This Health Club news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about health club and gym news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 6 Health Habits That Can Cause Weight Gain
You've cut back on the fries, you're going to the gym
every day and you're doing everything else right, so why are the numbers on the scale still going up? Your healthy habits could be the reason why the weight keeps piling on.
Newsmax. Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019.
- Jealous boyfriend beat mother with metal gym weight for two hours after Facebook row
Richard Wilson, from Oldham, Greater Manchester, flew into a rage in May after noticing girlfriend Jenna Goddard had deleted four friends from her social media account.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019.
- Inside Flykick The Boutique Kickboxing Studio In Central London
The boutique gym
industry is showing no signs of slowing down. We spoke with Charlie Kemper the founder and CEO of Flykick, a boutique kickboxing studio near Regent's Park. ...
Forbes. Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019.
- Ghana's backyard bodybuilders
In Ghana, bodybuilders not wanting to pay gym
fees have found an alternative way to pump iron.
BBC News. Wednesday, 7 Aug 2019.
- Instagram star gym boss closes car boot with her heel while holding her 10-month-old daughter
Anna Kanyuk, a CEO and Instagram influencer, stretches her leg high above her head as she holds her daughter Gia in the impressive video filmed in Khoroshyovo-Mnyovniki in Russia.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 1 Aug 2019.
- Fragrance-releasing fabric could help neutralize sweaty gym clothes
Hot summer weather, stressful situations and intense workouts can produce unpleasant sweaty odors. ...
Science Daily. Wednesday, 31 Jul 2019.
- Bucks Summer Spotlight: George Hill's Floater Game
George Hill has worked on mastering the floater, a craft constructed in an empty gym
and honed with seven-footers breathing in your face.
Forbes. Sunday, 28 Jul 2019.
- Murder-for-hire suspect's arrest captured on police body camera
On July 23, 2015, detectives with the Montgomery County Texas Constable's Office arrive at the Houston gym
owned by Ramon Sosa and his wife, Lulu, to arrest Lulu on suspicion of plotting her husband's death.
CBS News. Saturday, 20 Jul 2019.
- Google Home can whip you into shape physically and mentally - CNET
You don't need an expensive gym
membership or fitness app.
CNET. Saturday, 20 Jul 2019.
- Andy Murray column: Hard work starts now for possible singles return
In his regular BBC Sport column, Andy Murray talks about hitting the gym
as he tries to move closer to a singles return and what he enjoyed most about Wimbledon.
BBC News. Thursday, 11 Jul 2019.
- Retail Bankruptcies Soar: Esports & Gym Chains to the Rescue
Mall owners are increasingly preferring gyms and grocery stores as they increase customer footfall even on weekdays when it is often tough to draw physical traffic.
Zacks. Tuesday, 2 Jul 2019.
- The gym proving too expensive or time consuming?
A new study investigated a home-based high-intensity interval training (Home-HIT) program and studied its benefits for clinically obese individuals with an elevated risk of heart disease.
Science Daily. Thursday, 20 Jun 2019.
- Former Gym Teacher Charged With 36 Counts Of Sexual Imposition
'They loved him as a teacher'
Daily Caller. Tuesday, 18 Jun 2019.
- Man creates 'human car wash' shower tool that will wash body for you
Matti Paaso, 70, hopes the $5,300 automated system can serve anyone from the elderly in nursing homes to gym
enthusiasts with sore muscles.
Fox News. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- California man arrested on suspicion of DUI, allegedly spit at officers is gym teacher, school officials say
A California man who was arrested earlier this week on suspicion of driving under the influence and allegedly spat at police officers is a P.E. teacher in Sacramento, school district officials said Thursday.
Fox News. Friday, 10 May 2019.
Health Clubs and Gyms News Headlines and News Summaries