This Flooring news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about flooring news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- CDC: Lumber Liquidators' flooring had higher cancer risk than previously thought
Lumber Liquidators' stocks took a nose dive after the CDC announced people exposed to certain types of the company's laminate flooring
were three times more likely to develop cancer than previously thought. ...
CBS News. Wednesday, 14 Apr 2021.
- Verizon Recalls 2.5 Million Hotspot Devices Because Of Fire Risks
Verizon has received 15 reports of devices overheating, including six reports of fire damage to bedding or flooring
along with two additional reports of minor burn injuries.
Forbes. Thursday, 8 Apr 2021.
- Are results from Lumber Liquidators testing kits "false and deceptive"?
Lumber Liquidators announced it has suspended sales of laminate flooring
from China. ...
CBS News. Saturday, 3 Apr 2021.
- RPM International (RPM) Acquires Bison, Boosts Fibergrate Unit
RPM International (RPM) strengthens its Fibergrate's product lines by the acquisition of Bison, a leading producer of flooring
Zacks. Tuesday, 30 Mar 2021.
- Cheltenham Festival 2021: Jockey Rachael Blackmore claims double
Rachael Blackmore claims a Cheltenham double while Flooring
Porter wins the Stayers' Hurdle.
BBC News. Thursday, 18 Mar 2021.
- Biden Highlights Small-Business Help, as Problems Persist With Lending Program
President Biden visited a Black-owned flooring
company as he continued his weeklong push to highlight the $1.9 trillion economic relief package.
New York Times. Tuesday, 16 Mar 2021.
- Dallas Renter Concerned About Long Term Consequences of Water Damage
Renters like Jason Bartel are concerned about the development of mold since the flooring, wall and other materials in their apartments have neither been removed nor replaced.
NBC. Thursday, Feb 25 2021.
- Shipping container chaos continues with import prices from the Far East surging
Businesses like Leeds-based Luxury Flooring, run by James Langton (pictured), are facing thousands of pounds in extra costs and consumers higher prices due to a shortage of containers.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 17 Feb 2021.
- MIDAS SHARE TIPS: Carpet and flooring giant Headlam
Birmingham-based Headlam is the UK's largest distributor of carpets and other floor coverings, from luxury vinyl to engineered wood to basic lino.
Daily Mail. Monday, 8 Feb 2021.
Flooring Installers News Headlines and News Summaries