This Industrial news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about industrial news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Will ETFs Suffer From Lower US Industrial Output in December?
The latest update on U.S. industrial
output demonstrates the adverse impacts of the aggravating COVID-19 cases from the Omicron variant in December.
Zacks. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Valeo Leads Deployment And Industrialization Of Automotive LiDAR
The business of LiDAR is poised to transition from hype, speculation and technology roadmaps into products, revenues and execution. A critical success factor is the ability to meet the demanding requirements of automotive deployment. ...
Forbes. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Key Factors to Impact Prologis (PLD) This Earnings Season
Prologis' (PLD) Q4 results are likely to reflect the benefits from the company's efforts to leverage the industrial
real estate market's healthy fundamentals backed by stellar demand.
Zacks. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Three dead and six wounded in 'drone attack' on Abu Dhabi carried out by Iran-backed Houthi rebels
Police said three fuel tanker trucks exploded in the industrial
Musaffah area near storage facilities of oil firm ADNOC and that a fire broke out at a construction site at Abu Dhabi International Airport.
Daily Mail. Monday, 17 Jan 2022.
- 'One of the biggest days': £700m contracts for offshore Scottish wind farm projects awarded
Contracts worth almost £700 million for new offshore wind farms along Scotland's coasts is "one of the biggest, most significant days" in the nation's energy and industrial
future, Nicola Sturgeon has told Sky News.
Sky News. Monday, 17 Jan 2022.
- UK's Boris Johnson in leadership crisis, accused of lying about 'industrial scale partying' during Covid lockdowns
U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson's position is looking increasingly vulnerable as a furor over lockdown 'parties' continues.
CNBC. Monday, 17 Jan 2022.
- Starmer accuses PM of breaking law over No 10 parties
The Labour leader says Boris Johnson has lied about "industrial scale partying" in Downing Street.
BBC News. Sunday, 16 Jan 2022.
- Plummeting Production Of Unmanned Undersea Systems Threatens Navy Plans For Distributed Maritime Operations
The Navy has bold plans for introducing new unmanned undersea vehicles into the fleet, but lagging production doesn't support an adequate industrial
Forbes. Friday, 14 Jan 2022.
- China's zero-Covid strategy hurts consumer spending more than manufacturing
Manufacturers are less affected by city lockdowns since factories are typically spread out in suburban industrial
parks, according to an economist at the EIU.
CNBC. Thursday, 13 Jan 2022.
- Jobs at risk as Johnson Matthey plans to close battery materials division
company Johnson Matthey plans to close its battery materials business, employing 430 people, after failing to find a buyer.
Sky News. Wednesday, 12 Jan 2022.
- More London Underground strikes will cripple already restricted network
The Rail, Maritime and Transport union (RMT) said 94 per cent of its members on the London Underground who took part in a ballot of 10,000 staff have backed upcoming industrial
Daily Mail. Monday, 10 Jan 2022.
- London Underground:'Solid support' for longest-ever Tube strikes
RMT Union members plan to take industrial
action from January to June in a row over Night Tube rosters.
BBC News. Sunday, 9 Jan 2022.
- 'Major industrial accident' in Texas, sheriffs say
Authorities in Texas said they were investigating a "major industrial
accident" at the Exxon Mobil Baytown Area plant.
ABC News. Thursday, 23 Dec 2021.
- Major industrial accident ignites fire at ExxonMobil refinery
Four people were injured, but no deaths were reported. Authorities said they aren't sure what caused the fire.
CBS News. Thursday, 23 Dec 2021.
- "Major industrial accident," fire at ExxonMobil refinery near Houston
News Headlines and News Summaries