This Gas Company news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about gas company and gas companies news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- New Mexico fines Denver-based firm $5.3M for air pollution
SANTA FE, N.M. (AP) - The New Mexico Environment Department has fined an oil and gas company
more than $5.3 million for repeated violations of state air pollution standards. DCP Midstream was issued a compliance order Tuesday. ...
Washington Times. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- Forget Oil, Renewable Energy Is All Charged Up: 4 Winners
Future for all the oil and gas companies
lies in renewable energy since investors are building pressure on the firms to lower net emissions.
Zacks. Thursday, 25 Jun 2020.
- Ukraine seizes $6million cash bribe to stop probe into founder of company that hired Hunter Biden
Ukrainian authorities seized $6 million allegedly used for a bribe scheme - the largest in the country's history - linked to Burisma Holdings, a gas company
which gave Hunter Biden a seat on its board.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 14 Jun 2020.
- Midstream Oil And Gas Companies Adapt To COVID-19
Midstream fundamentals deteriorated in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, but the sector has taken steps to adapt.
Forbes. Sunday, 14 Jun 2020.
- Ukraine Officials Say Offered $6 Million To Drop Probe Into Gas Company, But No Bidens Link
Ukrainian officials say they were offered $6 million in bribes to end a criminal investigation into the head of a gas company
where the son of former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden served on the board.
Radio Liberty. Saturday, 13 Jun 2020.
- Ukraine: Bribe in probe of gas chief; unrelated to Bidens
MOSCOW (AP) - Ukrainian authorities said Saturday they intercepted an attempt to offer a $6 million bribe in return for the dropping of a criminal investigation into the head of a natural gas company
where the son of former U.S. ...
Washington Times. Saturday, 13 Jun 2020.
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Vistra Energy, Sempra Energy, National Fuel Gas Company and CenterPoint Energy
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Vistra Energy, Sempra Energy, National Fuel Gas Company
and CenterPoint Energy
Zacks. Friday, 12 Jun 2020.
- Shell evacuates foreign staff from Iraq's Basra Gas project - executives
Royal Dutch Shell evacuated some 60 foreign staff from Iraq's Basra Gas Company
as a security measure following a protest over delayed pay, company officials said on Thursday, adding production was unaffected. ...
Yahoo. Thursday, 21 May 2020.
- Joe Biden campaign calls GOP's Hunter Biden probe a 'smear' aimed at saving Trump's job as coronavirus rages
The Ukraine gas company
Burisma and its connection to Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden were central issues in President Trump's impeachment.
CNBC. Wednesday, 20 May 2020.
- CalPERS backs BNP's climate disclosure proposal to Chevron
Chevron Corp's shareholder, CalPERS, on Thursday came out in support of a proposal that urges the oil and gas company
to improve the disclosure of its climate-related lobbying objectives.
Reuters. Thursday, 7 May 2020.
- Europe's energy giants turn greener, but paths and targets diverge
Europe's top oil and gas companies, which account for roughly 7% of global crude consumption, have committed themselves to greenhouse gas emission reduction targets which vary in scope and detail, making them hard for investors to compare.
Reuters. Tuesday, 5 May 2020.
- Oil and gas companies set to lose $1 trillion in revenues this year
The energy sector is shrinking so dramatically that it's become the second-smallest group in the whole S&P index.
CNBC. Thursday, 30 Apr 2020.
- Utility worker serenades an elderly woman with dementia outside her nursing home
Albert Jones, a utility worker for Southeast Connections Gas Company, sang to an elderly woman outside the Alabama Oaks Assisted Living Facility in Winter Park, Florida, last week.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 9 Apr 2020.
- Higher Natural Gas Prices Could Lead Recovery Of U.S. Energy Industry
Natural gas markets may off the first source of relief for struggling U.S. oil and gas companies
as a drop in new drilling leads to a tightening of associated-gas supplies, causing prices to rise.
Forbes. Wednesday, 8 Apr 2020.
- Biden, Burisma Probe Has Been Put on Quarantine
The global coronavirus pandemic has put the Hunter Biden corruption investigation on quarantine; Biden and Ukraine gas company
Burisma Holdings allegations have been effectively laid ...
Newsmax. Sunday, 29 Mar 2020.
Gas Companies News Headlines and News Summaries