This Gas Company news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about gas company and gas companies news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Cenovus pledges $50M for new homes in Indigenous communities near Alberta oilsands operations
Cenovus, one of Canada's largest oil and gas companies, has two producing oilsands operations but neighbouring First Nations have been dealing with a housing crisis for years. ...
CBC News. Thursday, 30 Jan 2020.
- Unpaid bills: Are rural Albertans growing tired of carrying the freight for delinquents in the oilpatch?
Rural towns and municipalities are owed $173 million by oil and gas companies
in unpaid taxes. And the Alberta Energy Regulator is purposely collecting lower amounts from some companies to prevent more of them from going bankrupt. ...
CBC News. Thursday, 30 Jan 2020.
- Russia accused of hacking Burisma, the gas company at center of impeachment probe
Russian hackers have allegedly targeted the Ukrainian gas company
at the center of the Trump impeachment inquiry. U.S. ...
CBS News. Saturday, 18 Jan 2020.
- Analysis: Russian Agents Hacked Into Burisma Network
A U.S. cybersecurity company says Russian military agents have successfully hacked the Ukrainian gas company
at the center of the scandal that led to President Donald Trump's impeachment.
Newsmax. Tuesday, 14 Jan 2020.
- Russian military hacked Ukrainian gas company at center of impeachment row to 'find dirt on Bidens'
Russian military intelligence agents reportedly began hacking subsidiaries of Burisma Holdings in November as the House launched impeachment proceedings against President Trump.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 14 Jan 2020.
- Russians hacked company key to Ukraine scandal: researchers
BOSTON (AP) - A U.S. cybersecurity company says Russian military agents have successfully hacked the Ukrainian gas company
at the center of the scandal that led to President Donald Trump's impeachment. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 13 Jan 2020.
- Russians Hacked Burisma: Report
Russian military hackers have successfully infiltrated Burisma, the Ukranian gas company
that Hunter Biden worked for between 2014 and 2019. ...
Daily Caller. Tuesday, 14 Jan 2020.
- Pete Buttigieg hits out at Bidens saying he wouldn't want his son to work at Ukrainian gas company
The mayor of South Bend, Indiana, who doesn't have kids, brought up what he wouldn't have done if he were in the same position Joe Biden was when his son went to work for Ukrainian natural gas firm.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 31 Dec 2019.
- Inequality and climate change will be at the forefront of developments in 2020, says Saxo Bank
Oil and gas companies
are still relevant for investors despite the recent focus on renewable energy, he added.
CNBC. Monday, 9 Dec 2019.
- Distressed investing experts say crisis in oil patch is mounting, but could present opportunities
The mounting troubles for oil and gas companies
is about to get much worse, but it could be a buying opportunity for debt investors.
CNBC. Tuesday, 3 Dec 2019.
- Financial assistance available to some Chicago-area customers struggling to pay gas bills
Two natural gas companies
in the Chicago area are offering financial assistance to some customers this heating season.
ABC News. Friday, 1 Nov 2019.
- Biden: 'No one ever spoke to me' about son's Ukraine work
WEST POINT, Iowa (AP) - Former Vice President Joe Biden says "no one ever spoke to me" about his son's work with a Ukrainian gas company
Washington Times. Wednesday, 23 Oct 2019.
- How Lower Crude Prices Are Impacting Diamondback Energy Stock
Diamondback Energy (NASDAQ: FANG) is an independent oil and gas company
focused on the exploration and production of unconventional, onshore oil and natural gas. The company operates primarily in the Permian Basin in West Texas. ...
Forbes. Wednesday, 23 Oct 2019.
- Are Investors Falling Out of Love With Oil & Gas Mergers?
Investors want the oil and gas companies
to reduce costs, improve internal efficiencies, raise share repurchases and increase returns.
Zacks. Wednesday, 16 Oct 2019.
- Profit, Not Politics: Trump Allies Sought Ukraine Gas Deal
A circle of businessmen and Republican donors touted their connections to Trump and Giuliani as they sought to install new management at the top of Ukraine's state-owned gas company
Voice of America. Monday, 7 Oct 2019.
Gas Companies News Headlines and News Summaries