This Fruit and Vegetable news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about fruit and vegetable news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Biden the Negotiator Confronts the Cold Reality of Capitol Hill Gridlock
President Biden will retreat from fruitless negotiations with lawmakers and instead emphasize his power to govern, senior White House advisers said.
New York Times. Thursday, 20 Jan 2022.
- Gardeners and plant lovers: 14 things to do in L.A. right now
What can gardeners and plant lovers do in the winter in L.A.? Plenty. It's time to take a class, prep your pots and plots, and dream of summer fruit
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 20 Jan 2022.
- Melbourne foodie Ashely Alexander shares her recipe for the perfect green-loaded toastie
Melbourne foodie, Ashley Alexander, who goes by Gather and Feast online has shared her recipe for a delicious toastie that is packed with green vegetables and herbs in a video posted to TikTok.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 20 Jan 2022.
- Tesco set to slash price of cauliflower after winter vegetables that flowered too late for Christmas
The humble white vegetable
is usually a family favourite on Christmas dinner tables. But farmers say their crops have only just flowered, leading to a post Christmas surplus.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 20 Jan 2022.
- South Africa's 'King Khoisan' arrested over cannabis plants at president's office
Protesters planted the cannabis in a vegetable
garden near the South African president's workplace.
BBC News. Wednesday, 12 Jan 2022.
- Shoppers face empty grocery shelves as shortages grow
Benjamin Whitely headed to a Safeway supermarket in Washington D.C. on Tuesday to grab some items for dinner. But he was disappointed to find the vegetable
bins barren and a sparse selection of turkey, chicken and milk. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 11 Jan 2022.
- Daizen Maeda: Japanese striker eyes fruitful partnership with Kyogo at Celtic
Daizen Maeda says his pace and high-energy style can bolster Celtic's title bid as he eyes a formidable partnership with compatriot Kyogo Furuhashi.
BBC News. Tuesday, 11 Jan 2022.
- Frankfurters and fruit loops: Houston Rockets debut distinctive dish
The Houston Rockets unveiled a new hot dog on their concession menu that has more than just your typical ketchup and mustard.
ESPN. Friday, 7 Jan 2022.
- Diamonds, Pineapples, And A Soviet Execution
A folder in Ukraine's KGB Archive reveals the glittering wealth, and shocking punishment dealt out to an allegedly corrupt fruit
merchant in Kyiv.
Radio Liberty. Monday, 3 Jan 2022.
- Biden's first year in office plagued by broken promises on COVID-19
Biden's promises to get coronavirus under control have not come to fruition during his first year in office.
Fox News. Thursday, 30 Dec 2021.
- How Georgia LB Nakobe Dean is using a new age of college football stardom to give back
Georgia LB Nakobe Dean got to enjoy the fruits of his superstardom unlike many players in years past thanks to new NIL rules. He devoted most of that money toward helping others while solidifying himself as an elite NFL draft prospect.
ESPN. Wednesday, 29 Dec 2021.
- Today's popular wine grapes all descended from 1st domesticated variety
Today's abundance of wine grape varieties descended from fruit
bred in western Asia.
ABC News. Saturday, 25 Dec 2021.
- Candy Canes Now Running Out of Stock in Shortage-Hit Christmas Season
Congestion at ports and labor shortages in the trucking industry have driven peppermint-flavored candy canes out of shelves with Christmas shoppers having to content themselves with fruit-flavored alternatives.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 21 Dec 2021.
- K-Beauty Brand Glow Recipe Reaches $100 Million In Revenue; Cofounders Share Ingredients For TikTok Success
For Glow Recipe cofounders Christine Chang and Sarah Lee, 2021 was a sweet, fruitful year for their skincare startup. It all started with a viral moment on TikTok in February.
Forbes. Friday, 17 Dec 2021.
- First Federally Funded Climate Migration Nears Fruition
From rising seas in Miami to devastating wildfires in California, climate change is putting more and more U.S. communities at risk. As the risks intensify, many are finding that the best option may be to retreat before disaster strikes. ...
Voice of America. Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021.
Fruits & Vegetables News Headlines and News Summaries