This Fabric news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about fabric and fabrics news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- How Small-Business Owners Can Build a Strong Corporate Culture
A real company culture is woven into the fabric
of your everyday decisions.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- Equinix Expands Alibaba Cloud's Accessibility in 17 Markets
Deepening relation with Alibaba Cloud, Equinix (EQIX) extends the cloud's reach in 17 metros. Alibaba Cloud's API integration with ECX Fabric
will provide seamless private connections to enterprises.
Zacks. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- Flexible material shows potential for use in fabrics to heat, cool
A new study finds that a material made of carbon nanotubes has a combination of thermal, electrical and physical properties that make it an appealing candidate for next-generation smart fabrics
Science Daily. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
- Mum-of-two reveals the VERY simple trick she uses to banish bleach stains from pants
An Australian mum has shared a unique cleaning hack she uses to remove bleach stains. She thoroughly cleaned the clothing twice before applying a dark fabric
marker to hide the spots.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
- Pregnant woman restores 30-year-old cat teddy for her baby
Anna Pritchard-Jones, from Wales told the Hinch Army Cleaning Tips Facebook group on Facebook how she restoed the toy with stain remover, fabric
softener and scent boosters.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 25 Jun 2020.
- French watchdog warns against COVID-19 smart surveillance
The use of a new range of surveillance cameras to check adherence to rules in the wake of the novel coronavirus outbreak risks undermining the fabric
of democracy, France's data privacy watchdog CNIL said on Wednesday.
Reuters. Wednesday, 17 Jun 2020.
- Which is the best UE speaker? Megablast, Blast, Megaboom, Boom and Wonderboom compared
Ultimate Ears (UE) is well-known for its excellent Bluetooth speakers, all with a distinctive look made from rubber and fabric
materials. They're also
Pocket Lint. Tuesday, 9 Jun 2020.
- Passage: Remembering Christo
"Sunday Morning" looks back at the artist whose massive and eye-catching wrapped projects around the world changed the very fabric
of what we call art
CBS News. Sunday, 7 Jun 2020.
- Factbox: What the WHO recommends on face masks
The World Health Organization (WHO) updated its guidance on Friday to recommend that governments ask people wear fabric
face masks in public places to curb the spread of the pandemic COVID-19 disease caused by the new coronavirus.
Reuters. Friday, 5 Jun 2020.
- New smart fabrics from bioactive inks monitor body and environment by changing color
Researchers developed biomaterial-based inks that respond to and quantify chemicals released from the body or in the environment by changing color. ...
Science Daily. Friday, 5 Jun 2020.
- Rare evidence of 5,000-year-old fabric discovered in Orkney
Archaeologists found an impression of the woven textile on pottery discovered in Orkney.
BBC News. Tuesday, 2 Jun 2020.
- Mexico 1970: The World Cup that changed soccer forever
With a legend revitalized in color and bold new commercial opportunities untapped, Mexico 1970 permanently altered the fabric
of world soccer.
ESPN. Saturday, 30 May 2020.
- Beloved Little Village grocer Jesus Gutierrez, known as 'Don Chuy,' dies from the coronavirus
Jesus Gutierrez is being remembered by his community as a vital part of the fabric
of the neighborhood, who made Chicago better.
ABC News. Thursday, 21 May 2020.
- Inside this scrappy Silver Lake mask emporium
Laura Howe repurposed fabric
from her Matrushka Construction boutique to make masks for the coronavirus outbreak. She's sold 8,000.
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 30 Apr 2020.
- This woman is sewing fabric masks and donating them to medical workers
This woman is spending her quarantine sewing fabric
masks for medical workers treating those suffering from coronavirus.
ABC News. Friday, 24 Apr 2020.
Fabric Shops News Headlines and News Summaries