This Fine Art news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about fine art and fine arts news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- King Charles and Queen Camilla visit a library and cathedral in Armagh
King Charles visited St Patrick's Cathedral where met representatives from many different churches. Queen Camilla visited the Armagh Robinson Library, which is home to historical archives and fine art
Daily Mail. Thursday, 25 May 2023.
- Freddie Mercury's costumes, lyrics and "exquisite clutter" up for auction
Freddie Mercury's extensive collection of costumes, fine art, and even hand-written working lyrics to "We Are the Champions" and "Killer Queen," will be auctioned in September.
CBS News. Wednesday, 26 Apr 2023.
- The Fine Art Of Mentorship At Williams Selyem Winery In Sonoma
William-Selyem was served at the White House as early as 1995, and was the first American pinot noir to receive a perfect score of 100 points, from Wine Enthusiast in 2009.
Forbes. Wednesday, 22 Mar 2023.
- Photographer Delaney George turns the lens on femininity: 'Black women are fine art'
As she prepares for a solo show with Gallery 90220, Delaney George reflects on her inspiration: powerful Black women.
Los Angeles Times. Saturday, 4 Mar 2023.
- Woman leaves TikTok users 'disgusted' creating realistic mouldy bread and raw chicken
Fine art student Tatum Parden, from London, 21, crafts unusual creations that look like hyper-realistic, and clips have gone viral of the bizarre pieces of artwork.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 22 Feb 2023.
- The Take: Inside the vibrant scene at the Pan African Film Festival's ArtFest
Not even Super Bowl Sunday could keep devotees of Pan African Film Festival ArtFest away from the marketplace, where artists displayed fine art, fashion and decor.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 15 Feb 2023.
- A Fine Arts Approach To Jewelry
Designers look towards fine arts, finding inspiration in range of expressive mediums.
Forbes. Saturday, 11 Feb 2023.
Fine Art Artists News Headlines and News Summaries