This Human Resource news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about human resources from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- The Delicate Dance Every HR Person Must Master
Practice the steps needed to balance the push and pull of human resources
and become a star!
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 1 Jun 2023.
- How HR Can Balance Multiple Stakeholders With Insights And Impact
How can human resource
leaders manage multiple stakeholders' priorities to balance the needs of leadership, employees, investors and the community?
Forbes. Friday, 26 May 2023.
- 20 Key Tips For Aspiring Human Resources Leaders
Below are their top 20 tips for those considering the HR leadership job track.
Forbes. Monday, 22 May 2023.
- Will Solid Top-Line Growth Buoy Workday's (WDAY) Q1 Earnings?
Workday (WDAY) is likely to have recorded higher revenues in the fiscal first quarter driven by a healthy demand for its applications for finance and human resources.
Zacks. Friday, 19 May 2023.
- IBM says it will pause hiring as CEO says around 7,800 non-customer facing roles could be replaced
These 'back-office' jobs, which include human resources, amount to a total of roughly 26,000 workers within the company, the CEO said.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 2 May 2023.
- Amazon's begins layoff notifications in cloud computing and HR divisions
The notifications, which went out on Wednesday to workers in Amazon's human resources
and cloud computing business units, were part of 9,000 job cuts announced last month.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 26 Apr 2023.
- Amazon starts layoffs in HR and cloud units: Read the memos announcing the cuts
Amazon on Wednesday began laying off some employees in its cloud computing and human resources
CNBC. Wednesday, 26 Apr 2023.
- Paycom Software (PAYC) Unveils Global HCM Software Solution
Paycom Software (PAYC) releases Global Human Capital Management Software solution for businesses and their domestic and global employees, allowing them to address the growing demand for human resource
Zacks. Wednesday, 12 Apr 2023.
- Nearly Half Of New Pentagon Hires Were Minorities In 2022, Strategy Document Shows
'Examined beyond the traditional human resources
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 15 Mar 2023.
- Boeing plans to cut about 2,000 finance and HR jobs in 2023
Boeing plans to make staffing cuts in the aerospace company's finance and human resources
departments in 2023, with a loss of around 2,000 jobs, the company said.
Washington Times. Tuesday, 7 Feb 2023.
- Lisa Seligman named SVP of human resources at Douglas Elliman
Seligman brings to Douglas Elliman more than two decades of experience in human resources
management roles at a number of luxury and beauty companies, including Arcade Beauty, L'Occitane en Provence, Tiffany & Co., Shiseido and more.
Inman. Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023.
- Why Mental Health in the Workplace Is a Conversation for the Chief Financial Officer (and Not Just HR)
Employee mental health support has long been the responsibility of the Chief Human Resources
Officer or Chief People Officer. But in today's world, this is also a business operations conversation for the CFO. Here's why.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 5 Jan 2023.
- Peloton's top human resources executive is leaving the company
Peloton Chief People Officer Shari Eaton is leaving the company to pursue another opportunity.
CNBC. Tuesday, 18 Oct 2022.
Human Resources Firms News Headlines and News Summaries