This Greeting news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about greetings from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Overseas military members send holiday greetings to family back home
More than 240,000 U.S service members are deployed in foreign countries this holiday season, but many have found creative ways to reunite with family, evening managing to appear with them in family photos. Here are some of their greetings.
CBS News. Sunday, 25 Apr 2021.
- Greetings from Cleveland
As we kick off a week of Republican convention coverage from Cleveland, Ohio, Mo Rocca takes us around to unique sights and sounds of the city.
CBS News. Monday, 19 Apr 2021.
- Biden announces 6 executive orders on gun control, nominates new ATF boss | LIVE
the families of gun violence victims and activists, Biden assured them: "We're absolutely determined to make change."
ABC News. Thursday, 8 Apr 2021.
- Reopening L.A. restaurants: Workers brace for "whole new ballgame" as shifts move indoors
Wait staff and workers at Los Angeles County restaurants reopening to indoor diners starting Monday are bracing for the added COVID-19 risk as they resume shifts inside. Those vaccinated are greeting
customers with a sense of relief.
Los Angeles Times. Monday, 15 Mar 2021.
- How One Teen Entrepreneur Built A $10,000 Online Stationery Business That Kept Growing During Lockdown
In December 2018, Sydney Day Weikart, a high school sophomore from Alexandria, Virginia, took $200 and a passion for hand-lettering and started a greeting-card business.
Forbes. Thursday, 11 Mar 2021.
- Last Soviet Leader Gorbachev Turns 90
Former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev turned 90 on March 2, receiving greetings
from the world leaders as well as the Kremlin.
Radio Liberty. Tuesday, 2 Mar 2021.
- Moonpig revenue set to nearly double with COVID-19 demand
card retailer Moonpig has said it expects full-year revenue to almost double, helped by robust demand during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Sky News. Thursday, 18 Feb 2021.
- Pope Francis, 84, can't stand for Friday audience due to sciatica
The Argentine pontiff was forced to delegate two masses on Sunday and Monday and postpone his New Year's greeting
Monday for ambassadors to the Holy See due to a bout of sciatica.
Daily Mail. Friday, 29 Jan 2021.
- FACT CHECK: Does This Video Show Donald Trump Greeting National Guard Members In DC?
The video actually shows Trump visiting troops in Afghanistan in November 2019
Daily Caller. Thursday, 21 Jan 2021.
- Moonpig targets value above £1bn in London stock market listing
Moonpig, the online greeting
cards and gifts group, has confirmed its intention to seek a stock market flotation in London.
Sky News. Tuesday, 12 Jan 2021.
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu confirms greeting convicted spy Jonathan Pollard upon arri
JERUSALEM (AP) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu confirms greeting
convicted spy Jonathan Pollard upon arrival at airport.
Washington Times. Wednesday, 30 Dec 2020.
- 'Christmas miracle': Trump touts COVID-19 vaccines, thanks military and first responders in greeting
President Trump wished the country a Merry Christmas Friday, noting that "our gatherings might look different than in years past" due to the coronavirus and touting the "Christmas miracle" of the COVID-19 vaccines. ...
Washington Times. Friday, 25 Dec 2020.
- Season's greetings: Cards solicited for patients during coronavirus pandemic
Joseph Johnson was going about his life, getting ready for the holidays at the Jersey Shore, when he started to feel ill and wound up in a hospital. It turned out he had diabetes, and it was threatening his life.
Fox News. Thursday, 24 Dec 2020.
- Season's Greetings: Cards Solicited for COVID-19 Patients
Realizing this year's unique dynamic, hospitals asked adults, organizations and schoolchildren to either make or buy holiday cards and send them to the institutions for distribution to patients.
Voice of America. Thursday, 24 Dec 2020.
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's cheery Christmas card featuring 1-year-old son Archie revealed
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's holiday greeting
card, featuring their 1-year-old son Archie, has been revealed online by animal welfare charity Mayhew.
Fox News. Wednesday, 23 Dec 2020.
Greeting Cards News Headlines and News Summaries