This Fitness news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about fitness news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- This Wearable Uses 'Bioimpedance' to Track Your Health
Aura Band goes above and beyond other fitness
Entrepreneur. Sunday, 12 Jul 2020.
- Leigh Griffiths misses Celtic's French tour to improve his fitness
Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths will train at Lennoxtown to improve his fitness
rather than join the squad for pre-season friendlies in France.
BBC News. Sunday, 12 Jul 2020.
- Navy cancels physical fitness tests for ALL sailors for the remainder of 2020 amid COVID-19 concerns
The US Navy cancelled physical fitness
exams for all sailors through the end of 2020 as it steps up COVID-19 precautions due to recent spikes of the virus that have occurred across the country.
Daily Mail. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Fitness trainer reveals how to prevent back pain and bad posture with SIX simple stretches
Chiara Becuti, head of Pilates for London-based fitness
studio FLY LDN, has revealed the six exercises everyone should do at home to help keep their body pain-free.
Daily Mail. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Planet Fitness Sees Hammer Chart Pattern: Time to Buy?
has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
Zacks. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Coronavirus: An induction to post-lockdown gyms
The CEO of Total Fitness, Sophie Lawler, shows how one of her gyms has been adapted for coronavirus.
BBC News. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Achieving Success the Faster Way
The Founder and CEO of Faster Way to Fat Loss talks about how her personal health struggles led her to develop a fitness
program and build a business.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Ayesha Curry shows off 'strong and healthy' body following 35-pound weight loss
Move over Stephen Curry, Ayesha Curry just revealed that she has a new fitness
deal following her 35-pound weight loss.
Fox News. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- Gym owners: Why close fitness centers while bars stay open?
"Gyms are more essential than a bar any day of the week," said James Wiese, co-owner of Michigan Crunch franchises.
CBS News. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
- Roku (ROKU) Expands Health & Fitness Options With Peloton App
Roku (ROKU) adds virtual fitness
platform, Peloton App while streaming users increase in Health & Fitness
category amid coronavirus.
Zacks. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
- Peloton fitness app now available on Roku too
Peloton has launched its fitness
app for Roku devices in the US (called a channel, in Roku parlance).Already available on Amazon Fire TV, Android TV and
Pocket Lint. Wednesday, 1 Jul 2020.
- Young adults unconcerned by virus "may be killing other people"
Coronavirus cases among young people are linked to everything from fitness
classes to summer fraternity parties.
CBS News. Wednesday, 1 Jul 2020.
- How Nike Master Trainer Kirsty Godso Can Get You In Shape This Summer
Following a fitness
routine may be easier than you think.
Forbes. Tuesday, 30 Jun 2020.
- Instagram influencer shows off cellulite in untouched, viral swimsuit photo
Every body is a swimsuit body, and one positive fitness
blogger is celebrating just that.
Fox News. Tuesday, 30 Jun 2020.
- Lululemon to acquire at-home fitness company Mirror for $500 million
Lululemon is acquiring the in-home fitness
company Mirror for $500 million, the retailer announced Monday, marking its first acquisition.
CNBC. Monday, 29 Jun 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries