This Home Building news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about home building and home builder news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Home Building Stocks Are Attractive Now
Here are 5 stocks that can help you play this attractive segment.
Zacks. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
- Enough space for a home office becomes selling point for house hunters
One in six people said they have become more interested in updating their home since March, while nearly a fifth want to change the style of their home, a poll by the Home Builders Federation found.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
- Homebuilder sentiment posts biggest monthly surge ever, a sign housing is rebounding from coronavirus
Builder sentiment jumped a striking 21 points in June to 58, the largest monthly increase ever in the National Association of Home Builders/Wells Fargo Housing Market Index.
CNBC. Tuesday, 16 Jun 2020.
- Surging builder confidence hints at housing market recovery
The National Association of Home Builders and Wells Fargo's Housing Market Index jumped significantly in June, back into positive territory.
Inman. Tuesday, 16 Jun 2020.
- Builder confidence rises slightly amid historic lows: NHB
Builder confidence for newly built single-family homes rose to 37 points in May but remains at historic lows, according to he National Association of Home Builders.
Inman. Monday, 18 May 2020.
- Fire Destroys Section Of Sprawling Baku Market
Part of Azerbaijan's largest construction-supplies market was gutted by flames after a fire tore through the EuroHome building materials complex in the country's capital, Baku. ...
Radio Liberty. Tuesday, 12 May 2020.
- Builders, Realtors and Home Sellers Feel Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
Home sales have dropped sharply during the coronavirus pandemic, according to North Texas realtors and the Home Builders Association of Greater Dallas.
NBC. Wednesday, Apr 29 2020.
- Homebuilders see sales jump as demand increases among urban renters
CNBC's Diana Olick reports that home builders see sales jump despite the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
CNBC. Monday, 27 Apr 2020.
- Architecture At A Distance: How These Firms Are Making It Work
How architecture, design and engineering firms work on home building
projects at a distance.
Forbes. Thursday, 9 Apr 2020.
- A Timely Model For New Home Buying: Taking The Giant Mark-Ups Out Of Upgrades In A Post- Corona Virus World
Meritage Homes is a new home builder
testing out a business model via which selection of options is somewhat more limited while providing more value and streamlining the selection process. ...
Forbes. Saturday, 21 Mar 2020.
- U.S. Mortgage Rate Hits 8-Year Low: 5 Stocks to Invest In
Decline in long-term treasury yield leads to record-low mortgage rates. Spike in refinancing calls for investment in home builders and housing-related stocks.
Zacks. Thursday, 12 Mar 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries