This Industrial news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about industrial news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 3D Systems (DDD) Up More Than 14% as Q1 Earnings Beat Estimates
3D Systems' (DDD) overall Q1 results reflect robust performance of the healthcare division and continued stabilization in the Industrial
division which mainly drove year-over-year top-line growth.
Zacks. Tuesday, 11 May 2021.
- Industrials, Transports In A Tug Of War With Small-Caps, Semiconductors
A look at the charts of major indexes shows a huge tug-of-war for the bulls and the bears.
Forbes. Tuesday, 11 May 2021.
- Australian boy, 13, crushed by bin lorry after sleeping in bin
The teenager and two younger children were sleeping in the industrial
bin in Port Lincoln.
BBC News. Tuesday, 11 May 2021.
- Dow surges in early trading after Monday's plunge
Monday's stock market dive rattled investors who had been watching the U.S. markets hit record highs. But on Tuesday morning, the Dow Jones Industrial
Average surged minutes in, up about 200 points. Bianna Golodryga reports.
CBS News. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) Q1 Earnings Top Estimates, Sales Down Y/Y
Curtiss-Wright's (CW) revenues in the first quarter fall 1% year over year, led by a decline in Aerospace & Industrial
Zacks. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Strike action looms at whisky maker Chivas Brothers
action over a pay dispute could begin this month, following a ballot of Unite and GMB members.
BBC News. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- New Major Market Index Highs As Transports Continues To Lead
The Dow Jones Transportation Average has been the last to peak in each of the three bull markets since the year 2000. Industrials and transports set new highs together on May 7.
Forbes. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Time to get a profit booster - by investing in drug firms
The pharmaceuticals and biotechnology index is the second-worst performer out of 40 industrial
sectors within the FTSE350 Index over the past year. It has registered a fall of nearly 12 per cent.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 9 May 2021.
- What's behind the recent stock market surge?
Wall Street hit a new milestone Tuesday, as the Dow Jones Industrial
Average soared past 23,000 for the first time. It closed just below that mark, gaining 40 points for the day. ...
CBS News. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- Dow opens slightly higher after notching record close, S&P 500 is flat
U.S. stock index futures were flat early Thursday as contracts tied to the Dow Jones Industrial
Average fell less than 20 points.
CNBC. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- A green tech battery plant is transforming deep-red Georgia
COMMERCE, Ga. (AP) - The size of the SK Innovation electric battery plant is staggering, a construction project so vast it splays out along an industrial
highway as far as the eye can see. But what really impressed Gov. ...
Washington Times. Sunday, 2 May 2021.
- Top Industrial Stocks To Buy In May 2021? 4 Names To Watch
Quarterly results are out, could these companies recover as quickly as the economy reopens?
Entrepreneur. Sunday, 2 May 2021.
- Colorful, 1,600-Year-Old Mosaic Adorned With Geometric Patterns Found in Israel
The fourth- or fifth-century artwork was probably part of a large mansion near an industrial
Smithsonian. Monday, 26 Apr 2021.
- Florida family accused of selling COVID 'miracle cure' - which turned out to be bleach
A Florida family has been accused of selling thousands of bottles of toxic industrial
bleach by touting it as a miracle coronavirus cure.
Sky News. Monday, 26 Apr 2021.
- Tech giants Google and Facebook are failing to take down scam advertising online
UK consumer champion Which? exposed 'significant flaws' to both Google's and Facebook's response to an 'industrial' amount of fraudulent content online.
Daily Mail. Monday, 26 Apr 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries