This Fitness news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about fitness news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Mapping space and a frozen waterfall - stories you may have missed
From a fitness-obsessed sausage dog to other news in our weekly video round up: In Case You Missed It.
BBC News. Saturday, 16 Jan 2021.
- CES: Tech to control your devices remotely
Omar Mehtab tries a wristband that allows you to control your laptop and a smart fitness
BBC News. Saturday, 16 Jan 2021.
- Take the Holistic Approach to Health and Fitness With This Wellness App
This app offers workouts, meal plans, meditations, and more.
Entrepreneur. Saturday, 16 Jan 2021.
- Fitness sensation Krissy Cela reveals how she can transform your health
The Instagram and YouTube star has raked in over 2.3million followers and been hailed the female Joe Wicks since she started recording videos from her home in London four years ago.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 16 Jan 2021.
- Mike Ling Came to America to Study Medicine. Now He Runs a Successful Fitness-Tech Company. It All Came Down to Passion.
The 43-year-old FitTime founder sheds light on how a plant-based diet, meditation and Jiu-Jitsu helped him become sturdier and more successful.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- Rio Ferdinand nets board role at lockdown-hit Gym Group
Former Manchester United and England footballer Rio Ferdinand is to join the board of Gym Group, the low-cost fitness
Sky News. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- Some businesses get unexpected boost during pandemic
Some businesses — from bike shops to furniture stores to fitness
companies — have gotten an unexpected boost amid the coronavirus pandemic, which has shuttered or slowed many enterprises across the country. ...
Washington Times. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Reach Your Fitness Goals With Any Of These Killer At-Home Fitness Apps
Saying you want to get in shape in 2021 is one thing, but following through with the work is a whole other ball game. ...
Daily Caller. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Downward dog! Cute moment spaniel gets stuck into lockdown workout with Body Coach Joe Wicks
Emma, a nine-year-old Cavalier Spaniel, joined in Joe Wicks' remote TV workout on Wednesday. The pooch followed the fitness
guru as he did his mountain climbers exercises.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- Why You Should Try Cross-Country Skiing This Winter -For Fun And Fitness
Cross country skiing has always been a great sport, but this winter a record number of people are giving it a try. Here's what you need to know to get started.
Forbes. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
- Low fitness linked to higher psoriasis risk later in life
Scientists have now demonstrated a connection between inferior physical fitness
in young adults and elevated risk of the autoimmune disease psoriasis. ...
Science Daily. Tuesday, 12 Jan 2021.
- Uphill Skiing: Your Perfect Pandemic Sport, Alpine Touring (AT) Offers Value, Fitness, Fun
In the first pandemic winter, a record number of skiers and snowboarders are trying human powered uphill skiing (AT or alpine touring) and splitboarding.
Forbes. Sunday, 10 Jan 2021.
- Lawmakers discuss Trump's fitness to remain president after mob occupies Capitol in DC
Discussions are underway about Trump's fitness
to remain in office for two more weeks.
ABC News. Thursday, 7 Jan 2021.
- Minnesota man pulls gun at gym manager over maskless members
A Twin Cities-area man accused of pointing a gun at a fitness
club manager after complaining that members were exercising without masks was charged Monday with assault with a dangerous weapon.
Fox News. Tuesday, 5 Jan 2021.
- 3 Athletic Stocks to Watch As COVID-19 Prompts Fitness At Home
The athletic apparel and footwear market should continue to do well as coronavirus cases rise across the country, making it a good time to look at names like Deckers Outdoor (DECK) and NIKE (NKE).
Zacks. Tuesday, 5 Jan 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries