This Fine Art news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about fine art and fine arts news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Exhibition Review: Fashion for a Blurring Binary
A show at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston tracks gender-bending through a century of clothing that defied rigid rules of sexuality.
New York Times. Wednesday, 10 Apr 2019.
- Masters 2019: A guide to the fine art of hanging out at your first Masters
Award-winning illustrator James Yang put together a diary and portfolio of his maiden visit to Augusta National.
Golf Digest. Monday, 8 Apr 2019.
- Meet Artist Anita Kunz: Using Her Canvas To Create Conversation And Change
Acclaimed pop and fine art artist Anita Kunz shifts perceptions of power, race and gender one artwork at a time.
Forbes. Wednesday, 13 Mar 2019.
- 9 Secrets of Fine Art Auctioneers
Sometimes, they stick their tongues out and recite Humpty Dumpty before a big auction. But there's a good reason for that.
Mental Floss. Friday, 8 Mar 2019.
- Wealth Matters: You Want to Buy Art. Is It About Love or Money?
Collectors offer advice on how to buy fine art, and when to sell it.
New York Times. Friday, 15 Feb 2019.
- Inside MGM's Ambitious Plan To Turn Vegas Into An Art Lovers' Paradise
Tarissa Tiberti, executive director of MGM Resorts Art and Culture, talks about curating one of the largest fine art collections in Vegas.
Forbes. Saturday, 9 Feb 2019.
- Fine wine, fine art at Carefree festival
Fine wine and fine art are all part of the festivities happening north of the Valley this weekend, as the Carefree Fine Art and Wine Festival kicks off in Carefree on Thursday. ...
Fox News. Friday, 18 Jan 2019.
- Facebook throws annual holiday party for employees after year of data leaks and fake news scandals
The Menlo Park-based social network threw a two-day bash at the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco, which was reportedly attended by COO Sheryl Sandberg.
Daily Mail. Monday, 17 Dec 2018.
- Can an inner-city success story help struggling bush towns fight back?
Many metropolitan businesses have got cooperatives down to a fine art, but it's in the bush that the business model can have a real and lasting impact.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Wednesday, 12 Dec 2018.
- Canadian doctors to start prescribing MUSEUM
Nearly 100 doctors from the The Francophone Association of Doctors in Canada have enrolled in the trial, which is in partnership with the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts.
Daily Mail. Friday, 26 Oct 2018.
- Montreal museum partners with doctors to 'prescribe' art
The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts is launching a project that lets doctors prescribe museum visits.
BBC News. Friday, 26 Oct 2018.
- Calvin and Kathy to shine at Nourison
Nourison is launching new collections for its Calvin Klein and Kathy Ireland Home programs as well as a new photo-real digital printed rug line in partnership with fine artist Lida Sherafatmand.
Furniture Today. Wednesday, 3 Oct 2018.
- Henry Moore sketch found among Nazi art hoard
A watercolour sketch by British sculptor Henry Moore has been identified among a hoard of Nazi art housed in Switzerland's Museum of Fine Art.
Sky News. Sunday, 26 Aug 2018.
- How to get into museums for free in September (and all year long) - CNET
Get access to fine art, science, history and much more, gratis.
CNET. Monday, 20 Aug 2018.
- 7 places to buy affordable art and frames - CNET
Spruce up your living space with fine art that won't break the bank using these seven sites.
CNET. Monday, 6 Aug 2018.
Food and pestle shown in a fine art painting
Related Directory Page(s)
Fine Art Artists News Headlines and News Summaries