This Home Care news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about home care news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Scotland's papers: Trnsmt tips and 'zombie' carers warning
A row over bar staff tips at Trnsmt and the conditions for home carers make Scotland's front pages.
BBC News. Sunday, 21 Jul 2019.
- Veteran-directed care program is effective
A new study finds that a program that gives veterans flexible budgets for at-home caregivers is at least as effective as other veteran purchased-care services.
Science Daily. Tuesday, 11 Jun 2019.
- Study: Most Seniors Don't Have Enough Money for Home Health Care
The seniors most likely to need paid home care
to maintain independent living are the least likely to be able to afford it long-term, a new study reports. ...
Newsmax. Thursday, 6 Jun 2019.
- Rising demand for long-term home care signals looming crisis
Experts say there are strong indicators the current methods for financing long-term care are leading to a crisis that will make such services unaffordable for those most in need.
Modern Healthcare. Monday, 3 Jun 2019.
- The Next 10 Years in Home Care: Looking Ahead at a Decade of Change
Home care businesses have to keep up with the changes or face the consequences. They are facing fundamental changes in the way they do business.
Forbes. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- How Veterans Can Help Veterans
Why vets are perfect for a non-medical home care
Forbes. Wednesday, 27 Feb 2019.
- Schools and nurseries shut by Glasgow equal pay strike
Hundreds of schools and nurseries are shut and home care
services affected in Glasgow as council workers begin a strike over equal pay.
Sky News. Tuesday, 23 Oct 2018.
- Univar (UNVR) Inks Distribution Deal With Colonial Chemical
Univar's (UNVR) latest deal will expand its surfactant portfolio and address the growing demand for natural products in home care
and personal care markets.
Zacks. Thursday, 7 Jun 2018.
- Medicare Advantage insurer Clover Health bets on home care
Clover Health, a Medicare Advantage insurer that uses data analytics to care for its members, will provide in-home primary care and genetic testing to its sickest senior patients.
Modern Healthcare. Wednesday, 9 May 2018.
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Q3 Earnings Top Estimates, View Raised
Higher demand for skincare, fabric and home care
products aids Procter & Gamble (PG) to post better-than-expected Q3 numbers.
Zacks. Thursday, 19 Apr 2018.
- Pastor who says she's suffering from pain condition sued by insurer
Cynthia McCullough, who lives in Charlotte, told New York Life her chronic pain condition was so extreme it prevented her from washing or dressing and left her in need of constant home care
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 13 Mar 2018.
News Headlines and News Summaries