This Home Building news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about home building and home builder news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Digital home designer Higharc raises $4.7M in seed round
Flush with funding, Higharc's new software was developed to ease the pain and cost of custom home building.
Inman. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- After Chilly Winter, Homebuilders To Share Earnings With High Hopes Ahead
The home building and home supply sectors are preparing to report Q1 results in coming weeks, but may have struggled in part due to chilly winter weather.
Forbes. Tuesday, 23 Apr 2019.
- Can California boost home building without supercharging gentrification?
Along a stretch of South Los Angeles near the Expo light rail line, investment dollars are pouring in. ...
Los Angeles Times. Tuesday, 23 Apr 2019.
- Home builder to establish $14M Tennessee facility
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - A home building company plans to set up a $14 million Tennessee facility expected to create about 110 new jobs. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 23 Apr 2019.
- Rally in FAANG stocks are a 'head fake,' says investor
Tony Scherrer of Smead Capital Management says investors should sell FAANG stocks and buy "disregarded" stocks such as banks or home builders.
CNBC. Wednesday, 17 Apr 2019.
- Builder confidence rises in April
Builder confidence rose in April after two months of static, according to data from the National Association of Home Builders and Wells Fargo.
Inman. Tuesday, 16 Apr 2019.
- Homebuilder sentiment inches higher, but affordability is still a problem
Builder confidence rose 1 point to 63 in April on the monthly National Association of Home Builders/Wells Fargo Housing Market Index.
CNBC. Tuesday, 16 Apr 2019.
- Persimmon named Britain's worst builder again amid criticism over fat cat pay and shoddy workmanship
In a survey of 60,955 people, it was awarded three stars out of five by the Home Builders Federation for the fourth year running. The rankings put it behind rivals Barratt and Taylor Wimpey.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 26 Mar 2019.
- Construction Spending Rises on Home Building
U.S. construction spending edged up in November as a gain in home building helped offset weakness in nonresidential construction.
Newsmax. Friday, 1 Feb 2019.
- US home construction rose last month, led by apartments
US home construction rose last month, lifted by apartments, as single-family home building falls
ABC News. Tuesday, 18 Dec 2018.
- Starting in 2020, all new homes in California must come with solar panels. Builders are getting ready
When Irvine-based City Ventures started sticking solar panels on all of its homes six years ago, the builder emerged as a front-runner in the race toward energy-efficient home building. ...
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 14 Dec 2018.
- Projects in limbo as another SA builder goes under
As the nation's housing market downturn continues, South Australia's peak body for home building is pushing for greater security for the industry amid the collapse of two local businesses in the past week.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Tuesday, 11 Dec 2018.
- Construction Spending Slips for 3rd Month on Weak Home Building
Spending on U.S. construction projects fell 0.1% in October, the third consecutive monthly decline, as weakness in home building and non-residential construction offset a rebound in government projects.
Newsmax. Monday, 3 Dec 2018.
- KB Home Slumps on Guidance Cut, Drags Other Home Builders
KB Home (KBH) trims fourth-quarter fiscal 2018 guidance. Soft guidance also affected other home builder stocks.
Zacks. Friday, 16 Nov 2018.
- Should You Buy the Cheap Home Builder Stocks?
The home builder stocks are in a bear market but is the outlook really that bad?
Zacks. Wednesday, 24 Oct 2018.
Home in the process of being built
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries