This Furniture news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about furniture news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Amazon builds resources to help SMBs
Amazon has launched 150 tools and services since the beginning of the year to help small-and-medium-sized businesses, according to the e-commerce company. The post Amazon builds resources to help SMBs appeared first on Furniture
Furniture Today. Friday, 23 Aug 2019.
- Overstock shares up after CEO Byrne resigns
Shares of Overstock.com ended the day up more than 8% after news that company CEO Patrick Byrne had resigned from his position. The post Overstock shares up after CEO Byrne resigns appeared first on Furniture
Furniture Today. Thursday, 22 Aug 2019.
- Winchester prison: Inmates breach 'weak walls' in mass cell breakout
Inmates use furniture
to break the walls of their prison cells in a mass break-out.
BBC News. Wednesday, 21 Aug 2019.
- Viewers praise couple who spend their time collecting waste councils won't recycle
Sue and John Welfare, from Sussex collect hard to recycle items for an association that will turn them into furniture
. They said it took over their lives but wouldn't have it any other way.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 20 Aug 2019.
- Two men are rushed to hospital after being stabbed in daylight knife fight outside an Ikea in London
Police and an air ambulance descended on the furniture
shop in Greenwich, in the southeast of the capital at around 6.30pm.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 17 Aug 2019.
- Furniture Industry Outlook: Near-Term Prospects Lack Luster
Industry Outlook: Near-Term Prospects Lack Luster
Zacks. Wednesday, 7 Aug 2019.
- Rhode Island businessman Nicholas Cardi Jr. dies at 71
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) - Nicholas Cardi Jr., a Rhode Island businessman whose family furniture
store is a fixture in parts of New England, has died. He was 71. ...
Washington Times. Saturday, 3 Aug 2019.
- In Need Of Some New Bedroom Furniture? Check Out These Great Nightstand Deals
for a discount
Daily Caller. Friday, 2 Aug 2019.
- Fife furniture firm makes 247 workers redundant
Havelock International in Kirkcaldy has faced problems over reduced demand for its products.
BBC News. Friday, 2 Aug 2019.
- Wayfair shares whipsaw as costs build up and loss widens
Wayfair shares dropped Thursday after the online furniture
retailer reported a larger loss for its fiscal second quarter, as costs skyrocketed.
CNBC. Thursday, 1 Aug 2019.
- Fashions Best New Luxury Brand Isn't Who You'd Think It Is
Founded in 2016, Marveaux is a brand that focuses on telling the stories of American and French past, present, and future through clothing, jewelry, and forthcoming furniture
Forbes. Wednesday, 31 Jul 2019.
- Haverty Furniture (HVT) Tops Q2 Earnings Estimates
(HVT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.57% and -1.90%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2019. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Zacks. Tuesday, 30 Jul 2019.
- Cruise ship passenger dressed in a clown suit sparks massive brawl on board, reports say
Passengers aboard a P&O Britannia cruise ship purportedly used furniture
and weapons after a brawl broke out on the last day of a week-long trip to Norway's fjords.
Fox News. Saturday, 27 Jul 2019.
- Hong Kong police fire tear gas, rubber bullets after protesters defy ban
Building barricades out of street furniture
and umbrellas, protesters threw rocks and bottles.
CNBC. Saturday, 27 Jul 2019.
- Cardboard staging furniture: Can faux furnishings lead to real sales?
If you don't have a library of staging items when charged with selling a vacant home or showroom unit, there's always cardboard. Yes, cardboard.
Inman. Wednesday, 24 Jul 2019.
News Headlines and News Summaries