This Health Insurance news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about health insurance news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Will Walmart's (WMT) Foray in Health Insurance be a Bane?
Walmart's (WMT) penetration in the health insurance
industry may intensify competition in the profitable MA market.
Zacks. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Editorial: What part of birth control does the Supreme Court not think is preventive healthcare?
The Supreme Court's decision to allow almost any company to get out of offering health insurance
for birth control betrays all women.
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Out of work? Here's what you need to know about getting health insurance
The pandemic has led to millions of Americans losing their jobs and their health insurance
. Here's what to do about the latter.
CNBC. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- 3 Health Insurers Poised for a Bull Run in the Second Half
We shortlist three health insurance
stocks for the second half of 2020 that should enhance your portfolio, given their solid fundamentals.
Zacks. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- Oklahoma becomes latest red state to approve Obamacare's Medicaid expansion at the ballot box
Oklahoma follows Utah, Nebraska, Idaho and Maine in approving the Obamacare health insurance
expansion for low-income residents.
Yahoo. Wednesday, 1 Jul 2020.
- Voters in Oklahoma narrowly approve Medicaid expansion
Oklahoma voters narrowly decided on Tuesday to expand Medicaid health insurance
to tens of thousands low-income residents, becoming the first state to amend its Constitution to do so.
Fox News. Wednesday, 1 Jul 2020.
- Martin Lewis warns MILLIONS of EHICs are out of date as he urges people to renew
Martin Lewis, of London, 48, urged This Morning viewers to check their European Health Insurance
Card, which entitles Brits to free healthcare when travelling in the EU.
Daily Mail. Monday, 29 Jun 2020.
- Trump Administration Asks Supreme Court to Strike Down Affordable Care Act
If successful, the move would permanently end the health insurance
program popularly known as Obamacare and wipe out coverage for as many as 23 million Americans.
New York Times. Friday, 26 Jun 2020.
- Why the Sickest Workers May Be Among the First Back on the Job
Since most people in the U.S. get health insurance
through work, many with pre-existing conditions fear unemployment more than they fear coronavirus.
New York Times. Thursday, 18 Jun 2020.
- After 1 billion robocalls, a record FCC fine on the line
Two Texas companies tried to fraudulently peddle health insurance
with a billion scam robocalls, regulators allege.
CBS News. Wednesday, 10 Jun 2020.
- FCC proposes record $225 million fine for massive robocall campaign
The Federal Communications Commission on Tuesday voted unanimously to propose a record-setting $225 million fine against Texas-based health insurance
telemarketers for allegedly making approximately 1 billion illegal robocalls.
Reuters. Tuesday, 9 Jun 2020.
- When losing a job means scrambling for health insurance
Theater director Tim Seib, whose asthma put him at higher risk for COVID-19, suddenly found himself without coverage.
CBS News. Thursday, 28 May 2020.
- 5 Ways HR Leaders Can Engage and Empower Hourly Workers
Moving forward, communication, flexibility and health insurance
will be more important than ever.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 27 May 2020.
- Window to file for government health insurance approaching for coronavirus filers
Many laid-off workers who lost health insurance
in the coronavirus shutdown soon face the first deadlines to qualify for fallback coverage under the Affordable Care Act.
Fox News. Monday, 25 May 2020.
- 1st deadlines for laid-off workers to get health insurance
WASHINGTON (AP) — Many laid-off workers who lost health insurance
in the coronavirus shutdown soon face the first deadlines to qualify for fallback coverage under the Affordable Care Act. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 25 May 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries