This Herb news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about herbs from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Herbal remedies such as green tea and African mango do not help dieters lose weight, research claims
Australian researchers looked at 54 studies examining ten herbal remedies that involved a total of 4,331 overweight or obese adults.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 8 May 2021.
- FDA warns herbal supplement kratom has similar effects to narcotics
Kratom is a plant some people use to treat pain, anxiety and depression. The FDA warns Kratom can be addictive and life-threatening, issuing a public health advisory this week and warning people about its possible dangers. ...
CBS News. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- McDonald's customer finds WEIGHT LOSS ad from her DoorDash driver slipped into her order
TikTok user Suzie found the card inside her McDonald's deliver order. Her DoorDash driver had added an advertisement for Herbalife with the message, 'Lose weight, ask me how!'
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Chargers QB Justin Herbert eager to keep learning after stellar rookie season
Chargers coach Brandon Staley finds it "refreshing" and "exciting" to see quarterback Justin Herbert committing to improving after a strong 2020 season.
Los Angeles Times. Monday, 26 Apr 2021.
- Check Out These Items To Make Spring Gardening A Little More Special This Season
Spring means gardening, whether it’s planting in the backyard or growing herbs
in your kitchen window. ...
Daily Caller. Friday, 16 Apr 2021.
- Denmark: Three die of salmonella poisoning linked to herbal remedy
Thirty-three people fall ill in an outbreak traced to a herbal remedy in Denmark.
BBC News. Friday, 16 Apr 2021.
- Denmark: Three die of salmonella poisoning from herbal remedy
Thirty-three people fall ill in an outbreak traced to psyllium husk capsules in Denmark.
BBC News. Thursday, 15 Apr 2021.
- Cough medicine recalled for morphine
is recalling its Licorice Coughing Liquid because it contains morphine, and it's not noted on the label. CBSN's Contessa Brewer has the details.
CBS News. Monday, 12 Apr 2021.
- Wellness Secrets To Growing Food Plants At Home
Since not everyone has an expansive outdoor gardening space, indoor gardening (favored by 46%) and container gardening (enjoying 32% popularity) have become accepted ways to grow herbs, greens, vegetables and other food plants.
Forbes. Tuesday, 30 Mar 2021.
- Chargers reach one-year deal with backup quarterback Chase Daniel
Veteran quarterback Chase Daniel, 34, agreed to a one-year contract with the Chargers to become Justin Herbert's backup.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 26 Mar 2021.
- The Victims of Agent Orange the U.S. Has Never Acknowledged
America has never taken responsibility for spraying the herbicide over Laos during the Vietnam War. But generations of ethnic minorities have endured the consequences.
New York Times. Monday, 22 Mar 2021.
- LA Chargers Are Front-And-Center By Reportedly Signing Free-Agent Corey Linsley To A Huge Deal
The Los Angeles Chargers were quick to potentially sign free-agent center Corey Linsley to protect their most prized possession: quarterback Justin Herbert.
Forbes. Monday, 15 Mar 2021.
- Down 15, No. 6 Alabama rallies past Tennessee in SEC semis
Bad as Alabama looked while trailing by 15 points, Herbert Jones still believed the Crimson Tide could shift momentum by stringing baskets and stops together.
Fox News. Sunday, 14 Mar 2021.
- Senior Nike Executive Resigns After Shoe Resale Scandal
Ann Herbert resigned after it became known that her 19-year-old son used her credit card to buy shoes from the brand and resell them.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 3 Mar 2021.
- Electric Volkswagen convertible design could become rebooted Cabriolet
VW CEO Herbert Diess says the company is thinking about building a convertible model based on the ID.3 electric car.
Fox News. Monday, 1 Mar 2021.
Herbs News Headlines and News Summaries