This Financing news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about financing and financier news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Elon Musk's SpaceX raises over $1 billion this year as internet satellite production ramps up
SpaceX has raised just over $1 billion in financing since the beginning of the year.
CNBC. Friday, 24 May 2019.
- 3 Ways to Bring On a Silent Partner
Before you accept financing or sign an investing agreement, be sure you know how to protect your company and get what you want out of the deal.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
- Federal Housing Administration seeks to loosen condo financing: NAR
For a decade, NAR has urged the Federal Housing Administration to make it easier for condo buyers to qualify for FHA-insured mortgages. Now the FHA is making progress on this front.
Inman. Monday, 20 May 2019.
- 8 Ways to Build Your Company's Credit
A good credit score can help you land loans, financing and better interest rates for your business.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 20 May 2019.
- Former French President Sarkozy Set for Trial Over 2012 Campaign
France's Constitutional Council cleared the way on Friday for former president Nicolas Sarkozy to be tried over alleged illegal financing of his failed re-election campaign in 2012. ...
Voice of America. Friday, 17 May 2019.
- After A (Partial) Win In Court, Woodstock 50 May Still Go On
The promoters of a 50th anniversary Woodstock festival can still attempt to put on their event in August, though they face a steep uphill battle for financing and permits.
NPR. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Rothschild withdraws from advising Adani on Australia coal project
Rothschild & Co has decided not to advise India's Adani in the financing or development of the $4 billion Carmichael coal mine in Queensland, Australia, a letter from the bank to an environmental group said.
Reuters. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Want to Invest Safely? Buy These 5 Low Leverage Stocks
Debt financing is a feasible option as long as the companies succeed in generating a higher rate of return compared to the interest rate
Zacks. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- How A Small Bank Plays A Big Part In Inclusive Economic Development In The Mississippi Delta
Southern Bancorp has played a key role in financing an economic recovery in Clarksdale, Mississippi. Could the effort serve to improve race relations, too?
Forbes. Monday, 13 May 2019.
- SoftBank set to invest in British financing group Greensill
A prospective deal between SoftBank Group Corp's Vision Fund and UK-based financing group Greensill Capital could be announced as early as Monday, a city source told Reuters.
Reuters. Sunday, 12 May 2019.
- Fugees Rapper Pras Michel and Financier Charged in Illegal Scheme to Raise Money for Obama
The rapper Pras Michel and the fugitive Malaysian financier Low Taek Jho were charged with campaign finance violations in the 2012 election.
New York Times. Saturday, 11 May 2019.
- Apple Health Partner 'LetsGetChecked' Raises $30 Million Series B
LetsGetChecked, a direct-to-consumer at-home health testing platform, has just raised $30M in Series B financing.
Forbes. Thursday, 9 May 2019.
- Unlocked iPhone deal: 0% financing and first 3 months of service free - CNET
Here's why you should strongly consider Mint Mobile's latest offer, which is available for 10 different models, ranging from the iPhone 6S to the XS Max.
CNET. Monday, 6 May 2019.
- FLYLA completes first financing round and establishes an advisory board of industry experts
FLYLA, the travel platform for students, completes its first financing round. ...
Hsyndicate. Monday, 6 May 2019.
- Occidental shareholders criticize bid for Anadarko, Buffett financing
Several major Occidental Petroleum Corp shareholders have voiced opposition to the oil company's $38 billion bid for rival Anadarko Petroleum Corp that now includes a pricey financing deal with billionaire Warren Buffett. ...
Yahoo. Thursday, 2 May 2019.
Financing - often used for long term purchases
Related Directory Page(s)
Financing Consultants News Headlines and News Summaries