This Furniture news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about furniture news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Why you might be leasing not buying your next couch
IKEA and several start-ups are exploring furniture
rental options as younger consumers look for more flexible and environmentally-friendly options.
CNBC. Monday, 24 Jan 2022.
- Community gathers at vigil for 24-year-old slain at furniture store
A vigil was held in Los Angeles for 24-year-old Brianna Kupfer who was killed in the middle of the afternoon at a furniture
ABC News. Friday, 21 Jan 2022.
- Brianna Kupfer's alleged killer charged with murder in LA court
Brianna Kupfer's alleged killer, Shawn Laval Smith, was charged Friday in the stabbing death of the 24-year-old UCLA graduate student while she was working at an upscale furniture
store in Los Angeles.
Fox News. Friday, 21 Jan 2022.
- Photos: Tears, hugs and the question of 'why' at Brianna Kupfer vigil
Public shows up to remember 24-year-old stabbed to death at furniture
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 21 Jan 2022.
- IKEA latest living room must-have: the new wifi speaker that doubles as a stylish piece of art
retail giant teamed up with tech brand Sonos to create the new Symfonisk picture frame that doubles as a speaker for you to play your favourite tunes.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 20 Jan 2022.
- Suspect captured in furniture store slaying, a crime that 'shocked' LA neighborhood
Brianna Kupfer texted a friend that afternoon saying someone in the store was giving her a "bad vibe," LAPD Lt. John Radke said.
ABC News. Thursday, 20 Jan 2022.
- Man accused of killing UCLA student at L.A. furniture store arrested
Brianna Kupfer was found dead on the floor of the store minutes after she had sent an ominous text message to a friend, police said.
CBS News. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- Suspect in killing of Brianna Kupfer arrested in Pasadena
Brianna Kupfer was fatally stabbed last week while working alone in a Hancock Park furniture
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- Woman sent ominous text before being killed at L.A. furniture store
Authorities in Los Angeles are looking for a man suspected of fatally stabbing a 24-year-old woman while she worked at a furniture
CBS News. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- UCLA student killed at L.A. furniture store texted about "a bad vibe"
- Los Angeles police ID Shawn Laval Smith as suspected killer of Brianna Kupfer
Los Angeles police have identified Shawn Laval Smith as the suspected killer of 24-year-old Brianna Kupfer, a UCLA grad student stabbed to death at her furniture
store job last week.
Fox News. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- Father of slain UCLA student at LA furniture store slams politicians for ignoring spike in crime
Todd Kupfer, the father of the UCLA grad student who was stabbed to death while working in a luxury LA furniture
store, is slamming politicians for ignoring the recent spike in violent crime.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Bassett (BSET) to Post Q4 Earnings: What's in the Offing?
Industries' (BSET) fiscal fourth-quarter earnings are likely to have been hurt by supply-related issues and intense inflation.
Zacks. Monday, 17 Jan 2022.
- Analysts Estimate Bassett Furniture (BSET) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Bassett (BSET) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Thursday, 13 Jan 2022.
- 25 Of The Best Furniture Sales To Shop This Week
Update your space without spending thousands thanks to these great furniture
sales. We've found 25 you need to know about.
Forbes. Monday, 10 Jan 2022.
News Headlines and News Summaries