This Gas Company news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about gas company and gas companies news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Carbon Management In 2021
2021 is shaping up to be a banner year for carbon management in the U.S., with actors across society promising action, from President-elect Joe Biden to major oil and gas companies
Forbes. Wednesday, 6 Jan 2021.
- Comtech (CMTL) Unit Wins $2.7M Deal for CS67PLUS Troposcatter
Comtech's (CMTL) subsidiary clinches a $2.7 million contract from an international oil and gas company
for supplying its software-defined CS67PLUS troposcatter radio/modem.
Zacks. Tuesday, 5 Jan 2021.
- SoCalGas should be fined $255 million for fighting climate action, watchdog says
The penalty would deter the nation's largest gas company
from continuing to abuse ratepayer dollars, a California consumer watchdog agency says.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 6 Nov 2020.
- Republican National Committee files Federal Election Commission complaint over Twitter ban on Hunter Biden articles
Claims about Hunter Biden and a Ukraine gas company
have become an issue in the race between President Donald Trump and Joe Biden.
CNBC. Saturday, 17 Oct 2020.
- Creating Resilience In Oil And Gas Supply Chains With Technology
While capital allocation continues to be top of mind for oil and gas companies, the focus on digitalization and the need to cultivate more coordination between suppliers and customers needs greater attention.
Forbes. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- Republican Senate Report on Biden's Son Alleges Conflict of Interest
Report also said it was ultimately 'unclear' what impact Hunter Biden's position on the board of a Ukrainian gas company
had on Obama administration policy with regard to Ukraine.
Voice of America. Wednesday, 23 Sep 2020.
- Joe Biden campaign calls GOP's Hunter Biden probe a 'smear' aimed at saving Trump's job as coronavirus rages
The Ukraine gas company
Burisma and its connection to Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden were central issues in President Trump's impeachment.
CNBC. Wednesday, 20 May 2020.
Gas Companies News Headlines and News Summaries