This Hearing Aid news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about hearing aids from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Noopl: The iPhone Accessory That Could Super-Charge Your Hearing
The Noopl iPhone accessory could help your hear conversations in busy restaurants - or even save you a fortune on hearing aids.
Forbes. Monday, 11 Jan 2021.
- Hearing Aids Could Use Some Help
The vital medical devices could be inexpensive and available over the counter. But efforts have stalled under the F.D.A.
New York Times. Monday, 14 Dec 2020.
- Which speaker are you listening to? Hearing aid of the future uses brainwaves to find out
In a noisy room with many speakers, hearing aids
can suppress background noise, but they have difficulties isolating one voice - that of the person you're talking to at a party, for instance. ...
Science Daily. Tuesday, 24 Nov 2020.
- New Olive Pro Blends Hearing Aids With Wireless Earbuds
Many of us are reluctant to seek medical intervention for hearing loss. ...
Forbes. Tuesday, 17 Nov 2020.
- Mom, 42, loses hearing in one ear after mild COVID-19 infection and will need a hearing aid
Meredith Harrell, 42, will need a hearing aid
in one ear after losing her hearing due to a mild COVID-19 infection that presented no other symptoms.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 10 Oct 2020.
- Proof-of-concept for a new ultra-low-cost hearing aid for age-related hearing loss
A new ultra-affordable and accessible hearing aid
made from open-source electronics could soon be available worldwide, according to a new study.
Science Daily. Wednesday, 23 Sep 2020.
- Baby born deaf hears mother's and father's voices for first time after having hearing aids fitted
Tiffany Wroe, 29, who is from Manchester but has lived in Nairobi, Kenya, for the past 10 years with her husband John, 44, shared the video of 11-week-old Saul on Facebook.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 1 Sep 2020.
- OrCam Hear will amplify, beam other voices to your hearing aids - CNET
The device pairs with hearing aids
via Bluetooth to single out the voice you want to hear.
CNET. Friday, 10 Jan 2020.
Hearing Aids & Assistive Devices News Headlines and News Summaries