This Eyeglass news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about eyeglass and sunglass news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Ivanka and Jared Kushner leave Miami on Sunday after skipping Trump's MAGA rally in Arizona
Ivanka wore dark sunglasses and a black blouse, skinny dark blue jeans and black knee-high boots as she and Jared were spotted getting ready to leave Miami via the Signature private airport.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 16 Jan 2022.
- Joni Ernst tells Democrats to 'cool it' on filibuster change
Sen. Joni Ernst, R-Iowa, cracked out sunglasses on the Senate floor Wednesday and told Democrats to "cool it" with their efforts to roll back the filibuster rule.
Fox News. Wednesday, 12 Jan 2022.
- Former Polish president looks exactly like U2 frontman Bono with matching orange sunglasses
Former Polish President Lech Walesa wore bright orange glasses similar to those worn by U2 star Bono at a ceremony marking the 40th anniversary of martial law being imposed in Poland.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 14 Dec 2021.
- Are These Glasses The Future For Athletes?
These sunglasses show athletes pertinent data right in the lens.
Forbes. Sunday, 12 Dec 2021.
- Warby Parker sales rise 32% as eyeglass retailer's losses widen in third quarter
Warby Parker reported Friday that its third-quarter revenue rose 32% from year-ago levels, but its losses widened.
CNBC. Friday, 12 Nov 2021.
- National Vision (EYE) Q3 Earnings Top Estimates, Margins Fall
Strength in America's Best and Eyeglass
World brands drove National Vision's (EYE) revenues in the third quarter of 2021.
Zacks. Thursday, 11 Nov 2021.
- Meta Wants To Build Physical Stores To Help Sell The Metaverse, Report Says
The stores could reportedly be stocked with items like virtual reality headsets and voice-activated sunglasses, if Meta chooses to open their doors in real life.
Forbes. Friday, 5 Nov 2021.
- Facebook's new smart glasses can take calls and photos but lack AR
With its new smart sunglasses, called Ray-Ban Stories, Facebook is entering an increasingly crowded market.
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 9 Sep 2021.
- Demi Moore flaunts bikini bod in black two-piece while vacationing in Croatia
Demi Moore showed off her toned abs while vacationing in Croatia with friends. The "Ghost" actress paired a black bikini with oversized sunglasses.
Fox News. Wednesday, 25 Aug 2021.
- Orangutan wears sunglasses zoo visitor drops in viral TikTok video
This orangutan's future is so bright, she's got to wear shades.
ABC News. Wednesday, 4 Aug 2021.
- Eyeglass brand Warby Parker confidentially files for initial public offering
brand Warby Parker said Tuesday it has confidentially filed for a stock market listing in the United States.
CNBC. Tuesday, 22 Jun 2021.
- A simple iPhone tweak to make it easier to use in summer
If you're an iPhone owner that wears sunglasses during the summer months, this one's for you.
ZDNet. Saturday, 5 Jun 2021.
- Does the UV Protection in Sunglasses Really Expire?
Shades that block harmful UV rays don't have an expiration date, but that doesn't mean they remain as effective as the day you bought them.
Mental Floss. Friday, 14 May 2021.
Eyeglasses & Sunglasses News Headlines and News Summaries