This Eyeglass news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about eyeglass and sunglass news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Snapchat introduces 'Spectacles 3' video-recording sunglasses with 3D effects
Snapchat's Spectacles 3 allow others to see a memory from another person's perspective.
ABC News. Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019.
- Snapchat just announced new $380 sunglasses with 3D cameras
Snapchat Spectacles 3 have a stainless steel design and cameras that shoot in 3D and let users add augmented reality effects to videos and photos.
CNBC. Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019.
- Window cleaner who looks identical to Simon Cowell
Andy Penfold, 54, from East Sussex, was backstage at a gig five years ago wearing a new pair of sunglasses when people mistook him for the judge.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 13 Aug 2019.
- 28 Travel Essentials You Should Definitely Have In Your Arsenal
From sustainable sunglasses to solar powered chargers, these are the things any traveler should always have handy.
Forbes. Wednesday, 7 Aug 2019.
- Theresa May leaves the troubles of Brexit far behind as she arrives for a holiday in Lake Garda
Theresa May and her husband Philip were spotted at Lake Garda in Sirmione, Italy. Mrs May cut a casual figure as she donned a pair of sunglasses and white Converse trainers.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 27 Jul 2019.
- Comic-Con 2019: Pack this gear to survive like a superhero - CNET
Prepare for Comic-Con with a portable charger, a pack of pain relief, some Captain Marvel sunglasses and lots more.
CNET. Wednesday, 3 Jul 2019.
- Ohio ditches sales tax for glasses and contact lenses
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) - Corrective eyeglasses and contact lenses purchased in Ohio are no longer subject to state sales tax. The Dayton Daily News reports the change went into effect Monday. ...
Washington Times. Tuesday, 2 Jul 2019.
- Sunglasses for the trendy golfer: 13 unique styles that are eye-catching with strong performance
Switch things up in your summertime eyewear with these one-of-a-kind sunglasses you can wear on the golf course.
Golf Digest. Thursday, 27 Jun 2019.
- 7 pairs of golf sunglasses to kick off summer that look great on and off the course
Celebrate National Sunglasses Day with a pair of golf-specific sunglasses that both suit your face and protect your vision.
Golf Digest. Thursday, 27 Jun 2019.
- Revo Announces the Launch of the Limited-Edition Moonwalker Zero Gravity Frame
Revo is the first-ever performance sunglass
brand made popular in the 90's. The brand is currently in the midst of a renaissance, owed in part to the fashion world's current obsession with all things from that era.
Forbes. Sunday, 16 Jun 2019.
- Bose Frames Rondo review: Cool sunglasses with good audio
Looking for sunglasses and earphones? Well, Bose has hit onto a niche proposition with the all-in-one Frames. They can't deliver headphone-quality
Pocket Lint. Friday, 31 May 2019.
- Watch Rare Footage of a Smiling, Sunglass-Wearing Queen Victoria
The remarkably clear 1900 film was found in the MoMA archives
Smithsonian. Wednesday, 29 May 2019.
- How to find out if your sunglasses have expired
The sunglasses you're wearing every day may have expired and it could damage your eyes!
ABC News. Tuesday, 28 May 2019.
- These Shades Turn Regular Glasses Into Sunglasses Instantly
Save 20% on the shades in the Daily Caller shop today
Daily Caller. Friday, 10 May 2019.
- Academics hide humans from surveillance cameras with 2D prints
Couple it with some snazzy eyeglasses and you can become invisible to modern AI-powered surveillance systems.
ZDNet. Tuesday, 23 Apr 2019.
Eyeglasses & Sunglasses News Headlines and News Summaries