This Fitness news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about fitness news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- For Suburban Texas Men, a Workout Craze With a Side of Faith
In Katy, outside Houston, many men have taken up F3, a no-frills fitness
group where members push themselves physically but also bond emotionally.
New York Times. Saturday, 24 Sep 2022.
- London Marathon tips from what to eat to what to wear
The London Marathon is returning on 2 October, and 50,000 runners are expected to run the 26.2 miles from Blackheath to The Mall. Here's your ultimate guide to preparing for the fitness
Daily Mail. Friday, 23 Sep 2022.
- Peloton adds $3,195 rowing machine to fitness machine lineup
company known for its bikes introduced Peloton Row on Tuesday.
CNBC. Tuesday, 20 Sep 2022.
- DICK'S Sporting Goods make $70K donation to Chicago youth organization
Beat the Streets Chicago is the largest wrestling organization in the state for young people, offering fitness
programs and mentoring.
ABC News. Monday, 19 Sep 2022.
- Roger Federer's tennis farewell in doubt with the fitness worries over Laver Cup tournament
Roger Federer will make tennis fans sweat on whether he'll be fit enough for the Laver Cup in London this week with the Swiss legend to set to make a late call on his fitness
Daily Mail. Sunday, 18 Sep 2022.
- Peloton co-founders to step down as troubles mount
Executive departures come a month after the fitness
company cut 800 jobs and and moved to shutter stores.
CBS News. Monday, 12 Sep 2022.
- Apple (AAPL) Unveils 4 iPhone 14 Models at September Event
Apple (AAPL) expands its portfolio with four new iPhones, next-gen Airpods Pro, the Apple Watch Series 8, the new Apple Watch SE, Apple Watch Ultra and updates to Fitness+.
Zacks. Thursday, 8 Sep 2022.
- Apple Unveils New iPhone and Fitness Watch at Annual Event
The Apple Watch Ultra is aimed at endurance athletes, a market dominated by Garmin. Apple also introduced updated AirPods.
New York Times. Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022.
- Apple Fitness+ to be available to all iPhone users, even those without an Apple Watch
Apple will soon make its Fitness+ service available to all owners of an iPhone, regardless of whether or not they also use an Apple Watch.Currently, it
Pocket Lint. Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022.
- Fitness is a Lifestyle! Maeurn Smiles Shares a Glimpse of Her Fitness Routine
Contrary to popular belief, there is much more to a fitness
lifestyle than just working out and burning calories to look pretty. ...
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022.
- The 7 Best Garmin Watches For Women Who Want To Get The Most Out Of A Fitness Tracker
From the talented Fenix 6S Pro to the wallet-friendly Vivosmart 4, these are the best Garmin watches for women.
Forbes. Tuesday, 6 Sep 2022.
- Should Investors Throw in the Towel on Peloton Stock?
Shares of interactive fitness
platform Peloton Interactive (PTON), which enjoyed a stellar run during the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic, have fallen precipitously and are now trading 92% below ...
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 6 Sep 2022.
- 5 Exploding Areas Of The Metaverse That May Not Yet Be On Your Radar
The Metaverse is so much more than video games and entertainment. Medicine, travel, education and training, retail and fitness
are exploding and distrupting their sectors.
Forbes. Tuesday, 6 Sep 2022.
- Garmin (GRMN) Expands Fitness Offerings With Kids' Wearable
Garmin (GRMN) unveils a watch named the Black Panther, a special edition vivofit jr. 3, to provide an enhanced fitness
tracking experience for children.
Zacks. Friday, 2 Sep 2022.
- How the pandemic prompted a dance fitness revolution
In their living rooms, people logged in to classes like Pony Sweat and danced with strangers as a way to process grief. The practice has become a lifestyle.
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 1 Sep 2022.
News Headlines and News Summaries