This Granite news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about granite news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Recent Price Trend in Granite Construction (GVA) is Your Friend, Here's Why
Construction (GVA) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. ...
Zacks. Wednesday, 1 Sep 2021.
- An epic battle to save South Lake Tahoe as Caldor fire rages toward Nevada
The Caldor fire has skirted a high granite
ridge protecting South Lake Tahoe and is threatening thousands of homes in heavily forested neighborhoods.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 1 Sep 2021.
- Two people left trapped underneath giant granite boulders after falling in Cornwall
The boulders fell on top of a couple in the village of Madron and emergency services including an air ambulance rushed to the scene near Penzance just before 4.15pm today.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 21 Aug 2021.
- Annaly Capital Management vs. Granite Point: Which Mortgage REIT is a Better Choice?
With income investors looking to invest in high dividend-yielding mortgage REITs amid the near-zero interest rate environment, both Annaly Capital ...
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 17 Aug 2021.
- Granite Point Mortgage Trust (GPMT) Lags Q2 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
Point Mortgage Trust (GPMT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -25.00% and -15.95%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Zacks. Monday, 9 Aug 2021.
- Tesla driver complains that the Autopilot system is mistaking the MOON for amber traffic lights
Jordan Nelson posted a video on Twitter showing the flaw in action during an evening drive in Granite
Falls, North Carolina.
Daily Mail. Monday, 9 Aug 2021.
- Why silver may have staved off the GameStop effect, according to GraniteShares CEO
The size and scope of the silver market should guard the metal against major speculative investing frenzies, says GraniteShares CEO William Rhind.
CNBC. Tuesday, 2 Feb 2021.
Granite News Headlines and News Summaries