This HVAC news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about hvac news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Man who drove truck through Iowa BLM protesters is fired
A man accused of driving through a crowd of protesters in Des Moines over the weekend has now lost his job. Jeff Boucher was fired from Wyckoff, an HVAC
company after seeing video.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 24 Jun 2020.
- Turning faces into thermostats: Autonomous HVAC system could provide more comfort with less energy
As lockdown requirements ease, COVID-19 is changing the way we use indoor spaces. That presents challenges for those who manage those spaces, from homes to offices and factories.
Science Daily. Tuesday, 16 Jun 2020.
- Will BHVAC Segment Strength Buoy Modine's (MOD) Q4 Earnings?
Modine Manufacturing (MOD) is likely to have benefited from solid BHVAC unit and cost discipline in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2020, partly offset by lower contribution from VTS and CIS segments.
Zacks. Tuesday, 26 May 2020.
- Carrier (CARR) Q1 Earnings Beat Estimates, Revenues Fall Y/Y
Carrier's (CARR) first-quarter 2020 results are hurt by the the damaging coronavirus impact and lower HVAC
revenues. However, strict cost-control efforts rein in expenses.
Zacks. Friday, 8 May 2020.
- Coronavirus pandemic fears fuel scams, rip-offs as COVID-19 spreads
From fake stimulus check emails to bogus HVAC
cleaning claims, there are dozens of potential scams and rip-offs using fears about the novel coronavirus outbreak to trick people into giving up their money.
ABC News. Thursday, 26 Mar 2020.
- Google Nest HVAC alerts warn you when your system may need fixing
Google is rolling out a new feature to its Nest users that can detect and inform when it spots irregular heating and cooling patterns, as well as which
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 30 Jan 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries