This Home Building news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about home building and home builder news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Bull of the Day: Toll Brothers (TOL)
2023 is a good year for the home builders.
Zacks. Tuesday, 6 Jun 2023.
- Home Builder Stocks Could Be Strong for Years to Come
Fueled by a confluence of factors, including a persistent scarcity in housing supply and a decline in interest rates over the last year, the industry has enjoyed an upward trajectory with no signs of slowing down
Zacks. Friday, 26 May 2023.
- Looking to buy a newly built home? Good luck finding one.
Home builders finished only 70,000 new units nationwide in April, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
CBS News. Thursday, 25 May 2023.
- Takeaways: What we've learned through 16 games of Round 2
With each series heading back to the higher seed's home building, let's review what we know -- and what comes next.
ESPN. Thursday, 11 May 2023.
- Builder confidence inches up as developers brace for lending anxiety
Builder confidence rose 2 points in the latest National Association of Home Builders' Housing Market Index, but economists fear lending challenges in the wake of bank failures this month.
Inman. Wednesday, 15 Mar 2023.
- UK's major home builders sign cladding agreement to fix unsafe properties they constructed
The move follows pressure from Housing Secretary Michael Gove (pictured) and will compel the companies to identify any buildings they constructed that are deemed unsafe and fix them.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 14 Mar 2023.
- 3 future-proof features now trending in sustainable home building
Today, form and function have melded to produce homes that are beautiful because of their sustainable features. Now, buyers can live more autonomously without sacrificing the luxury amenities they desire.
Inman. Monday, 5 Dec 2022.
- Homebuilders say U.S. is in a 'housing recession' as sentiment turns negative
The National Association of Home Builders/Wells Fargo Housing Market Index has declined for eight straight months.
CNBC. Monday, 15 Aug 2022.
News Headlines and News Summaries