This Gas Company news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about gas company and gas companies news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Russia's Largest Public Companies 2019: Sanctions No Match For Oil & Gas
Surprise! Russia's oil and gas companies are the biggest in the world.
Forbes. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- RDS Tops The List But Global Diversity Dominates World's Largest Oil And Gas Companies In 2019
Royal Dutch Shell, Exxon and Chevron are joined by Sinopec, Petrochina, Gazprom and Petrobras to top the world's largest oil and gas companies.
Forbes. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- After Gas Explosions in Massachusetts, Gas Company Settles for $80 Million
Columbia Gas is paying Lawrence, Andover and North Andover for repairs after explosions there destroyed homes and killed one person.
New York Times. Wednesday, 8 May 2019.
- Shuttered junior gas company simply walked away from 4,700 wells, says Alberta Energy Regulator
Junior gas company Trident Exploration Corp. says it is ceasing operations and will turn over care of its 4,700 wells to the Alberta Energy Regulator.
CBC News. Wednesday, 1 May 2019.
- Oil firm Equinor agrees climate change targets with investors
Norwegian oil and gas company Equinor will revise its climate targets next year and assess its investments against U.N.-backed goals following talks with major investors.
Reuters. Thursday, 25 Apr 2019.
- Occidental Bids $38 Billion for Anadarko, Challenging Chevron
Occidental Petroleum announced a $38 billion bid for Anadarko Petroleum, challenging Chevron for control of the independent oil and gas company.
New York Times. Wednesday, 24 Apr 2019.
- Gas company replacing heating equipment damaged in disaster
LAWRENCE, Mass. (AP) - The utility company blamed for natural gas explosions and fires in Massachusetts' Merrimack Valley last September is resuming efforts to replace heating equipment damaged in homes and businesses. ...
Washington Times. Thursday, 11 Apr 2019.
- TOTAL Teams Up with Partners to Develop Papua LNG Project
TOTAL (TOT) teams up with other oil and gas companies to develop the Papua LNG Project.
Zacks. Tuesday, 9 Apr 2019.
- Activist group withdraws resolution challenging Shell climate policy
An activist group said it has withdrawn a shareholder resolution calling on Royal Dutch Shell to change its climate policy after the oil and gas company reached a broad agreement with investors on the issue.
Reuters. Sunday, 7 Apr 2019.
- Citing Climate Differences, Shell Walks Away From US Refining Lobby
Royal Dutch Shell on Tuesday became the first major oil and gas company to announce plans to leave a leading U.S. refining lobby due to disagreement on climate policies, citing its support for the goals of the Paris climate agreement. ...
Voice of America. Tuesday, 2 Apr 2019.
- Trump offshore drilling order unlawful, judge rules
The 2017 move aimed to allow oil and gas companies to work in parts of the Arctic and Atlantic.
BBC News. Saturday, 30 Mar 2019.
- BP CEO Dudley's 2018 pay slips to $14.7 million
BP Chief Executive Bob Dudley's pay package slipped to $14.7 million last year from $15.1 million in 2017, even though the oil and gas company's profits doubled to a five-year high.
CNBC. Friday, 29 Mar 2019.
- Con Edison faces potential fine over breaches of safety rules
After receiving allegations in a 2016 anonymous letter that utility contractors had cheated on operator qualification exams, the New York State Public Service Commission (PSC) said it directed gas companies to look into it. ...
Yahoo. Friday, 15 Mar 2019.
- BP will 'absolutely' remain in the UK regardless of Brexit outcome, says CEO Bob Dudley
The U.K. is a "great place for us," says BP CEO Bob Dudley, who says the oil and gas company has no plans to leave.
CNBC. Tuesday, 12 Mar 2019.
- Energy Giants Can Gain From Investing in Drones. Here's How
Commercial drones can substantially reduce overhead costs for oil and gas companies.
Zacks. Friday, 8 Mar 2019.
Pipes at a gas company
Related Directory Page(s)
Gas Companies News Headlines and News Summaries