This Industrial news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about industrial news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Spacecraft builder York sells stake to private equity firm AEI at over $1 billion valuation
York Space Systems is selling a majority stake in the company to private equity firm AE Industrial
Partners at an enterprise valuation of $1.125 billion.
CNBC. Tuesday, 4 Oct 2022.
- Legendary Irwindale Speedway faces demolition to make way for industrial project
Irwindale Speedway is sold to IDS Real Estate Group, which plans to demolish and rebuild on the site, the city says.
Los Angeles Times. Monday, 3 Oct 2022.
- Air Products (APD) Gains on Project Investments, Productivity
Air Products (APD) is well-placed to gain from its investments in high-return industrial
gas projects, project wins and efforts to boost productivity amid headwinds from higher costs.
Zacks. Monday, 3 Oct 2022.
- Has NAPCO Security Technologies (NSSC) Outpaced Other Industrial Products Stocks This Year?
Here is how Napco (NSSC) and O-I Glass (OI) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Zacks. Monday, 3 Oct 2022.
- Runners trying to get to the London Marathon face travel chaos as rail strike grinds network to halt
Around 50,000 runners and tens of thousands more spectators will be hit as yesterday's industrial
action carries over into this morning.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 2 Oct 2022.
- Five reasons why Russia is likely behind the Nord Stream industrial sabotage
The apparent sabotage of the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline has experts pointing to Moscow as the culprit. Rebekah Koffler, author of "Putin's Playbook," is one such expert.
Fox News. Saturday, 1 Oct 2022.
- British Steel's Chinese owner seeks huge government aid package
The owners of Britain's second-biggest steel producer are seeking an urgent package of financial support from taxpayers amid renewed fears for thousands of industrial
jobs in the north of England.
Sky News. Saturday, 1 Oct 2022.
- Montana teen who had half of his body amputated marks three-year anniversary
Loren Schauers, 19, was driving the industrial
truck across a bridge when he veered off, plummeted 50ft and found himself pinned to the ground beneath the massive vehicle in Great Falls, Montana.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 1 Oct 2022.
- Downpours From Ian Prompt Florida Treatment Plants to Release Waste
Concern turns to industrial
sites and huge farms farther north as the storm heads toward South Carolina.
New York Times. Friday, 30 Sep 2022.
- Recession fears mount as U.S. stocks fall sharply
The Dow Jones Industrial
Average, S&P 500 and NASDAQ each lost more than 1.5% on Friday, with the Dow closing at its lowest level since late 2020. CBS News correspondent Michael George has more on the troubling economic trends.
CBS News. Saturday, 24 Sep 2022.
- Growing Energy Crisis: A Grave Threat to Industry in Germany
The German economy has long been rooted in the country's industrial
prowess. But with energy prices skyrocketing, many companies face a murky future. ...
Spiegel Online. Wednesday, 21 Sep 2022.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "nuclear terrorism" after strike near power plant
A Russian missile has blasted a crater close to a nuclear power plant in southern Ukraine, damaging nearby industrial
equipment but not hitting its three reactors.
CBS News. Monday, 19 Sep 2022.
- Development expert on Eklund Gomes Team joins Corcoran Group
Broker Ryan Kaplan has been involved in the sale, leasing, development and financing of over $500 million in residential, commercial, retail and industrial
real estate assets to date.
Inman. Monday, 19 Sep 2022.
- Scotland's largest teachers' union backs strike
EIS members have rejected a 5% pay offer made by local authorities and supported industrial
BBC News. Friday, 16 Sep 2022.
- China's retail sales, industrial production beat expectations in August
China reported data that showed a more encouraging pickup in growth in August after a sluggish recovery in July from the shock of Covid earlier in the year.
CNBC. Friday, 16 Sep 2022.
News Headlines and News Summaries