This Fabric news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about fabric and fabrics news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Golden sun bowl from 3,000 years ago sheds light on mysterious prehistoric 'Urnfield' culture
Discovered at the site of a Bronze Age settlement outside Vienna, the vessel contained gold-wire bracelets and the remains of some fabric
or leather experts believe were once decorative scarves.
Daily Mail. Friday, 8 Oct 2021.
- Cambium (CMBM) Augments Supply of Wireless Solutions in Africa
Cambium (CMBM) partners with First Distribution to boost the supply of its wireless fabric
portfolio of communication solutions in Africa.
Zacks. Monday, 4 Oct 2021.
- Bear of the Day: JOANN (JOAN)
retailer was a pandemic winner but sales have slowed in 2021.
Zacks. Tuesday, 21 Sep 2021.
- Christo's dream unveiled: A wrapped Arc de Triomphe
When the artist famous for wrapping landmarks and landscapes in brilliant fabric
died in 2020, many doubted there would still be more of his spectacles to experience. ...
CBS News. Sunday, 19 Sep 2021.
- Paris's Arc de Triomphe wrapped in fabric 60 years later
The artists Christo and his wife Zhan achieved worldwide fame for their decades of oversized art installations. Both have since passed away. But one of their earliest artistic visions has finally been realized. Holly Williams reports.
CBS News. Saturday, 18 Sep 2021.
- Arc de Triomphe wrapped in fabric in tribute to artist
Crowds gather to see the monument draped in plastic for an project inspired by late artist Christo.
BBC News. Monday, 13 Sep 2021.
- Fossils: Sponges in 890 MILLION year old reefs in Canada may be Earth's earliest-known animal
Sponge like-structures in the fabric
of rocks from Canada's fossilised Little Dal reefs were found by Laurentian University palaeontologist Elizabeth Turner.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 28 Jul 2021.
- Manufacturer Of Recycled Material Econyl Launches Online Fashion Store
Aquafil, the synthetic fabric
manufacturer behind regenerated nylon fabric
Econyl, has launched a consumer-facing ecommerce shop.
Forbes. Monday, 5 Jul 2021.
- Which is the best UE speaker? Megablast, Blast, Megaboom, Boom and Wonderboom compared
Ultimate Ears (UE) is well-known for its excellent Bluetooth speakers, all with a distinctive look made from rubber and fabric
materials. They're also
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 1 Jul 2021.
- Dallas Nonprofit Arms Refugee Women From Conflict Areas With Skills to Succeed
In a bright workshop filled with colorful fabrics, workers at the Vickery Trading Co. in Dallas are busy sewing dresses.
NBC. Wednesday, Jun 23 2021.
- How to talk to your kids about Juneteenth
"Their resilience that they survived, all of that, celebrating the contributions that African Americans have made to the fabric
of America," said Cooper.
ABC News. Thursday, 17 Jun 2021.
- Change these 3 hidden Google settings to protect your privacy
Big Tech companies are woven into the fabric
of our everyday lives.
Fox News. Saturday, 29 May 2021.
- Google Cloud intros trio of new services aimed at helping enterprises unify data
The company said its new data cloud technologies provide an intelligent fabric
across data lakes, data warehouses, and databases.
ZDNet. Wednesday, 26 May 2021.
- Lessons learned: The key ingredient to your recruiting strategy is education
For years, ERA Real Estate affiliated brokers have successfully differentiated themselves by weaving in award-winning training and learning into the fabric
of their companies.
Inman. Monday, 17 May 2021.
- Fashion Forward Athletic Line Koral Launches Sexy, High-Performance Swim Collection
Founded and designed by Brazilian native, Ilana Kugel, she changed the world of athletic wear when she applied her sleek take on workout clothes with with novel fabrics
and stylish designs. ...
Forbes. Friday, 7 May 2021.
Fabric Shops News Headlines and News Summaries