This Financing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about financing and financier news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Three Hot Homebuilder Stocks
For investors focused on a surge of buyers who are taking advantage of the lowest financing
rates in a generation, these homebuilder stocks may help build your portfolio.
Forbes. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Lobbying row: David Cameron and Lex Greensill to be grilled by MPs
The former PM and the Australian financier
he worked for are at the centre of a row about lobbying.
BBC News. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- Archegos Capital hedge fund teeters on the brink of collapse
Archegos Capital, which managed the money of high-flying financier
Bill Hwang (pictured), was sent reeling in March after several of its bets turned sour. It is now reportedly preparing for insolvency.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 5 May 2021.
- Liberty Steel appoints team to accelerate shake-up at troubled business
Liberty Steel has appointed four new directors to "accelerate the restructuring and refinancing" of the troubled business.
Sky News. Wednesday, 5 May 2021.
- The Solar Industry Is Ripe For A Refinancing Boom In 2021
In 2020. 85% of the leading project finance lenders in solar said that little-to-none of their business came from refinancing in 2020, laying the foundation for a refinancing boom in 2021.
Forbes. Tuesday, 4 May 2021.
- Trump shakes up White House communications team and Spicer resigns
President Trump brought in New York financier
and one-time critic Anthony Scaramucci to head up the White House communications team. ...
CBS News. Monday, 3 May 2021.
- Annaly (NLY) Stock Up on Q1 Earnings & NII Beat, Book Value Up
Annaly's (NLY) first-quarter results reflect a decline in average yield on interest-earning assets, while continued record-low financing
costs and book value growth aid.
Zacks. Friday, 30 Apr 2021.
- Boris Johnson faces prospect of a FOURTH inquiry into financing of his lavish flat makeover
Former Labour minister Dame Margaret Hodge called for a formal inquiry into allegations that the bill was initially settled by the Conservative Party, which was reimbursed by Tory donor Lord Brownlow.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
- 2 million homeowners may be eligible for this new mortgage refinancing program
Eligible borrowers will be able to refinance their mortgage with a lower interest rate and monthly payment, according to the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
CNBC. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
- Iranians Plead Not Guilty To Danish Terrorism Charge
Three members of an Iranian Arab opposition group have pleaded not guilty to Danish charges of financing
and promoting terrorism in Iran with Saudi Arabia's backing.
Radio Liberty. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
- Trump favors close advisers as Cabinet members
CBS News' Chip Reid explains why Donald Trump seems to be favoring certain candidates for his Cabinet. Possibilities include Gen. Mike Flynn, Sen. Jeff Sessions, former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, and financier
CBS News. Saturday, 24 Apr 2021.
- UiPath pursues one of the biggest software IPOs ever as investors rotate out of cloud stocks
At the top end of its range, UiPath would be valued at $28 billion, which is below the company's $35 billion valuation in a February financing
CNBC. Tuesday, 20 Apr 2021.
- The 3 biggest alternative financing methods disrupting real estate
In a Connect Now session, Clelia Peters shared what agents need to know about the major players in transaction facilitation, mortgage alternatives and home equity access.
Inman. Tuesday, 20 Apr 2021.
- Big money is backing a breakaway league of top European soccer clubs.
JPMorgan Chase is leading a multibillion-dollar financing
to support the new Super League.
New York Times. Monday, 19 Apr 2021.
- Milken conference announces October return to Beverly Hills with hybrid event
The Milken Institute Global Conference, hosted by financier
Michael Milken, will welcome attendees in 2021 but also offer talks and panels online.
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 15 Apr 2021.
Financing Consultants News Headlines and News Summaries