This Eyeglass news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about eyeglass and sunglass news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Kitty Spencer says having her brothers walk her down the aisle was the 'proudest moment of her life'
Newlywed Kitty Spencer, 30, was spotted donning a black dress and oversized sunglasses during her luxury honeymoon in Positano, Italy with husband Michael Lewis, 62
Daily Mail. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- Taking A Road Trip? Coolers And Sunglasses For Every Summer Adventure
Keep your food cold and your eyes fresh with these coolers and sunglasses.
Forbes. Tuesday, 13 Jul 2021.
- Experts say you should wear sunglasses all day from March to September
Research by the Australian Skin Cancer Foundation found that eyes are ten times more sensitive to the sun's invisible ultraviolet (UV) rays than skin.
Daily Mail. Monday, 5 Jul 2021.
- Start-Up T Henri Just Launched The Most Uber-Luxe And Impeccably Crafted Sunglass Brand In Years
As sportscars, yachts, and watches have become ever more bespoke, expensive, and exquisitely designed, sunglasses and eyewear have lagged far behind. ....
Forbes. Friday, 2 Jul 2021.
- Here's Why You Should Buy National Vision (EYE) Stock Now
Investors remain optimistic about National Vision (EYE) on increased eyeglass
comparable demand and encouraging 2021 strategies.
Zacks. Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021.
- Eyeglass brand Warby Parker confidentially files for initial public offering
brand Warby Parker said Tuesday it has confidentially filed for a stock market listing in the United States.
CNBC. Tuesday, 22 Jun 2021.
- Biden gifts Putin crystal Buffalo sculpture, Aviator glasses
President Biden gifted Russian President Vladimir Putin a crystal sculpture of an American bison and a pair of custom-made Aviator sunglasses Wednesday during their historic summit in Geneva. ...
Washington Times. Wednesday, 16 Jun 2021.
- Cruella's glasses stolen from Sloane Square shop
Thieves broke into the Tom Davies store, taking hundreds of spectacles and sunglasses.
BBC News. Wednesday, 16 Jun 2021.
- A simple iPhone tweak to make it easier to use in summer
If you're an iPhone owner that wears sunglasses during the summer months, this one's for you.
ZDNet. Saturday, 5 Jun 2021.
- Does the UV Protection in Sunglasses Really Expire?
Shades that block harmful UV rays don't have an expiration date, but that doesn't mean they remain as effective as the day you bought them.
Mental Floss. Friday, 14 May 2021.
- Bose launches three new models of its Frames audio sunglasses
Bose is introducing three new pairs of Frames. They're follow-ups to two sets it released in 2018. Two of them, called Tenor and Soprano, are fashion-focused,
Pocket Lint. Friday, 11 Sep 2020.
- Bose shuts AR division after failed Frames experiment
US audio firm Bose has closed its entire augmented reality division and the apps released for its Frames sunglasses and AR-enabled headphones will soon
Pocket Lint. Wednesday, 17 Jun 2020.
Eyeglasses & Sunglasses News Headlines and News Summaries