This Human Resource news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about human resources from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Your Head of H.R. Is Now Basically the School Nurse
Vaccine mandates. Boosters. Exemptions. Testing protocol. Just a handful of public health questions that human resources
departments now have to answer.
New York Times. Sunday, 9 Jan 2022.
- Eight Things HR Leaders Should Focus On In 2022
Since the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic, human resources
departments have become more visible than ever.
Forbes. Tuesday, 21 Dec 2021.
- How This Woman Became Chief Legal Officer At Thryv Leading The Company Going Public, Direct Nasdaq Listing
Lesley Bolger, executive vice president, chief legal officer and human resources
at Thryv, spearheaded transforming Thryv, following wide-scale financial restructuring, from a privately held business into a public company.
Forbes. Monday, 13 Dec 2021.
- Job: Manager, Human Resources
ABC7 Chicago is seeking a Manager, Human Resources
to join the leadership team to create, build, and lead the HR strategy.
ABC News. Friday, 19 Nov 2021.
- Yorkshire head of HR calls cricket fan 'a coward'
Yorkshire are to investigate after their head of human resources
called a fan a "coward" in an email row.
BBC News. Wednesday, 10 Nov 2021.
- TransUnion (TRU) Appoints New Chief Human Resources Officer
TransUnion (TRU) welcomes Susan Muigai to the position of chief human resources
Zacks. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- Oracle's (ORCL) Cloud Platform Utilized by K-12 School Systems
Oracle (ORCL) Cloud will help K-12 school systems to restructure finance, Human Resource
(HR) and data-management processes to enhance resource optimization and operational efficiency.
Zacks. Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021.
- Ozy co-founder called employee's doctor's office to demand to see her medical records panic attack
Eva Rodriguez got a call late last year from her doctor's office that a 'pushy' and 'aggressive' man claiming to be Ozy's Human Resources
director had been asking to review her medical records.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 30 Sep 2021.
- Learn about the best practices in Human Resources of resilient companies
Raise awareness of the importance of employees in companies and promote the benefits of implementing good practices taking care of their spiritual, mental, physical, emotional and financial balance.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 30 Sep 2021.
- Citigroup is mandating employees be vaccinated before returning to its corporate offices
Citigroup will require employees to be vaccinated before they return to corporate offices, according to a LinkedIn post by human resources
head Sara Wechter.
CNBC. Tuesday, 10 Aug 2021.
- How Smart HR Managers Improve Employee Productivity in Remote Work Setups
It has become imperative for organizations to invest in an effective and robust Human Resource
Management System (HRMS) to ensure their workforce remains engaged.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 5 Aug 2021.
- GM's new remote work plan for employees is ambiguous, yet surprisingly simple: 'Work appropriately'
The plan is a play off the company's simplified dress code of "dress appropriately," which GM CEO Mary Barra initiated when leading human resources.
CNBC. Tuesday, 20 Apr 2021.
Human Resources Firms News Headlines and News Summaries