This Home Building news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about home building and home builder news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 3 Stocks to Consider as Home Builder Confidence Hits 20-Year High
Home builder confidence in the newly built, single-family home market jumped 5 points in December to 76.
Zacks. Wednesday, 18 Dec 2019.
- Home Builders' Confidence Highest Since 1999: 5 Picks
Housing starts and building permits saw an uptick in November and builder's confidence soared to the highest level since 1999.
Zacks. Wednesday, 18 Dec 2019.
- Builder confidence hits highest point in 20 years
The National Association of Home Builders/Wells Fargo Housing Market Index is the highest it's been since 1999.
Inman. Monday, 16 Dec 2019.
- The South And West Lead The Way In Housing Construction
Home building rises in October by 3.8%, the strongest pace since the beginning of the year, largely because of construction in the West and South.
Forbes. Wednesday, 20 Nov 2019.
- Home builder sentiment at highest level since February 2018
CNBC's Diana Olick reports on new economic data from the National Association of Home Builders.
CNBC. Monday, 4 Nov 2019.
- Concrete Homes Going Up in Northeast Dallas
A North Texas home builder
is creating concrete homes he says can withstand 200 mile-per-hour wind. Photo Credit: NBC 5 News.
NBC. Monday, 28 Oct 2019.
- Homebuilder confidence hits highest level in nearly two years, thanks to lower mortgage rates
Builder confidence in the single-family market jumped three points in October to 71 on the National Association of Home Builders/Wells Fargo Housing Market Index.
CNBC. Wednesday, 16 Oct 2019.
- New Month Starts With Positive Tone As Fed Speakers, Auto Sales Awaited
It could be another day of watching for China trade headlines, but also consider keeping an eye on auto sales and Fed speakers. A fresh look at the housing market comes early tomorrow with earnings from home builder
Forbes. Tuesday, 1 Oct 2019.
- Builder confidence hits yearly high in September
The National Association of Home Builders' monthly measure of market conditions reached its highest point in 2019 and the highest point since October.
Inman. Tuesday, 17 Sep 2019.
- Construction Spending Hits Record as Home Building Soars
U.S. construction spending surged 1.8 percent to a record high in April as home building
rose by the largest amount in 24 years.
Newsmax. Friday, 1 Jun 2018.
- U.S. construction spending climbs as home building surges
U.S. construction spending surged 1.8% to a record high in April as home building
rose by the largest amount in 24 years. The Commerce Department said Friday that the April gain reversed a 1.7% drop in March. ...
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 1 Jun 2018.
- Builders Rush to Add Affordable Homes to DFW Market
Home builders across Dallas-Fort Worth are turning their attention to so-called starter homes with a renewed focus on adding homes under $300,000 back into the market. Photo Credit: NBC 5 News.
NBC. Wednesday, 16 May 2018.
- NSW govt to protect owners from cladding
Changes to the state's home building
laws will give NSW home owners greater protections from flammable cladding, the government says.External wall ...
Daily Mail. Saturday, 21 Apr 2018.
- Man killed in accident at home building site
Authorities say a 48-year-old man was killed in an accident at a home building
site in northwest Colorado.
ABC News. Sunday, 25 Mar 2018.
- Don Ball, prominent home builder and philanthropist, dies
LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) - Don Ball, founder of a prominent home-building company and a major Lexington philanthropist, has died. He was 81. ...
Washington Times. Saturday, 24 Mar 2018.
News Headlines and News Summaries