This Fitness news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about fitness news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Fitness fanatic who allegedly supplied over 300g of cocaine to Sydney's elite is arrested
A glamorous fitness
fanatic has been arrested in Greenacre, west of Sydney, after allegedly helping to coordinate a sophisticated drug delivery service in the city.
Daily Mail. Friday, 28 Feb 2020.
- The correct way to do a pushup - CNET
trainer gives us a step-by-step plan to work your way up to a full pushup, plus mistakes to look out for.
CNET. Thursday, 27 Feb 2020.
- Planet Fitness (PLNT) Q4 Earnings Top, Stock Down on Soft View
(PLNT) fourth-quarter 2019 results gain from robust system-wide same-store sales growth and 102 store openings.
Zacks. Wednesday, 26 Feb 2020.
- How Nerio Alessandri started Technogym, worth $2.4 billion, in his garage in Italy
CNBC spoke to Technogym founder Nerio Alessandri to found out more about how he went from designing gym equipment in his garage in Italy to building a $2.4 billion fitness
CNBC. Wednesday, 26 Feb 2020.
- How a Navy SEAL Invented a Multi-Million Dollar Fitness Craze By Accident
An unstoppable mindset helped retired Navy SEAL Squadron Commander Randy Hetrick build TRX into a global force.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 25 Feb 2020.
- Wyze Band with Alexa will track your fitness and control your smart home
Wyze, which makes budget smart home devices, is readying new products to launch this year, including a fitness
tracker with built-in Alexa functionality.
Pocket Lint. Monday, 24 Feb 2020.
- Indian women 'forced into gynaecological tests' to prove work fitness
The government employees said they had to stand naked in a room together during the tests.
BBC News. Friday, 21 Feb 2020.
- Fitness May Prevent Parkinson's
Love to cross-country ski? Well, all those days spent striding across the snow-covered wilderness may do more than keep you in great physical shape.
Newsmax. Thursday, 20 Feb 2020.
- Nottingham fitness instructor 'on the pole between contractions'
Kat Bailey is pregnant with her second child and intends on continuing pole fitness
until four weeks before her due date.
BBC News. Thursday, 20 Feb 2020.
- Garmin's (GRMN) Q4 Earnings & Revenues Surpass Estimates
Garmin's (GRMN) fourth-quarter results benefit from strong performance of fitness, outdoor, marine and aviation segments.
Zacks. Wednesday, 19 Feb 2020.
- British officer becomes first woman to pass grueling entry test for elite Army unit
Capt. Rosie Wild, an officer in the British Army, has become the first woman to pass the All Arms Pre Parachute Selection course, a brutal entry fitness
CNBC. Wednesday, 19 Feb 2020.
- Sanders and Bloomberg spar over health issues and medical records
The two candidates, both 78, have fended off questions about their physical fitness
for presidential office.
CBS News. Wednesday, 19 Feb 2020.
- The Best Garmin Fitness Trackers For Keeping Up Your Training Wherever Work Takes You
Optimize your fitness
regimen like you do your business.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 18 Feb 2020.
- Eden Hazard Still Only 60% Fit Say Real Madrid Doctors
Real Madrid head into their most important couple of weeks of the season with the news that their galactico summer signing, Eden Hazard, is still only at 60 percent of his optimum level of fitness
Forbes. Friday, 14 Feb 2020.
- Father tells inquest how he dived into swimming pool in a desperate bid to save his drowning son, 3
Steven Wright said he had concerns over the safety at the David Lloyd fitness
club in Leeds on the day his son Rocco Wright died after being in the pool for approximately five minutes.
Daily Mail. Monday, 10 Feb 2020.
News Headlines and News Summaries