This Hearing Aid news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about hearing aids from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Investors Hear The Eargo Smart Hearing Aid Opportunity Knocking
Analyst Mark Vena offers his takeaway from Eargo's recent IPO.
Forbes. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Whisper Hearing System Adapts To The Soundtrack Of Your Environment
The Whisper AI Hearing System is an AI-enabled hearing aid
that learns on the go.
Forbes. Thursday, 15 Oct 2020.
- Mom, 42, loses hearing in one ear after mild COVID-19 infection and will need a hearing aid
Meredith Harrell, 42, will need a hearing aid
in one ear after losing her hearing due to a mild COVID-19 infection that presented no other symptoms.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 10 Oct 2020.
- Proof-of-concept for a new ultra-low-cost hearing aid for age-related hearing loss
A new ultra-affordable and accessible hearing aid
made from open-source electronics could soon be available worldwide, according to a new study.
Science Daily. Wednesday, 23 Sep 2020.
- Baby born deaf hears mother's and father's voices for first time after having hearing aids fitted
Tiffany Wroe, 29, who is from Manchester but has lived in Nairobi, Kenya, for the past 10 years with her husband John, 44, shared the video of 11-week-old Saul on Facebook.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 1 Sep 2020.
- OrCam Hear will amplify, beam other voices to your hearing aids - CNET
The device pairs with hearing aids
via Bluetooth to single out the voice you want to hear.
CNET. Friday, 10 Jan 2020.
Hearing Aids & Assistive Devices News Headlines and News Summaries