This Home Improvement news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about home improvement news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Chicago residents Meg and Joe Piercy turn restoring furniture into business, TV show 'Meg Made'
The home improvement
trend is going strong, but there are some big obstacles to furnishing that spruced-up space.
ABC News. Tuesday, 11 Jan 2022.
- Energy bills: Fix insulation to tackle cost of heating, PM told
An industry group is calling for more funding for home improvements to help bring down the cost of heating homes.
BBC News. Monday, 10 Jan 2022.
- 2 Home Improvement Stocks to Buy This Month
The heightened demand for attractive domiciles with stylish interiors is helping home improvement
companies thrive. The industry registered massive gains last year, and analysts expect the trend to continue. ...
Entrepreneur. Friday, 7 Jan 2022.
- Here's Why Home Depot (HD) Stock has a Robust Upside Story
Home Depot (HD) is poised for growth in the long term, owing to its interconnected retail strategy, solid demand for home improvement
projects, the robust housing market and ongoing investments.
Zacks. Friday, 17 Dec 2021.
- Why Buying Near All-Time Highs Shouldn't Worry Investors
Buy These Home Improvement
Retailers Near All-Time Highs
Zacks. Thursday, 16 Dec 2021.
- Lowe's shares fall as sales outlook disappoints, home improvement demand could cool
During an analyst meeting, Lowe's Chief Financial Officer Dave Denton said the retailer is preparing for a "modest sector pullback in 2022."
CNBC. Wednesday, 15 Dec 2021.
- Glenview electronics store doubles size to meet demand as home improvement business booms amid COVID
"This time of year, it can get a little nutty, but we're having a good time and taking care of customers one by one," Jon Abt said.
ABC News. Monday, 6 Dec 2021.
- BUSINESS LIVE: Wickes hikes profit forecast; Selfridges chief's return
Home improvement retailer Wickes has raised its full-year profit guidance, having continued to trade well in its fourth quarter so far.
Daily Mail. Friday, 3 Dec 2021.
- How to win listings with winning concierge service
In the above session from Connect Now, Amanda Khoury of Curbio discusses the importance of meeting clients' home improvement
needs in the homebuying process.
Inman. Monday, 22 Nov 2021.
- Lowe's tops estimates as customers invest more in bigger home projects, retailer lifts sales forecast
The home improvement
retailer has been making an effort to win more electricians, contractors and other professionals as customers.
CNBC. Wednesday, 17 Nov 2021.
- How Home Depot Blew Away Its Qtr. With A 20% Bottom Line Gain
The big home improvement
chain put away any concerns that the boom in the home products sector was over.
Forbes. Tuesday, 16 Nov 2021.
- Home improvement reimagined: How modern realtors are getting their listings market-ready
In the above session from Connect Now, Emily Lenz of Curbio takes you inside the leading pay-at-closing home improvement
company, focused on getting homes ready for market quickly, with no payment due until the home is sold.
Inman. Monday, 4 Oct 2021.
- Wickes shrugs off supply chain woes as sales rise a third
Wikes Group saw revenues grow by 33.1 per cent in the first half of 2021, beating market expectations, as the home improvement
retailer raised its profit forecasts for the year.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 16 Sep 2021.
Home Improvement News Headlines and News Summaries