This Home Improvement news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about home improvement news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- BCC or DOOR: Which Wood Stock is More Appealing Right Now?
Solid housing and home improvement
activities are benefiting the wood industry. Let's see whether Boise Cascade (BCC) or Masonite International (DOOR) is a better wood stock at the moment.
Zacks. Monday, 11 Oct 2021.
- Home Depot hires Walmart delivery drivers to drop off paint and more to customers' doors
The home improvement
retailer is the first customer for Walmart's new last-mile delivery service.
CNBC. Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021.
- 5 Stocks to Reap Higher Returns From the Buoyant Wood Industry
The Zacks Building Products - Wood industry is gaining from solid housing and home improvement
activities. Industry players TREX, LPX, RYN, UFPI and BCC are set to gain the most from the demand surge.
Zacks. Monday, 4 Oct 2021.
- Home improvement reimagined: How modern realtors are getting their listings market-ready
In the above session from Connect Now, Emily Lenz of Curbio takes you inside the leading pay-at-closing home improvement
company, focused on getting homes ready for market quickly, with no payment due until the home is sold.
Inman. Monday, 4 Oct 2021.
- Wickes shrugs off supply chain woes as sales rise a third
Wikes Group saw revenues grow by 33.1 per cent in the first half of 2021, beating market expectations, as the home improvement
retailer raised its profit forecasts for the year.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 16 Sep 2021.
- Home improvement boom sparks building supplies and trades shortage
Emma Jones and partner Kayvan Khanmorady-Gargary found themselves in a perfect storm when renovating their home in Cheshire.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 15 Sep 2021.
- Paint is getting costlier and harder to find, and this could be just the beginning
Home improvement is getting even more aggravating as a lack of supplies and higher prices are making life more difficult for do-it-yourselfers.
CNBC. Friday, 10 Sep 2021.
- Inman Review: Plunk helps homeowners evaluate renovation projects
A new app called Plunk, with a reputable pedigree of industry knowledge behind it, has launched to help homeowners better evaluate the return on home improvement
Inman. Monday, 30 Aug 2021.
- Jonathan Taylor Thomas spotted out for the first time in years
Thomas' most notable roles include voicing young Simba in the animated "The Lion King" and as Randy Taylor on "Home Improvement."
Fox News. Thursday, 1 Jul 2021.
- Are The Cracks Begining To Show In The U.S. Housing Market?
Our theme of Housing Stocks which includes the stocks of home builders, building products companies, and home improvement
players, is up 21% year-to-date, ahead of the S&P 500 which is up by about 15% over the same period. ...
Forbes. Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021.
- Beware of home improvement scams amid high demand, IN attorney general warns
An urgent home improvement
scam warning as many legitimate contractors may be booked due to the recent high demand on home projects during the pandemic.
ABC News. Sunday, 27 Jun 2021.
- 3 Great Home Improvement Stocks for 2021 and Beyond
Companies that cater to home improvement
needs are in an advantageous position as people continue to restyle their homes and execute maintenance ...
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 22 Jun 2021.
- Price of lumber continues to skyrocket due in part to pandemic
If you're moving forward with that home improvement
project, looking to purchase a home, or build a new one - you better factor in the rising price of lumber. It's more than doubled since June of last year.
ABC News. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- U.S. Sales Surge 9.8% In March, Home Improvement Continues Strong Growth Up 12%
The growth for Home Improvement
should continue into April and May as these months have traditionally been strong revenue months for this category.
Forbes. Thursday, 15 Apr 2021.
Home Improvement News Headlines and News Summaries