This Home Improvement news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about home improvement news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Terrifying moment mother accidentally locks her daughter in her car on a blistering hot day
Christina Tufford took her 10-month-old daughter Maddie with her to a Lowe's in Stuart, but what began as a short trip to the home improvement
store turned into a heart-stopping life-lesson.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- Lowe's to lay off thousands of workers
Home improvement chain will outsource the positions to third-party vendors as it seeks to cut costs
CBS News. Friday, 2 Aug 2019.
- Lowe's lays off thousands of workers
Home improvement retailer Lowe's has told thousands of workers that their jobs are being eliminated.
CNBC. Thursday, 1 Aug 2019.
- Home improvement scams top latest list of consumer complaints
When corrupt contractors overcharge for subpar work, the costs can spiral into the hundreds of thousands of dollars
CBS News. Tuesday, 30 Jul 2019.
- Lowe's taps North Carolina for new tech hub, to create 2,000 jobs
Lowe's has chosen Charlotte, North Carolina, as the site of a new tech hub for the home improvement
CNBC. Thursday, 27 Jun 2019.
- Why Home Depot (HD) Stands Out From Home Improvement Peers
Home Depot's (HD) integrated retail strategy, which encompasses digital properties and physical stores, is one of its key drivers. Strength in Pro and DIY categories also bodes well.
Zacks. Tuesday, 25 Jun 2019.
- Property expert reveals the home improvements that are REALLY worth the money
British property expert and journalist Jason Orme offered his take on the projects that will boost the value of your property the most and which could leave you out of pocket.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 25 Jun 2019.
- Home Depot, Lowes, and Housing Development: What To Expect
Home Depot (HD), the world's largest home improvement
retailer, released an earnings beat this morning. Lowes and Home Depot have a correlation with the housing market and new house developments.
Zacks. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- From Google I/O: YouTube how-to videos are about to get way more useful - CNET
Google's developer conference shows a roadmap for making your smart display into a home improvement
CNET. Tuesday, 7 May 2019.
- Chatham Home Expo inspires home improvement
Saturday, many Chicago residents looking for home improvement
inspiration were able to get tips and ideas all in one location at the Chatham Home Expo.
ABC News. Sunday, 21 Apr 2019.
- How Five Guys From California Laid The Foundation For A $670 Million Home Improvement Business
How a door-to-door window treatment business grew into a $670 million multi-brand franchise system.
Forbes. Tuesday, 16 Apr 2019.
- Can Digital Sales Drive Growth For Home Depot In Q4?
Home Depot had a fairly strong first three quarters of 2018, as the home improvement
retailer managed to grow its revenue by just over 6% in the first 9 months of the year.
Forbes. Thursday, 21 Feb 2019.
- Facebook Marketplace Adds Home Plumbing, Cleaning
Facebook recently announced it has expanded it's Marketplace to home improvement
services. Photo Credit: Facebook.
NBC. Thursday, 7 Jun 2018.
- Could Lowe's Companies, Inc. Be a Millionaire-Maker Stock?
The home improvement
center lags its chief rival.
Yahoo. Wednesday, 30 May 2018.
- Lowe's removing products with harmful chemical...
Lowe's Home Improvement
stores are getting rid of all products with a toxic chemical known to cause cancer.
Fox News. Wednesday, 30 May 2018.
Home Improvement News Headlines and News Summaries