This Gas Company news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about gas company and gas companies news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 5 Ways This Asian Energy Giant Is Changing Its Sustainability Game
Sustainability has long been a significant consideration for oil and gas companies
as the shift away from fossil fuels gains momentum due to climate change concerns.
Forbes. Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021.
- Executive Of Russian Gas Company Arrested In U.S. Says He Will 'Vigorously' Fight Charges
A top official at Russian natural gas producer Novatek who was arrested in the United States last week on tax charges says he is innocent and will "vigorously" fight the case.
Radio Liberty. Sunday, 26 Sep 2021.
- Liberty CEO Chris Wright Is Happy To Talk About ESG And Electric Fracking
As oil and gas companies
come under increasing pressure to conform to the ESG standards demanded by investors and customers, the oilfield service industry is coming under pressure to help provide solutions. ...
Forbes. Sunday, 26 Sep 2021.
- Top Official Of Russian Gas Company Novatek Arrested In U.S. On Tax Charges
A top manager of Russian natural gas producer Novatek has been arrested in the United States on tax evasion charges related to offshore bank accounts allegedly holding tens of millions of dollars.
Radio Liberty. Friday, 24 Sep 2021.
- Oil and gasoline futures gyrate after Ida disrupts production.
Major oil and gas companies
prepared for the hurricane by shutting down more than 90 percent of production and evacuated workers from platforms in the area.
New York Times. Monday, 30 Aug 2021.
- Energy Firms Pledge to Go Carbon Free, Eye Net Zero by 2050
BP plc (BP), Equinor (EQNR), Suncor Energy (SU), Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A) and Schlumberger (SLB) are some of the oil and gas companies
outlining net-zero commitments by 2050.
Zacks. Friday, 27 Aug 2021.
- Tap Clean Energy Opportunities With These 3 LNG Stocks
Liquefied natural gas companies
will profit from global warming since countries are gradually raising investments in fuels with lower greenhouse gas emissions. BP, CVX & LNG are thus poised to gain.
Zacks. Thursday, 26 Aug 2021.
- Big Oil's bid to lure back investors with cash could ultimately fail
It comes at a time when oil and gas companies
are raking in their highest profits since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic.
CNBC. Wednesday, 18 Aug 2021.
- Can you rake in good dividends without relying on 'sin' stocks?
'Sin' stocks tend to include mining companies, oil and gas companies
and businesses involved either in the manufacture of cigarettes or alcohol. All are dividend-friendly. But there are alternatives.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 11 Jul 2021.
- Abandoned gas and oil wells becoming an environmental threat in the U.S.
More than 1 million abandoned wells are scattered across the U.S., left behind when oil and gas companies
cease operations. ...
CBS News. Saturday, 26 Jun 2021.
- Why a 'crushing' day for Big Oil represents a watershed moment in the climate battle
It shows the growing pressure on oil and gas companies
to set short-, medium- and long-term targets that are consistent with the Paris Agreement.
CNBC. Thursday, 27 May 2021.
- BP profits bounce back but investors may remain sceptical about its transformation
It is now more than a year since Bernard Looney, the then-new chief executive of BP, unveiled what was seen at the time as the most ambitious energy transition programme to be announced by one of the supermajor oil and gas companies
Sky News. Tuesday, 27 Apr 2021.
Gas Companies News Headlines and News Summaries