This Hearing Aid news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about hearing aids from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Knowles (KN), Lucid Hearing Partner for Enhanced Hearing Aids
The balanced armature receiver from Knowles (KN) offers discreet size for a comfortable fit, long battery life for all-day wear and unmatched sound clarity for optimal vocal and full-spectrum sound.
Zacks. Tuesday, 23 Nov 2021.
- A Hearing Aid for Everyone
Over-the-counter hearing aids
have the potential to show government and tech companies at their best.
New York Times. Wednesday, 20 Oct 2021.
- Cheaper, sleeker hearing aids may hit drugstores next year
Americans with mild hearing loss may soon be able to buy hearing aids
at their local drugstores.
CBS News. Tuesday, 19 Oct 2021.
- F.D.A. Moves to Make Some Hearing Aids Available Without a Prescription
The proposed rule could make it easier for Americans with mild to moderate hearing impairments to get the devices.
New York Times. Tuesday, 19 Oct 2021.
- FDA issues proposal to create new category of over-the-counter hearing aids
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued a proposal Tuesday to create a new category of over-the-counter hearing aids
in an effort to improve access and lower costs for millions of Americans.
Fox News. Tuesday, 19 Oct 2021.
- Samsung Unveils New Folding Smartphones: Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3
The South Korean brand announced its range of electronic devices, which includes its new smart watches and hearing aids.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 12 Aug 2021.
- Biden set to sign executive order targeting anticompetitive practices in big tech, health care, more
The order includes calls for banning noncompete agreements and paves the way for hearing aids
to be sold over the counter at drugstores.
ABC News. Friday, 9 Jul 2021.
- Signia Active are hearing aids that work just like true wireless earphones
Hearing aid specialist Signia has announced the Active and Active Pro designed to take the stigma away from aids.The new Signia Active and Active Pro aids
Pocket Lint. Wednesday, 21 Apr 2021.
Hearing Aids & Assistive Devices News Headlines and News Summaries