This Gas Company news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about gas company and gas companies news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Head Of Ukrainian Energy Giant Naftogaz Replaced
Ukraine's government has replaced the head of Naftogaz, the country's largest oil and gas company, after it posted a loss of nearly $700 million last year.
Radio Liberty. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- BP profits bounce back but investors may remain sceptical about its transformation
It is now more than a year since Bernard Looney, the then-new chief executive of BP, unveiled what was seen at the time as the most ambitious energy transition programme to be announced by one of the supermajor oil and gas companies
Sky News. Tuesday, 27 Apr 2021.
- President Obama acts to block offshore Arctic drilling
President Obama is blocking new offshore drilling in a section of the Arctic Ocean about the size of Spain and 31 canyons in the Atlantic Ocean. They are now off-limits to oil and gas companies
CBS News. Sunday, 25 Apr 2021.
- Calif. declares state of emergency over gas leak
After 75 days of a massive methane gas leak, Gov. Jerry Brown has declared a state of emergency in California. While federal funds will now be available, Brown says the gas company
will pay for the cost of fixing the leak. ...
CBS News. Monday, 12 Apr 2021.
- Oil companies 'knew for decades about the dangers of air pollution'
Internal documents from oil and gas companies
as far back as the 1960s linked their industry to air pollution and warned of the health dangers, before the firms publicly downplayed the risks.
Daily Mail. Friday, 19 Mar 2021.
- Clean Energy Rises: Is This The Death Of The Petroleum Industry?
Production and consumption of green energy is accelerating. How will this impact oil & gas companies
and their employees? Which countries will be hurt the most?
Forbes. Sunday, 21 Feb 2021.
- What's in Store for Eversource Energy's (ES) Q4 Earnings?
Eversource Energy's (ES) fourth-quarter earnings are likely to have gained from the inclusion of Eversource Gas Company
of Massachusetts in the natural gas segment and implementation of new rates.
Zacks. Monday, 15 Feb 2021.
- Carbon Management In 2021
2021 is shaping up to be a banner year for carbon management in the U.S., with actors across society promising action, from President-elect Joe Biden to major oil and gas companies
Forbes. Wednesday, 6 Jan 2021.
- Comtech (CMTL) Unit Wins $2.7M Deal for CS67PLUS Troposcatter
Comtech's (CMTL) subsidiary clinches a $2.7 million contract from an international oil and gas company
for supplying its software-defined CS67PLUS troposcatter radio/modem.
Zacks. Tuesday, 5 Jan 2021.
- Republican National Committee files Federal Election Commission complaint over Twitter ban on Hunter Biden articles
Claims about Hunter Biden and a Ukraine gas company
have become an issue in the race between President Donald Trump and Joe Biden.
CNBC. Saturday, 17 Oct 2020.
Gas Companies News Headlines and News Summaries