This Factory news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about factory and factories news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Amazon-backed EV maker Rivian in talks to build UK factory
An electric vehicle (EV) manufacturer backed by Amazon and Ford is in talks with ministers about building a giant factory
in the UK that could include a big state support package.
Sky News. Saturday, 31 Jul 2021.
- Early Google exec got Larry Page's backing to build a start-up factory focused on saving the planet
David Friedberg, an early Google exec, reunited with Larry Page to start The Production Board. He's now got $300 million from Alphabet and other investors.
CNBC. Friday, 30 Jul 2021.
- Fears workers in textile factories are still being exploited hits Boohoo
An investigation by Sky News has revealed that factory
owners have found 'creative and innovative' ways to get around stricter audits. Boohoo said it was 'committed to the highest standards.
Daily Mail. Friday, 30 Jul 2021.
- Can Fox Factory Holding (FOXF) Keep the Earnings Surprise Streak Alive?
Holding (FOXF) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Zacks. Friday, 30 Jul 2021.
- Fox Factory Holding (FOXF) Reports Next Week: Wall Street Expects Earnings Growth
Holding (FOXF) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- Shut-down Baltimore vaccine plant cleared to return to operation by FDA
Emergent BioSolutions will reopen a plant in Baltimore that was forced to close after the company produced contaminated vaccine doses in April. The factory
could manufacture 120 million doses a month.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- Space start-up Varda, founded by SpaceX and Founders Fund veterans, aims to build factories in orbit
Varda Space Industries, a start-up founded less than a year ago by a pair with experience at SpaceX and Founders Fund, has raised more than $50 million.
CNBC. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- Emergent: FDA letting troubled COVID vaccine factory restart
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is allowing the problem-plagued factory
of contract manufacturer Emergent BioSolutions to resume production of COVID-19 vaccine, the company said Thursday. ...
Washington Times. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- Fresh bid to save McVitie's biscuit factory from closure
Nearly 500 jobs are at risk at the factory
in the east end of Glasgow, which opened almost 100 years ago.
BBC News. Tuesday, 27 Jul 2021.
- Shetland fires 'should act as warning to modular building industry'
Two devastating fires involved buildings made from factory-built units brought up to islands by sea.
BBC News. Tuesday, 27 Jul 2021.
- Mexican Workers on Border Get Vaccines to Aid Them, and the U.S. Economy
Workers in factories
that produce goods for the U.S. are getting American vaccines. Officials in both countries hope the program will help reopen the border and restore their economies.
New York Times. Tuesday, 27 Jul 2021.
- Gun Test: Ruger LCP II Lite Rack
The LCP II tested for this review proved to be quite reliable using three factory
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
- Animal Rebellion blockades burger factory in climate protest and demands McDonald's goes plant-based by 2025
Animal Rebellion protesters have blockaded a McDonald's factory
in an attempt to prevent it from distributing beef burgers.
Sky News. Thursday, 15 Jul 2021.
- At least 52 dead in Bangladesh factory fire after workers locked inside
A fire engulfed a food and beverage factory
outside Bangladesh's capital, killing at least 52 people. Many were locked inside, officials said.
ABC News. Sunday, 11 Jul 2021.
- Police arrest Bangladesh factory owners after fire kills 52
Many of the dead were trapped inside by an illegally locked door, officials said.
CBS News. Saturday, 10 Jul 2021.
Factory Outlets News Headlines and News Summaries