This Gas Company news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about gas company and gas companies news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Limited Upside In Schlumberger Stock?
With Saudi-UAE agreeing on easing of production cuts in the coming months, benchmark oil prices have trended downward. Notably, upstream oil & gas companies
in the U.S. ...
Forbes. Thursday, 22 Jul 2021.
- Credit Quality Of Oil And Gas Loans And Bonds Has Improved Significantly
The probability of default of oil and gas companies
has decreased significantly this year. Assuming that the pandemic does not worsen, energy defaults and bankruptcies should decline in the second half 2021/
Forbes. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
- Can you rake in good dividends without relying on 'sin' stocks?
'Sin' stocks tend to include mining companies, oil and gas companies
and businesses involved either in the manufacture of cigarettes or alcohol. All are dividend-friendly. But there are alternatives.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 11 Jul 2021.
- Abandoned gas and oil wells becoming an environmental threat in the U.S.
More than 1 million abandoned wells are scattered across the U.S., left behind when oil and gas companies
cease operations. ...
CBS News. Saturday, 26 Jun 2021.
- Why a 'crushing' day for Big Oil represents a watershed moment in the climate battle
It shows the growing pressure on oil and gas companies
to set short-, medium- and long-term targets that are consistent with the Paris Agreement.
CNBC. Thursday, 27 May 2021.
- UGI Prices 2M Equity Units, To Use Proceeds on Acquisition
UGI announces pricing of two million equity units with convertible option at 7.125% rate per annum. The funds generated will be utilized to finance the Mountaineer Gas Company
Zacks. Wednesday, 19 May 2021.
- Head Of Ukrainian Energy Giant Naftogaz Replaced
Ukraine's government has replaced the head of Naftogaz, the country's largest oil and gas company, after it posted a loss of nearly $700 million last year.
Radio Liberty. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- BP profits bounce back but investors may remain sceptical about its transformation
It is now more than a year since Bernard Looney, the then-new chief executive of BP, unveiled what was seen at the time as the most ambitious energy transition programme to be announced by one of the supermajor oil and gas companies
Sky News. Tuesday, 27 Apr 2021.
- President Obama acts to block offshore Arctic drilling
President Obama is blocking new offshore drilling in a section of the Arctic Ocean about the size of Spain and 31 canyons in the Atlantic Ocean. They are now off-limits to oil and gas companies
CBS News. Sunday, 25 Apr 2021.
- Oil companies 'knew for decades about the dangers of air pollution'
Internal documents from oil and gas companies
as far back as the 1960s linked their industry to air pollution and warned of the health dangers, before the firms publicly downplayed the risks.
Daily Mail. Friday, 19 Mar 2021.
- Republican National Committee files Federal Election Commission complaint over Twitter ban on Hunter Biden articles
Claims about Hunter Biden and a Ukraine gas company
have become an issue in the race between President Donald Trump and Joe Biden.
CNBC. Saturday, 17 Oct 2020.
Gas Companies News Headlines and News Summaries