This Fabric news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about fabric and fabrics news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Why you should pour fabric softener into your toile
A cleaning business has wowed with a simple trick for making your bathroom smell beautiful and getting rid of any nasty toilet smells - and all you need is a bottle of fabric
Daily Mail. Sunday, 19 Jan 2020.
- New craze sees cleaning-enthusiasts putting fabric softener in their toilets to make them smell nice
A hack for making your bathroom smell fresh with each flush was shared to the UK-based Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It Facebook page, but some commenters warned against trying it.
Daily Mail. Friday, 17 Jan 2020.
- Equinix & Telstra Expand Multicloud Network Partnership
Equinix (EQIX) boosts global inter-connection footprint by strengthening integration of ECX Fabric
and Telstra's Programmable Network, offering customers faster connectivity to cloud providers.
Zacks. Thursday, 16 Jan 2020.
- Nike Infinalon fabric offers enhanced stretch and recovery
Sportswear giant Nike has developed a performance fabric
it says offers nearly double the stretch and recovery of a fabric
made from spandex.
Just Style. Thursday, 2 Jan 2020.
- Pottery Barn Teen, Aquafil partner for a new sustainable rug
A new area rug from Pottery Barn Teen can trace its origins back to discarded fishnets, fabric
scraps, carpet flooring and industrial plastic. ...
Furniture Today. Monday, 30 Dec 2019.
- Fortinet Soars in 2019: Can the Bull Run Continue in 2020?
Strong demand for Fortinet's (FTNT) Security Fabric
architecture and bright prospects of the security industry as a whole are likely to help sustain its growth momentum in 2020.
Zacks. Friday, 27 Dec 2019.
- Holiday Gift Guide 2019: The Top Luxury Outerwear Pieces For The Man In Your Life
Designed for office, travel, commute the About Face Bomber has fabric
on one side that is quick-drying, abrasion-resistant, anti-stink, and sweat-wicking.
Forbes. Thursday, 12 Dec 2019.
- For controlling tsetse flies, fabric color matters
Researchers report that they have engineered an improved colored fabric
for the insecticide-treated targets used to control tsetse, based on an understanding of how flies see color.
Science Daily. Thursday, 12 Dec 2019.
- Tritter Feefer launches custom dining chair program
Domestic furniture manufacturer Tritter Feefer has launched a custom dining chair program offering three silhouettes in five performance fabric
and five leg finish options. ...
Furniture Today. Monday, 25 Nov 2019.
- ISKO rolls out "most responsible" denim collection
Leading Turkish denim producer ISKO Denim has launched a new range of fabrics
that it claims is "its most revolutionary, responsible" to date.
Just Style. Tuesday, 19 Nov 2019.
- Hong Kong in recession as protests slam retailers, tourism
HONG KONG (AP) - Steps from Hong Kong's main tourist strip, Ashfaqur Rahman's tailor shop usually is a mainstay for tourists dropping in to peruse neatly arranged rolls of fabric
and get measured for custom-made suits. Not anymore. ...
Washington Times. Thursday, 31 Oct 2019.
- Strangers Team Up to Finish Late Quilter's Final Project
Strangers connected on Instagram to help finish a quilting project. The woman who bought a basket of fabric
at an estate sale reached out for help to make a late quilter's barely started project ...
NBC. Thursday, 24 Oct 2019.
- Procter & Gamble earnings, sales top estimates, boosts outlook, sending shares up
Procter & Gamble once again posted strong results, as it continues to grow sales. Its strongest growth this quarter came from its beauty business, health care business and fabric
and home care brands.
CNBC. Tuesday, 22 Oct 2019.
- Procter & Gamble earnings and sales top estimates, sending shares higher
P&G once again posts strong earnings results. Its strongest growth came from its beauty and health businesses and fabric
and home-care brands.
CNBC. Tuesday, 22 Oct 2019.
- How To Build A Culture Based On Inclusivity
Inclusivity should also be woven into the fabric
of your company, including the culture, behavior, values and the very DNA that started the business.
Forbes. Thursday, 17 Oct 2019.
Fabric Shops News Headlines and News Summaries