This Hospice news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about hospices from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Amedisys' (AMED) VNA Assets Buyout Boosts Home Health-Hospice
Leveraging on VNA's home health and hospice
care legacy, Amedisys (AMED) expects to provide additional scale and resources.
Zacks. Thursday, 8 Jul 2021.
- LHC Group (LHCG) Boosts Home Health, Hospice Arms With Buyouts
LHC Group's (LHCG) three new buyouts and completion of previous acquisitions will enable the company to bolster its home health and hospice
presence throughout seven states.
Zacks. Monday, 5 Jul 2021.
- Kate Middleton praises work of children's hospices in a moving open letter
In an open letter released today, Kate Middleton, who is patron of East Anglia Children's Hospices, recognised the 'tremendous strain' placed on families in the crisis.
Daily Mail. Monday, 21 Jun 2021.
- Grandfather, 86, is walking TWENTY MILES a day to raise cash for the hospice
Peter Murray, who has 12 grandchildren, walks for 20 miles every day around Barnet, Enfield and Haringey from 9am to 6pm to raise money for North London Hospice.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 10 Jun 2021.
- Boy with terminal cancer named Dallas police chief for a day
14-year-old Ayodeji Adekilekun is in hospice
care and is unable to speak. Doctors say his battle with brain cancer is almost over. To lift his spirits, Dallas Police Chief U. ...
CBS News. Sunday, 9 May 2021.
- Myton Hospice opens Warwick drive-through charity donation site
in Warwickshire expects the site to ease pressure on its charity shops.
BBC News. Saturday, 24 Apr 2021.
- Former Hospice Manager Sentenced For Fraud Scheme To Persuade Patients They Would Die In 6 Months
'One of the largest criminal hospice
fraud cases tried to a jury'
Daily Caller. Thursday, 22 Apr 2021.
- Police: Fake nurse cared for Bobbi Kristina Brown
A woman is facing charges for impersonating a nurse at the hospice
facility where Whitney Houston's daughter spent her final days. Police say the suspect has been caught for this same crime before. ...
CBS News. Saturday, 10 Apr 2021.
- Married 66 years, husband, wife die minutes apart of COVID-19
Bill and Esther Ilnisky were married for nearly seven decades. The two died minutes apart of COVID-19 this month at a hospice
ABC News. Monday, 22 Mar 2021.
- Entrepreneur Franchise of the Day: Interim Healthcare
Interim Healthcare describes itself as 'the leading home care, hospice
and medical staffing company.'
Entrepreneur. Saturday, 6 Mar 2021.
- How Barbara Pearce Led The Turnaround To Save Connecticut Hospice
When Barbara Pearce took over as CEO of Connecticut Hospice
at the end of January 2019, the situation was bleak. Now the historic institution is thriving, even admist the huge challenges caused by Covid-19.
Forbes. Friday, 26 Feb 2021.
Hospice Services News Headlines and News Summaries