This Home Improvement news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about home improvement news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 3 Stocks to Watch Amid Continued Demand for Home Improvement
Watch out for the likes of GMS (GMS), Beacon Roofing (BECN) and Builders FirstSource (BLDR) as demand for home improvement
in the United States looks set to sustain even as the pandemic situation improves.
Zacks. Wednesday, 28 Jul 2021.
- Pandemic or Not, These 4 Home Improvement Stocks Look Strong
Home improvements retailers like Home Depot (HD), Beacon Roofing (BECN), Builders FirstSource (BLDR) and Fastenal (FAST) are gaining from consumers' inclination toward renovation projects.
Zacks. Tuesday, 13 Jul 2021.
- Jonathan Taylor Thomas spotted out for the first time in years
Thomas' most notable roles include voicing young Simba in the animated "The Lion King" and as Randy Taylor on "Home Improvement."
Fox News. Thursday, 1 Jul 2021.
- Are The Cracks Begining To Show In The U.S. Housing Market?
Our theme of Housing Stocks which includes the stocks of home builders, building products companies, and home improvement
players, is up 21% year-to-date, ahead of the S&P 500 which is up by about 15% over the same period. ...
Forbes. Tuesday, 29 Jun 2021.
- Beware of home improvement scams amid high demand, IN attorney general warns
An urgent home improvement
scam warning as many legitimate contractors may be booked due to the recent high demand on home projects during the pandemic.
ABC News. Sunday, 27 Jun 2021.
- 3 Great Home Improvement Stocks for 2021 and Beyond
Companies that cater to home improvement
needs are in an advantageous position as people continue to restyle their homes and execute maintenance ...
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 22 Jun 2021.
- How bad are global shipping snafus? Home Depot contracted its own container ship as a safeguard
The home improvement
retailer is one of many companies facing supply chain challenges and trying to find creative solutions to keep merchandise in stock.
CNBC. Monday, 14 Jun 2021.
- Building projects hit by lack of supplies and price rises
Industry warns people to delay home improvement
due to shortage of cement, electric components, timber and steel.
BBC News. Wednesday, 26 May 2021.
- Lowe's earnings beat on robust home improvement spending, but shares fall
Lowe's said it saw strong demand for home improvement
in the first quarter, buoyed by the growth of its business among contractors and other home professionals.
CNBC. Wednesday, 19 May 2021.
- Price of lumber continues to skyrocket due in part to pandemic
If you're moving forward with that home improvement
project, looking to purchase a home, or build a new one - you better factor in the rising price of lumber. It's more than doubled since June of last year.
ABC News. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- U.S. Sales Surge 9.8% In March, Home Improvement Continues Strong Growth Up 12%
The growth for Home Improvement
should continue into April and May as these months have traditionally been strong revenue months for this category.
Forbes. Thursday, 15 Apr 2021.
- Mr. T gets a home improvement show
Mr. T signed a deal to host a home renovation series called "I Pity the Tool." CBSN's Vladimir Duthiers and Elaine Quijano tell us more about the actor's latest project.
CBS News. Thursday, 1 Apr 2021.
- Corcoran adds home improvement program to agent suite of tools
RealVitalize, a home improvement
resource for sellers, will now be available to Corcoran agents and their seller clients across New York City, the Hamptons and South Florida.
Inman. Tuesday, 30 Mar 2021.
- 5 Products That Will Spruce Up Your Yard To Create The Perfect Outdoor Oasis
Over the past year or so, home improvements have been at the forefront of our minds. With many of us spending more and more time at home with friends and family, an awesome outdoor entertainment space is seeming more and more necessary. ...
Daily Caller. Tuesday, 30 Mar 2021.
- Light The Way With This Advanced LED Headlamp, Now Under $20!
Ever since the recent health pandemic ravaged the country, more and more people have taken on home improvement
projects than ever, according to NPR. ...
Daily Caller. Monday, 15 Feb 2021.
Home Improvement News Headlines and News Summaries