This Hardware news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about hardware news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro initial review: Out of this world?
No one needs convincing that Huawei makes some of the most technologically advanced hardware
in the world, as it's shown with the Kirin 9000 chip and
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- What is ray tracing and what hardware and games support it?
If you're a gamer, then the chances are you've heard of ray tracing, but you might not know exactly what it means or why it's a big deal. We're here to
Pocket Lint. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Four years ago Elon Musk announced all Tesla cars have the hardware needed for full self-driving, so where is it?
CNBC explores how Tesla Autopilot and Full Self-Driving have evolved over the years, controversies, and why the complete version of FSD has yet to be released.
CNBC. Saturday, 17 Oct 2020.
- Pieces of orbiting space junk 'avoid collision'
There is "no indication of collision" between bits of discarded Russian and Chinese space hardware
BBC News. Friday, 16 Oct 2020.
- Pieces of orbiting space junk set for very close pass
Two bits of discarded Russian and Chinese space hardware
may pass within less than 25m of each other.
Yahoo. Thursday, 15 Oct 2020.
- Researchers are working on tech so machines can thermally 'breathe'
In the era of electric cars, machine learning and ultra-efficient vehicles for space travel, computers and hardware
are operating faster and more efficiently. But this increase in power comes with a trade-off: They get superhot. ...
Science Daily. Tuesday, 13 Oct 2020.
- Donald Trump is furious after Kim Jong Un unveils massive ICBM
Among the new military hardware
displayed at a parade in Pyongyang marking the Communist regime's 75th anniversary were what appeared to be a massive new ICBM and sub-launched missile.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 11 Oct 2020.
- Why Is Restoration Hardware (RH) Down 2.4% Since Last Earnings Report?
(RH) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Zacks. Friday, 9 Oct 2020.
- GameStop's Multi-Year Deal With Microsoft Drives Stock
In order to provide customers with enhanced digital solutions, GameStop (GME) will utilize Microsoft's cloud solutions and hardware
products to upgrade its business operations.
Zacks. Friday, 9 Oct 2020.
- 'Hardware issue' affecting Pennsylvania online voter registration, mail-in ballot applications
An IT outage in Pennsylvania is affecting a slew of online services including voter registration and mail-in ballot applications, officials say.
Fox News. Monday, 5 Oct 2020.
- MLS Midseason Awards: Columbus Crew, Rossi, Pozuelo, Atlanta United all take home hardware
The 2020 MLS season is like none other, but as we reach its halfway point, we detail those who've stood out -- for better or worse -- so far.
ESPN. Wednesday, 30 Sep 2020.
- iOS 14.2 Public Beta 2 Hints iPhone 12 Is Coming Soon
Do quick bug fixes mean Apple is ready to launch new hardware?
Forbes. Wednesday, 30 Sep 2020.
- Artillery pounds Nagorno-Karabakh line of contact
Another video released by the ministry showed military hardware
located in the direction of the Jabrayil district was destroyed on September 29. ...
Yahoo. Wednesday, 30 Sep 2020.
- What's missing from Apple's highly anticipated subscription bundle? The iPhone.
The biggest thing missing from Apple One's bundle that would make it much more attractive: A hardware
tie-in to the iPhone.
CNBC. Wednesday, 16 Sep 2020.
- Google's annual hardware event on September 30 will offer details on 5G-powered Pixel 5
Google's annual hardware
event will be livestreamed to the public on September 30 at 11am PT. Several new devices are expected to be highlighted, including the new Pixel smartphones.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 15 Sep 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries