This Hardware news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about hardware news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Is Apple (AAPL) a Buy or Sell for June?
Tech giant Apple (AAPL) is well-known for its innovations in hardware, software, and services. While the company is poised for solid long-term growth, its financial performance is likely to ...
Entrepreneur. Friday, 9 Jun 2023.
- 3 Great Tech Hardware Buys for June
Growing use of smart technologies and the rise in demand for GPUs in enterprises have boosted the tech hardware
industry. Therefore, it could be wise for investors to buy ...
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- Apple's next challenge: It needs apps for its Vision Pro headset, but it's not on sale yet
Apple somehow needs to convince developers to make apps for it even though the hardware
isn't widely available yet.
CNBC. Tuesday, 6 Jun 2023.
- Every hardware product Apple announced at WWDC today: Vision Pro headset, Mac Pro, more
Apple just took the wraps off its WWDC lineup of hardware, including upgraded Macs and a long-awaited Vision Pro headset. Here's everything you need to know about them.
ZDNet. Monday, 5 Jun 2023.
- Every Apple product we're expecting at WWDC next week: Reality Pro headset, MacBook Air, more
All eyes are on Apple next Monday to launch a series of new software, services, and hardware, including a much-anticipated VR/AR headset.
ZDNet. Wednesday, 31 May 2023.
- Lockheed (LMT) Secures $195M Deal to Support MK 41 VLS
Lockheed (LMT) is set to provide MK 41 VLS modules and ancillary hardware
to support MK 41 VLS production requirements.
Zacks. Wednesday, 24 May 2023.
- PGA Championship winner Brooks Koepka spotted at Heat, Panthers games
Koepka, a Florida native, received a custom jersey during the Miami Heat's game on Tuesday, and he brought his new hardware
to the Florida Panthers' Game 3 win on Monday.
ESPN. Tuesday, 23 May 2023.
- Somali Government Says It Seized Military Shipments Bound for Al-Shabab
Somalia's National Intelligence Agency (NISA) said Thursday that it had seized two illicit shipments of military hardware
and explosive materials that were apparently bound for the al-Shabab militant group. ...
Voice of America. Thursday, 18 May 2023.
- How Ukraine is decimating Russia's armoured vehicles, navy and aerial support
The Ministry of Defence of Ukraine estimates Russian hardware
losses to be over 25,000. Even the most conservative estimates suggest the figure is over 10,000 - a massive Russian military failure.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 14 May 2023.
- NuVasive (NUVA) Q1 Earnings Beat Estimates, Margins Fall
NuVasive's (NUVA) strong sales across the U.S. Spinal Hardware
and U.S. Surgical Support businesses instill optimism.
Zacks. Thursday, 11 May 2023.
- The Best Gaming PCs To Supercharge Your Gameplay
The best gaming PCs conveniently give you all the high-performance hardware
you need to play the most demanding PC video games. These are all the pre-built gaming PCs that should be on your radar.
Forbes. Thursday, 4 May 2023.
- International space station: Space trash floats away during spacewalk
Cosmonauts threw a parcel of hardware
into open space in a planned manoeuvre.
BBC News. Thursday, 4 May 2023.
- Plus Assisted Driving Gets A Boost With New Bosch Collaboration
Bosch and Plus have announced that Plus will offer its PlusDrive solution with an integrated steering system from Bosch, featuring hardware
and software to deliver driver assistance and partially automated features to commercial trucks.
Forbes. Monday, 1 May 2023.
- Jack Teixeira: The video game players sharing secrets online
Online gamers are posting classified documents online to settle arguments over military hardware
BBC News. Sunday, 23 Apr 2023.
- The Makeshift Armor Of The Ukraine War
Both Russian and Ukrainian forces have been photographed using hastily made protection for military hardware, either to counter swiftly evolving weaponry or to make up for equipment shortfalls.
Radio Liberty. Tuesday, 18 Apr 2023.
News Headlines and News Summaries