This Eyewear news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about eyewear and eyeglass news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Here's Why You Should Buy National Vision (EYE) Stock Now
Investors are optimistic about National Vision (EYE) backed by its improvement in comparable store sales (comps) in eyeglasses and contact lens.
Zacks. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- High-tech help for the visually impaired
called eSight can help people who are visually impaired see better and live more independently. Hena Daniels reports.
CBS News. Sunday, 11 Apr 2021.
- ALEXANDRIA DALE picks the statement shades to show off this spring
Alexandria Dale picks out the best supersized sunglasses to show off this Spring, including styles from Guess Eyewear, Pretavoir and Jimmy Fairly.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 8 Apr 2021.
- What Those Numbers on Your Eyeglasses Mean
Most prescription glasses come with a series of numbers stamped inside of the frame. Here's how to read them.
Mental Floss. Friday, 2 Apr 2021.
- Warby Parker named most innovative company
"Fast Company" is releasing its annual list of the world's most innovative companies, and this year, Warby Parker claims the number one spot. The eyewear
designer beat out names like Apple, Alibaba, Google and Instagram. ...
CBS News. Tuesday, 30 Mar 2021.
- 7 Reading Glasses Brands That Will Boost Your Eyewear Swag
These readers won't just help you see, they'll also help you express your personal style.
Forbes. Tuesday, 30 Mar 2021.
- Apple releasing $1,000 VR 'helmet' in 2022 and could debut augmented reality contacts by 2030
Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo predicts Apple will release a lightweight 'helmet-like' headset next year that incorporates both virtual reality and augmented reality, followed by AR eyeglasses in 2025.
Daily Mail. Monday, 8 Mar 2021.
- National Vision (EYE) Rides on Comps Growth Amid COVID-19 Woes
National Vision's (EYE) Eyeglass
pumps sales are robust driven by increases in both customer transactions and average ticket.
Zacks. Monday, 11 Jan 2021.
- Kansas City Chiefs Megastar Patrick Mahomes Launches His Own Line Of Oakley Eyewear
Like Nike does with its shoes for LeBron James, Oakley designed a sunglass line for Patrick Mahomes.
Forbes. Friday, 8 Jan 2021.
- How to Acquire Your First 100 Customers
The co-founder of a blue light-filtering eyewear
company talks about scaling up from zero.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 7 Jan 2021.
- This device helps blind veterans see - CNET
eSight creates high-tech eyewear
devices that use screens, algorithms and smart cameras to improve vision.
CNET. Monday, 13 Apr 2020.
Eyewear Vendors News Headlines and News Summaries