This Home Improvement news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about home improvement news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- What's in the Offing for 3M (MMM) This Earnings Season?
3M's (MMM) Q4 earnings are likely to have gained from solid traction across personal safety, home improvement, data center & semiconductor markets. The pandemic-led market downturn might have hurt it.
Zacks. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- Lowe's (LOW) Cheers on Solid Home Improvement Products Demand
Lowe's (LOW) is expected to keep gaining from growth in home improvements market. Strong e-commerce wing is helping the company meet rising demand from do-it-yourself and pro customers.
Zacks. Thursday, 21 Jan 2021.
- 5 smart New Year's resolutions for homeowners
Show your home some serious love in 2021 with these 10 easy home improvement
New Year's resolution ideas.
Fox News. Thursday, 7 Jan 2021.
- 6 big myths about home improvement projects
Homes are meant to be lived in, worked on, and improved. But before you make a major investment in a remodel or renovation, make sure you aren't falling for one of these home improvement
Fox News. Saturday, 2 Jan 2021.
- Jeremiah Brent Reveals Simple Things You Can Do To Transform Your Home
Home improvements are easier than you think.
Forbes. Thursday, 31 Dec 2020.
- Home improvement marketplace Porch makes stock market debut
Porch has evolved in recent years to become an enterprise software company as well as a consumer-facing marketplace. The firm is the latest to use a merger with a SPAC to go public.
Inman. Thursday, 24 Dec 2020.
- Home improvement startup Curbio raises $25 million
The company handles repairs for homeowners, then takes payment for the work when the home later sells.
Inman. Tuesday, 17 Nov 2020.
- Home Depot earnings beat as shoppers focus on home, retailer to make pandemic pay raises permanent
Home Depot reported third-quarter earnings that beat estimates as consumers continued to focus on home improvement
during the pandemic.
CNBC. Tuesday, 17 Nov 2020.
- Home Depot is building a banner year, 3Q numbers stun
Americans being stuck at home has led to an explosive year for Home Depot and its latest quarter is no exception. Third-quarter sales surged 23% and the home improvement
chain beat expectations by almost any measure. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 17 Nov 2020.
- Home Depot Rebuilds Its Pro Business With HD Buyback
The home improvement
big boxer is buying back its former division that focuses on the professional and commercial market. Good timing.
Forbes. Monday, 16 Nov 2020.
- Lowe's to offer free Christmas tree delivery this year amid COVID-19 pandemic
The home improvement
retail giant is announcing it will offer free Christmas tree delivery this year beginning October 30.
ABC News. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Zachery Ty Bryan 'plagiarised Armie Hammer split announcement'
star Zachery Ty Bryan, of Oregon, has removed an Instagram post announcing his separation from his wife after it emerged he copied the text from Armie Hammer.
Daily Mail. Monday, 19 Oct 2020.
- 'Home Improvement' actor Zachery Ty Bryan arrested in Oregon, faces charges of strangulation and assault
Zachery Ty Bryan, the actor who played the oldest son on the long-running 1990s sit-com "Home Improvement" was arrested in Oregon and faces charges of strangulation and assault.
ABC News. Sunday, 18 Oct 2020.
- Home Improvement star Zachery Ty Bryan is arrested in domestic incident
Bryan, 39, was arrested late on Friday in Eugene, Oregon, after a neighbor called to report a domestic dispute. According to a police report, Bryan's girlfriend said he had choked her.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 17 Oct 2020.
- Lowe's gives $100 million more in bonuses to hourly employees
It marks the sixth time the home improvement
retailer has given additional pay to hourly workers during the coronavirus pandemic.
CNBC. Wednesday, 7 Oct 2020.
Home Improvement News Headlines and News Summaries