This Grocery Store news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about grocery stores from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Why Has Deliveroo Opened A Grocery Store?
The restaurant and grocery delivery app just launched its first store in London.
Forbes. Tuesday, 4 Oct 2022.
- One third of inflation-ravaged U.S. households are skipping meals or cutting portion sizes
Americans faced another month of economic hardship, and while average gas prices have dipped to $3.79 per gallon, the pain is being increasingly felt at grocery store
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 4 Oct 2022.
- Court Orders Grocery Store to 'Destroy' Chocolate Bunny Supply
Chocolatier Lindt & Sprungli has won a trademark battle with Lidl grocery stores.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 30 Sep 2022.
- How to shop smarter in the supermarket this summer amid rising inflation
CBS News correspondent Meg Oliver takes a trip to the grocery store
with consumer reports expert Brian Vines to learn small ways to save big in the grocery store.
CBS News. Thursday, 29 Sep 2022.
- 'Sophisticated' pipe bomb found behind suburban grocery store: Police
A bomb squad disabled a pipe bomb found behind a Safeway grocery store
in Littleton, Colorado, on Tuesday, police said.
ABC News. Tuesday, 27 Sep 2022.
- Your Favorite Starbucks Drink Is Coming to Grocery Stores
The cult-favorite Pink Drink became a viral sensation in 2016 when it was part of the "secret menu."
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 27 Sep 2022.
- Shocking photos show empty shelves and traffic for MILES as Florida prepares for Hurricane Ian
New pictures show the devastation on Florida's grocery store
shelves as residents of the Sunshine State brace for the wrath of Hurricane Ian.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 27 Sep 2022.
- Grocery Store in Southern Dallas Food Desert to Reopen
Some parts of North Texas have a grocery store
on every major corner. Other areas, especially portions of southern Dallas, are food deserts with fresh food miles away.
NBC. Monday, Sep 26 2022.
- Inflation sends prices soaring at discount stores
Prices for meat, poultry, fish, eggs and dairy products increased at a higher rate at discount stores than many other grocery stores
-- a sign that inflation is hitting people who can least afford the price increases the hardest. ...
CBS News. Wednesday, 21 Sep 2022.
- Lots of Food Gets Tossed. These Food-Waste Apps Let You Buy It, Cheap.
Several companies say they are tackling food waste by connecting people with unsold food from restaurants and grocery stores.
New York Times. Tuesday, 20 Sep 2022.
- Inflation will pick midterm election winner in November
Americans are very concerned about inflation. They see it at the gas station and the grocery store. While the liberal media can hide some things, they can't hide this.
Fox News. Tuesday, 20 Sep 2022.
- I'm a 'Fox & Friends' anchor but I'll never forget the hilarious thing my late father did in the grocery store
Yes, I am an anchor on "Fox & Friends" but when I go to the grocery store
I like to keep a low profile. So I'll never forget what happened that day with my dad.
Fox News. Sunday, 11 Sep 2022.
- How Inflation Affects Grocery Stocks Like Kroger, Walmart And Costco
Grocery stores are not immune to rising interest rates but tend to perform better during times of volatility and inflation. Here's what investors need to know.
Forbes. Friday, 9 Sep 2022.
- 2 Killed in Shooting at Oregon Shopping Center, Police Say
The 20-year-old gunman, who fired multiple times inside a grocery store, was also found dead. At least two people were wounded.
New York Times. Monday, 29 Aug 2022.
- Americans shunning brand names to cope with 'shrinkflation,' poll shows
Nearly two-thirds of American shoppers say they are worried about "shrinkflation" in the grocery store
aisles, with about half switching to different brands and generic products to cope, according to a new survey.
Washington Times. Monday, 29 Aug 2022.
Grocery Stores News Headlines and News Summaries