This Health Care news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about health care and healthcare news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Here's where the jobs are for September 2022 - in one chart
Leisure and hospitality and health care
saw solid growth in September.
CNBC. Friday, 7 Oct 2022.
- Is Paysign (PAYS) Outperforming Other Business Services Stocks This Year?
Here is how Paysign, Inc. (PAYS) and Cross Country Healthcare
(CCRN) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Zacks. Friday, 7 Oct 2022.
- How To Optimize Your Healthcare Referral Processes
practices should have optimized systems in place to ensure they're contacting and nurturing referrals until they become patients.
Forbes. Friday, 7 Oct 2022.
- Treating Monkeypox is leading to STI outbreaks, say sexual health care providers
Sexual health providers fear they could be forced to stop seeing vulnerable and at risk patients in some parts of the country unless they receive extra government funding to cover the cost of tackling the Monkeypox outbreak.
Sky News. Friday, 7 Oct 2022.
- AMN Healthcare Services (AMN) Gains As Market Dips: What You Should Know
Services (AMN) closed the most recent trading day at $111.66, moving +0.1% from the previous trading session.
Zacks. Thursday, 6 Oct 2022.
- Gallup Poll: Half Of U.S. Worries Whether They Can Afford Healthcare As They Age
Half of the U.S. population lacks confidence they will be able to afford healthcare
as they get older, according to a new Gallup poll.
Forbes. Thursday, 6 Oct 2022.
- Oklahoma Governor blocks $108M grant from being used to for transgender healthcare for minors
Gov. Stitt signed a bill Tuesday that gives him the power to withhold federal funding from Oklahoma's main children's hospital unless it ditches the practice.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 5 Oct 2022.
- Selfie Generation costs the US economy $800bn a year
Researchers at Harvard University found the US' selfie-obsessed generation are driving up costs through things like a lack of productivity and healthcare
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 5 Oct 2022.
- Biden, Harris say 'extremist Republicans' and the Supreme Court are creating a 'health care crisis'
President Biden and Vice President Harris told a task force "extremist Republicans" and the Supreme court's Dobbs ruling are creating a "health care crisis."
Fox News. Tuesday, 4 Oct 2022.
- How to take control of your medical bills
Health care costs can become overwhelming, but consumers often have more power than they think in dealing with debt.
CBS News. Monday, 3 Oct 2022.
- Young adults in California experience alarming rates of anxiety and depression, poll finds
A poll of young Californians finds a generation feeling the strain of problems from the cost of housing to a lack of healthcare
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 30 Sep 2022.
- Army major and wife indicted for conspiring to give Russia medical secrets
The two, who work as healthcare
providers, in August revealed to an undercover FBI agent their willingness to give Russia medical information to help its invasion of Ukraine.
CBS News. Friday, 30 Sep 2022.
- Zocdoc's founder on the No. 1 health-care consumer problem that never changes
Almost two decades ago Zocdoc was founded to use technology to provide patients better access to health care
. The mission hasn't changed.
CNBC. Thursday, 29 Sep 2022.
- This Small-Cap Healthcare Name Is Outperforming Its Index
Small-cap staffing specialist Cross Country Healthcare
gained 4% Wednesday, extending its streak for the third day. The firm topped EPS views since July 2019.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 29 Sep 2022.
- Probe into care of Elgin OAP's mentally ill killer
The fatal accident inquiry will examine the healthcare
the killer received before the attack.
BBC News. Wednesday, 28 Sep 2022.
Health Care Consultants News Headlines and News Summaries