This Hospital news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about hospital and hospitals news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Dog follows ambulance and waits outside hospital for days for owner
Faithful pet Boncuk bounded after the ambulance that took her owner Cemal Senturk to hospital
in the Black Sea city of Trabzon when he became unwell on 14 January.
Daily Mail. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- 1,900 vaccine doses ruined at hospital after freezer unplugged
The plug to the freezer was found to be loose after a contractor accidentally unplugged it while cleaning, an official said.
CBS News. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- Couple marry in ICU after both were rushed to hospital with Covid
Elizabeth Kerr, 31, and Simon O'Brien, 36, who had been due to marry last year and were rushed to hospital
with coronavirus have now tied the knot in their Covid ward.
Daily Mail. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- When Covid-19 Opens A Career Opportunity (Or Two)
needed someone who could produce the videos from top to bottom "and they needed it 'yesterday,'" says Mighty.
Forbes. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- Hospitals Launch Effort Bringing COVID-19 Vaccine to Underserved Southeast Fort Worth
Texas Health Resources reaches into an underserved community in southeast Fort Worth Friday to get COVID-19 vaccines to patients in the Phase 1B category.
NBC. Friday, Jan 22 2021.
- Four injured after car crashes into building in Inverness
Three men and women, who were all in the car, were taken to Inverness' Raigmore Hospital
BBC News. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- Denton County Reports 3 Deaths, 750 New Cases of COVID-19 Thursday; 10 ICU Beds Available
Denton County Public Health is reporting three COVID-19 deaths Thursday along with 750 new cases of the virus. Meanwhile, county hospitals
have fewer COVID-19 patients receiving treatment overall, but more in county ICUs.
NBC. Thursday, Jan 21 2021.
- COVID-19, Fiona Hill, Elfstedentocht
How U.S. health officials and hospitals
are handling the COVID-19 coronavirus; Then, Fiona Hill warns about Russian political meddling; And, the outdoor skating race that brings the Netherlands to a standstill
CBS News. Thursday, 21 Jan 2021.
- In U.K. Hospitals, a Desperate Battle Against a Threat Many Saw Coming
are straining to cope with a new coronavirus variant, despite warnings last year that more preparations were needed for an expected surge of cases in the winter.
New York Times. Thursday, 21 Jan 2021.
- Covid in Scotland: No more 'easy wins' for hospital staff
Medics at Glasgow's QEUH are seeing the effects of people delaying healthcare during lockdown.
BBC News. Thursday, 21 Jan 2021.
- La Pastora General Hospital is enabled to care for patients with COVID-19
is expected to be ready by the end of February, it will be equipped with respiratory triage, stabilization and hospitalization areas with a capacity of 100 beds, of which between 25 and 30 will be intensive therapy
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 21 Jan 2021.
- Masimo's (MASI) iSirona to Boost Hospital Automation Platform
Masimo's (MASI) iSirona helps in efficient workflow in hospitals
by providing continuous connectivity, thereby helping clinicians to improve patient outcomes.
Zacks. Wednesday, 20 Jan 2021.
- REPORT: Doctors Forced To Treat Patients In Parking Lot After Hospital Fails To Pay Rent
'At least we can get them some sort of care'
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 20 Jan 2021.
- Inconsistent supply is biggest challenge to Covid vaccine rollout, says NJ hospital CEO
"We just can't get it and we can't get it on any reliable path. It's very difficult," Holy Name Medical Center CEO Michael Maron told CNBC.
CNBC. Tuesday, 19 Jan 2021.
- Upgrade Your Kitchen With This 6-Piece Texas Pro Knife Set, Now Over 20% Off
at nearly full capacity amid the ever-present health pandemic all over the U.S., you can’t afford to have a nasty knife slip in the kitchen. ...
Daily Caller. Tuesday, 19 Jan 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries