This Financing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about financing and financier news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Disgraced financier Lex Greensill returns to Australia
The Australian financier
(pictured), who sparked the biggest lobbying scandal in a generation, has returned to his humble roots in rural Queensland.
Daily Mail. Monday, 24 Jan 2022.
- Want to Escape Debt Traps? Buy These 5 Low-Leverage Stocks
Exorbitant debt financing
might result in a corporation's bankruptcy in the worst-case scenario. So, you can may consider buying low-leverage stocks like FELE, SNDR, TER, MOS & SAIA
Zacks. Friday, 21 Jan 2022.
- Billionaire financier Leon Black claims 'someone secretly bankrolled' model who accused him of rape
Leon Black has named his former Apollo Global Management partner Josh Harris as the one who forged the 'malicious campaign' to take him down.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 20 Jan 2022.
- BBC to hand Buffini powerful commercial role as it battles funding crisis
One of Britain's top financiers is to be handed a powerful new role by the BBC in an attempt to grow its commercial revenues amid the threat of a real-terms cut to its funding.
Sky News. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- Evocalize closes on $12M Series A led by Move, Inc.
Real estate marketing technology company Evocalize has raised $12 million in a Series A financing
round. Realtor.com parent company, Move Inc., led the funding.
Inman. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Ties Up to Provide Easy Pet Finance
Synchrony Financial (SYF) forms a relationship with Pawlicy Advisor to provide simple financing
options to pet parents for their pets' medical needs.
Zacks. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- German Utilities Seek Extra Funding as Energy Prices Explode
Energy companies say they need extra financing
to cover future commitments as natural gas prices remain near record levels.
New York Times. Thursday, 13 Jan 2022.
- David McCormick Joins Republican Senate Primary in Pennsylvania
A former Treasury official, Mr. McCormick has drawn comparisons to Glenn Youngkin, the financier
recently elected governor of Virginia.
New York Times. Thursday, 13 Jan 2022.
- Mortgage rates hit highest point since COVID closures in early 2020
Demand for purchase loans remains steady, but rising rates are closing the door on refinancing opportunities, according to the Mortgage Bankers Association's Weekly Mortgage Applications Survey.
Inman. Wednesday, 12 Jan 2022.
- Prince Andrew's lawyer grilled by judge on whether secret Epstein settlement bars sex abuse suit
A federal judge sharply questioned Prince Andrew's lawyer Tuesday on whether a 2009 settlement agreement his accuser struck with late financier
Jeffrey Epstein bars her from suing the royal.
Fox News. Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022.
- Hands plots £9bn sale of MoD landlord Annington Homes
Guy Hands, the billionaire financier, is plotting the sale of the Ministry of Defence's (MoD) biggest landlord in what could be one of Britain's biggest private equity deals of 2022.
Sky News. Saturday, 1 Jan 2022.
- Is your company ready to receive financing? Know your numbers before
Only when we understand our numbers can we improve them.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 28 Dec 2021.
- A $20 Million Investment In BNPL: Meet The Founder Revolutionizing Payments In The Events Industry
Today $19.3 million in financing
was announced for Carats & Cake, the first integrated marketing and point of sale financing
solution for event venues and property groups.
Forbes. Tuesday, 21 Dec 2021.
- Ghislaine Maxwell trial stark reminder that America needs to do more to fight child sex trafficking
Ghislaine Maxwell's defense team plans to call as many as 35 witnesses this week to challenge the prosecution's assertion that the British socialite allegedly recruited girls for the late financier
Jeffrey Epstein to sexually abuse.
Fox News. Wednesday, 15 Dec 2021.
- Impact Investing Trends In Spain: The Way Forward
Impact economy has experienced a boom in terms of financing
actors and assets under management. We need to ensure that this growing market successfully channels resources to the most impactful companies that can truly make a difference. ...
Forbes. Monday, 13 Dec 2021.
Financing Consultants News Headlines and News Summaries