This Gas Company news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about gas company and gas companies news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Top Stock Picks for Week of May 15, 2023
A Gaming Stock With Upside Potential and One of the Largest Oil and Gas Companies
Zacks. Monday, 15 May 2023.
- What is the windfall tax on oil and gas companies and how much do they pay?
Critics want the windfall tax to be extended after BP and Shell reported record profits in 2022.
BBC News. Tuesday, 2 May 2023.
- Secretary of State Blinken was embroiled in alleged attempt to influence US officials on Burisma
Emails show Tony Blinken and his wife Evan Ryan corresponding with a consultancy firm hired by Hunter's Ukrainian gas company
Daily Mail. Monday, 1 May 2023.
- 'They should go back to school' - Arnold Schwarzenegger hits back at gas company over 'pothole'
Arnold Schwarzenegger has hit back at a gas company
after it left a service trench incomplete on a Californian road.
Sky News. Thursday, 13 Apr 2023.
- As Demand for This Industry Surges, This Stock Is Lagging Behind
While the energy sector has been sailing smoothly, junior oil and gas company
Reconnaissance Energy (RECAF) has been struggling with declining revenue and profitability. The stock has plummeted more ...
Entrepreneur. Monday, 10 Apr 2023.
- Former Executive Of Russian Gas Company Convicted Of Tax Evasion In U.S.
A former top executive at Russian natural gas producer Novatek has been convicted of tax evasion in the United States.
Radio Liberty. Wednesday, 29 Mar 2023.
- Time to Buy Occidental ETFs After Buffett's Continued Bullishness?
Warren Buffett has been showing strong bullishness over the integrated oil and gas company
Zacks. Friday, 17 Mar 2023.
- Former Shell CEO's pay package up 50% amid soaring energy prices
Oil and gas companies
have made record profits as a result of skyrocketing energy costs.
CBS News. Thursday, 9 Mar 2023.
- Biden budget would cut deficit by $3 trillion over next decade with 25% minimum tax on richest Americans
Biden proposes to impose a minimum tax of 25% on the rich, hike taxes on oil and gas companies
and raise the corporate tax rate from 21% to 28%.
CNBC. Thursday, 9 Mar 2023.
- Biden Leaves Oil And Gas Companies In The Lurch With Expiration Of 5-Year Lease Program
A program intended to enable oil and gas development on the U.S. outer continental shelf (OCS) has expired, leaving domestic energy producers at a loss as to whether it will be replaced any time soon.
Forbes. Tuesday, 7 Mar 2023.
- U.S. Sues Exxon Mobil Over Nooses Found at Louisiana Refinery
The federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission said in a suit that the oil and gas company
failed to remedy years of racial harassment faced by Black workers.
New York Times. Sunday, 5 Mar 2023.
- Environmental Protestors Spray Paint Energy Company's Logo on Valuable Museum Painting
The Australian vandals were responding to the alleged destruction of Indigenous art by a major oil and gas company
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 25 Jan 2023.
- German Wintershall Dea Energy Company Quits Russian Market Over War In Ukraine
Germany's Wintershall Dea oil and gas company
has left the Russian market, saying "the aggressive war [with Ukraine] is incompatible with our values" and "ruined cooperation between Russian and Europe."
Radio Liberty. Wednesday, 18 Jan 2023.
- Exxon Mobil accurately predicted global warming in the 1970s, new study shows
A review of climate projections made by the oil and gas company
for the years 1977 through 2003 yielded the discovery, which was published Thursday in the peer-reviewed journal Science.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 12 Jan 2023.
- Shell to be hit by nearly £2bn in UK and EU windfall taxes
Windfall tax payments are to hit Shell by around $2bn (£1.7bn), the oil and gas company
Sky News. Friday, 6 Jan 2023.
Gas Companies News Headlines and News Summaries