This Home Care news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about home care news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 'I will fight tooth and nail to make sure I still work'
Two women share their stories of juggling senior jobs and being home carers.
BBC News. Wednesday, 17 Apr 2019.
- States Seek Financial Relief for Family Caregivers
Lawmakers in California and at least seven other states want to provide state income tax credits for families that need help with home caregiving.
New York Times. Wednesday, 20 Mar 2019.
- Illinois home care, child care workers to get overdue raises
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (AP) - More than 40,000 employees of the Illinois Department of Human Services who provide senior care in the home and child care services will get long-overdue salary increases. SEIU Healthcare Illinois and Gov. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 19 Mar 2019.
- How Veterans Can Help Veterans
Why vets are perfect for a non-medical home care career.
Forbes. Wednesday, 27 Feb 2019.
- Enhance Healthcare Delivery Through Home Care
Non-medical home care provides a firm foundation to help medical care be more responsive and effective by caring for the whole person.
Forbes. Friday, 22 Feb 2019.
- Relief for 13,000 elderly and disabled customers as care firm Allied Healthcare is saved
A home care group that provides vital services to 13,000 elderly and disabled people has been sold just weeks after the care regulator warned that it was on the brink of bankruptcy.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 1 Dec 2018.
- Allied Healthcare to transfer care contracts
The home care provider was warned this month by the care regulator about its financial sustainability.
BBC News. Friday, 16 Nov 2018.
- Fire service will ferry 'the most vulnerable' patients home from a struggling hospital
The Hereford and Worcester Fire and Rescue Service will help support patients discharged from Alexandra Hospital in Redditch who 'need help to settle' but not at-home care.
Daily Mail. Friday, 9 Nov 2018.
- Maine voters reject universal home care referendum
The ballot measure would have hiked taxes to cover no-cost, at-home healthcare services for seniors and disabled people regardless of income level.
Modern Healthcare. Wednesday, 7 Nov 2018.
- Home health care, bonds on statewide ballot in Maine
PORTLAND, Maine (AP) - Mainers are deciding on a proposal to raise taxes to provide universal home care and bond initiatives totaling $200 million on Election Day. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 6 Nov 2018.
- Home care services threatened, says regulator
One of the biggest care home providers in England is facing a "credible risk of service disruption", inspectors have warned.
Sky News. Tuesday, 6 Nov 2018.
- Schools and nurseries shut by Glasgow equal pay strike
Hundreds of schools and nurseries are shut and home care services affected in Glasgow as council workers begin a strike over equal pay.
Sky News. Tuesday, 23 Oct 2018.
- Can Procter & Gamble (PG) Surpass Earnings Estimates in Q1?
P&G (PG) benefits from higher demand for skincare products along with fabric and home care products. However, softness in grooming and baby care businesses, and recent pricing actions are concerns.
Zacks. Friday, 12 Oct 2018.
- Ageing Australians are finding alternatives to living alone or in a nursing home
As the nation's population ages, many people are looking to at-home care and even living with housemates.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Monday, 24 Sep 2018.
- Univar (UNVR) Inks Distribution Deal With Colonial Chemical
Univar's (UNVR) latest deal will expand its surfactant portfolio and address the growing demand for natural products in home care and personal care markets.
Zacks. Thursday, 7 Jun 2018.
Providing home care for patient recovery
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries