This Ice Cream news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about ice cream news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- California Botanic Garden is a feast (including ice cream!) for all our senses
California Botanic Garden is the new name for the state's largest garden of native plants. Virtual events show how to incorporate these plants into our daily lives.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Heinz sells ketchup, mayonnaise DIY ice cream kits in the UK
TASTY OR GROSS? Heinz is selling ketchup, mayo and BBQ-flavored ice cream
kits in the UK.
ABC News. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Seattle ice cream parlor bars police carrying guns
A popular Seattle ice cream
parlor located near the former Capitol Hill Organized Protest, or CHOP, is asking police officers to leave their guns outside.
Fox News. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Make Thomas Jefferson's Recipe for Ice Cream
The co-author of the Declaration of Independence also drafted a radical recipe
Smithsonian. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- How the Ice Cream Truck Made Summer Cool
As innovations go, the Good Humor vehicle is as sweet as it gets
Smithsonian. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- Heinz releases 'Creamz' kits to turn popular condiments into ice cream
We all scream for how strange this ice cream
Fox News. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- Cow-painted ice cream bus brings community together during the pandemic
Mireya Villarreal reports on how ice cream
is helping build a sense of community and normalcy in the midst of a pandemic. ...
CBS News. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- Woman Has Bizarre Meltdown At An Ice Cream Shop In Wild Video
Was her behavior justified?
Daily Caller. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- Russian ice cream in 'gay propaganda' row
The ice cream
maker was accused of promoting homosexuality after using a rainbow on its packaging.
BBC News. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- Meet Ice Cream Scientist Dr. Maya Warren
Dr. Maya Warren spoke with us about how she turned her passion for ice cream
and food science into one of the coolest jobs ever.
Mental Floss. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- L.A. ice cream vendor adapts to life in a COVID-19 world
For the past 16 years, Mauro Rios Parra has sold fruit bars and ice cream
on the streets of Pico-Union, one of L.A.'s densest cities and among the hardest hit by the coronavirus.
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
- Heinz launches a range of ice creams kits flavoured with Ketchup and Mayonnaise
Heinz has launched a set of DIY kits for making ice cream
with its famous condiments, including ketchup and mayonnaise, with fans on Facebook branding the move 'sacrilege'.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 1 Jul 2020.
- Best ice cream maker 2020: Make ice cream and gelato at home without hassle
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream
- it might not be the newest jingle, but it still rings true. Trust us when we say that every time we
Pocket Lint. Tuesday, 30 Jun 2020.
- Four-year-old girl has a hilarious 'conversation' with her ice-cream
Little Ceci, from Atlanta, Georgia, managed to practise self-discipline by adorably explaining to her ice cream
that it could not be eaten yet because she was waiting for her mother to come back.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 30 Jun 2020.
- Sugar Hill Creamery in Harlem continues community connection during protests
Behind every scoop at this family-owned Harlem ice cream
shop is a deep connection to the community. It is one the owners believe in and want to see thrive.
ABC News. Thursday, 25 Jun 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries