This Home Improvement news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about home improvement news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Buy 3 Housing Stocks as New Home Sales Increase
The surge in sales of new U.S. single-family homes calls for investors' attention to home improvement
and building stocks, which might witness an uptick ahead.
Zacks. Thursday, 27 Feb 2020.
- Lowe's (LOW) Q4 Earnings Beat Estimates, Revenues Miss
Lowe's (LOW) comparable sales for the U.S. home improvement
business rose 2.6% during the fourth quarter of fiscal 2019.
Zacks. Wednesday, 26 Feb 2020.
- Home Depot's same-store sales surge in final quarter of 2019
Home Depot reported a better-than-expected fourth quarter with strong comparable-store sales. The home improvement
retailer also boosted its quarterly dividend by 10%. Shares rose 2% in premarket trading Tuesday. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 25 Feb 2020.
- How to avoid popular winter scams like online dating, home improvement: Better Business Bureau
The winter season can be the optimal time for scammers.
ABC News. Sunday, 9 Feb 2020.
- 10 Home Improvement Projects That Return The Most At Resale
Outdoor renovations top the list when it comes to getting cash back on your investment when you decide to sell your home.
Forbes. Tuesday, 14 Jan 2020.
- Man who admitted to home improvement fraud sentenced
BARRE, Vt. (AP) - A Vermont man who admitted to committing home improvement
fraud has been sentenced to 18 months behind bars. Ryan Kimball, 34, of St. ...
Washington Times. Saturday, 4 Jan 2020.
- Lowe's is looking to hire 53,000 people this spring
Lowe's is looking to hire at least 53,000 people ahead of the spring season, the home improvement
retailer's busiest time of year.
CNBC. Thursday, 2 Jan 2020.
- 9 Home Improvement Myths
Thinking about renovating your house? Before taking action, you may want to consider these nine home improvement
myths that have been debunked by the Family Handyman.
Newsmax. Thursday, 21 Nov 2019.
- Survey shows most Americans buy furniture new and in-store
A recent survey from Improvenet, a site that offers home improvement
resources, helps shed some light on how Americans furnish and decorate their homes. ...
Furniture Today. Thursday, 14 Nov 2019.
- Mesquite Celebrates Tradition of Community Clean Up
More than 1,000 volunteers helped at more than 100 home sites across Mesquite to complete home improvement
projects for those who needed them most. It's all part of a 15 year tradition in Mesquite ...
NBC. Friday, 18 Oct 2019.
- Five Home Improvement Trends To Watch In 2020
The nonprofit trade organization is made up of global building products manufacturers, large chain retailers and allied entities in the supply chain and media. ...
Forbes. Thursday, 17 Oct 2019.
- Low mortgage rates are giving Lowe's a boost, Piper Jaffray says in upgrading the stock
Piper Jaffray upgraded Lowe's to overweight from neutral, as the firm expects home improvement
sales to see its largest growth since 2016 in the coming quarters.
CNBC. Tuesday, 15 Oct 2019.
- From Google I/O: YouTube how-to videos are about to get way more useful - CNET
Google's developer conference shows a roadmap for making your smart display into a home improvement
CNET. Tuesday, 7 May 2019.
- Facebook Marketplace Adds Home Plumbing, Cleaning
Facebook recently announced it has expanded it's Marketplace to home improvement
services. Photo Credit: Facebook.
NBC. Thursday, 7 Jun 2018.
- Could Lowe's Companies, Inc. Be a Millionaire-Maker Stock?
The home improvement
center lags its chief rival.
Yahoo. Wednesday, 30 May 2018.
Home Improvement News Headlines and News Summaries