This Fast Food news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about fast food news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Quiz: How well do YOU know your fast food?
A tricky fast food-based quiz, created by UK-based Breville, has challenged the nation to identify illustrations of different popular fast foods. So, can you name all 13?
Daily Mail. Saturday, 24 Oct 2020.
- Takeaway in Scotland launches deep-fried pickled onions in bid to create the latest fast food craze
Amandeep Singh, 38, who owns the Codfather fast food
restaurant in Cambuslang, Glasgow, has added a deep-friend pickled onion to his menu in a bid to find the latest battered craze.
Daily Mail. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Jack in the Box introduces plant-based 'Unchicken' sandwich
Jack in the Box is the latest fast food
chain to add a plant-based meat replacement.
Fox News. Friday, 16 Oct 2020.
- Chick-fil-A is still the favorite fast food chain of teens: Survey
Teenagers in Generation Z are still big fans of Chick-fil-A.
Fox News. Wednesday, 7 Oct 2020.
- Compton native serves up healthy options in a city filled with fast food
Compton is a community whose portrayal in music and movies eclipses the lives of real people who live there. ...
CBS News. Thursday, 1 Oct 2020.
- Can You Complete These Fast Food Chain Names?
Warning: This food-themed quiz may have you craving Taco Bell or Burger King.
Mental Floss. Thursday, 1 Oct 2020.
- Burger King 'mocks' McDonald's and responds to its ignored customers
Whopper Reply is a campaign that the fast food
brand will use to give hamburgers to those consumers who have not received a response.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 30 Sep 2020.
- Consumer Reports: Restaurants offering healthy meals
Lots of people are eating more take-out lately and more than one-third of Americans have fast food
on any given day. But that doesn't mean your choice has to be unhealthy.
ABC News. Tuesday, 15 Sep 2020.
- Taco Bell introduces Jalapeno Noir to its menu
The popular fast food
chain is making additional to its menu because, wine not?
ABC News. Monday, 14 Sep 2020.
- Yum China shares tumble more than 5% as it debuts in Hong Kong
Yum China, which operates fast food
restaurants KFC, Taco Bell and Pizza Hut in China, raised $2.22 billion by selling 41.9 million shares at 412 Hong Kong dollars ($53.16) apiece.
CNBC. Thursday, 10 Sep 2020.
- KFC drops Finger Lickin' Good slogan amid coronavirus
The fast food
giant says the slogan will be paused as it "doesn't quite fit" during the pandemic.
BBC News. Tuesday, 25 Aug 2020.
- Fast food worker with stash of knives, axes and a drone cleared of plotting army base attack
A fast food
worker who called himself the "local terrorist" has been cleared of plotting an attack on an army base near his home using axes, knives and a drone.
Sky News. Monday, 24 Aug 2020.
- Twitch: The streamers furious at Burger King
The fast food
chain's latest ad campaign angers a lot of gamers.
BBC News. Saturday, 22 Aug 2020.
- A New Ranking Shows Fast Food Winners And Losers During COVID-19
There's some movement in the annual QSR Magazine list of the top fast food
Forbes. Monday, 3 Aug 2020.
- Tens of thousands to walk off jobs to protest racial inequality
Strikers, including fast food, ride-share and airport workers, are demanding more action to confront systemic racism.
CBS News. Monday, 20 Jul 2020.
Fast Food Restaurants News Headlines and News Summaries