This Factory news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about factory and factories news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Could Micron Help Reinvent Upstate New York?
A planned semiconductor factory
near Syracuse has the potential to bring prosperity back to the region.
New York Times. Friday, 7 Oct 2022.
- Sir James Dyson sues Channel 4 over allegations of abuse and exploitation at factory supplying him
The billionaire is suing the broadcaster and Independent Television News (ITN) over the allegations made during Channel 4's news programme on February 10.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 6 Oct 2022.
- iPhone 14: Can India replace China as the world's factory?
Can India become the new manufacturing hub as global firms try to reduce their dependence on China?
BBC News. Wednesday, 5 Oct 2022.
- Micron to spend up to $100 billion to build a computer chip factory in New York
The announcement comes after the passage of the CHIPS and Science Act of 2022, a $52 billion federal law encouraging more domestic semiconductor production.
CNBC. Wednesday, 5 Oct 2022.
- Tesla delivered 343,000 vehicles in the third quarter of 2022
In the third quarter of 2022, Tesla faced soaring commodity prices, executive turnover, and growing pains at its new factories
in Germany and Texas.
CNBC. Monday, 3 Oct 2022.
- Manufacturing slump stokes recession fears
in Germany and France also slowed down, enduring their worst months since the first wave of the Covid-19 pandemic in early 2020.
Daily Mail. Monday, 3 Oct 2022.
- Bid to safeguard HM Factory Gretna site for the future
Gretna stretched for nine miles and was home to tens of thousands of workers.
BBC News. Friday, 30 Sep 2022.
- New Complaints About West Dallas Shingle Factory
Critics have new complaints about the GAF West Dallas shingle factory
that promised to wind down operations and leave the city.
NBC. Wednesday, Sep 28 2022.
- They Pay $500 a Month for a Loft in Brooklyn
A lucky couple lives on the top floor of a building that was once a potato chip factory
New York Times. Wednesday, 28 Sep 2022.
- Graco (GGG) Uncovers Facility in Dayton for Business Growth
Graco's (GGG) new facility in Dayton, MN, accommodates both office and factory
space. GGG is funding solar-energy projects with this new hub partnering Impact Power Solutions.
Zacks. Friday, 23 Sep 2022.
- How to factory reset a Windows PC or laptop
If you're running into problems with Windows, need a fresh start to remove bloatware that's slowing your PC down or want to clean up your PC or laptop
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 22 Sep 2022.
- 7/10: CBSN AM
Epstein's former lawyer on the defensive; Last Volkswagen Beetle set to leave factory
CBS News. Tuesday, 20 Sep 2022.
- 1 Chip Stock With the Power to Become the Next Nvidia
Chip company Micron Technology (MU) is gearing up to make its $15 billion chip factory
operational. The company seems poised to recreate an Nvidia (NVDA)-like success story in the ...
Entrepreneur. Friday, 16 Sep 2022.
- Municipal Committee Balks Tesla's (TSLA) Giga Berlin Expansion
Tesla (TSLA) sets aside its expansion plan of the Berlin Gigafactory as the local municipal committee dismisses the approval.
Zacks. Thursday, 15 Sep 2022.
- 2 Industrial Stocks to Buy Right Now That Are Better Than 3M
Despite the ongoing supply chain disruptions, the industrial sector has witnessed growth in factory
production. Additionally, accelerating the adoption of advanced technology should boost the industry's prospects. The industrial ...
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 14 Sep 2022.
Factory Outlets News Headlines and News Summaries