This Eyeglass news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about eyeglass and sunglass news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Moment a model, 21, scrambled to save her son from their car after she was hijacked at knifepoint
Courtney Slater, 21, was lured into a trap after three men posing as a prospective buyer of designer sunglasses ambushed her and her boyfriend Brandon Higgins in Gorton, Manchester.
Daily Mail. Friday, 17 Sep 2021.
- Facebook's new smart glasses can take calls and photos but lack AR
With its new smart sunglasses, called Ray-Ban Stories, Facebook is entering an increasingly crowded market.
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 9 Sep 2021.
- Sadiq Khan poses in Ray-Bans as he meets rapper and snaps selfies at trendy London music festival
The Mayor of London, 50, posed for selfies with fans in a pair of freebie designer Ray-Ban sunglasses at the All Point East festival in East London's Victoria Park on Friday.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 28 Aug 2021.
- Demi Moore flaunts bikini bod in black two-piece while vacationing in Croatia
Demi Moore showed off her toned abs while vacationing in Croatia with friends. The "Ghost" actress paired a black bikini with oversized sunglasses.
Fox News. Wednesday, 25 Aug 2021.
- National Vision (EYE) Q2 Earnings Top Estimates, 2021 View Up
Strength in Americas Best and Eyeglass
World brands drove National Vision's (EYE) revenues in the second quarter of 2021.
Zacks. Friday, 13 Aug 2021.
- Orangutan wears sunglasses zoo visitor drops in viral TikTok video
This orangutan's future is so bright, she's got to wear shades.
ABC News. Wednesday, 4 Aug 2021.
- Taking A Road Trip? Coolers And Sunglasses For Every Summer Adventure
Keep your food cold and your eyes fresh with these coolers and sunglasses.
Forbes. Tuesday, 13 Jul 2021.
- Start-Up T Henri Just Launched The Most Uber-Luxe And Impeccably Crafted Sunglass Brand In Years
As sportscars, yachts, and watches have become ever more bespoke, expensive, and exquisitely designed, sunglasses and eyewear have lagged far behind. ....
Forbes. Friday, 2 Jul 2021.
- Here's Why You Should Buy National Vision (EYE) Stock Now
Investors remain optimistic about National Vision (EYE) on increased eyeglass
comparable demand and encouraging 2021 strategies.
Zacks. Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021.
- Eyeglass brand Warby Parker confidentially files for initial public offering
brand Warby Parker said Tuesday it has confidentially filed for a stock market listing in the United States.
CNBC. Tuesday, 22 Jun 2021.
- Biden gifts Putin crystal Buffalo sculpture, Aviator glasses
President Biden gifted Russian President Vladimir Putin a crystal sculpture of an American bison and a pair of custom-made Aviator sunglasses Wednesday during their historic summit in Geneva. ...
Washington Times. Wednesday, 16 Jun 2021.
- A simple iPhone tweak to make it easier to use in summer
If you're an iPhone owner that wears sunglasses during the summer months, this one's for you.
ZDNet. Saturday, 5 Jun 2021.
- Does the UV Protection in Sunglasses Really Expire?
Shades that block harmful UV rays don't have an expiration date, but that doesn't mean they remain as effective as the day you bought them.
Mental Floss. Friday, 14 May 2021.
- Bose launches three new models of its Frames audio sunglasses
Bose is introducing three new pairs of Frames. They're follow-ups to two sets it released in 2018. Two of them, called Tenor and Soprano, are fashion-focused,
Pocket Lint. Friday, 11 Sep 2020.
Eyeglasses & Sunglasses News Headlines and News Summaries