This Eyeglass news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about eyeglass and sunglass news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Marla Maples is spotted riding the New York City subway
Marla, 55, opted for public transport on Wednesday by riding the subway. She was wearing workout attire and sunglasses during the ride.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 9 May 2019.
- Academics hide humans from surveillance cameras with 2D prints
Couple it with some snazzy eyeglasses and you can become invisible to modern AI-powered surveillance systems.
ZDNet. Tuesday, 23 Apr 2019.
- Man refuses to take off his sunglasses as he appears in court accused of harassing Labour MP
Chinedu Austin Nnamoko, 39, from Billericay, Essex, allegedly sent seven emails to the 42-year-old Walthamstow MP between 14 December last year and January 17.
Daily Mail. Monday, 15 Apr 2019.
- This iPhone trick makes Face ID faster, and you don't even have to look at your iPhone to unlock it
There's a trick to make Face ID faster and work with sunglasses, and it's just a small setting you need to change. Here's how to use it.
CNBC. Wednesday, 3 Apr 2019.
- These Damage-Proof Sunglasses Are 60% Off
Built with TR90 memory plastic
Daily Caller. Tuesday, 19 Mar 2019.
- Meet The Social Entrepreneur Who Discovered A Problem Hiding In Plain Sight
Jordan Kassalow founded VisionSpring to address a social and market failure: 2.5 billion visually impaired people without access to eyeglasses. ...
Forbes. Monday, 11 Mar 2019.
- Captain Marvel merchandise isn't kitten around with Goose and Carol - CNET
From keychains to action figures to shirts and sunglasses, you can have Captain Marvel in your life -- and her little cat, too.
CNET. Saturday, 9 Mar 2019.
- Magenta Devine, TV presenter, dies aged 61
The host of Network 7 and Rough Guides to the World was known for her sunglasses and stylish attire.
BBC News. Wednesday, 6 Mar 2019.
- How badly are we being ripped off on eyewear? Former industry execs tell all
Charles Dahan knows from first-hand experience how badly people get ripped off when buying eyeglasses. He was once one of the leading suppliers of frames to LensCrafters, before the company was purchased by optical behemoth Luxottica. ...
Los Angeles Times. Tuesday, 5 Mar 2019.
- WATCH: Thieves break into Tampa Bay running back Peyton Barber's car, steal playbook
The thieves also took his passport, designer sunglasses and some clothing items, WSB reported.
ABC News. Sunday, 24 Feb 2019.
- Bose Frames review: Audio sunglasses that sound surprisingly good - CNET
Their AR features are still in the works, but for listening to music and making calls, the Frames exceed expectations.
CNET. Friday, 1 Feb 2019.
- WATCH: Why you should be wearing sunglasses in the winter
In winter months, bright UV exposure can cause photokeratitis, commonly referred to as snow blindness, and sometimes described as a sunburn for the eye.
ABC News. Tuesday, 29 Jan 2019.
- Antireflection coating makes plastic invisible
Antireflection (AR) coatings on plastics have a multitude of practical applications, including glare reduction on eyeglasses, computer monitors and the display on your smart-phone when outdoors. ...
Science Daily. Tuesday, 29 Jan 2019.
- Bose really is making music-playing sunglasses, pre-order Frames now
Audio brand Bose is about to explore a device area that it has never trodden before: sunglasses.Bose Frames are now available for pre-order and come in
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 6 Dec 2018.
- James Joyce's glasses fetch $19,000 at auction
The eyeglasses worn by literary legend James Joyce while he was writing his modernist classic "Ulysses" sold for more than $19,000 at auction on Tuesday in Dublin. ...
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 5 Dec 2018.
Eyeglass lens in a metal frame
Related Directory Page(s)
Eyeglasses & Sunglasses News Headlines and News Summaries