This Heating news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about heating and heater news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Your Smart Guide to Restaurant Takeout
The market for restaurant takeout and delivery is heating
up as people become homebound and dining establishments across the county have been forced to close their eat-in business, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Newsmax. Tuesday, 31 Mar 2020.
- Best microwave 2020: Top picks for rapid cooking, heating and defrosting
The microwave is a bit of a magical thing, if you think about it relative to how long it's been around for. We've been enjoying low-effort cooking with
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 19 Mar 2020.
- Air Conditioner & Heating Stocks Strong Despite Coronavirus
Air Conditioner & Heating
Stocks Strong Despite Coronavirus
Zacks. Wednesday, 18 Mar 2020.
- RHI: 'No corruption' in failed NI heating scheme
The RHI Inquiry report finds the botched energy scheme was a "project too far" for the NI Executive.
BBC News. Friday, 13 Mar 2020.
- Energy powerhouse EDF part of trial using smart tech and heaters to optimize electricity use in buildings
More than 100 internet-connected electric storage heaters are involved in the scheme.
CNBC. Thursday, 12 Mar 2020.
- Declining interest rates can spur an already heating housing market, says market researcher
Andy Walden, director of market research at Black Knight, joins 'The Exchange' to discuss mortgage rates.
CNBC. Wednesday, 4 Mar 2020.
- Asteroid impact enriches certain elements in seawater
Researchers found two processes immediately after the end-Cretaceous asteroid impact that likely supplied chalcophile elements to the ocean, i.e., impact heating
and acid rain. ...
Science Daily. Friday, 28 Feb 2020.
- Scientists find way to make tiny DIAMONDS quickly with surprisingly little heat and no catalyst
The technique from the Californian researchers involves extracting special cage-like molecules from petroleum and natural gas and then heating
them with a laser under intense pressures.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 26 Feb 2020.
- Korean water heater manufacturer to locate in Virginia
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) - A Korean manufacturer of water heaters plans to build its first U.S. facility in Virginia. ...
Washington Times. Wednesday, 26 Feb 2020.
- Outdoor heaters: Paris campaigners want them banned
A campaign is under way in Paris to ban heaters due to concerns about their electricity use.
BBC News. Wednesday, 26 Feb 2020.
- Ford issues recalls for F-150 block heaters, Super Duty and E-Series rear ends - Roadshow
Low differential oil and faulty EcoBoost engine block heaters are causing problems for some Ford owners.
CNET. Tuesday, 25 Feb 2020.
- Turbomachine expander offers efficient, safe strategy for heating, cooling
Researchers developed a device to decrease energy consumption of the vapor-compression heat pump cycle, which is commonly used in homes, businesses and vehicles for cooling and heating
Science Daily. Tuesday, 25 Feb 2020.
- More signs of the housing market heating up as sales hit highest level for two years in January
Some 102,810 home sales transactions were recorded last month, some 4,080 more than in December and 5,120 more than in January last year, according to the latest figures from HMRC.
Daily Mail. Friday, 21 Feb 2020.
- Bloomberg ditches early states and focuses ad money on Super Tuesday contests
The presidential race is heating
up, and Democratic candidate Michael Bloomberg is already eyeing Super Tuesday. ...
CBS News. Saturday, 15 Feb 2020.
- Best Wi-Fi 6 router for 2020: Future-proof your home network now
Home networks are, in some ways, the key to a happy family life. There might be worse things to break, from heating
to plumbing, but if your home's Wi-Fi
Pocket Lint. Monday, 3 Feb 2020.
Heating Contractors News Headlines and News Summaries