This Human Resource news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about human resources from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- When Employees Work From Home What Can Keep Them Engaged?
As industry leaders consider the economics of going or staying remote, they must remember that managing the soft costs of human resources
is as important as the hard costs of running the business. ...
Forbes. Monday, 26 Oct 2020.
- Companies are offering benefits like virtual therapy and meditation apps as Covid-19 stress grows
Mental health services were already on the radar of human resources
departments before 2020, but this year they've become essential.
CNBC. Sunday, 11 Oct 2020.
- ICF International Adds Members to Executive Leadership Team
Tremaine is now group lead of ICF Next and McGarry has been promoted to the role of chief human resources
Zacks. Thursday, 10 Sep 2020.
- 9 Ways to Turn Human Resources Into a Profit Driver
The days of expensive human resources
compliance, irrelevant benefits and haphazard hiring are numbered.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 1 Sep 2020.
- 14 Tips From HR Experts For Successful Diversity, Equity And Inclusion Initiatives
These tips from Forbes Human Resources
Council members will help ensure success with DEI initiatives.
Forbes. Wednesday, 26 Aug 2020.
- MLB names Michele Meyer-Shipp as chief people and culture officer
In her new role, MLB says Michele Meyer-Shipp will oversee the league's human resources
and establish its diversity and inclusion initiatives.
CNBC. Monday, 3 Aug 2020.
- Adidas HR chief stands down after describing racism as 'noise'
Karen Parkin, 55, global head of human resources
at Adidas AG stood down from her position on Tuesday over comments made during a meeting at the Boston headquarters of Reebok last year.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 1 Jul 2020.
- Adidas Executive Resigns as Turmoil at Company Continues
Karen Parkin oversaw human resources
for the sports apparel giant, which has faced criticism from employees who say it fosters a racist and discriminatory workplace.
New York Times. Tuesday, 30 Jun 2020.
- Tesla tells employees they can take an UNPAID day off to observe Juneteenth
Tesla's human resources
department informed employees on Friday morning, saying they had the option to take the day off without pay for the holiday commemorating the end of U.S. slavery.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 20 Jun 2020.
- Startup led by ex-Goldman Sachs HR chief launches diversity and inclusion index
Eskalera, a technology startup led by Goldman Sachs former human resources
head Dane Holmes, has launched an index to measure corporate diversity and inclusiveness, the firm said on Thursday.
Reuters. Thursday, 18 Jun 2020.
- M&S human resources chief leaves after seven months
The executive recruited to transform Marks & Spencer's internal culture has found herself out of a job less than eight months after joining the high street retailer.
Sky News. Wednesday, 27 May 2020.
Human Resources Firms News Headlines and News Summaries