This Industrial news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about industrial news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Canada is set to have one the world's biggest green hydrogen plants
A subsidiary of German industrial
giant Thyssenkrupp has been awarded an engineering contract for the project.
CNBC. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- PPG Industries (PPG) Tops Earnings & Sales Estimates in Q4
PPG Industries (PPG) benefited from higher year-over-year sales in its Industrial
Coatings segment in Q4 on improved demand for automotive and general industrial
Zacks. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- Innovative Industrial Properties (IIPR) Outpaces Stock Market Gains: What You Should Know
Properties (IIPR) closed at $196.65 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.53% move from the prior day.
Zacks. Thursday, 21 Jan 2021.
- Fire crews pump away floodwater outside warehouse storing Oxford Covid vaccines
Excess water surrounded buildings at Wockhardt's pharmaceutical facility on Wrexham Industrial
Estate during a deluge of rain caused by Storm Christoph.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 21 Jan 2021.
- Uzbek PM Replaces Leadership At Metallurgic Plant Controlled By Powerful Tycoon
Uzbek Prime Minister Abdulla Aripov has replaced the leadership at a large industrial
facility controlled by the clan of influential tycoon, Kazakhstan-based Uzbek-Belgian billionaire Patokh Shodiev.
Radio Liberty. Thursday, 21 Jan 2021.
- British Gas engineers launch fresh wave of strikes in January and February in pay and conditions row
Thousands of British Gas engineers walked out on Wednesday, and will strike again on January 22, 25, 29, 30, 31 and February, following five days of industrial
action earlier this month.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 20 Jan 2021.
- In Russia's Urals, Abandoned Industrial Towns Are Reclaimed By Forest
In Russia's Urals region, towns that once churned out industrial
chemicals and coal are now largely abandoned. ...
Radio Liberty. Sunday, 17 Jan 2021.
- Should You Buy Hexcel At $48?
We believe that Hexcel stock, an industrial
materials company that manufactures structural materials for use in aerospace, defense, and industrial
markets, is a good buying opportunity at the present time. ...
Forbes. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
- Glenrothes remains: Man arrested after body of man identified
Remains of the 61-year-old man were found in an industrial
unit in Glenrothes in September.
BBC News. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
- Six Manufacturing Tech Trends To Look For In 2021
Companies made swift moves towards Industry 4.0, or the ongoing automation of traditional manufacturing and industrial
Forbes. Tuesday, 12 Jan 2021.
- US Stocks Shake Off Slump to Reach More Record Highs
Technology stocks and companies that rely on consumer spending help lift the market, outweighing losses in financial, industrial, other sectors.
Voice of America. Friday, 8 Jan 2021.
- Stocks hit record highs, Nasdaq tops 13,000 for the first time
On Wednesday, the Dow Jones Industrial
Average closed at a record high.
CNBC. Thursday, 7 Jan 2021.
- Toxic former Chicago industrial site being eyed as solar farm on Southeast Side: report
A toxic former industrial
site on Chicago's Southeast Side is being considered for a 36-acre solar farm, the Chicago Sun-Times reports.
ABC News. Friday, 1 Jan 2021.
- REPORT: China Uses Private Companies To Process Stolen Data
'Just robbing the defense industrial
Daily Caller. Thursday, 31 Dec 2020.
- Former Indianapolis Coca-Cola plant is now an upscale hotel
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - Brothers Leo and James Yuckner did not envision a run-of-the-mill industrial
office building when they built the Coca-Cola bottling plant along Massachusetts Avenue in the early 1900s. ...
Washington Times. Saturday, 19 Dec 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries