This Furniture news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about furniture news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Haverty Furniture (HVT) Earnings Expected to Grow: What to Know Ahead of Q3 Release
(HVT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Wednesday, 20 Oct 2021.
- Raiders stroll off with restaurant's tables and chairs [Video]
Two thieves were caught on camera nonchalantly making off with a Greek restaurant's furniture
in Roath, Cardiff after the chairs were put outside while the establishment was being cleaned.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 20 Oct 2021.
- Shocked woman finds a huge serpent slithering on her balcony in Sydney's Bondi
A Bondi woman took to Facebook on Wednesday after discovering a snake slithering across the outdoor furniture
on her balcony in Sydney's urbanised eastern suburbs.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 20 Oct 2021.
- How To Refresh Your Home For Fall, According To A Luxury Hotel Designer
From textured accessories and splashes of color to sculptural shapes and verdant accents, here are the best furniture
styles and decor items for a timelessly designed home.
Forbes. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Ikea warns stock shortages to last into next year
The Swedish furniture
giant says it will take another year before shipping and supplies return to normal.
BBC News. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Richard Schultz, Designer Who Made the Outdoors Modern, Dies at 95
Working for Knoll, Mr. Schultz created furniture
that became classics. One standout: a sleek mesh and aluminum chaise with wheels.
New York Times. Monday, 11 Oct 2021.
- Al Capone's favorite pistol, jewelry, furniture to be auctioned off
Nearly 75 years after Al Capone's death, the mobster's granddaughters are putting some of his most prized possessions up for auction. Lee Cowan has the details.
CBS News. Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021.
- Bassett Furniture Provides A Bleak Outlook
did not have a bad quarter. The company produced revenue growth, margin expansion, and revealed high demand remains strong within ...
Entrepreneur. Friday, 1 Oct 2021.
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) Matches Q3 Earnings Estimates
Bassett (BSET) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 5.69%, respectively, for the quarter ended August 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Zacks. Thursday, 30 Sep 2021.
- Ikea removes CCTV found above toilets at Peterborough distribution centre
giant says it understands that the discovery of the cameras "may be concerning".
BBC News. Wednesday, 29 Sep 2021.
- Meet The Furniture Brand Making Office Chairs With Recycled Fishing Nets
brand Humanscale is putting recycled fishing nets into its chairs and pushing the boundaries of sustainability and transparency with its business practices.
Forbes. Tuesday, 28 Sep 2021.
- Ikea's Asus ROG gear hits the UK and US soon
It's been just a shade over a year since Ikea and Asus first announced they were working together on a line of gaming accessories and furniture, and after
Pocket Lint. Friday, 17 Sep 2021.
- Here's how inflation is hitting the online prices of everything from apparel to furniture
Prices of goods online have now risen for an unprecedented 15 consecutive months, following what was a historical period of declines, according to a report.
CNBC. Thursday, 16 Sep 2021.
- American furniture manufacturers desperate for skilled labor to meet skyrocketing demand
American manufacturers need skilled workers to craft furniture
. With demand booming, furniture
makers are having a hard time filling orders without properly trained labor. Nikki Battiste reports.
CBS News. Monday, 13 Sep 2021.
- Ecommerce startup GAIA raises $ 50 million
The online furniture
sales platform accelerates the expansion of its logistics infrastructure in Mexico City and other urban centers.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 13 Sep 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries