This Importing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about importing and importer news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Man Convicted Of Importing Chinese Fentanyl To Make Counterfeit Percocet
The man conspired to create counterfeit Percocet pills from Chinese fentanyl, according to court documents.
Daily Caller. Friday, 9 Jul 2021.
- Lebanon faces 'disastrous' medicine shortages
Amid a deep economic crisis, importers say hundreds of thousands of patients could be without drugs.
BBC News. Sunday, 4 Jul 2021.
- Stay-at-home holidaymakers warned of summer products shortage
UK importers say they are still waiting for goods stuck on container ships in other parts of the world.
BBC News. Monday, 7 Jun 2021.
- Kim Jong Un 'has official executed for importing cheap Chinese medical equipment'
Kim Jong Uun personally broke ground on Pyongyang General Hospital amid much fanfare in March last year, demanding that the facility be built in just over six months.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- Brazil health regulator rejects Russia's Sputnik V vaccine due to flaws and 'serious' side effects
Brazil's health regulatory agency rejected importing
30 million doses of the Russian-made Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine after an emergency request was filed by the governors of 14 states.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 27 Apr 2021.
- Head of busiest U.S. port urges companies to pick up their cargo more quickly to ease Covid congestion
"We're asking our importers to pick up the cargo as quickly as they can," Port of Los Angeles Executive Director Gene Seroka told CNBC.
CNBC. Tuesday, 30 Mar 2021.
- Biden administration 'importing' coronavirus into Texas by not securing border: Gov. Abbott
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, R., told "America's Newsroom" Friday that the Biden administration is effectively importing
coronavirus into the United States by not adequately securing the southern border.
Fox News. Friday, 19 Mar 2021.
- Rights group: Jordan's debt prisons violate human rights law
AMMAN, Jordan (AP) - Samer Qraih had a good job working at a bank in Amman, Jordan, and decided to start his own business importing
hybrid vehicles in 2017. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 16 Mar 2021.
- Despite Difficulties In Wine Industry, Vineyard Brands Grows Its Portfolio
In the face of these headwinds, US fine wine importer
Vineyard Brands began 2021 with the announcement that it had added wine brands from France, Italy and Chile to its diverse portfolio.
Forbes. Friday, 12 Feb 2021.
- Climate Czar Kerry Wants Ex-Keystone Workers To Make Solar Panels. That Will Require Importing Less China Solar Panels.
If Keystone Pipeline workers are to really work making solar panels, then Washington will have to seriously rethink China.
Forbes. Sunday, 31 Jan 2021.
- How Dover delays are affecting food supply chains
With the UK-France border closed to hauliers for the day, many exporters and importers have faced significant delays getting produce to and from mainland Europe.
Sky News. Monday, 21 Dec 2020.
- Cramer says investors will regret selling U.S. stocks on coronavirus spikes in Europe
"I think we're importing
their negativity. I don't think it's necessarily going to last," CNBC's Jim Cramer said on Thursday morning.
CNBC. Thursday, 15 Oct 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries