This Eyeglass news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about eyeglass and sunglass news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Here's Why You Should Buy National Vision (EYE) Stock Now
Investors are optimistic about National Vision (EYE) backed by its improvement in comparable store sales (comps) in eyeglasses and contact lens.
Zacks. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Prince Andrew looks relaxed as he leaves Windsor Castle following a horse ride
The Duke of York, 61, sported reflective sunglasses and a navy blue jumper as he drove his Range Rover toward his Windsor Lodge home, where he lives with his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 1 May 2021.
- Paraglider's sunglasses fly off before landing back into her lap in mid-air 20 seconds later
Tube Turkseve lost her glasses while on the tandem flight in Oludeniz, Turkey. Instructor Aysenur Katrici said the sunglasses' lucky flight was a 'one in a million' and a 'complete coincidence'.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 20 Apr 2021.
- What Those Numbers on Your Eyeglasses Mean
Most prescription glasses come with a series of numbers stamped inside of the frame. Here's how to read them.
Mental Floss. Friday, 2 Apr 2021.
- Red Sox catcher shows bloody scar after getting hit in face with baseball: 'The sunglasses saved my eye'
Boston Red Sox catcher Christian Vasquez considers himself to be very lucky.
Fox News. Monday, 29 Mar 2021.
- How Gigi Hadid And Aerospace Titanium Helped AMAVII Shake Up The Sunglasses Market
AMAVII grew by 500% in a single year, selling sunglasses to people who were largely stuck inside.
Forbes. Wednesday, 20 Jan 2021.
- National Vision (EYE) Rides on Comps Growth Amid COVID-19 Woes
National Vision's (EYE) Eyeglass
pumps sales are robust driven by increases in both customer transactions and average ticket.
Zacks. Monday, 11 Jan 2021.
- Kansas City Chiefs Megastar Patrick Mahomes Launches His Own Line Of Oakley Eyewear
Like Nike does with its shoes for LeBron James, Oakley designed a sunglass
line for Patrick Mahomes.
Forbes. Friday, 8 Jan 2021.
- Pierre Cardin, French couturier who pioneered designer licensing, dies at 98
The legendary designer put his name not just on ready-to-wear clothes but also on sunglasses, luggage, carpets and kitchen appliances.
Los Angeles Times. Tuesday, 29 Dec 2020.
- Bose launches three new models of its Frames audio sunglasses
Bose is introducing three new pairs of Frames. They're follow-ups to two sets it released in 2018. Two of them, called Tenor and Soprano, are fashion-focused,
Pocket Lint. Friday, 11 Sep 2020.
- Bose shuts AR division after failed Frames experiment
US audio firm Bose has closed its entire augmented reality division and the apps released for its Frames sunglasses and AR-enabled headphones will soon
Pocket Lint. Wednesday, 17 Jun 2020.
Eyeglasses & Sunglasses News Headlines and News Summaries