This Home Improvement news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about home improvement news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Home Depot (HD) to Report Q1 Earnings: What's in the Offing?
Home Depot (HD) is poised to gain from positive customer response to assortments and enhancements for an integrated shopping experience. Strength in home improvement markets should also aid Q1 results.
Zacks. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- "Nashville Flipped" star Troy Dean Shafer has died at 38
He was a reality star on a home improvement show
CBS News. Thursday, 9 May 2019.
- From Google I/O: YouTube how-to videos are about to get way more useful - CNET
Google's developer conference shows a roadmap for making your smart display into a home improvement sidekick.
CNET. Tuesday, 7 May 2019.
- How Five Guys From California Laid The Foundation For A $670 Million Home Improvement Business
How a door-to-door window treatment business grew into a $670 million multi-brand franchise system.
Forbes. Tuesday, 16 Apr 2019.
- Outback Steakhouse manager arrested for embezzling $70G from restaurant, spent $40G on landscaping home
That's a whole lot of home improvement.
Fox News. Friday, 15 Mar 2019.
- Emprove makes home improvement planning easy for agents and their clients
The image-based tool can help users predict the price and scope of renovations and improvement projects with smart graphic breakdowns. Agents can use it to help sway potential buyers and to give value to seller clients.
Inman. Wednesday, 6 Mar 2019.
- TMSG: McKinney WWII Vet Honored by Lowe's
Earlier this month, Lowe's Home Improvement gave its first ever veteran's vest - modeled after the camouflage uniform worn by the U.S. military to WWII veteran and associate Wallace "Wally" Delmar. Photo Credit: Jared Tye.
NBC. Wednesday, 27 Feb 2019.
- Save on LUXON Home Improvement Product - CNET
Save on LUXON Home Improvement Product
CNET. Monday, 25 Feb 2019.
- Can Digital Sales Drive Growth For Home Depot In Q4?
Home Depot had a fairly strong first three quarters of 2018, as the home improvement retailer managed to grow its revenue by just over 6% in the first 9 months of the year.
Forbes. Thursday, 21 Feb 2019.
- Home Improvement Stocks Headed Up This Year
Multiple factors point to an improving outlook for home improvement stocks.
Zacks. Tuesday, 12 Feb 2019.
- Cash is king when it comes to home improvements
Dear Liz: My husband and I are squabbling over how to pay for the pool we may get. We have a line of credit on the house, and rates are still low. ...
Los Angeles Times. Sunday, 3 Feb 2019.
- GreenSky launches new loan product for elective health care
The Atlanta fintech is looking to expand rapidly beyond its roots of arranging financing for home improvement projects.
American Banker. Thursday, 31 Jan 2019.
- Home improvement stocks can get good returns despite fading consumer sentiment: Analyst
Home improvement could soften this year, but a "fairly healthy level" of appreciations can support remodeling growth, G.research's Alvaro Lacayo says.
CNBC. Thursday, 24 Jan 2019.
- Lowe's wants documents in ex-executive's bias case sealed
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) - Lowe's Cos. is seeking to keep secret some of its documents in a discrimination case filed by an African-American ex-executive who says the home improvement chain unfairly fired him. ...
Washington Times. Saturday, 12 Jan 2019.
- A Tale of Harrowing Bureaucratic Hell
Thousands of dollars in permits and months of wasted time...all just to do a simple home improvement project.
American Thinker. Saturday, 22 Dec 2018.
Improvements being done in a home
Related Directory Page(s)
Home Improvement News Headlines and News Summaries