This Ice Cream news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about ice cream news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 7 Things You Didn't Know About Ice Cream Sandwiches
What better way to hold onto summer than by enjoying an ice cream
sandwich? Here are a few things you never knew about the ice cream
Forbes. Friday, 16 Aug 2019.
- Moment a cheeky seagull swoops in to steal a holidaymaker's ice cream as he takes a photo
Phil Grant had just purchased the Mr Whippy with a flake on Whitby Pier and hadn't even had a lick before the pesky bird stole it.
Daily Mail. Friday, 9 Aug 2019.
- Ben & Jerry's founders release a second Bernie Sanders-inspired ice cream
Ben & Jerry's co-founders Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield announced last week that they've concocted a new ice cream
flavor for Sanders ahead of the 2020 primaries.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 8 Aug 2019.
- Dairy Ice Cream, No Cow Needed: These Egg And Milk Proteins Are Made Without Animals
Some startups are making synthetic versions of animal proteins for use in foods from smoothies to baked goods. The goal: to reshape the food supply without the environmental footprint of livestock.
NPR. Friday, 2 Aug 2019.
- Warren Buffett and Bill Murray hung out together and told jokes this week
Two American icons hung out in an Omaha ice cream
shop and dished out some cheer.
CNBC. Friday, 2 Aug 2019.
- Oscar Mayer introduces hot dog-flavored ice cream
HOT DOG-FLAVORED ICE CREAM? Well this sounds like the wurst.
ABC News. Friday, 2 Aug 2019.
- Oscar Mayer hot dog ice cream sandwich is both real and terrifying - CNET
It's made with candied hot dog bits. You may cry now.
CNET. Thursday, 1 Aug 2019.
- French's releases limited edition Mustard-flavored ice cream
Mustard ice cream? Yup, it's a thing. French's is releasing the limited edition treat in honor of National Mustard Day.
ABC News. Thursday, 1 Aug 2019.
- Pete Buttigieg's Favorite Ice Cream Flavor Is So Millennial And Why That Matters
What are the 2020 Presidential candidates' favorite ice cream
flavors and why should you care? A celebration of biodiverse, local and heritage foods may one of the most potent tools we have for combating climate change.
Forbes. Wednesday, 31 Jul 2019.
- The Ice Cream America Has Enjoyed for a Century
Americans love ice cream
so much that in 1984, President Ronald Reagan designated July as National Ice Cream
Month and the third Sunday of the month as National Ice Cream
Voice of America. Thursday, 25 Jul 2019.
- 90-year-old woman in hospice care receives dying wish: ice cream
Norma asks for ice cream
every night before bed. Since she can't go get it, her family had the sweet treat come to her
CBS News. Monday, 22 Jul 2019.
- Ice cream truck makes special delivery for 90-year-old in hospice care
90-year-old Norma Pearlman, who is in hospice care, had one last wish: to go to an ice cream
store. She couldn't leave her home, so her family had the ice cream
shop come to her.
CBS News. Monday, 22 Jul 2019.
- Gavin and Stacey: James Corden and Ruth Jones buy ice creams for fans
As crowds watched filming, an ice cream
van arrived with a note from James Corden and Ruth Jones.
BBC News. Monday, 15 Jul 2019.
- Double or nothing? Social media influencers' value is open to debate
An ice cream
truck owner's Instagram post recently went viral after he started charging social media influencers double for a cone. Has having tens of thousands of followers lost its lustre? The answer, say experts, is complex.
CBC News. Thursday, 11 Jul 2019.
- This Plant-Based Food Startup Just Launched an Ice Cream You'll Probably Never Try, But That's Not the Point
Perfect Day isn't trying to become the next big ice cream
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 11 Jul 2019.
News Headlines and News Summaries