This Furniture news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about furniture news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Haverty Furniture (HVT) is a Great Momentum Stock: Should You Buy?
Does Haverty Furniture
(HVT) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Zacks. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- IKEA offers to buy back used furniture in exchange for vouchers
The Swedish flat-pack furniture
giant will give participating shoppers vouchers worth up to 50 per cent of the original value, depending on the condition of the piece.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 5 May 2021.
- Zacks.com featured highlights include: Gentherm, Sonos, Haverty Furniture, Boyd Gaming and Generac Holdings
Zacks.com featured highlights include: Gentherm, Sonos, Haverty Furniture, Boyd Gaming and Generac Holdings
Zacks. Wednesday, 5 May 2021.
- Ikea starts buy-back scheme with promise to tackle waste
The service encourages customers to sell back furniture
they no longer need in return for vouchers to spend in-store.
BBC News. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Ikea launches delayed scheme to exchange old furniture for shopping vouchers
Ikea has launched a scheme allowing customers to return their old furniture
back to the retailer in exchange for shopping vouchers.
Sky News. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Outdoor restaurants in CDMX: this is how the permanent program that will allow placing furniture on public roads works
As of May 7, restaurant owners will be able to register in the 'Open Air City' program, to place removable appliances on terraces and public roads, the CDMX government announced.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 3 May 2021.
- TaskRabbit CEO on company's expansion and the "gig economy"
TaskRabbit performs tasks like assembling furniture
and washing dogs in nearly 30 cities in the U.S. and the U.K. ...
CBS News. Saturday, 1 May 2021.
- Household aerosols now release more harmful smog chemicals than cars, study finds
Household aerosols such as air fresheners, deodorants and furniture
polish have overtaken cars as a source of smog polluting chemicals in the UK, a new study has found.
Sky News. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
- John Lewis mocks Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds
Boris Johnson's redecoration at the Downing Street flat was reportedly inspired by a desire to get rid of the 'John Lewis furniture
nightmare' left over by Theresa May.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- The best things to buy in January
There's an optimal time to buy nearly everything. January is a great month to look for furniture, fitness equipment, or video games.
CBS News. Monday, 26 Apr 2021.
- RECYCLING & REDUCING RECIDIVISM: San Francisco furniture company believes in second chances
San Francisco furniture
company, Formr, reduces landfill waste and recidivism.
ABC News. Friday, 23 Apr 2021.
- Floyd Raises $15 Million Series B To Expand Sustainable Furniture Brand
The Detroit-based brand grew 100% in 2020, and they aim to curb furniture
waste with furniture
designed to move with you.
Forbes. Thursday, 22 Apr 2021.
- The Novogratz Opens Up Its First Furniture Store In Los Angeles
The digital brand goes brick and mortar in a bold way.
Forbes. Monday, 19 Apr 2021.
- How To Clean Your Patio
Sprucing up for spring includes giving your lawn furniture
the cleaning it deserves.
New York Times. Sunday, 18 Apr 2021.
- Biden administration threatens tariffs on UK goods in 'tech tax' row
Ceramics, make-up and furniture
could be hit amid a row over a new UK tax on tech firms.
BBC News. Monday, 29 Mar 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries