This Fabric news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about fabric and fabrics news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Rare and fabulous flying machines of fabric and wood at WAAAM - CNET
The Western Antique Aeroplane and Automobile Museum has an incredible collection of airplanes from the first half of the 20th century, and amazingly, almost all still run. Here's a look inside.
CNET. Sunday, 19 May 2019.
- Gum Tree Fabrics, Abercrombie Textiles collaborate on new fabric line
Gum Tree Fabrics and Abercrombie Textiles have collaborated on a new domestic collection called Stateside. The post Gum Tree Fabrics, Abercrombie Textiles collaborate on new fabric line appeared first on Furniture Today.
Furniture Today. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Doctors Use Medicine-Infused Mesh to Stop Infection at Root
A small, mesh fabric pocket infused with antibiotics is fighting infection in thousands who get a pacemaker or defibrillator every year. Photo Credit: NBC 5 News.
NBC. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Taylor Stitch Launches 100% Organic Denim With ISKO Mills As Denim Market Reaches 5 Billion Dollars
Taylor Stitch is committed to using recycled and regenerative fabrics wherever possible in an effort to lower water usage, reduce chemical exposure, and help close the loop to create a cradle-to-cradle supply chain.
Forbes. Friday, 10 May 2019.
- Ghostwriter during years Trump lost $1 billion says he spent days looking at fabric samples
At a time when Donald Trump was losing millions over a decade, 'flipping through fabric swatches seemed at times to be his main occupation,' according to the ghost-writer of a Trump book.
Daily Mail. Friday, 10 May 2019.
- Rhone's Phenomenal Fabric Technology Fills The Void In The 180 Billion Dollar Active Apparel Market
I recently had the privilege to speak with CEO Nate Checketts about what makes Rhone unique, what the commuter shirt is and why the commuter shirt is right for today's man.
Forbes. Saturday, 4 May 2019.
- Menstruation is a source of empowerment in the Red Tent
On the night of a new moon, a circle of women from the Los Angeles area gathered in a dimly lighted Mar Vista condo swathed in scarlet fabric for a Red Tent gathering. ...
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 3 May 2019.
- Cisco's warning: Patch now, critical SSH flaw affects Nexus 9000 fabric switches
Cisco alerts customers to a 9.8/10 flaw among a number of security bugs affecting Nexus 9000 fabric switches.
ZDNet. Thursday, 2 May 2019.
- NVMe goes mainstream
Until last month, the ultra-fast, low latency, Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe) interconnect, was limited to a few fabrics and direct attach. But with NVMe/TCP, NVMe can now run over mainstream Ethernet networks. ...
ZDNet. Tuesday, 30 Apr 2019.
- Joe Biden hits Trump at first fundraiser: Nation's moral fabric being 'shredded'
WASHINGTON — Former Vice President Joe Biden says the events in Charlottesville were an "epiphany" to him because he had never seen anything like it in his lifetime. ...
Washington Times. Thursday, 25 Apr 2019.
- Polartec 'Ready to Roll' fabrics meet need for speed
US fabric maker Polartec has launched a new 'Ready to Roll' programme offering first-quality fabrics, in stock and ready to ship, to meet customer demand for shorter lead times.
Just Style. Thursday, 25 Apr 2019.
- Creating an eco-friendly nursery, from paint to fabrics
When interior designer Jenny Dina Kirschner was designing a bedroom for her first baby, she wanted to create the healthiest possible space - for her baby and for the environment. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 8 Apr 2019.
- Off-the-shelf smart fabric helps athletic coaching and physical therapy
A welcome advancement to enhance performance and rehabilitation as baseball season heats up.
Science Daily. Monday, 8 Apr 2019.
- Esmetex rolls out online fabric-sourcing platform
Taiwan-based fabric sourcing and production company Esmetex has launched an online platform it says can cut the creative development cycle by more than two weeks by collecting and organising information from the supply chain.
Just Style. Tuesday, 2 Apr 2019.
- Jezebel commenter is mocked for mansplaining labia to a woman and not understanding female anatomy
Jezebel writer Ashley Reese wrote a snarky piece about a revealing bodysuit by Fashion Nova. The garment has an unreasonably narrow strip of fabric over the groin.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 27 Mar 2019.
Fabric printed with an interesting design
Related Directory Page(s)
Fabric Shops News Headlines and News Summaries