This Hardware news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about hardware news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- L3Harris Technologies (LHX) Wins $28M Contract for HMPT
L3Harris Technologies (LHX) secures a $28.1M million modification contract for the hydro-mechanically propelled transmissions and its associated hardware
from the U.S. Army.
Zacks. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Apple's 'Unleashed' October special event: What to expect and how to watch
Apple is holding a special event in October, likely to unveil new hardware
. During past years, specifically during its autumn events, Apple has announced
Pocket Lint. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Chip machine maker ASML will grow into a $500 billion business next year, tech investors predict
Founded in 1984, ASML provides chip makers with essential hardware, software and services to mass produce patterns on silicon.
CNBC. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- Internet Infrastructure Stocks To Watch
Our indicative Theme of Internet Infrastructure Stocks - which includes a diverse set of companies that sell hardware
and software that underpin the Internet - has returned about 17% year-to-date, roughly in line with the S&P 500. ...
Forbes. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Down 10% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
(RH) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Zacks. Friday, 8 Oct 2021.
- NASA moves two astronauts off delayed Boeing missions and reassigns them in rare move to SpaceX
NASA moved two astronauts from Boeing to SpaceX. The mission was set to be Boeing's first crewed flight, but its Starliner rocket has experienced delays due to hardware
Daily Mail. Thursday, 7 Oct 2021.
- UiPath Toughens Software Robots As Core Platform Widens
If anything, software robots are more like humans than hardware
robots; we can say this because they are capable of executing workplace tasks that we humans are all used to performing when sat in the office at our keyboards.
Forbes. Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021.
- Amazon hardware chief says the Astro home robot started as a security device and 'evolved to cover much more'
Dave Limp, Amazon's head of hardware, told CNBC why the company jumped into home robots with a product called Astro that can patrol your home.
CNBC. Friday, 1 Oct 2021.
- Blink Video Doorbell (2021) vs Ring Video Doorbell (2020): What's different?
Amazon is going after the budget market. At their Fall 2021 hardware
event, a good portion of the products announced were dedicated to selling smart devices
Pocket Lint. Wednesday, 29 Sep 2021.
- Homebase worker who accused the hardware chain of HYPNOTISING its staff loses unfair dismissal claim
Peter Smallman accused Homebase management of secretly using 'hypnosis and neurolinguistic programming' and even reported this to the Health and Safety Executive and the local council.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 29 Sep 2021.
- Dell Technologies expands Dell EMC CloudIQ, eyes autonomous infrastructure
Dell Technologies reckons its AIOps software and integration with its hardware
can get infrastructure to level 3 of a 5 level autonomous infrastructure scale.
ZDNet. Wednesday, 22 Sep 2021.
- Can your PC upgrade to Windows 11? This Microsoft app could help you find out
Microsoft releases app that helps Windows 11 upgrades and explains why its hardware
requirements are crucial for security. But for many, working out if they can upgrade is going to be tricky.
ZDNet. Wednesday, 22 Sep 2021.
- Gary school gets $30K donation of laptops from Redefined Fitness in Wilmette
After the COVID pandemic sent students home and exposed major technology gaps in many neighborhoods, a school in Gary received a massive donation of much-needed hardware
ABC News. Friday, 17 Sep 2021.
- Taliban showcases military hardware seized during takeover in Afghanistan
The Taliban has been showcasing military hardware
it captured in its takeover of Afghanistan, during a parade in the southern province of Kandahar.
Sky News. Wednesday, 1 Sep 2021.
- Taliban gloats as America pivots to a "new chapter" in Afghanistan
The former insurgents celebrated with gunfire and paraded around Kabul's airport showing off abandoned military hardware
the day after the U.S. abandoned its 20-year war effort.
CBS News. Wednesday, 1 Sep 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries