This Hardware news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about hardware news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 20 Ultra revealed: Leaked hands-on video bares all
One day after Samsung announced a Galaxy Unpacked event for 5 August, to presumably announce the Galaxy Note 20 series and other hardware, a brief hands-on
Pocket Lint. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- Tesla's Autobidder Platform Is One Example Of A New Energy Future
Tesla manufactures a wide range of hardware
and distributed energy resources (DER) from EVs and battery packs (residential and utility-scale) to solar roofs.
Forbes. Wednesday, 1 Jul 2020.
- How Changing One Thing Can Change Everything In Kitchens And Bathrooms
is a small accent that can make a major change.
Forbes. Tuesday, 30 Jun 2020.
- Here's Why Restoration Hardware (RH) is a Great Momentum Stock to Buy
Does Restoration Hardware
(RH) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Zacks. Tuesday, 30 Jun 2020.
- Sony 4K and 8K HDR TV choices for 2020: ZH8, AG9, XH95 and more compared
Sony has been synonymous with television hardware
for as long as we can remember and is often at the forefront of new technologies. That now includes 8K,
Pocket Lint. Tuesday, 30 Jun 2020.
- How to Create Your Own Successful Podcast
Have an idea for the next big podcast? This inclusive guide will show you how to find your voice, the software and hardware
you need to create your podcast, and how to get it heard.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 24 Jun 2020.
- Trimble Expands Transportation Offerings With New Option
Trimble (TRMB) unveils hardware-as-a-service option for its fleet mobility solutions.
Zacks. Wednesday, 24 Jun 2020.
- MIDAS SHARE TIPS: Tech wizard Concurrent Technologies
Concurrent Technologies makes high-performance computer hardware, used when durability, security and reliability are paramount.
Daily Mail. Monday, 22 Jun 2020.
- Microsoft acquires a startup that will help it monitor corporate hardware like alarms, cameras and phones
The start-up's technology spots security issues on corporate hardware, alongside the other surfaces Microsoft software can already monitor.
CNBC. Monday, 22 Jun 2020.
- Circular reasoning: Spiraling circuits for more efficient AI
Scientists have built new specialized computer hardware
that can perform AI tasks more efficiently based on a spiraling 3D architecture. This work may help with the development of energy efficient smart devices.
Science Daily. Sunday, 14 Jun 2020.
- Ex-Apple engineers aim to help U.S. hardware makers troubleshoot from home
For years, hardware
engineers at American consumer electronics firms have hopped on a flight to China to iron out manufacturing kinks on assembly lines, but the COVID-19 pandemic and Sino-U.S. ...
Reuters. Thursday, 4 Jun 2020.
- Trump and ordered military helicopters to blast protesters with their downdraft
Defense officials revealed Trump had consulted with aides about the use of military vehicles or other 'hardware' to potentially help restore order in Washington after protests broke out on Monday.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 3 Jun 2020.
- Computer vision and uncertainty in AI for robotic prosthetics
Researchers have developed new software that can be integrated with existing hardware
to enable people using robotic prosthetics or exoskeletons to walk in a safer, more natural manner on different types of terrain. ...
Science Daily. Wednesday, 27 May 2020.
- European contract signed for Moon mission hardware
When astronauts go back to the Moon in 2024, they'll be using European hardware
to get there.
Yahoo. Tuesday, 26 May 2020.
- Preparations underway for Trump's July 4th celebration
The military hardware
is being put into place for the "Salute to America." The president has promised a "show of a lifetime" in Washington to mark the Fourth of July. Major Garrett has the details.
CBS News. Thursday, 21 May 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries