This Fast Food news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about fast food news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- #ChickenWars: Popeyes, Wendy's, Chick-fil-A battle on social media over best chicken sandwich
There's a beef brewing between fast food
restaurants on social media over who has the best chicken sandwich.
ABC News. Tuesday, 20 Aug 2019.
- Ghislaine Maxwell spotted at an In-N-Out in Los Angeles
Ghislaine Maxwell was photographed sitting outside an In-N-Out fast food
restaurant in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
Daily Mail. Friday, 16 Aug 2019.
- One hurt as fast food van fire catches fire in Kirkwall
Police say one person was taken to hospital after the fire in Orkney.
BBC News. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- Heart attacks are more common in areas that have more fast food outlets, find scientists
Scientists used data from 3,070 patients admitted to hospitals in Australia with a heart attack between 2011 and 2013. Home addresses were noted for each patient.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- Fast food availability linked with more heart attacks
Areas with a higher number of fast food
restaurants have more heart attacks, according to new research. The study also found that for every additional fast food
outlet, there were four additional heart attacks per 100,000 people each year.
Science Daily. Monday, 12 Aug 2019.
- 'Drive-Thru Dreams' Explores America's Love-Hate Relationship With Fast Food
Americans have a torturous relationship with fast food
. We vilify it but also view it with a nostalgic lens. A new book explores this complicated yet seemingly unshakable bond.
NPR. Wednesday, 7 Aug 2019.
- McDonald's loses second 'Mc' trademark case against Supermac's
An Irish fast food
chain takes another bite out of its rival in a long-running EU trademark dispute.
BBC News. Tuesday, 6 Aug 2019.
- Paper straws at McDonald's in the UK can't be recycled
The fast food
titan is looking to move away from plastics, but the transition will not be an easy one.
CNBC. Tuesday, 6 Aug 2019.
- Chick-fil-A named America's favorite fast food
While In-N-Out is still America's favorite burger, people seem to prefer chicken
CBS News. Thursday, 1 Aug 2019.
- New survey finds In-N-Out Burger has been dethroned as America's favorite fast food restaurant
In-N-Out is officially out. A new survey finds the California chain is no longer America's favorite fast food
ABC News. Thursday, 1 Aug 2019.
- Plant-based eggs join meatless options at Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons is testing an eggless, vegan omelette with customers. If it's a hit, the product will join the growing number of plant-based fast food
items being served up to meet a demand for less meat.
CBC News. Sunday, 28 Jul 2019.
- Plant-based eggs land their first major fast food deal
Canadian coffee chain Tim Hortons is testing JUST's plant-based eggs.
CNBC. Thursday, 25 Jul 2019.
- The 10 Fast Food Items With the Most Calories
Roughly 93.3 million U.S. adults are considered to be obese, and a major contributing factor is unhealthy fast food
that Americans eat.
Newsmax. Tuesday, 16 Jul 2019.
- Ignoring cues for alcohol and fast food is hard -- but is it out of our control?
A psychology experiment has shown why it can be so hard to direct our attention away from cues that might lead to behavior we'd like to avoid, like drinking alcohol and eating unhealthy food.
Science Daily. Monday, 8 Jul 2019.
- Fast Food Stocks to Consider for Second Half of 2019
While this past weekend's G20 meeting held most analyst's attention, certain fast food
stocks have been quietly creeping up on all-time highs.
Zacks. Tuesday, 2 Jul 2019.
Fast Food Restaurants News Headlines and News Summaries