This HVAC news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about hvac news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- How HVAC Could Become Tesla's Next Frontier After Auto, Solar
Tesla Inc. (NASDAQ: TSLA) has been a disruptive company in the automotive sector and is working on changing solar power markets. HVAC
could be one of the businesses that Tesla shakes up next. ...
Yahoo. Wednesday, 16 Sep 2020.
- As People Gather Indoors, HVAC Upgrades Could Boost Carrier Stock
As people move indoors this fall, HVAC
could help keep Covid-19 cases from spiking. Carrier investors could benefit.
Forbes. Saturday, 12 Sep 2020.
- HVAC employee arrested after mirrors found in Gloucester Township school bathroom: Police
employee is facing charges after authorities made a strange discovery inside the girl's bathroom of a Camden County, New Jersey school this week.
Yahoo. Thursday, 10 Sep 2020.
- Carrier Reports Robust 2Q20 Results; Maintain Hold Rating
, leading global provider of HVAC, refrigeration, fire, security, and building automation technologies, reported 2Q20 results with an overall beat versus consensus on both EPS and revenue.
Forbes. Monday, 10 Aug 2020.
- Carrier (CARR) Q2 Earnings Beat Estimates, Revenues Fall Y/Y
Carrier's (CARR) second-quarter 2020 results are hurt by the damaging coronavirus impact and lower HVAC
Zacks. Thursday, 30 Jul 2020.
- Carrier Global (CARR) to Report Q2 Earnings: What's in Store?
Carrier Global's (CARR) Q2 performance is expected to have gained from a fast-recovering China economy and seasonal strength in HVAC
business despite the adverse impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
Zacks. Monday, 27 Jul 2020.
- Man who drove truck through Iowa BLM protesters is fired
A man accused of driving through a crowd of protesters in Des Moines over the weekend has now lost his job. Jeff Boucher was fired from Wyckoff, an HVAC
company after seeing video.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 24 Jun 2020.
- Turning faces into thermostats: Autonomous HVAC system could provide more comfort with less energy
As lockdown requirements ease, COVID-19 is changing the way we use indoor spaces. That presents challenges for those who manage those spaces, from homes to offices and factories.
Science Daily. Tuesday, 16 Jun 2020.
- Google Nest HVAC alerts warn you when your system may need fixing
Google is rolling out a new feature to its Nest users that can detect and inform when it spots irregular heating and cooling patterns, as well as which
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 30 Jan 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries