This Industrial news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about industrial news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Plexus (PLXS) Q1 Earnings Beat Estimates, Revenues Rise Y/Y
Plexus' (PLXS) first-quarter results reflect robust revenues from Healthcare/Life Sciences, Industrial/Commercial and Aerospace/Defense sectors.
Zacks. Thursday, 23 Jan 2020.
- Applied Industrial (AIT) Posts In-Line Q2 Earnings, Cuts View
Applied Industrial's (AIT) Q2 sales hurt by weakness in end-markets and slower demand in December. The company lowers fiscal 2020 projections due to market uncertainties.
Zacks. Thursday, 23 Jan 2020.
- Chinese city at center of virus outbreak a major crossroads
The central Chinese city at the center of an outbreak of a new virus that has sickened nearly 600 people and killed at least 17 is one of the country's largest industrial
hubs and a major crossroads. ...
Washington Times. Thursday, 23 Jan 2020.
- Indian industrialists at Davos say they aren't too worried about IMF growth downgrade
The IMF marked down India's growth projection for 2020 by 1.2 percentage points from its October forecast and expects Asia's third-largest economy to grow by 5.8% before jumping up to 6.5% in 2021.
CNBC. Thursday, 23 Jan 2020.
- Cummins workers balloted on strike action over plant closure
Unite said staff at the Cumbernauld factory would start voting on industrial
action from Thursday.
BBC News. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020.
- Democrats Swarm Industrial Iowa to Prove They Can Beat Trump
White House hopefuls are campaigning in the more than two dozen Iowa counties that went from supporting Barack Obama in 2012 to supporting Donald Trump in 2016
Voice of America. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020.
- Studies question assumptions on industrial damage to Wood Buffalo park
Canada's largest national park is drying out, but new research suggests it's more the result of long-term climate change than upstream hydro dams.
CBC News. Monday, 20 Jan 2020.
- A top doctor and anti-pollution expert reveals: The secret to ageing well in our toxic times
Dr Jenny Goodman shares tips to get well and stay well at a time when we're constantly exposed to toxic chemicals. Since the Industrial
revolution, we have synthesised 80,000 artificial chemicals.
Daily Mail. Monday, 20 Jan 2020.
- Premature births: One of the biggest public health threats facing the U.S.
One in 10 births in this country is premature, one of the highest rates in the industrialized world; author Sarah DiGregorio says we must do better
CBS News. Sunday, 19 Jan 2020.
- A theory on who's doing all the buying that's pushing stocks higher and higher
Given a series of new highs for the S&P 500, the Dow Jones Industrial
Average and the Nasdaq, the obvious question is who is doing all this buying?
CNBC. Saturday, 18 Jan 2020.
- The next industrial revolution is happening in your home
Here's how the global business and political elite at the World Economic Forum in Davos think the Internet of Things, big data, and artificial intelligence will change the world
CBS News. Thursday, 16 Jan 2020.
- Health strikes: NI unions suspend industrial action
Unison and RCN step back from industrial
action over pay and staffing following Stormont deal.
BBC News. Thursday, 16 Jan 2020.
- Will Industrial Exoskeletons Weaken Workers? Unlikely! Q&A With Dr. Karl Zelik
Do you get asked often if industrial
exoskeletons could cause muscle weakness?
Forbes. Thursday, 16 Jan 2020.
- Syrian government airstrikes in rebel-controlled area kill 15
Syrian government warplanes struck a market and an industrial
area Wednesday in the last territory in the hands of rebel groups in the country's northwest, killing at least 15 people, opposition activists said.
CBC News. Wednesday, 15 Jan 2020.
- Researchers solve a scientific mystery about evaporation
Evaporation can explain why water levels drop in a full swimming pool, but it also plays an important role in industrial
processes ranging from cooling electronics to power generation. ...
Science Daily. Monday, 13 Jan 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries