This Flooring news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about flooring news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Scottish teenager takes spectacular tumble as she struts her stuff on big night out
Footage shows Nicole Henderson and Erin McLellan, both 18 and from Airdrie in Scotland, as they walk on wooden flooring
outside in Coatbridge - when Erin suddenly stumbles.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 21 Jan 2020.
- Pottery Barn Teen, Aquafil partner for a new sustainable rug
A new area rug from Pottery Barn Teen can trace its origins back to discarded fishnets, fabric scraps, carpet flooring
and industrial plastic. ...
Furniture Today. Monday, 30 Dec 2019.
- Finkell to host designer panel at Domotex USA
Emily Morrow Finkell, CEO and founder of Emily Morrow Home, will sponsor and moderate a designer panel and lunch during the Feb. 5-7 Domotex USA flooring
trade show here. ...
Furniture Today. Tuesday, 17 Dec 2019.
- More than 500K Ford pickups recalled over post-crash interior fire risk
Ford Motor Company is recalling more than 500,000 pickup trucks over concerns that the carpet flooring
could catch fire easily after a crash.
ABC News. Friday, 13 Dec 2019.
- The Advantages Of Using Engineered Flooring In the Home
Engineered wood is an environmentally friendly alternative to solid-wood flooring
that requires cutting down fewer trees and creates less waste.
Forbes. Wednesday, 27 Nov 2019.
- Tarkett Pave The Way With New Carpet Tile Recycling Factory In The Netherlands
manufacturer Tarkett reveals the opening of a new recycling centre in collaboration with Aquafil, textile pioneers and creators of ECONYL. ...
Forbes. Monday, 25 Nov 2019.
- Play nicely! Shocking moment brawl erupts outside a TOY SHOP in London
Taking place outside a toy store in Barnet, north London, the two men appear to argue before the violence breaks out, with one flooring
the other before raining down punches on his head.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 6 Nov 2019.
- Margin-Related Woes to Hurt Mohawk (MHK) in Q3 Earnings
Mohawk Industries' (MHK) third-quarter earnings are likely to have been hurt by weakness in the Flooring
business and margin pressure.
Zacks. Monday, 21 Oct 2019.
- Flooring Store Collapses During Sunday Night Storms
One of the first scenes that NBC 5 crews arrived at was the Floors Masters building along Harry Hines Boulevard, just south of Walnut Hill Lane. The entire front of the building collapsed. Photo Credit: NBC 5 News.
NBC. Sunday, 20 Oct 2019.
- Armstrong Flooring (AFI) Upgraded to Buy: Here's Why
(AFI) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Zacks. Wednesday, 2 Oct 2019.
- Lumber Liquidators tumbles after founder shelves buyout and sells shares for a quick profit
Shares of flooring
company Lumber Liquidators plunged Friday after founder and former CEO Thomas Sullivan decided to opt out of his bid to take the company private.
CNBC. Friday, 13 Sep 2019.
- NBC 5 Responds Helps North TX Woman Get New Fridge
A woman in Wylie had a major pipe leak that damaged her flooring
. She said as workers were moving her furniture, they left unsightly dings and dents on her fridge.
NBC. Wednesday, 28 Mar 2018.
Flooring Installers News Headlines and News Summaries