This Importing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about importing and importer news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Tesco: Brexit disruption 'is a challenge not a crisis'
New Brexit trade rules mean Britain's biggest supermarket faces problems importing
some fruit, meat and ready meals.
BBC News. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Brexit: Supermarkets call for action on NI food supplies
Retailers have been grappling with problems importing
some products from Great Britain.
BBC News. Tuesday, 12 Jan 2021.
- French fishmongers say supply chain shattered by local bureaucrats enforcing post-Brexit red tape
French customs agents are holding up deliveries of fish from the UK because the Latin names of species are spelled incorrectly, frustrated importers say, as part of a post-Brexit 'zero tolerance' policy.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 12 Jan 2021.
- Millions of pounds of Scottish seafood is stuck in the queues for Dover
Scottish Government export figures released last week indicate France remains the single largest importer
of Scottish food and drink products.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 22 Dec 2020.
- How Dover delays are affecting food supply chains
With the UK-France border closed to hauliers for the day, many exporters and importers have faced significant delays getting produce to and from mainland Europe.
Sky News. Monday, 21 Dec 2020.
- Piper Heidsieck And Rare Champagne Join Folio Wine Partners
On Friday, November 13th, Champagne Piper-Heidsieck and Rare Champagne joined the portfolio of national importer
and fine wine marketing agency, Folio Fine Wine Partners.
Forbes. Tuesday, 17 Nov 2020.
- Cramer says investors will regret selling U.S. stocks on coronavirus spikes in Europe
"I think we're importing
their negativity. I don't think it's necessarily going to last," CNBC's Jim Cramer said on Thursday morning.
CNBC. Thursday, 15 Oct 2020.
- Say No To Importing Foreign Price Controls On Drugs
The U.S. is the engine for pharmaceutical innovation in the world. The administration's proposal would undermine this vibrant industry and make it harder for patients to get the newest and best drugs.
Forbes. Monday, 14 Sep 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries