This Hardware news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about hardware news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Facebook will launch its long-awaited Ray-Ban smart glasses next
Facebook is planning to launch new hardware, starting with the Ray-Ban smart glasses, according to CEO Mark Zuckerberg.Zuckerberg confirmed during an earnings
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Stock Sinks As Market Gains: What You Should Know
(RH) closed at $669.76 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.5% move from the prior day.
Zacks. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- The co-founder of Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus is taking on Apple with $99 wireless earbuds
OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei's new hardware
start-up Nothing unveiled its first product Tuesday, a set of wireless earbuds called Ear 1.
CNBC. Tuesday, 27 Jul 2021.
- SYNNEX (SNX) to Distribute DTEN's Video Conference Hardware
SYNNEX (SNX) to distribute DTEN's video collaboration devices, including DTEN D7, DTEN ON, DTEN GO with DTEN Mate, and DTEN ME products across the United States.
Zacks. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
- How to make a Skype call on Echo devices with Alexa
Alexa is able to handle Skype calls, and eligible hardware, such as the Echo Show, will support Skype video calling. This integration also lets Skype users
Pocket Lint. Tuesday, 13 Jul 2021.
- Next-Gen Electric Volvo Flagship To Feature Luminar Lidar As Standard Equipment
The next-generation electric Volvo XC90 that debuts in 2022 will get automated driving hardware
including Luminar lidar and Nvidia Orin processor as standard equipment.
Forbes. Thursday, 24 Jun 2021.
- Hubble malfunction because of computer from the 1980s is a bigger issued than first believed
The Hubble Space Telescope has been offline for more than a week; NASA says the issue may stem from the Standard Interface (STINT) hardware
on the 1980s era computer onboard Hubble.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 23 Jun 2021.
- Driver Rams Cyclists in Arizona Race, Critically Injuring 6
Police pursue driver, shoot him outside nearby hardware
store, authorities say; motorist's motivation unknown.
Voice of America. Saturday, 19 Jun 2021.
- Will The Gains Continue For RH Stock?
RH stock, an upscale home furnishings retailer, which was formerly known as Restoration Hardware
Holdings Inc., experienced almost an 8% gain over the last week (five trading days) to levels of $658 currently. ...
Forbes. Friday, 18 Jun 2021.
- Lakeview mainstay Tenenbaum True Value Hardware closing after 98 years
Everything is for sale at Tenenbaum True Value Hardware, a family-owned business in Lakeview that is closing after 98 years.
ABC News. Thursday, 17 Jun 2021.
- Apple envisions a smart home where users can unlock the front door with their iPhone
Apple's smart home strategy is different from its approach to its main platforms, such as iOS and MacOS, in which Apple builds both hardware
CNBC. Friday, 11 Jun 2021.
- How Microsoft Is Ditching the Video Game Console Wars
Known for the Xbox, Microsoft has been diversifying away from boxy hardware
in favor of reaching millions more new gamers.
New York Times. Friday, 11 Jun 2021.
- Zoom Phone Appliances launch with Poly, Yealink devices in latest hybrid work play
With its video collaboration footprint, Zoom is aiming to blur lines between video and audio and make it easier for enterprises to procure and manage hardware
ZDNet. Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021.
- Global chip shortages, 5G concerns, SMB digitisation plans, and more: Tech research roundup
price spikes to tech priorities for small businesses and onto remote-working plans, here's the charts that matter from the past month in news.
ZDNet. Tuesday, 8 Jun 2021.
- Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference will take place TODAY
Apple will reveal a range of new hardware
products, as well as its major annual software update, live-streamed from its Apple Park HQ in Cupertino, California.
Daily Mail. Monday, 7 Jun 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries