This Financing news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about financing and financier news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Jumbo lending rules loosened for some Wells Fargo customers
Any existing customers at the bank can now apply for non-conforming refinancing. However, those lacking a prior relationship with Wells Fargo will face a harder time.
Inman. Monday, 13 Jul 2020.
- Major League Soccer to join other leagues in allowing private equity financing
Major League Soccer Commissioner Don Garber told CNBC's "Closing Bell" the league is close to finalizing a plan that would allow private equity financing
that "could come into investing with our local teams."
CNBC. Saturday, 11 Jul 2020.
- 4 must-dos when refinancing into a record-low mortgage rate
Thinking about a refi? Don't forget about these essentials.
Yahoo. Saturday, 11 Jul 2020.
- T. Rowe Price leads $2.5 billion investment round into EV startup Rivian
Robert "R.J." Scaringe, CEO and founder of Rivian, recently said the company was "open" to additional financing
to help support its "aggressive growth plans."
CNBC. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Trading, Mortgage Banking to Aid JPMorgan (JPM) Q2 Earnings
A substantial rise in trading & refinancing activities, and solid underwriting business are likely to reflect on JPMorgan's (JPM) Q2 results. Lower rates and a rise in credit cost may have been woes.
Zacks. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- American Airlines threatens to cancel some Boeing 737 MAX orders - WSJ
American Airlines has struggled to secure financing
for 17 jets it had expected Boeing to deliver this year due to the coronavirus crisis, the report said, citing people familiar with the matter. ...
Yahoo. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- EU Approves Disbursement Of Nearly $34 Million In Moldova Aid
The European Commission has approved the disbursement of a further 30 million euros ($33.8 million) in macro-financial assistance to Moldova aimed at helping the country cover its external financing
Radio Liberty. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- Chrissy Teigen slams Twitter users claiming she once flew on Jeffrey Epstein's private jet
Chrissy Teigen has shut down rumors she used to rub shoulders with late financier
Fox News. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Credit union launches program to pay farm closing costs
UNITY, Maine (AP) - A credit union in Maine said a new program will pay closing costs for purchasing or refinancing farmland in the state. ...
Washington Times. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- Bank agrees $150m penalty over Jeffrey Epstein payments
Regulators have agreed penalties totalling $150m (£119m) with Deutsche Bank for alleged compliance failures in its dealings with the disgraced financier
Jeffrey Epstein and two other banks.
Sky News. Tuesday, 7 Jul 2020.
- Jeffrey Epstein's brother calls for murder investigation into death
Mark Epstein insists his brother pedophile financier
Jeffrey Epstein was murdered after a pathologist he hired said he died by 'homicidal strangulation' and not by suicide.
Daily Mail. Monday, 6 Jul 2020.
- Duke's lawyers deny he is 'deliberately evading' authorities investigating Epstein
The lawyer for dozens of Jeffrey Epstein's alleged victims has claimed Prince Andrew is "deliberately evading authorities" who have invited him to provide a statement about abuse by the financier
Sky News. Friday, 3 Jul 2020.
- Epstein victim hails 'centre of his ring' Ghislaine Maxwell's arrest as 'a great day for justice'
Jennifer Araoz claims one of Epstein's recruiters picked her up outside her school in New York in 2001 when she was just 14 and the financier
raped her at his $56million home in Manhattan.
Daily Mail. Friday, 3 Jul 2020.
- Deutsche Bank May Offer Wirecard a Lifeline
Deutsche Bank said it was considering offering emergency financing
to the hobbled German fintech giant, which has filed for insolvency.
New York Times. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
- Largest Amphetamine Bust In The World Nets 15 Tons Of Pills Reportedly Made By ISIS
'nexus between terror financing
and organized crime'
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 1 Jul 2020.
Financing Consultants News Headlines and News Summaries