This Hardware news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about hardware news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Amazon Fire 7 (2019) review: The cheapest tablet on the block
While this 7-inch tablet's hardware
could be faster, the design could be more exciting and the battery life longer, that would detract from the
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 15 Aug 2019.
- Sonos sends out invite to August event: New hardware in store?
Sonos is holding an event later this month, likely to debut new hardware
.The audio and speaker company has invited the media to a press briefing to be
Pocket Lint. Friday, 9 Aug 2019.
- Samsung's partnership with Microsoft helps them both take on Apple - CNET
Microsoft has the software, Samsung has the hardware
. But the iPhone has both.
CNET. Wednesday, 7 Aug 2019.
- Should Value Investors Pick Restoration Hardware (RH) Stock?
Let's see if Restoration Hardware
(RH) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
Zacks. Wednesday, 7 Aug 2019.
- Galaxy Watch Active2 has new bezel and 'My Style' feature for matching your watch face and outfit
A new digital bezel uses a touchscreen to that allows users to navigate the watch.The new hardware
uses haptic feedback to notify users when they're successfully switching between menus.
Daily Mail. Monday, 5 Aug 2019.
- Why Restoration Hardware (RH) Could Beat Earnings Estimates Again
(RH) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Zacks. Monday, 5 Aug 2019.
- How Facebook failed to break into hardware: The untold story of Building 8
Building 8 was supposed to be the lab the launched Facebook into hardware, but it turned into a costly failure.
CNBC. Saturday, 3 Aug 2019.
- Amazon Web Services acquires storage start-up E8
The people who built fast storage hardware
at E8 could now help Amazon introduce faster storage options on the market-leading Amazon cloud.
CNBC. Wednesday, 31 Jul 2019.
- Wayfair joins Khronos Group as contributor member
Wayfair has officially joined the Khronos Group, an open industry consortium of more than 140 leading hardware
and software companies, as a contributor member. ...
Furniture Today. Wednesday, 31 Jul 2019.
- Dozens of Boeing 737 Max 8s are grounded at the Boeing Factory in Washington
Two high-profile crashes in the past year have meant several airlines have temporarily abandoned the model, leading to a dramatic pileup of unused hardware
at at Boeing Field in Seattle.
Daily Mail. Monday, 22 Jul 2019.
- Raspberry Pi 4 and Raspbian Buster: Hands-On
With the basic setup out of the way, it's time to look a bit deeper into the new Raspberry Pi hardware
ZDNet. Tuesday, 16 Jul 2019.
- Report: French Military Test Future of Warfare With 'Flyboard'
A future foreshadow of military hardware, french military officials are testing out a "flyboard," according to CNN.
Newsmax. Monday, 15 Jul 2019.
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B and Raspbian Buster: How to set up your board
With all the necessary hardware
in hand, I'm ready to try out the new Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, and the latest version of the Raspbian operating system. Here are my experiences so far.
ZDNet. Friday, 12 Jul 2019.
- Preparations underway for Trump's July 4th celebration
The military hardware
is being put into place for the "Salute to America." The president has promised a "show of a lifetime" in Washington to mark the Fourth of July. Major Garrett has the details.
CBS News. Saturday, 6 Jul 2019.
- $2.5M reportedly diverted from Park Service for Trump's Fourth of July celebration
The Pentagon is rolling out military hardware
for a Fourth of July unlike any other. Tanks on the National Mall and military flyovers will be part of the capital's celebration, by order of President Trump. ...
CBS News. Wednesday, 3 Jul 2019.
News Headlines and News Summaries