This Gourmet news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about gourmet news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Fancy Fuel: Kosovo's Gourmet Restaurants' Cooking Oil Converted To Biodiesel
To cut down on contamination from used cooking oil, a company in Kosovo is buying it from gourmet
restaurants. The relatively cleaner oil from fryers in fancy kitchens is exported abroad, where it is recycled and converted into biodiesel.
Radio Liberty. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Zacks.com featured highlights include: Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Yandex, Hexcel Corp and Enphase Energy
Zacks.com featured highlights include: Red Robin Gourmet
Burgers, Yandex, Hexcel Corp and Enphase Energy
Zacks. Thursday, 30 Sep 2021.
- Pandemic inspires couple's gourmet tortilla business
These gourmet, hand-pressed tortillas will make even your homemade tacos taste AMAZING!
ABC News. Thursday, 23 Sep 2021.
- Hotels with Michelin-starred restaurants: Book a place at Europe's top tables from Puglia to Madeira
Gourmands are spoilt for choice all over Europe when it comes to hotels with Michelin-starred restaurants. From French classics to open lobster ravioli, look no further for a gourmet
Daily Mail. Friday, 17 Sep 2021.
- How Seatopia Is Pioneering Regenerative Aquaculture For The Direct-To-Consumer Market
SEATOPIA is a D2C subscription box focused on farm-to-table seafood, providing gourmet
sushi-grade seafood nationwide, delivered in plastic and styrofoam-free packaging.
Forbes. Thursday, 9 Sep 2021.
- St. Barth Gourmet Festival Announces Its 2021 Chef Lineup
St. Barts will welcome back this annual festival in November.
Forbes. Sunday, 29 Aug 2021.
- What's in Store for 1-800 FLOWERS.COM (FLWS) in Q4 Earnings?
1-800 FLOWERS.COM (FLWS) fourth-quarter fiscal 2021 results are expected to reflect steady top-line growth on continued demand for its floral products and Gourmet
Food and Gift baskets.
Zacks. Tuesday, 24 Aug 2021.
- Traditional bar snacks are on the way out as pubgoers turn to gourmet flavoured crisps and olives
Drinkers across the UK are turning their backs on traditional crisp flavours and nuts, with a survey by ServedUp finding artisan nibbles such as cashew nuts and popcorn are more popular instead.
Daily Mail. Monday, 23 Aug 2021.
- SoCal meal delivery tailored just for you
Irvine-based Taylor Made Cuisine delivers healthy, gourmet
food tailored just for you to your home
ABC News. Monday, 9 Aug 2021.
- Recipe: Grape Leaves by Sahadi's
A signature Mediterranean dish from the James Beard Award-winning gourmet
shop in Brooklyn.
CBS News. Saturday, 3 Jul 2021.
- 11 Gifts for the Lazy Gourmand
The best gourmet
gift is the one that requires little to no prep work to enjoy. Here are some options for the lazy gourmand in your life.
Mental Floss. Friday, 18 Dec 2020.
- Gourmet Burger Kitchen to shut 26 restaurants in rescue deal
Burger Kitchen is to close 26 restaurants and axe 362 jobs as part of a pre-pack deal that will save the bulk of the chain's workforce.
Sky News. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- Coronavirus: GBK is latest burger chain to be flipped
The owner of Gourmet
Burger Kitchen (GBK) has kicked off a process to sell the chain, making it the latest casual dining operator to seek an exit amid turbulent trading exacerbated by the coronavirus pandemic.
Sky News. Wednesday, 16 Sep 2020.
Gourmet Restaurants News Headlines and News Summaries