This Human Resource news page includes news headlines, articles, and citations about human resources from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Want To Get Noticed By Recruiters? Honing These 10 Skills Can Help
Struggling to stand out from a sea of other job seekers? The experts of Forbes Human Resources Council share the most important skills you can hone to get noticed by recruiters.
Forbes. Monday, 13 May 2019.
- How To Get A Mobile App Adopted: Lessons From ADP's Mobile Solutions
The author discussed how human resources management technology giant ADP has dramatically increased the use of its app by promoting its features directly to consumers.
Forbes. Thursday, 9 May 2019.
- Why Should You Hold on to Waste Management (WM) Stock Now?
Waste Management (WM) is investing significantly in technology, capital equipment and human resource to improve customer service and generate strong returns.
Zacks. Thursday, 11 Apr 2019.
- Israeli HR tech firm Hibob raises $20 million
Israeli human resources technology startup Hibob said on Wednesday it raised $20 million in an early funding round, bringing its total financing to date to $45 million.
Reuters. Wednesday, 13 Mar 2019.
- Audit: State agencies lax in filing affirmative action plans
BOSTON (AP) - Massachusetts Auditor Suzanne Bump is calling on the state Human Resources Division to provide greater oversight of executive branch agency compliance with the diversity and affirmative action policies of Republican Gov. ...
Washington Times. Sunday, 17 Feb 2019.
- Human resources intern who was working first day in Aurora among shooting victims
Five people were killed in a shooting at a company in Aurora, Illinois when a man who was being terminated from the company opened fire.
ABC News. Saturday, 16 Feb 2019.
- College intern on first day among Illinois factory shooting victims
Trevor Wehner was working his first day as a human resources intern at Henry Pratt Company in Aurora, Illinois, when a worker who had just been fired killed him and four of his colleagues.
Reuters. Saturday, 16 Feb 2019.
- Intern on his first day at work is among the five slain victims of workplace shooting
Slain were Human Resources Manager Clayton Parks, HR Intern Trevor Wehner, mold operator Russell Beyer, stockroom attendant Vincente Juarez, and plant manager Josh Pinkard.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 16 Feb 2019.
- C-Suite Miniseries: The Hospitality CMO - A Global Profile Of The Evolving Role | By Thomas Mielke
Thus far, we have profiled the changing roles, competency sets and backgrounds of the Chief Commercial Officer, the Chief Human Resources Officer and the Chief Information Officer. ...
Hsyndicate. Wednesday, 6 Feb 2019.
- Childless employees say their work-life balance is overlooked
Professionals without children may get the short end of the stick when it comes to work-life balance policies, new research from York University's School of Human Resource Management has found.
CBC News. Saturday, 29 Dec 2018.
- WATCH: Video shows officers in tug-of-war with mother over baby
Jazmine Headley repeatedly refused to leave a human resources building as she waited for a day care voucher, New York police said.
ABC News. Monday, 10 Dec 2018.
- IBM aims to meld AI with human resources with Watson suite
According to IBM, its suite of AI tools can help HR become a growth engine to enable digital transformation.
ZDNet. Wednesday, 28 Nov 2018.
- John E. McClain Named Director of Human Resources at BETA Healthcare Group
ALAMO, Calif. - BETA Healthcare Group announces John E. McClain as Director of Human Resources ...
Business Wire. Wednesday, 21 Nov 2018.
- Who is Carlos Ghosn's alleged co-conspirator, Greg Kelly?
Who is Greg Kelly? The first American board member for Nissan -- accused of being "one of the two masterminds" behind the financial misdeeds -- has a background in law and human resources.
AutoNews.com. Tuesday, 20 Nov 2018.
- Kronos, IBM partner on Watson bot amid broader AI push for human resources
Kronos and IBM will combine forces in an attempt to better retain and train hourly workers via a Watson powered bot. The effort comes as Kronos rolls out an AI engine for its Workforce Dimensions software.
ZDNet. Monday, 5 Nov 2018.
Components of the human resource function
Related Directory Page(s)
Human Resources Firms News Headlines and News Summaries