This Home Furnishing news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about home furnishings from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- These retailers could be winners as Pier 1 shuts 50% of its stores
Store closures by Pier 1 Imports could mean good news for other retailers that sell home furnishings
and other knickknacks for the kitchen.
CNBC. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020.
- HPMA adds industry registration fees
Professionals that do business with the home furnishings
industry will now have to pay a fee to attend the High Point Market. The post HPMA adds industry registration fees appeared first on Furniture Today.
Furniture Today. Wednesday, 22 Jan 2020.
- East to lead Synergy merchandising
Industry veteran Tara Davis East has joined upholstery vendor Synergy Home Furnishings
as senior vice president of merchandising. The post East to lead Synergy merchandising appeared first on Furniture Today.
Furniture Today. Monday, 20 Jan 2020.
- How Sixpenny Plans To Win In The Direct-To-Consumer Home Furnishing Space
Two home furnishing
industry veterans have come together to create Sixpenny, a digitally-native brand that takes a unique approach to shipping and customer experience.
Forbes. Friday, 13 Dec 2019.
- Home Furnishing Outlook Bright on Solid Housing Market
Outlook Bright on Solid Housing Market
Zacks. Friday, 29 Nov 2019.
- IKEA launch their first EVER Christmas advert with accompanying GRIME track
Swedish home furnishing
store IKEA have launched their first ever Christmas advert which features a rapping rabbit and cuckoo who sing a grime track about keeping houses 'fresh and clean.'
Daily Mail. Friday, 8 Nov 2019.
- Starbucks Opening In Former Crate & Barrel Says A Lot About Retailing Today
A massive Starbucks Roastery is replacing the former flagship of the home furnishings
retailer in Chicago, showing hospitality is the way of the future for retailing.
Forbes. Monday, 14 Oct 2019.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Launches 2nd Private-Label Furnishing Brand
Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) introduces its second private label home furnishings
brand, One Kings Lane Open House.
Zacks. Wednesday, 25 Sep 2019.
- Online retailer Wayfair to sell pre-designed sets of home furnishings
The company believes the prospect of buying a room's worth of furnishings and fixtures will appeal to property managers and short-term rental owners.
Inman. Wednesday, 25 Sep 2019.
- Pier 1 Imports fourth-quarter results disappoint, CFO departs
Pier 1 Imports' CFO Nancy Walsh is leaving after a year in the job at the struggling home furnishing
CNBC. Thursday, 18 Apr 2019.
Home Furnishings News Headlines and News Summaries