This Farm and Ranch news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about farm and ranch news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- NFL Legend Terry Bradshaw Is Selling His Oklahoma Ranch For $22.5 Million
The property is currently in operation as a working equestrian and cattle ranch
Forbes. Tuesday, 4 Oct 2022.
- Devout Catholic mother 'arrested over series of 'malicious' posts uploaded to chat forum KiwiFarms'
Caroline Farrow shared a lengthy thread online detailing her experience with Surrey Police after two police officers reportedly 'forced' their way into her home to arrest her last night.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 4 Oct 2022.
- Harry and Meghan urged NOT to move to Hope Ranch as locals fear they'll bring a 'circus' to area
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have reportedly outgrown their idyllic Montecito mansion - and are looking to relocate about 10 miles away to Hope Ranch, Santa Barbara.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 4 Oct 2022.
- House Republicans sound alarm over Chinese investment in U.S. farmland
House Republicans are calling for a federal investigation into foreign investment in U.S. farmland as concern grows over Chinese acquisitions that lawmakers say pose a threat to national security.
Washington Times. Monday, 3 Oct 2022.
- California drought pits farmers vs. cities. But neither is the biggest water victim
As drought worsens, farmers and city dwellers are cutting their water use to historic lows, but it's California's environment that suffers the most.
Los Angeles Times. Monday, 3 Oct 2022.
- Rising temperatures impact California tomato crops
One in four of all tomatoes on the planet are grown in the state of California. With temperatures increasing across the country, California tomato farmers are now experiencing significant loss in their crop yields. ...
CBS News. Sunday, 2 Oct 2022.
- Worst bird flu outbreak in UK history 'could cause holy carnage' and put Christmas turkeys at risk
Christmas turkey supplies could be at risk if the worst avian flu outbreak in UK history continues to spread, the National Farmers' Union has warned.
Sky News. Sunday, 2 Oct 2022.
- Mokena-based Ditto Farms provides Chicagoland with organic vertical farmed produce
You've heard of farming, but what about hydroponic farming? A Mokena-based farm
is tackling this new way to farm
ABC News. Sunday, 2 Oct 2022.
- Lindsay (LNN) Rides on Solid Irrigation, Infrastructure Demand
Lindsay (LNN) banks on the rising farm
income, which will drive demand for its irrigation equipment. Solid momentum in its infrastructure business also bodes well.
Zacks. Friday, 30 Sep 2022.
- This No-Kill Animal Rescue Is Mobilizing in Florida to Help Animals in Need After Hurricane Ian
There is already an overcrowding crisis in U.S. shelters. Florida's Big Dog Ranch
Rescue is headed across the state to help.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 30 Sep 2022.
- Downpours From Ian Prompt Florida Treatment Plants to Release Waste
Concern turns to industrial sites and huge farms farther north as the storm heads toward South Carolina.
New York Times. Friday, 30 Sep 2022.
- Didar Singh Bains, 'Peach King' who built Northern California's Sikh community, dies
Didar Bains, a farmer once deemed the 'Peach King' and one of the most prominent American Sikh leaders, died Sept. 13 in Yuba City. He was 84.
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 29 Sep 2022.
- A Day In The Life Of Rural Farmers In Southern Senegal
Earlier this month, we traveled to Casamance, the southernmost region of Senegal, to collect farmers' stories.
Forbes. Thursday, 29 Sep 2022.
- NFL Icon Terry Bradshaw Puts His Beautiful Ranch Up For Sale
It like Yellowstone but you can buy it
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 28 Sep 2022.
- Angry French mussel farmers demand licence to kill 'predator' spider crabs
French mussel farmers are demanding action on spider crabs that have invaded their waters due to rising sea temperatures.
Sky News. Wednesday, 28 Sep 2022.
News Headlines and News Summaries