This Hardware news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about hardware news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- The 5 best surveillance drones of 2022
What is the best surveillance drone? ZDNet chose Easy Aerial SAMS. We've broken down the top picks for the best aerial hardware
and technology for keeping an eye on operations, individuals, and valued assets from above.
ZDNet. Friday, 20 May 2022.
- Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 will power affordable mid-range devices through 2022
Having shaken up its product naming, we were all waiting for Qualcomm to announce new mid-range hardware: that's now been officially confirmed in the Snapdragon
Pocket Lint. Friday, 20 May 2022.
- Nordic Firepower: The Native Military Hardware Sweden, Finland Would Bring To NATO
A selection of the domestically-produced weapons and vehicles that would bolster NATO's arsenal if Finland and Sweden are successful in their bids to join the military alliance.
Radio Liberty. Wednesday, 18 May 2022.
- Harley-Davidson's new Serial 1 e-bikes have Google Cloud connectivity
Harley-Davidson has launched its second generation of Serial 1 electric bikes, but rather than focusing entirely on hardware
upgrades, the brand is going
Pocket Lint. Wednesday, 18 May 2022.
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Expands Hardware Business With Latest Devices
Alphabet (GOOGL) Google's latest device launches strengthen its competitive position against Apple.
Zacks. Thursday, 12 May 2022.
- Pixel Watch, Pixel 6a and the rest of the hardware Google announced during I/O
Google announced several devices, including the long-rumored Pixel Watch and a Pixel tablet. But it'll be a while before we see them launch.
ZDNet. Wednesday, 11 May 2022.
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Stock Moves -0.96%: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, Restoration Hardware
(RH) closed at $290.50, marking a -0.96% move from the previous day.
Zacks. Monday, 9 May 2022.
- Meta opens first physical store
Facebook parent Meta has opened its first physical store - in Burlingame, California - to showcase its hardware
products like virtual and augmented reality goggles and glasses.
Washington Times. Monday, 9 May 2022.
- Serbia Shows Off New Chinese Missiles in Display of Military Power
Serbia on Saturday showed off its new Chinese-made surface-to-air missiles and other military hardware
purchased from both Russia and the West, as the country seeks to perform a delicate balancing act over Moscow's invasion of Ukraine. ...
Voice of America. Saturday, 30 Apr 2022.
- It Would Be Historically Ironic If Greek S-300s End Up In Ukraine
Athens has considerable quantities of Russian hardware
Ukraine is familiar with, including BMP-1 tracked infantry fighting vehicles, 9K33 Osa and Tor-M1 short-range and S-300PMU-1 long-range air defense missile systems.
Forbes. Saturday, 30 Apr 2022.
- Snap Unveils a Flying Drone Camera Called Pixy
The drone camera is the newest hardware
product from the maker of Snapchat, which previously released smart glasses known as Spectacles.
New York Times. Thursday, 28 Apr 2022.
- Tiktok Parent ByteDance Follows Meta's Footsteps Down Risky Path Toward The Metaverse
Beijing-based ByteDance is assembling a metaverse hardware, content, software and platform lineup similar to that of Meta.
Forbes. Tuesday, 26 Apr 2022.
- Meta will open physical stores to showcase the devices to access the metaverse
Mark Zuckerberg's bet is to become the preferred hardware
manufacturer for users who want to enter the metaverse.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 25 Apr 2022.
- ANDREW NEIL: Biden's now ready to arm Ukraine to the hilt
ANDREW NEIL: Every day, U.S. cargo carriers land close to the Ukraine border packed with weapons and other military hardware, which then travels by ground convoy into Ukraine.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 16 Apr 2022.
- Massive crowds greet Kim Jong Un on founding father's birthday, but no military hardware on display
North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un has been greeted by massive crowds during celebrations to mark the birthday of his grandfather who founded the country.
Sky News. Saturday, 16 Apr 2022.
News Headlines and News Summaries