This Furniture news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about furniture news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Lorry driver films brazen fly-tipper dumping old furniture and rubbish next to a dual-carriageway
The criminal was spotted and then recorded by a stunned lorry driver who had parked up in a lay-by on the A428 near Cambourne, Cambridgeshire last Thursday.
Daily Mail. Friday, 28 Feb 2020.
- Wayfair shares tank as the online furniture retailer's losses widen
Wayfair's stock tanked Friday morning, after the online furniture
retailer said its losses widened during the holiday quarter.
CNBC. Friday, 28 Feb 2020.
- 'Cult mom' Lori Vallow's husband Chad Daybell spotted hauling furniture into moving truck in Hawaii
'Cult mom' Lori Vallow's new husband Chad Daybell was spotted loading furniture
into a moving truck outside the Princeville apartment on Wednesday, as his wife was denied reduced bail.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 27 Feb 2020.
- Interior Designers And Entrepreneurs Share Their Favorite Home Office Design Trends For 2020
From minimalism to modern furniture, here are the home office design trends to watch for in 2020.
Forbes. Thursday, 27 Feb 2020.
- Furniture maker considering moving some production overseas
DUBUQUE, Iowa (AP) - A Dubuque-based furniture
manufacturer is considering moving some production of a signature product to Mexico and Asia. Flexsteel Industries Inc. ...
Washington Times. Thursday, 27 Feb 2020.
- Lovesac names Fox to board of directors
Lovesac, the furniture
company known for making Sactional adaptable sofas, has added Mary Fox to its board of directors. The post Lovesac names Fox to board of directors appeared first on Furniture
Furniture Today. Thursday, 27 Feb 2020.
- Safavieh recalls 760 three-drawer chests
Furniture, rugs and accessories resource Safavieh has recalled 760 of its Aura and Silas three-drawer chests due to a tip-over and entrapment hazard. The post Safavieh recalls 760 three-drawer chests appeared first on Furniture
Furniture Today. Thursday, 27 Feb 2020.
- Herman Miller made an ergonomic gaming chair with Logitech G
company Herman Miller is teaming up with Logitech's gaming brand, Logitech G, to create a new line of ergonomic furniture
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 27 Feb 2020.
- J. C. Penney (JCP) Q4 Earnings to Reflect Soft Holiday Sales
J. C. Penney's (JCP) soft comps during the holiday season and the exit from major appliance and in-store furniture
categories might have hurt fourth-quarter fiscal 2019 performance.
Zacks. Monday, 24 Feb 2020.
- Ailing Pier 1 Imports declares bankruptcy
The retailer, known for its eclectic mix of furniture
and home decor products, fell prey to debt and ecommerce.
CBS News. Monday, 17 Feb 2020.
- Retail Sales Increase With a Caveat on Consumer Demand
U.S. retail sales rose a modest 0.3% in January, a slight improvement over December, as unseasonably warm weather boosted sales at hardware stores and furniture
Newsmax. Friday, 14 Feb 2020.
- Online retailer Wayfair cutting hundreds of jobs
seller, which has never turned a profit, is laying off 3% of its workforce in a move to cut costs.
CBS News. Thursday, 13 Feb 2020.
- Online furniture retailer Wayfair is cutting 3% of its workforce, stock down 13%
Wayfair is cutting about 3% of its workforce, or roughly 500 jobs, a spokesperson said. The online furniture
company has faced high costs to run its business.
CNBC. Thursday, 13 Feb 2020.
- Furniture Disruptor Burrow Has A New Idea For Its Stores: Retail Roommates
Direct-to-consumer sofa brand Burrow this week opens a new flagship, and unveils a new approach to retail.
Forbes. Wednesday, 12 Feb 2020.
- Renovations to cabinet ministers' offices cost $1.6 million over past 4 years
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's government has spent more than $1.6 million on furniture, renovations and artwork for cabinet ministers' offices since it came to power, CBC News has learned.
CBC News. Monday, 10 Feb 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries