This Eyewear news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about eyewear and eyeglass news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Indian eyewear start-up Lenskart plans to go public in the next three years, CEO says
Lenskart said this week it received $220 million in funds, led by Singapore state investor Temasek and Falcon Edge Capital.
CNBC. Friday, 23 Jul 2021.
- The Global Eyewear Industry Is $150 Billion Juggernaut And Expected To Grow Further This Decade: What You Need To Know
After COVID-19 hit, 2021 is seen as the most critical year in what is set to be a two-year recovery period for eyewear
retailers, according to ...
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 15 Jul 2021.
- Start-Up T Henri Just Launched The Most Uber-Luxe And Impeccably Crafted Sunglass Brand In Years
As sportscars, yachts, and watches have become ever more bespoke, expensive, and exquisitely designed, sunglasses and eyewear
have lagged far behind. ....
Forbes. Friday, 2 Jul 2021.
- Here's Why You Should Buy National Vision (EYE) Stock Now
Investors remain optimistic about National Vision (EYE) on increased eyeglass
comparable demand and encouraging 2021 strategies.
Zacks. Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021.
- Eyeglass brand Warby Parker confidentially files for initial public offering
brand Warby Parker said Tuesday it has confidentially filed for a stock market listing in the United States.
CNBC. Tuesday, 22 Jun 2021.
- PAIR Eyewear Closes $12 Million Series A Investment Round, Launches Adult Product Line
just announced the close of a $12 million Series A investment round led by Alex Gurevich at Javelin Venture Partners. ...
Forbes. Wednesday, 16 Jun 2021.
- Designer glasses worn in Disney film Cruella among hundreds of pairs stolen in £500k raid
Designer glasses worn by the cast of new Disney film Cruella were among hundreds of pairs stolen from a high-end eyewear
store in London.
Sky News. Tuesday, 15 Jun 2021.
- High-tech help for the visually impaired
called eSight can help people who are visually impaired see better and live more independently. Hena Daniels reports.
CBS News. Sunday, 11 Apr 2021.
- ALEXANDRIA DALE picks the statement shades to show off this spring
Alexandria Dale picks out the best supersized sunglasses to show off this Spring, including styles from Guess Eyewear, Pretavoir and Jimmy Fairly.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 8 Apr 2021.
- What Those Numbers on Your Eyeglasses Mean
Most prescription glasses come with a series of numbers stamped inside of the frame. Here's how to read them.
Mental Floss. Friday, 2 Apr 2021.
- Warby Parker named most innovative company
"Fast Company" is releasing its annual list of the world's most innovative companies, and this year, Warby Parker claims the number one spot. The eyewear
designer beat out names like Apple, Alibaba, Google and Instagram. ...
CBS News. Tuesday, 30 Mar 2021.
- Apple releasing $1,000 VR 'helmet' in 2022 and could debut augmented reality contacts by 2030
Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo predicts Apple will release a lightweight 'helmet-like' headset next year that incorporates both virtual reality and augmented reality, followed by AR eyeglasses in 2025.
Daily Mail. Monday, 8 Mar 2021.
- How to Acquire Your First 100 Customers
The co-founder of a blue light-filtering eyewear
company talks about scaling up from zero.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 7 Jan 2021.
Eyewear Vendors News Headlines and News Summaries