This Gourmet news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about gourmet news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- The most decadent grilled cheese sandwiches EVER!
From lobster to smoked brisket, Twisted Grilled Cheese piles all kinds of gourmet
fillings in its buttery, gooey sandwiches!
ABC News. Wednesday, 6 Jan 2021.
- A New Gourmet At Home Dinner Program Can Help Save New York Restaurants
A new subscription program starting in January featuring 16 prime New York restaurants is intended to both appeal to diners and supply a cash infusion to the city's restaurants.
Forbes. Thursday, 24 Dec 2020.
- 11 Gifts for the Lazy Gourmand
The best gourmet
gift is the one that requires little to no prep work to enjoy. Here are some options for the lazy gourmand in your life.
Mental Floss. Friday, 18 Dec 2020.
- Family-owned Soap Cauldron in Sonoma County sells handcrafted artisan soaps and skincare
Soap Cauldron in Sonoma County specializes in handmade soap made with pure essential oils, natural botanicals, and gourmet
ABC News. Tuesday, 15 Dec 2020.
- James Beard Award Chef Launches National Gourmet Meal Delivery
With many diners stuck at home during the pandemic, a Chicago restaurant group is shipping throughout the country gourmet
meals created by a prestigious chef with multiple James Beard Awards.
Forbes. Tuesday, 8 Dec 2020.
- Red Robin Gourmet (RRBG) Outruns Peers, Soars 118% in 3 Months
Red Robin Gourmet
Burgers (RRGB) is benefiting from robust off-premise sales. During the second and third-quarter of 2020, off-premise sales soared 208.7% and 127.2%, respectively.
Zacks. Thursday, 26 Nov 2020.
- Moving Average Crossover Alert: Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB)
Red Robin Gourmet
Burgers (RRGB) is looking like an interesting pick from a technical perspective, as the company is seeing favorable trends on the moving average crossover front.
Zacks. Wednesday, 25 Nov 2020.
- Gourmet platter queen Larissa wows with her extravagant platters
Food stylist Larissa, from Adelaide in South Australia, has revealed her secrets to create the perfect grazing boards - and the exact order she follows to arrange the ingredients every time.
Daily Mail. Monday, 2 Nov 2020.
- Gourmet Burger Kitchen to close 26 restaurants and axe 362 jobs despite 'Chicken King' rescue
The restaurant chain had been bought in a rescue deal by Boparan Restaurant Group, but will still have to cut 26 restaurants and 362 jobs after becoming insolvent.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- Gourmet Burger Kitchen to shut 26 restaurants in rescue deal
Burger Kitchen is to close 26 restaurants and axe 362 jobs as part of a pre-pack deal that will save the bulk of the chain's workforce.
Sky News. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- Coronavirus: GBK is latest burger chain to be flipped
The owner of Gourmet
Burger Kitchen (GBK) has kicked off a process to sell the chain, making it the latest casual dining operator to seek an exit amid turbulent trading exacerbated by the coronavirus pandemic.
Sky News. Wednesday, 16 Sep 2020.
- Target revs up its grocery game with hundreds of new products, including gourmet pastas and coffees
The big-box retailer is adding hundreds of new food and beverage items to Good & Gather, the retailer's grocery brand, to make itself more of a grocery destination.
CNBC. Wednesday, 2 Sep 2020.
- Our favorite gourmet frozen pizzas to order online - CNET
It's delivery, but even better.
CNET. Wednesday, 29 Jan 2020.
Gourmet Restaurants News Headlines and News Summaries