This Home Improvement news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about home improvement news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- DIY retailer Wickes lifted by demand for energy efficiency products
The home improvement
retailer revealed that total like-for-like sales swelled by 11.5 per cent year-on-year in the final three months of 2022 after rising by 2.6 per cent in the previous quarter.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 31 Jan 2023.
- Tim Allen hits back at Pamela Anderson's claim he flashed her
Pamela Anderson claims in her upcoming memoir Love, Pamela that Tim Allen flashed her on the set of ABC sitcom Home Improvement
Daily Mail. Monday, 30 Jan 2023.
- Pamela Anderson says Tim Allen had 'no bad intentions' with alleged flashing incident
Pamela Anderson is clarifying her recent allegation that Tim Allen exposed himself to her on the set of the 1990s sitcom "Home Improvement."
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 26 Jan 2023.
- Tim Allen denies exposing himself to Pamela Anderson on the set of 'Home Improvement'
Tim Allen tells Variety he 'would never' expose himself to a co-star. The trade published an accusatory excerpt from Pamela Anderson's upcoming memoir.
Los Angeles Times. Monday, 23 Jan 2023.
- 3 Wood Stocks Worth Watching Despite a Challenging Industry
The Zacks Building Products - Wood industry is expected to gain from home improvement
activities and the export market as well as focus on cost controls amid continuous supply woes. ...
Zacks. Wednesday, 4 Jan 2023.
- 1 Stock That's Well Positioned for 2023
With the growing adoption of smart home devices and security solutions, home improvement
company ADT Inc.'s (ADT) prospects look bright. Hence, this stock might be a solid buy for ...
Entrepreneur. Friday, 30 Dec 2022.
- Here's What Keeps Home Depot (HD) Attractive for Long Term
Home Depot (HD) looks poised for growth on the back of its investment strategies, particularly digital and Pro business investments, as well as continued demand for home improvement
Zacks. Wednesday, 14 Dec 2022.
- The Home Improvement Projects Spring Sellers Should Tackle Now (And What To Skip)
Nearly 3 in 4 recent sellers (74%) surveyed believe the improvement projects they completed to prepare their home for sale helped their home sell.
Forbes. Thursday, 8 Dec 2022.
- Philadelphia Home Depot workers vote to reject unionization
Home Depot workers in Philadelphia rejected the first store-wide labor union at the world's largest home improvement
retailer Saturday night, a loss for a fledgling movement to organize at major U.S. companies.
Washington Times. Sunday, 6 Nov 2022.
- Home Improvement Pros: How To Improve Your Local Search Rankings
Utilizing these tips can take you a few steps closer to taking over the local home improvement
searches in your area.
Forbes. Thursday, 22 Sep 2022.
- 1 Home Improvement Stock to Avoid This Summer, and 3 to Buy
The raging inflation is making homeowners uncomfortable investing in home improvement
projects. However, analysts see robust growth opportunities for the industry. We think fundamentally weak Floor & Decor (FND) ...
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 23 Aug 2022.
- 43% of homeowners have delayed home improvements and maintenance due to inflation. Here's why that's risky
If inflation is squeezing your budget, there are steps you can take as a homeowner to help avoid costly fixes.
CNBC. Friday, 17 Jun 2022.
- Lowe's sales decline as cool spring weather weighs on demand for outdoor products
The home improvement
retailer's profit topped Wall Street estimates for the quarter, even as sales missed the mark.
CNBC. Wednesday, 18 May 2022.
Home Improvement News Headlines and News Summaries