This Furniture news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about furniture news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Cardboard furniture is the new trend sweeping the interior design world
Of all the interior design trends to pop up, you'd be forgiven for overlooking cardboard, but a rise in sustainable living coupled with epic designs, has made cardboard furniture
a beautiful contender
Daily Mail. Sunday, 26 Sep 2021.
- Haverty (HVT) Q3 Sales Growth Up 21%, Comps Improve 19.5%
Companies (HVT) is riding on the back of robust demand for housing, strong pricing and an innovative marketing campaign.
Zacks. Tuesday, 21 Sep 2021.
- 4 Furniture Stocks for Solid Returns Amid Industry Challenges
Although rising inflation and supply-chain disruptions pose risks, an improving housing market along with a focus on digitization and product innovation raise hopes for WSC, LEG, SNBR, and LZB.
Zacks. Monday, 20 Sep 2021.
- IKEA will launch a line of furniture for gamers next month, including desks, chairs and accessories
The Swedish firm will launch a range of furniture
for gamers next month in collaboration with Republic of Gamers (ROG).
Daily Mail. Friday, 17 Sep 2021.
- Ikea's Asus ROG gear hits the UK and US soon
It's been just a shade over a year since Ikea and Asus first announced they were working together on a line of gaming accessories and furniture, and after
Pocket Lint. Friday, 17 Sep 2021.
- Here's how inflation is hitting the online prices of everything from apparel to furniture
Prices of goods online have now risen for an unprecedented 15 consecutive months, following what was a historical period of declines, according to a report.
CNBC. Thursday, 16 Sep 2021.
- American furniture manufacturers desperate for skilled labor to meet skyrocketing demand
American manufacturers need skilled workers to craft furniture
. With demand booming, furniture
makers are having a hard time filling orders without properly trained labor. Nikki Battiste reports.
CBS News. Monday, 13 Sep 2021.
- Ecommerce startup GAIA raises $ 50 million
The online furniture
sales platform accelerates the expansion of its logistics infrastructure in Mexico City and other urban centers.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 13 Sep 2021.
- Ikea in talks to buy former Topshop flagship store
The Swedish furniture
giant could gain space in the popular London shopping location.
BBC News. Thursday, 9 Sep 2021.
- Ikea struggles with supply problems due to driver shortage
giant is among businesses struggling with a driver shortage due to Covid and Brexit.
BBC News. Sunday, 5 Sep 2021.
- Curtis Flowers Sues Prosecutor Who Tried Him Six Times
Charges were dropped in 2019 against Mr. Flowers, who spent 23 years in prison after he was accused of killing four people at a Mississippi furniture
New York Times. Saturday, 4 Sep 2021.
- 22 Of The Best Furniture Sales To Shop Right Now
In the interest of updating your home, here are 22 of the best furniture
sales to take advantage of at the moment.
Forbes. Saturday, 4 Sep 2021.
- Millennials Are Choosing Vintage Furniture Over Fast Furniture In The Name Of Sustainability
As the global climate crisis escalates, millennials and Gen Z are doing their part in becoming more sustainably minded, even as it relates to home decor. ...
Forbes. Thursday, 2 Sep 2021.
- Ikea pilots U.S. furniture buyback and resale program as it eyes a nationwide launch
Ikea hopes to make the buyback service a permanent fixture at its stores nationwide.
CNBC. Tuesday, 31 Aug 2021.
- Look for Linio to conquer the Home category
This marketplace celebrates nine years in Mexico and wants to become the expert in all household items; from furniture
to robot vacuum cleaners.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 27 Aug 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries