This Fitness news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about fitness news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Post-Olympic Fitness: Tokyo Inspired Ways To Jumpstart Your Workout Routine
Every 2 years fitness
participation surges after the Olympics. Let the Tokyo Games be your inspiration for a healthier lifestyle.
Forbes. Sunday, 1 Aug 2021.
- This Is How Many Steps You Should Actually Walk Everyday For Better Health
pros reveal whether you really need to walk 10,000 steps a day to stay fit and healthy (and share easy ways to become more active).
Forbes. Saturday, 31 Jul 2021.
- Britons are now suffering FOWO because of Covid, gym says
First says that Covid ruined many people's exercise regimes, with nearly half (45 per cent) of those polled saying they are still stuck in 'fitness doldrums'.
Daily Mail. Friday, 30 Jul 2021.
- Fitness expert reveals why drinking alcohol is destroying your efforts at the gym
An Australian fitness
expert has revealed how drinking alcohol is destroying your efforts and progress at the gym.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- Garmin (GRMN) Q2 Earnings & Sales Beat Estimates, Rise Y/Y
Garmin's (GRMN) second-quarter sales reflect strong momentum across marine, outdoor, aviation, auto and fitness
Zacks. Wednesday, 28 Jul 2021.
- Covid: 'I earned less, but spent the same'
A new Couch to Financial Fitness
programme aims to help people organise their finances post-pandemic.
BBC News. Sunday, 25 Jul 2021.
- Parkrun is back: Popular community fitness event returns after 16 months of virus-induced closure
Parkrun is back in more than 500 parks and green spaces across England - 16 months after it was suspended due to coronavirus restrictions.
Sky News. Saturday, 24 Jul 2021.
- Garmin (GRMN) to Report Q2 Earnings: What's in the Cards?
Garmin's (GRMN) second-quarter 2021 results are likely to reflect strength across fitness, marine, auto and outdoor segments.
Zacks. Friday, 23 Jul 2021.
- A Hot Fitness Trend Among Olympians: Blood Flow Restriction
Some athletes in Tokyo are indulging in a trendy technique to enhance the effects of training and stimulate recovery. Credit a Japanese former power lifter.
New York Times. Thursday, 22 Jul 2021.
- In Peloton competition with gyms, fitness app Strava could be winner
tracking app Strava saw big growth during Covid as people worked out at home instead the gym. Its founders, former Harvard rowers, plan to keep winning.
CNBC. Sunday, 18 Jul 2021.
- Openfit Helps You Adopt a Healthier Lifestyle
Fitness, nutrition, and wellness all in one app.
Entrepreneur. Sunday, 18 Jul 2021.
- Tokyo Olympics: Bianca Walkden v MattDoesFitness in speed, strength & power test - who wins?
Bianca Walkden takes on MattDoesFitness in speed, strength & power test in our Olympian versus series.
BBC News. Sunday, 18 Jul 2021.
- Online thrift store Poshmark CEO sees fashion shift as consumers 'purge' closets
Sales of work and nightlife clothes are rising as fitness
apparel like sweats declines as consumers emerge from lockdowns, Poshmark CEO Manish Chandra said.
CNBC. Thursday, 8 Jul 2021.
- Entrepreneur Franchise of the Day: Anytime Fitness
finished in the top 50 of the Entrepreneur Franchise 500 and top three among fitness
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 6 Jul 2021.
- Air Force revises physical fitness test to allow walking, planks
The U.S. Air Force this week will announce changes to its physical fitness
test and will no longer require candidates to run.
Fox News. Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries