This Home Improvement news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about home improvement news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Some homeowners struggled to pay PACE improvement loans. The coronavirus made it harder
Consumer groups are raising concern over a potential foreclosure wave tied to PACE home improvement
Los Angeles Times. Monday, 29 Jun 2020.
- TONY HETHERINGTON: Useless double glazing 'guarantees'
Sash Home Improvements replaced all the double glazing in my home. After a leak, I tried to use the guarantee but was told the company had gone into liquidation. However, it keeps reinventing itself.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 28 Jun 2020.
- Coronavirus Feeds Home Improvement Trend, Stocks to Count on
Staying at home due to the COVID-19 pandemic prompts Americans to chase creativity and nurture subjective expressions, thereby perking up demand for home improvement
Zacks. Thursday, 25 Jun 2020.
- Despite pandemic, home improvement spending is on the rise
Year over year, requests for home improvement
personal loans increased by 7.8 percent from the first week of June 2019 to the same week in June 2020.
Inman. Friday, 19 Jun 2020.
- Opinion: A tax credit for home improvements is vital in the coronavirus era
Congress has an opportunity to recognize the unique importance of the home in American life, boost the economy, and help families rebuild their wealth by providing a tax credit to make home improvements more affordable.
CNBC. Thursday, 18 Jun 2020.
- David Lynch Is Sharing How He's Keeping Busy at Home in New YouTube Series
In the first installment of "What Is David Working on Today?," David Lynch updates viewers on his latest home improvement
Mental Floss. Monday, 1 Jun 2020.
- L.A. County ends controversial PACE home improvement loan program
Los Angeles County has ended a loan program that funded energy- and water-efficient home improvements following years of complaints from homeowners.
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 21 May 2020.
- Lowe's same-store sales surge 11.2% as coronavirus restrictions spark home improvement spending
The company benefited in the quarter from the home improvement
industry's busiest time of the year, spring, and sales remained high through the beginning of May, the company said.
CNBC. Wednesday, 20 May 2020.
- Should We Be Considering Home Improvement Stocks?
Should We Be Considering Home Improvement
Zacks. Wednesday, 20 May 2020.
- People share their DIY disasters as they attempt home improvements during lockdown
For people all over the world, lockdown has proved the perfect time to get started on some long-awaited home improvement
projects - but for some, they didn't go to plan.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 22 Apr 2020.
- Lowe's Home Improvement will close on Easter Sunday to give employees break amid COVID-19 pandemic
Lowe's Home Improvement
is closing on Easter as a thank you to busy employees amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
ABC News. Tuesday, 7 Apr 2020.
- How to choose the right paint color for your home - CNET
Forget bringing home piles of paint chips from the home improvement
store. These high-tech apps and gadgets are here to find your picture-perfect shade.
CNET. Monday, 23 Mar 2020.
- Home Depot's same-store sales surge in final quarter of 2019
Home Depot reported a better-than-expected fourth quarter with strong comparable-store sales. The home improvement
retailer also boosted its quarterly dividend by 10%. Shares rose 2% in premarket trading Tuesday. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 25 Feb 2020.
- 10 Home Improvement Projects That Return The Most At Resale
Outdoor renovations top the list when it comes to getting cash back on your investment when you decide to sell your home.
Forbes. Tuesday, 14 Jan 2020.
Home Improvement News Headlines and News Summaries