This GPS news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about gps and global positioning news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Analysts Estimate Gap (GPS) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Gap (GPS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Thursday, 19 May 2022.
- Globus Medical (GMED) Completes First Cases With Excelsius3D
Globus Medical's (GMED) Excelsius3D, when combined with ExcelsiusGPS, facilitates greater implant placement accuracy, lowers radiation exposure and reduces operative times.
Zacks. Thursday, 19 May 2022.
- GPS trackers given to dementia sufferers to help stop 'tragic' incidents
The last time Len Jenkins was found wandering the streets near his home in Portishead a concerned stranger made sure he was returned safely.
Sky News. Saturday, 14 May 2022.
- Ben Wallace: Russian pilots are 'taping basic GPS devices to their dashboards' in Ukraine
Speaking on Monday, Ben Wallace painted a picture of a Russian army that is under-equipped for its on-going war in Ukraine that is now in its 11th week.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 10 May 2022.
- Report says black cab driver's 150-year-old London map test, The Knowledge, should be scrapped
The Knowledge, the world-famous exam for London taxi drivers, should be scrapped, economic think tank The Adam Smith Institute said yesterday in a report, as it hailed GPS
and traffic-mapping tools.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 5 May 2022.
- Invoxia is adding Real-Time Boost to its GPS Tracker
The update will allow you to view where the GPS
Tracker is in real time.
ZDNet. Friday, 22 Apr 2022.
- Police track down kidnapped child through iPhone GPS after vehicle stolen with boy inside
Dramatic police bodycam video captures the takedown of a man accused of carjacking a vehicle with a 9-year-old boy still inside in Atlanta.
ABC News. Saturday, 9 Apr 2022.
- Chicago to reimburse residents, businesses for security cameras, GPS trackers, Lightfoot says
Chicago will reimburse residents and businesses for surveillance equipment purchases, Mayor Lori Lightfoot announced.
ABC News. Tuesday, 5 Apr 2022.
- DNC, Clinton campaign agree to pay FEC fines over Fusion GPS payments for Trump dossier
The FEC has reportedly fined Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign and the DNC over complaints that they violated federal law in improperly describing expenditures used to to dig up dirt on Donald Trump.
Fox News. Wednesday, 30 Mar 2022.
- Utah Captures and Collars First Wolverine in State History
The state has only confirmed eight wolverine sightings in 40 years. Data from the GPS
collar will provide invaluable insights about the elusive species
Smithsonian. Monday, 21 Mar 2022.
- UN: 1.5 Million Refugees From Ukraine Worst Post-WWII Crisis
The Ukrainian father of two took off with a sprint when he saw the GPS
coordinates from his wife's cellphone draw nearer to the border crossing into Poland. ...
Voice of America. Sunday, 6 Mar 2022.
- Best car GPS trackers 2022: Pinpoint the location of your wheels with these top picks
There are numerous differences between GPS
modules designed for use in cars and just regular GPS
fobs - like the ones you would use to keep track of your
Pocket Lint. Monday, 14 Feb 2022.
- Limited Air Force Testing Of This Data-Of-Opportunity Navigation System Is A Missed Opportunity
The alternative position, navigation and timing system that the Air Force tested on a T-38 last November could be vital tool in the guaranteed GPS-denied environments of future conflicts. ...
Forbes. Wednesday, 12 Jan 2022.
- Should You Buy the Post Earnings Dip in Gap?
Omnichannel apparel retailer Gap (GPS) reported a substantial decline in its revenues and profit margins in the last quarter due to inventory shortfalls because of the global supply chain ...
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 30 Nov 2021.
- Relative Strength Alert For The Gap
But making The Gap an even more interesting and timely stock to look at, is the fact that in trading on Wednesday, shares of GPS
entered into oversold territory, changing hands as low as $18 per share.
Forbes. Wednesday, 24 Nov 2021.
GPS Navigation News Headlines and News Summaries