This Herb news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about herbs from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Buckingham Palace launches a gin made from its own garden
Infused with citrus and herbal notes, the gin is derived from 12 botanicals, several of which are collected from the Buckingham Palace garden, including lemon verbena and bay leaves.
Daily Mail. Monday, 13 Jul 2020.
- This Fully Automated Smart Garden Lets You Grow Fresh Herbs, Fruits, and Veggies With the Click of a Button
The Smart Garden 9 is a fully automated indoor garden that can grow fruits, vegetables, and herbs, with the press of a button.
Mental Floss. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Researchers solve a 50-year-old enzyme mystery
Advanced herbicides and treatments for infection may result from the unraveling of a 50-year-old mystery.
Science Daily. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Unraveling the mystery of wheat herbicide tolerance
In a new study, scientists take advantage of wheat's flexible genetic makeup to identify chromosomal regions that help detoxify synthetic auxin herbicides.
Science Daily. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- 10 sun-loving houseplants that can take the heat
Cactus, succulents, herbs, dwarf citrus and other houseplants that can handle the summer heat.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 3 Jul 2020.
- Too early to get bullish on Boeing: Analyst
Uncertainty surrounding airline orders, consumer demand and the 737 Max's re-certification process will all contribute to continued volatility in the Boeing stock, says Canaccord Genuity's Ken Herbert.
CNBC. Tuesday, 30 Jun 2020.
- Bayer to pay $10.9bn to settle weedkiller cancer claims
The chemical giant is settling almost 100,000 US lawsuits from users of its popular Roundup herbicide.
BBC News. Thursday, 25 Jun 2020.
- Bayer reaches over $10 billion settlement in Roundup cancer lawsuits
Bayer will pay more than $10 billion to resolve thousands of lawsuits regarding claims that its herbicide Roundup causes cancer, the company announced Wednesday.
CNBC. Wednesday, 24 Jun 2020.
- Volkswagen CEO apologises after row with supervisory board
Volkswagen CEO Herbert Diess has apologised to the carmaker's supervisory board after accusing some of its members of leaking confidential information to the press.
Reuters. Tuesday, 9 Jun 2020.
- Volkswagen CEO apologised after row with supervisory board
Volkswagen Chief Executive Herbert Diess apologised to the company's supervisory board for having made "inappropriate and wrong" statements at an internal event, the carmaker said on Tuesday.
Reuters. Tuesday, 9 Jun 2020.
- FMC Corp (FMC) Up 31% in a Year: What's Driving the Stock?
FMC Corp (FMC) benefits from strong demand for its herbicides and insecticides and efforts to expand product portfolio.
Zacks. Tuesday, 9 Jun 2020.
- Exquisitely Preserved 'Mona Lisa' of Dinosaur Fossils Reveals Prehistoric Creature's Last Meal
Fossil plant matter found in the gut of the exquisitely preserved herbivore reveals its diet and even the season of its death
Smithsonian. Thursday, 4 Jun 2020.
- Chargers QB coach Pep Hamilton says Justin Herbert will be ready from Day One
Chargers quarterback coach Pep Hamilton said he doesn't believe the pandemic restrictions will hinder the development of top draft pick Justin Herbert much.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 27 May 2020.
- Kenya Researchers Explore Herbal COVID-19 Cure
It is too soon to tell if Zedupex will work against the coronavirus.
Voice of America. Friday, 22 May 2020.
- Teacher shares how her acne impacted her self confidence and why she chose a holistic approach
Australian school teacher Elizabeth Nguyen has felt the physical and emotional impacts of acne since she was a teenager, but has used holistic Chinese herbal medicine for the past two years.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 20 May 2020.
Herbs News Headlines and News Summaries