This Hospice news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about hospices from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Hospices are 'falling through the cracks' of coronavirus testing
Staff in hospitals and care homes are offered weekly tests regardless of whether they have symptoms - but those working in hospices
have been excluded from this pledge.
Daily Mail. Monday, 26 Oct 2020.
- LHC Group (LHCG) and CHRISTUS Health Extend JV Partnership
LHC Group (LHCG) and CHRISTUS Health expand their partnership to boost home health services and hospice
Zacks. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Boy sleeps in tent for months in memory of friends
Max Woosey has been sleeping in his back garden for 200 days to raise money for North Devon Hospice.
BBC News. Tuesday, 13 Oct 2020.
- Hospice chief says Kate Middleton has always been confident privately
Speaking to the Mirror's podcast Pod Save the Queen, chief executive at East Anglia Children Hospices, Tracy Rennie, said she's witnessed both the parental and playful side of Kate.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 8 Oct 2020.
- Amedisys Banks on Coronavirus-Driven Growth Amid Cost Woes
Amedisys (AMED) has been benefiting from the recent acquisitions of hospice
Zacks. Monday, 17 Aug 2020.
- Hospice care company accused of pressuring employees to make in-person sales calls amid pandemic
A proposed class action lawsuit against the nation's largest hospice
care provider is raising questions about who exactly is considered "essential" during the pandemic. ...
CBS News. Tuesday, 28 Jul 2020.
- Boy sleeps in tent for 90 days to raise money for hospice care
Ten-year-old Max Woosey was gifted a tent by his neighbor Rick, who wanted him to have "lots of adventures. " When Rick passed away, Max slept in the tent for 90 days to raise money for the hospice
center that had cared for him.
CBS News. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
Hospice Services News Headlines and News Summaries