This Financing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about financing and financier news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Mortgage Rates Fall To 50-Year Low
Mortgage rates are at an all-time low. Here's why rates are falling, how to take advantage of them with refinancing, and whether the rise of housing costs is a danger sign that we are in another real estate bubble.
Forbes. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Factors Influencing New Residential's (NRZ) Q3 Earnings
Despite higher refinancing activity supporting New Residential's (NRZ) origination business in Q3, a decline in MSR valuations, courtesy of high prepayments, is likely to have played a spoilsport.
Zacks. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Kosmos Accomplishes Re-Determination of RBL Credit Facility
Kosmos (KOS) completes re-determination of its RBL facility, which leads to an improved liquidity position for the company by getting access to several low-cost financing
Zacks. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- WELL Health Completes $80.5 Million Bought Deal Financing
/THIS NEWS RELEASE IS INTENDED FOR DISTRIBUTION IN CANADA ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES./VANCOUVER, BC, Oct.
Yahoo. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- U.S. tries to get Huawei blocked from Brazil's 5G networks with $1 billion financing pledge
Washington has stepped up its offensive against Huawei, offering financing
to Brazil to get the Chinese telco effectively blocked from the nation's next-generation 5G networks.
CNBC. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Goldman set to plead guilty in Malaysia fraud
Goldman bankers were accused of helping Jho Low (pictured with actor Leonardo DiCaprio), a Malaysian financier, to funnel billions of dollars out of Malaysia's 1MDB fund.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- U.S. Imposes Sanctions on Qaeda Financier Who Trades in Gems
The action shows that the U.S. government remains concerned about how extremist groups like Al Qaeda and the Islamic State continue to creatively raise and distribute money around the world.
New York Times. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- This Convenient App Makes Financing Your Business Easy
Nav helps businesses find the right lender at the right price.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Jeffrey Epstein, Prince Andy and a 'topless photoshoot' on sleazy island
The Caribbean house party included at least seven Russian models flown out specially, a multi-millionaire financier
and a British prince.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- HouseCanary adds HomeAdvisor integration to streamline reno process
The HomeAdvisor integration allows homeowners to view projects with the highest ROI, connect with licensed professionals and secure financing
for home renovations.
Inman. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Crown Resorts: Australian casino operator faces laundering probe
Crown Resorts may have breached laws against money laundering and financing
terrorism, authorities say.
BBC News. Monday, 19 Oct 2020.
- Here are some mortgage refinancing options, even for people with bad credit
"Regardless of credit, it's still worthwhile looking into refinancing as an exercise to save money over time," said Lauren Anastasio, a certified financial planner at SoFi, an online personal finance company.
CNBC. Friday, 16 Oct 2020.
- Ex-French President Sarkozy Faces New Charge in Campaign Finance Case
Prosecutors added a charge of criminal conspiracy to a long-running investigation into whether his 2007 campaign received illegal Libyan financing
New York Times. Friday, 16 Oct 2020.
- Guaranteed Rate is hiring throughout Chicago, nationally during pandemic
With interest rates low, demand has spiked for mortgage refinancing and loans, and they need people on every level.
ABC News. Friday, 16 Oct 2020.
- Seaspan Announces Closing of Sustainability-Linked Loan - Increases Portfolio Financing Program to $1.8 Billion
London, UK, Oct. 15, 2020 /CNW/ - Seaspan Corporation ("Seaspan"), a wholly owned subsidiary of Atlas Corp.
Yahoo. Thursday, 15 Oct 2020.
Financing Consultants News Headlines and News Summaries