This Factory news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about factory and factories news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- SAIC Grabs 64M Contract for Developing Space BMC3 App Factory
The SDA selects SAIC to develop, implement and maintain a software application factory
for its constellation of low-earth orbit satellites under a contract worth $64 million.
Zacks. Friday, 9 Jun 2023.
- The punk rockers who love singing Disney hits
Punk Rock Factory
have won fans young and old with their versions of some of Disney's best-known tunes.
BBC News. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- Rampant racism alleged by Black workers at California Tesla plant
Hundreds in the automaker's Fremont factory
allege racism, including references to the site as a plantation or slave ship.
CBS News. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- 4 Solid Stocks to Buy on Jump in April Factory Orders
orders are steadily increasing amid inflationary pressures, which is Kiley to help stocks like Caterpillar Inc. (CAT), Terex Corporation (TEX), Ingersoll Rand Inc. (IR) and Graco Inc. (GGG).
Zacks. Wednesday, 7 Jun 2023.
- Chocolate lovers are only just realizing how Hershey's Kisses got their name
The sweet treat has been in production for more than a century having been first manufactured in 1907 at the company's factory
in Derry, Pennsylvania. But do you know how Kisses got their name?
Daily Mail. Monday, 5 Jun 2023.
- The Anstey wallpaper company has been manufacturing iconic patterns for more than a century
The Anstey factory
was founded in the early 20th century, moving to the Loughborough HQ in 2000, and uses a funny combination of old-fashioned and high-tech methods.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 4 Jun 2023.
- Solar panels - an eco-disaster waiting to happen?
A French factory
is pioneering recycling of solar units as experts warn of a waste mountain by 2050.
BBC News. Saturday, 3 Jun 2023.
- Europe Frets U.S. Battery Factory Subsidies Will Hurt, Not Help
The European Union is trying to assemble the building blocks to produce electric cars, but subsidies are luring companies to the United States.
New York Times. Thursday, 1 Jun 2023.
- 'We're in the global race': Chancellor says UK determined to compete for green investment
Britain is determined to compete in the global race for green investment, the chancellor has told Sky News, days before the expected announcement that Jaguar Land Rover owner Tata will build a major new battery factory
in the country.
Sky News. Thursday, 25 May 2023.
- Jaguar Land Rover owner set to build new gigafactory in UK
The government believes it has secured a commitment from Jaguar Land Rover owner Tata to build a new gigafactory in the UK, Sky News has been told.
Sky News. Wednesday, 24 May 2023.
- Targeted shooting at Ohio engine facility leaves 1 dead and one injured
A targeted shooting in an Ohio engine factory
left one dead and one injured late Thursday night.
ABC News. Friday, 19 May 2023.
- 2024 Toyota Tacoma Gets Fresh Design, Hybrid, Overlanding Trailhunter Trim
The 2024 Toyota Tacoma gets a new more aggressive design, optional hybrid powertrain and a factory
built overlanding trim called Trailhunter.
Forbes. Thursday, 18 May 2023.
- Elon Musk says tension between U.S. and China 'should be a concern for everyone'
Elon Musk expressed worry about China's ambitions in Taiwan. Tesla's Shanghai factory
produces Model 3 and Model Y vehicles.
CNBC. Tuesday, 16 May 2023.
- From Wall Street To Factory And Dollars To Dough, One Baker Reflects On His Best Investment
Hartford Baking Company began after owner Scott Kluger found himself at a crossroads after the Financial Crisis of 2008. Today, nearly fifteen years later, his dollars-to-dough transition was a smart investment.
Forbes. Monday, 15 May 2023.
- Apple supplier Foxconn breaks ground on $500 million India factory
Foxconn's new factory
will employ 25,000 workers, according to a government tweet. The company is one of the largest global suppliers of iPhones.
CNBC. Monday, 15 May 2023.
Factory Outlets News Headlines and News Summaries