This Home Furnishing news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about home furnishings from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- July furniture store sales even with last year
The summer blahs continued for the furniture industry as July sales at furniture and home furnishings
stores were flat with the year before, and the industry continued to trail the broad retail sector for the year. ...
Furniture Today. Thursday, 15 Aug 2019.
- Abbyson unveils new state-of-the-art distribution center
Full-line home furnishings
vendor Abbyson has opened a new flagship West Coast distribution center in Redlands, Calif. ...
Furniture Today. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- Home Furnishing Outlook Dampened by Soft Housing Market
Outlook Dampened by Soft Housing Market
Zacks. Tuesday, 23 Jul 2019.
- Near-Term Outlook for Textile-Home Furnishing Looks Grim
Near-Term Outlook for Textile-Home Furnishing Looks Grim
Zacks. Monday, 24 Jun 2019.
- Escape to the Chateau's Angel Strawbridge launches home furnishings range
Fans of TV's Escape to the Chateau can enjoy the same designs in their own homes as Angel has included it in her new range of home furnishings
Daily Mail. Saturday, 11 May 2019.
- Why Bed Bath And Pier 1 Are Two Sides Of The Same Retail Coin
Two of the biggest national home furnishings
retailers are both struggling, if not for survival than for retail relevancy itself.
Forbes. Thursday, 18 Apr 2019.
- Pier 1 Imports fourth-quarter results disappoint, CFO departs
Pier 1 Imports' CFO Nancy Walsh is leaving after a year in the job at the struggling home furnishing
CNBC. Thursday, 18 Apr 2019.
- Martha Stewart Brand Finds A Buyer, But Even At Cheaper Price, There's No Guarantee Deal Pays Off
The iconic home furnishings
brand has a new owner, but Martha herself remains very much the centerpiece.
Forbes. Tuesday, 16 Apr 2019.
- 75,000 more stores need to close across the US, UBS estimates, as online sales and Amazon grow
Clothing retailers, consumer electronics companies and home furnishing
businesses will need to close more stores as e-commerce sales proliferate, UBS says.
CNBC. Tuesday, 9 Apr 2019.
- HGTV's Property Brothers construct Casaza, a new home furnishings site - CNET
The brothers put $2.5 million of their own money into the e-commerce site, which will focus on design.
CNET. Monday, 29 Oct 2018.
Home Furnishings News Headlines and News Summaries