This HVAC news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about hvac news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Reasons Why it is Worth Holding on to Regal Beloit (RBC) Stock Now
Regal Beloit's (RBC) solid product offerings, diversified businesses, improved order trend and sound capital allocation strategy to aid. However, softness in pump and HVAC
business in Q4 concerns.
Zacks. Wednesday, 30 Dec 2020.
- Tennessee Aquarium upgrades HVAC with coronavirus grant
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. (AP) - The Tennessee Aquarium has used a grant to upgrade its HVAC
systems as a safeguard against the indoor transmission of the virus that causes COVID-19. ...
Washington Times. Friday, 11 Dec 2020.
- Honeywell (HON) Introduces Building Management Solution
Honeywell's (HON) Small and Medium Building Administrator facilitates building operators to better manage assets and save energy costs. Also, it announces a new solution for HVAC
Zacks. Tuesday, 8 Dec 2020.
- Nanomaterials enable dual-mode heating and cooling device
Engineers have demonstrated a dual-mode heating and cooling device for building climate control that, if widely deployed in the U.S., could cut HVAC
energy use by nearly 20 percent. ...
Science Daily. Wednesday, 2 Dec 2020.
- Carrier Reports Solid 3Q20 Results; Stock Near Fair Valuations
Carrier, a leading global provider of HVAC, refrigeration, fi re, security, and building automation technologies, reported solid 3Q20 results with an overall beat versus consensus on both revenue and EPS.
Forbes. Thursday, 5 Nov 2020.
- How HVAC Could Become Tesla's Next Frontier After Auto, Solar
Tesla Inc. (NASDAQ: TSLA) has been a disruptive company in the automotive sector and is working on changing solar power markets. HVAC
could be one of the businesses that Tesla shakes up next. ...
Yahoo. Wednesday, 16 Sep 2020.
- As People Gather Indoors, HVAC Upgrades Could Boost Carrier Stock
As people move indoors this fall, HVAC
could help keep Covid-19 cases from spiking. Carrier investors could benefit.
Forbes. Saturday, 12 Sep 2020.
- Google Nest HVAC alerts warn you when your system may need fixing
Google is rolling out a new feature to its Nest users that can detect and inform when it spots irregular heating and cooling patterns, as well as which
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 30 Jan 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries