This Home Care news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about home care news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Navigating Home Care During the Pandemic
For the several million older Americans being cared for at home, the coronavirus brings new challenges.
New York Times. Saturday, 6 Jun 2020.
- Coronavirus: Home care workers left 'unfairly exposed'
Scottish Care also warns that a reduction in demand is leaving some firms in an "extremely precarious position".
BBC News. Tuesday, 21 Apr 2020.
- Coronavirus UK: Nursing home carers move in with patients
Staff at The Haven Care Home in Devizes, Wiltshire said farewell to partners and children ahead of a three-week stint on duty looking after residents - and have been hailed as local heroes.
Daily Mail. Friday, 17 Apr 2020.
- Can Home Care Workers Help Older Adults Escape Late Life Depression And Anxiety?
Older adults need people in their lives who know them well enough to detect the beginnings of a downward spiral and care enough to pull them out.
Forbes. Friday, 17 Jan 2020.
- Procter & Gamble earnings, sales top estimates, boosts outlook, sending shares up
Procter & Gamble once again posted strong results, as it continues to grow sales. Its strongest growth this quarter came from its beauty business, health care business and fabric and home care
CNBC. Tuesday, 22 Oct 2019.
News Headlines and News Summaries