This Ice Cream news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about ice cream news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Chinese city reports coronavirus found on ice cream
BEIJING (AP) - The coronavirus was found on ice cream
produced in eastern China, prompting a recall of cartons from the same batch, according to the government. The Daqiaodao Food Co., Ltd. ...
Washington Times. Saturday, 16 Jan 2021.
- More than 4,800 boxes of ice cream are found to be contaminated with Covid in China
Three samples of locally produced ice cream
were found to be contaminated in the Tianjin municipality, in the north east of the country.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 16 Jan 2021.
- Over 11,000 Ice Cream Cartons Recalled Due To Possible Metal Pieces
According to an FDA announcement, Weis Markets has issued a recall.
Forbes. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- Ice cream tests positive for coronavirus in China
Ice cream has been found to have been contaminated with COVID-19 in China after three samples tested positive for the virus.
Sky News. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- ColdSnap Wants to Be the Keurig of Ice Cream for Your Countertop
The countertop ColdSnap can make soft-serve or regular ice cream
from aluminum pods in under 90 seconds.
Mental Floss. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Ben & Jerry's launches 'Doggie Desserts', an ice cream aimed at dogs
Now your pet can enjoy his favorite dessert! The famous ice cream
company expands its market and creates a product that focuses on puppies.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
- Ben & Jerry's debuts frozen dog treats, a passion project inspired by its pet friendly workplace
The ice cream
maker has developed Doggie Desserts, two flavors of frozen treats that will be sold at grocery and pet stores
CNBC. Monday, 11 Jan 2021.
- Iconic Viennetta ice cream cakes return to stores after 30 years
Viennetta ice cream
cakes are back on shelves.
Fox News. Thursday, 7 Jan 2021.
- How Selena Gomez Ended Up Investing In This Iconic Ice Cream Brand
The star has always been a fan of Serendipity.
Forbes. Thursday, 31 Dec 2020.
- Burger King in Singapore debuts a new ice cream sundae with chocolate syrup and FRENCH FRIES
'Mashed Up Fries' debuted at Burger King locations in Singapore this month. 'Enjoy the perfect sweet and savoury combination of ice-cream with fries. Each not sold separately,' the company wrote.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 29 Dec 2020.
- New US dietary guidelines: No candy, cake for kids under 2
Parents now have an extra reason to say no to candy, cake and ice cream
for young children.
Fox News. Tuesday, 29 Dec 2020.
- "Season of Giving": Kindness becomes contagious among Minnesota strangers
Hundreds of people paid for ice cream
orders of the people behind them at a Minnesota Dairy Queen. Jamie Yuccas has the story for our series "Season of Giving."
CBS News. Monday, 21 Dec 2020.
- Best ice cream maker 2020: Make ice cream and gelato at home without hassle
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream
- it might not be the newest jingle, but it still rings true. Trust us when we say that every time we
Pocket Lint. Sunday, 13 Dec 2020.
- Ben & Jerry's debuts ice cream honoring Colin Kaepernick
Former NFL player's portion of sales will help fund his social activism on behalf of Black and Brown Americans.
CBS News. Friday, 11 Dec 2020.
- Take the 'Kitchen Sink Challenge' at this 1950s Long Island ice cream parlour
Can you finish 10 scoops of ice cream
in an hour or less? Work up a hungry appetite and take Krisch's Restaurant and Ice Cream
Parlour's 'Kitchen Sink" challenge.
ABC News. Thursday, 10 Dec 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries