This Furniture news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about furniture news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Retailsystem partners with Furniture First
Retailsystem.com has partnered with Furniture First Buying Group to provide point-of-sale system. The post Retailsystem partners with Furniture First appeared first on Furniture Today.
Furniture Today. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- Business analyst Marks says U.S., China will make trade deal
Business analyst Gene Marks tackled the contentious issue of the U.S.-China trade battle in his address at the Furniture Today Bedding Conference. ...
Furniture Today. Wednesday, 22 May 2019.
- JC Penney continues to hemorrhage
PLANO, Texas (AP) - Losses are widening at J.C. Penney and sales are falling after the retailer shed its furniture and major appliance businesses. Same store sales tumbled 5.5% and shares fell by about as much Tuesday. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Macy's CEO says tariff escalation could hurt business
Macy's Inc said on Wednesday the latest tariffs on Chinese imports by Washington are hitting its furniture business and warned investors that additional levies would leave its clothing and accessory categories vulnerable as well.
Reuters. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Macy's CEO: Tariff Escalation Could Hurt Business, Customers
Macy's Inc. said on Wednesday the latest tariffs on Chinese imports by Washington are hitting its furniture business and warned investors that additional levies would leave its clothing and accessory categories vulnerable as well.
Newsmax. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- How Floyd Is Using Design Innovation To Combat The High-Waste Furniture Industry
A Detroit furniture start-up is rethinking the 'buy and dispose' model.
Forbes. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Filipino maid tied to a tree as punishment for leaving furniture outside
The woman, named Lovely Acosta Baruelo, 26, (pictured) was said to have been working for a wealthy family in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, for several months before the incident.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- From furniture to dog collars, how Trump's tariffs on Chinese imports will impact you
President Trump is warning China not to retaliate for the newest tariff hike on its imports. Three days ago, the president raised tariffs to 25 percent on approximately $200 billion on Chinese goods. ...
CBS News. Monday, 13 May 2019.
- Furniture company recalls 310,000 chests following report of 2-year-old's death
About 310,000 chest of drawers are being recalled after a 2-year-old reportedly died when an empty one tipped over.
Fox News. Friday, 10 May 2019.
- Charity helps homeless family get back on track
A Valley charity reaches a landmark, having provided furniture to 500 families who have been working to get out of poverty.
Fox News. Thursday, 9 May 2019.
- Piecing together Microsoft's 'people-centric' computing strategy
Microsoft's vision for how it can put people at the center of its future computing experiences pulls together everything from its coming Fluid Framework to more collaboration-friendly devices and furniture.
ZDNet. Wednesday, 8 May 2019.
- Ikea opens city-centre concept store in Paris
Ikea opened a new city-centre concept store in Paris on Monday as the Swedish furniture giant tries a new strategy for winning over urban consumers that will be rolled out internationally this year. ...
Yahoo. Monday, 6 May 2019.
- IKEA are working on vegetarian versions of their famous Swedish meatballs that taste just like meat
The popular Swedish flat pack furniture company already launched veggie balls made from chickpeas, carrots, peas, peppers, sweetcorn and kale back in 2015.
Daily Mail. Friday, 3 May 2019.
- Fabric Meets Furniture with House of Harris x Chaddock
Explore the Chaddock showrooms at High Point Market and discover the textiles that House of Harris used to transform the space.
Forbes. Thursday, 2 May 2019.
- City Furniture Pledges to Become Carbon Neutral by 2040
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. - National Top 100 furniture retailer City Furniture today announced the complex operational goal of becoming carbon neutral by 2040.
Business Wire. Monday, 22 Apr 2019.
Carved portion on a piece of furniture
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries