This Ice Cream news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about ice cream news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Company Touts the Value of Ice Cream Made with Insects
Lately we've been hearing about the nutritional value of eating insects, such as high-protein ants, grasshoppers and crickets. ...
Voice of America. Sunday, 19 May 2019.
- Ice cream ban near Farage Edinburgh campaign rally
McDonald's staff in Edinburgh were told not to sell milkshakes or ice cream following a spate of throwing incidents.
BBC News. Saturday, 18 May 2019.
- Man Arrested for Selling Ice Cream Outside Mesquite School
The video that shows the man getting arrested for selling ice cream outside a high school has gone viral. Photo Credit: NBC 5
NBC. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Fraudster who used ice cream to lure seniors is sentenced
A New Jersey man who defrauded Medicare by using the promise of ice cream to lure senior citizens into genetic testing was sentenced Friday to more than four years in prison
ABC News. Saturday, 11 May 2019.
- Fort Worth HOA Orders Homeowners to Move Ice Cream Truck
A South Fort Worth homeowners association has ordered a couple to remove an ice cream truck from their own driveway, saying it violates a rule which forbids homeowners from parking commercial vehicles. Photo Credit: NBC 5 News.
NBC. Thursday, 9 May 2019.
- Rolled chicken nugget ice cream is a thing now
Chicken nuggets are great, and ice cream is great, but they were never meant to go together.
Fox News. Tuesday, 7 May 2019.
- Nestle switches delivery model for some U.S. frozen foods, cuts 4,000 jobs
Nestle, the world's largest packaged food company, said it plans to abandon direct-store delivery of frozen pizza and ice cream in the United States, a move that will cut 4,000 jobs.
Reuters. Tuesday, 7 May 2019.
- What That Ad Warning People About Diabetes and Sweets Should Have Said
A woman with type 1 diabetes responds to an ad implying that eating ice cream and other sweets leads to amputations due to diabetes.
Yahoo. Tuesday, 7 May 2019.
- Fed up of milkshakes Tommy? Hard-right activist Robinson eats an ice cream before EU elections
Tommy Robinson, 36, was spotted treating himself to an ice cream while campaigning to become an MEP for the North-West in the upcoming European Parliament elections this month.
Daily Mail. Monday, 6 May 2019.
- Grub up: Maggot ice cream anyone?
Raspberry ripple, chocolate chip or maggot?
Sky News. Saturday, 4 May 2019.
- Ice cream vans are facing extinction in the UK as councils move to ban polluting vehicles
Ban comes in two London boroughs over fears the vehicles spew out deadly pollutants including black carbon, which harms children's lungs and can cause cancer and dementia.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 1 May 2019.
- UCSO bloodhound 'Justice' turns 1
Union County Sheriff's Office bloodhound, "Justice," celebrated his first birthday this month with an ice cream treat.
Fox News. Tuesday, 30 Apr 2019.
- 36 Hours: 36 Hours in Mendocino County
Tall trees, mushroom ice cream, a Buddhist brunch: the possibilities are endless in this rural slice of Northern California.
New York Times. Thursday, 18 Apr 2019.
- Everything You Need to Know About Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry's
Ben & Jerry's first handed out free ice cream to customers in 1978. Here's what you need to know before participating in this year's Free Cone Day.
Mental Floss. Monday, 8 Apr 2019.
- Sweet deal: Corner Brook store offers ice cream for good grades
Study hard kids, there's soft serve on the line.
CBC News. Thursday, 4 Apr 2019.
Colorful scoops of fresh ice cream
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries