This Hotel news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about hotels from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Omni Select Guest: A Valuable Loyalty Program For A Growing Hotel Brand
Andrew Rubinacci, executive vice president and chief commercial officer at Omni Hotels
& Resorts, explains how the Omni Select Guest program can be an easy path to a free stay at spectacular resorts around the country.
Forbes. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- Hotelier rolling out overnight pre-flight Covid testing
The tests are now being offered at the five-star Sofitel at Heathrow, which connects to Terminal 5, and will be extended to the Arora Group's hotels
at Gatwick and Stansted within weeks.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- Covid-secure eating and drinking: The top restaurants and bars with heated terraces and blankets
From a pub in Sussex with corrugated pods to a hotel
in Reading with a secret garden, and from rooftop bars in London to sea-view terraces in Dorset, Covid quaffing and dining can be done in ...
Daily Mail. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- The experts' guide to planning a trip to Hawaii
From golfing and hotel
spas to luxury car rentals, CNBC's Global Traveler tapped several travel experts with decades of collective planning experience for advice on where to go and what to do in the Aloha State.
CNBC. Sunday, 25 Oct 2020.
- 'Borat' star: 'Heaven knows' what else Rudy Giuliani has done in hotel rooms with female reporters
"Borat" actor Sacha Baron Cohen asked viewers Friday to decide for themselves if his latest film shows President Trump's attorney Rudolph W. Giuliani acting inappropriately or not. ...
Washington Times. Saturday, 24 Oct 2020.
- Anywhere But Home: New Yorkers Get Creative About Work Spaces
The need for privacy has driven some people to rent hotel
rooms, vacant apartments and empty offices.
New York Times. Saturday, 24 Oct 2020.
- Baccarat Hotel In New York Debuts New Limited-Edition Champagne
The posh Baccarat Hotel
in New York just debuted a chic new champagne.
Forbes. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Belarus protesters take to the streets as Russian intelligence chief visits Minsk
The lobby of the upscale hotel
in central Minsk was crawling with security.
Sky News. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Why are Hong Kong and Taiwan bickering over the fate of a murderer?
Hong Konger Chan Tong-kai admits to murdering his pregnant girlfriend in a Taipei hotel
room nearly two years ago. He has even said he is willing to return to Taiwan and face trial. Yet he remains a free man. Why?
Yahoo. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Rudy Giuliani: 'Borat' hotel bed scene 'complete fabrication'
Rudolph W. Giuliani denied that his appearance in the upcoming "Borat" sequel included any inappropriate behavior, as numerous liberal news outlets and film critics reported Wednesday. ...
Washington Times. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- REPORT: Kim Kardashian Settles $6.1M Lawsuit With Security Company That Failed To Protect Her During Paris Robbery
The men took $10M worth of jewelry from Kardashian's hotel
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Trump's business appears to have cut Matt Gaetz a RNC hotel discount that went unreported to the FEC
Corporate contributions to candidates are illegal under federal election law, and Gaetz did not report any discount
Yahoo. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Tax records show Trump maintains Chinese bank account, New York Times reports
According to the Times, the bank account is controlled by Trump International Hotels
Management and it paid $188,561 in taxes in the country from 2013 to 2015.
ABC News. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- The most haunted places in America
Looking to be scared witless? Try these abandoned mental hospitals, "haunted" hotels, and more.
CBS News. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Prominent New York hotel developer Chang's businesses received millions in PPP loans
Companies controlled by one of New York's most prominent hotel
developers received millions of dollars in loans from a government program intended to support small businesses as the coronavirus hammered the economy.
CNBC. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
Hotels News Headlines and News Summaries