This Human Resource news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about human resources from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- TransUnion (TRU) Appoints New Chief Human Resources Officer
TransUnion (TRU) welcomes Susan Muigai to the position of chief human resources
Zacks. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- Oracle's (ORCL) Cloud Platform Utilized by K-12 School Systems
Oracle (ORCL) Cloud will help K-12 school systems to restructure finance, Human Resource
(HR) and data-management processes to enhance resource optimization and operational efficiency.
Zacks. Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021.
- Ozy co-founder called employee's doctor's office to demand to see her medical records panic attack
Eva Rodriguez got a call late last year from her doctor's office that a 'pushy' and 'aggressive' man claiming to be Ozy's Human Resources
director had been asking to review her medical records.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 30 Sep 2021.
- Learn about the best practices in Human Resources of resilient companies
Raise awareness of the importance of employees in companies and promote the benefits of implementing good practices taking care of their spiritual, mental, physical, emotional and financial balance.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 30 Sep 2021.
- Make Room For Moms: What HR And Business Leaders Can Do To Better Support Moms In The Workplace
Human resources departments must proactively address this issue by listening to women in their workplaces and making changes to better support their respective needs.
Forbes. Friday, 17 Sep 2021.
- How Human Resources Will Be Impacted Long Term By The Pandemic
What are the biggest obstacles you see when it comes to human resources
post-pandemic? Answer by Kara Govro, Senior HR Law Analyst.
Forbes. Thursday, 26 Aug 2021.
- Citigroup is mandating employees be vaccinated before returning to its corporate offices
Citigroup will require employees to be vaccinated before they return to corporate offices, according to a LinkedIn post by human resources
head Sara Wechter.
CNBC. Tuesday, 10 Aug 2021.
- How Smart HR Managers Improve Employee Productivity in Remote Work Setups
It has become imperative for organizations to invest in an effective and robust Human Resource
Management System (HRMS) to ensure their workforce remains engaged.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 5 Aug 2021.
- GM's new remote work plan for employees is ambiguous, yet surprisingly simple: 'Work appropriately'
The plan is a play off the company's simplified dress code of "dress appropriately," which GM CEO Mary Barra initiated when leading human resources.
CNBC. Tuesday, 20 Apr 2021.
Human Resources Firms News Headlines and News Summaries