This Home Schooling news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about home schooling and homeschooling news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Our Yorkshire Farm viewers praise TV shepherdess Amanda Owen as daughter Clemmie heads off to school
During last night's episode of the hit Channel 5 show, Amanda 46, saw six of her nine children travel the hour and a half journey to school after month of home schooling
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- One in three mothers say Covid lockdown has driven them to breaking point
A survey of around 1,000 British mothers has revealed the shocking toll lockdown has had on women juggling remote working with home schooling
and child care.
Daily Mail. Monday, 22 Mar 2021.
- Opinions On Homeschooling Have Changed During The Pandemic
Far from what the loudest voices on social media seem to say, the pandemic has made people more favorable to homeschooling, not less.
Forbes. Tuesday, 9 Mar 2021.
- Prince Edward says kids Louise and James are 'chalk and cheese' with homeschooling
Prince Edward is opening up about his children's homeschooling
Fox News. Saturday, 27 Feb 2021.
- Covid: Home schooling pupils still need laptops, charity says
Drive to make sure lockdown pupils have laptops is still falling short, say charities and teachers.
BBC News. Monday, 15 Feb 2021.
- Dave Grohl on albums for kids' music education
The Foo Fighters frontman spoke to the BBC about home schooling
BBC News. Monday, 8 Feb 2021.
- Demand for Google Chromebooks has more than doubled over the last year
Demand for Google Chromebooks more than doubled over the last year due to the rise in home working and homeschooling
.Google Chromebooks have been enormously
Pocket Lint. Monday, 1 Feb 2021.
- BT to remove data charges for BBC Bitesize use
As people in the UK settle into another long period locked down in their homes, and struggle to find solutions to the conundrums of homeschooling
Pocket Lint. Monday, 11 Jan 2021.
- Half-term 'a long way' away as parents take on teaching duties after all schools close
It was the start of the new term no one wanted, but parents across the UK have reluctantly restarted homeschooling
Sky News. Tuesday, 5 Jan 2021.
- Exams, homeschooling and free meals: What lockdown means for students
As the UK goes into a full lockdown, here is a breakdown of the situation with schools, colleges and universities across the four nations.
Sky News. Monday, 4 Jan 2021.
- Looking Back On A Year Of Mass Homeschooling
Millions of families opted out of traditional schooling this year, disrupting conventional education and triggering learning innovations that will long outlast the pandemic.
Forbes. Wednesday, 30 Dec 2020.
- Comcast launches home schooling resources on Xfinity - CNET
It's offering 2,000 hours of educational content for schooling from kindergarten to 12th grade.
CNET. Tuesday, 31 Mar 2020.
Home Schooling News Headlines and News Summaries