This Fuel news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about fuels from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Dollar General's Better Pricing & Decent Comps to Fuel Sales
Dollar General's (DG) same-store sales increase 21.7% owing to rise in average transaction amount and customer traffic during the first quarter.
Zacks. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- The construction industry draws on green tech with electric and hydrogen fuel cell equipment
HS2 is a major high-speed rail project linking London to other big cities in England.
CNBC. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- Oil And Gas Pipelines Increasingly Losing Legal Challenges
Environmental groups have become so successful at targeting the permits underpinning oil and gas infrastructure that some in the fossil fuel
sector are calling for reform of the nation's permitting process.
Forbes. Monday, 6 Jul 2020.
- Surge in NYC shootings fuels police reform debate
New York reeled from a spate of holiday weekend shootings Monday, with police fueling controversy by partially attributing them to reforms undertaken following the death in custody of George Floyd. ...
Yahoo. Monday, 6 Jul 2020.
- Colombia fuel tanker inferno kills seven and injures dozens
The accident happened as people tried to siphon fuel
from the overturned lorry on the north coast.
BBC News. Monday, 6 Jul 2020.
- WATCH: 20 people hospitalized due to wildfires
High temperatures across the country are fueling nearly 50 wildfires in the West.
ABC News. Monday, 6 Jul 2020.
- Market Harborough invaded by Leicester lockdown escapees
Leicestershire Police were forced to impose an urgent dispersal order on Market Harborough when alcohol-fuelled disorder erupted on Saturday night.
Daily Mail. Monday, 6 Jul 2020.
- Severe storms and flash flooding in East, gusty winds set to fuel wildfires in West
Nearly 50 wildfires are burning in the U.S. this morning from Minnesota to California
ABC News. Monday, 6 Jul 2020.
- Petrobras (PBR) to Sell Off Its Fully-Owned Biofuel Unit
Petrobras (PBR) is the sole owner of Petrobras Biocombustivel's stake and plans to sell 100% operating interest in the project along with a 100% stake held by the unit in three biodiesel plants.
Zacks. Monday, 6 Jul 2020.
- Want To Earn Purchases From First-Time Buyers? Check Out Your Data
With customers seeking smooth and reliable buying experiences, data is crucial. Here are 3 ways to use data to fuel
seamless online interactions.
Forbes. Sunday, 5 Jul 2020.
- July 4th Weekend Will Test Americans' Discipline
Health experts agree this will be a pivotal moment in determining whether the nation slides into a deeper mess, and the fear is that a weekend of crowded pool parties, picnics and parades will fuel
Voice of America. Friday, 3 Jul 2020.
- Oil falls as growing coronavirus cases stoke fuel demand worries
Crude prices fell on Friday as the resurgence of the coronavirus globally and in the United States, the world's largest oil consumer, dimmed the prospects of fuel
CNBC. Friday, 3 Jul 2020.
- Cheap travel to help fuel fast recovery at Ryanair
Michael O'Leary described the coronavirus crisis as the worst the airline industry has endured in its 100-year history, eclipsing the September 11 terror attacks that took place almost 20 years ago.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
- Nornickel Draws Up Permafrost Monitoring Plan After Russian Arctic Fuel Spill
Russia's Nornickel, one of the world's leading nickel and palladium producers, has unveiled a long-term program to monitor permafrost and remedy environmental damage after an Arctic fuel
spill in its home city of Norilsk.
Radio Liberty. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
- Iran journalist who fueled 2017 protests sentenced to death
Iran sentenced a once-exiled journalist to death over his online work that helped inspire nationwide economic protests that began at the end of 2017, authorities said Tuesday.
Fox News. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
Fuels News Headlines and News Summaries