This Exporting news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about exporting and exporter news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- India's vaccine export ban could send shockwaves worldwide. Should the UK step in to help?
One in five doses being jabbed around the world is made in India. The country is also the largest exporter
of COVID-19 vaccines to the rest of the world.
Sky News. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
- Trump threatens job-exporting U.S. companies, and other MoneyWatch headlines
President-elect issues warning to manufacturers that ship jobs abroad; Trump uses Twitter to blast China's economic policies; and Obama admin blocks Dakota Access pipeline. These headlines and more from CBS MoneyWatch.
CBS News. Saturday, 24 Apr 2021.
- A museum is revving up the good, the fab and the (very) ugly, writes ROBERT HARDMAN
ROBERT HARDMAN: For having been the largest exporter
of cars on the planet in the 1950s, within three decades Britain was a byword for shambolic industrial relations and embarrassing vehicles.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 24 Apr 2021.
- EU's new export rules leave small British firms struggling
British exporters like Jerry Lawson of Frogbike are 'wading through treacle', navigating labyrinthine new paperwork to deliver to the EU as they suffer mounting problems.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 11 Apr 2021.
- Coronavirus: EU says AstraZeneca must 'catch up' on vaccine deliveries
The bloc's chief says the vaccine manufacturer must honour its contract before exporting
BBC News. Friday, 26 Mar 2021.
- Obama to Congress: Reauthorize Export-Import Bank
President Obama says the U.S. is exporting
more goods than ever before, and Congress needs reauthorize the U.S. Export-Import Bank to sustain that progress.
CBS News. Wednesday, 24 Mar 2021.
- Can Technology Solve The Post-Brexit Woes Of British Exporters?
Getting goods from the U.K. to the EU, and vice versa, is no longer plain sailing, post-Brexit. Can digital transformation of the shipping process untangle some of the red tape holding exporters back?
Forbes. Thursday, 18 Mar 2021.
- Worldwide Major Arms Sales Remain Flat but Middle East Increases Imports
The United States, France and Germany, three of the world's biggest exporters, increased deliveries, but decreases in exports from Russian and China offset the rise, SIPRI said.
Voice of America. Sunday, 14 Mar 2021.
- Countries Tried to Curb Trade in Plastic Waste. The U.S. Is Shipping More.
Data shows that American exporters continue to ship plastic waste overseas, often to poorer countries, even though most of the world has agreed to not accept it.
New York Times. Friday, 12 Mar 2021.
- Attack on Saudi oil site fuels upward march for crude prices
BANGKOK (AP) - Oil prices rose Monday as Saudi Arabian oil facilities were targeted by drone strikes just days after the largest crude exporting
nations in the world said they would not increase output. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 8 Mar 2021.
- Texas freeze helps rival oil exporters like Saudi Arabia 'tremendously,' may influence OPEC decisions
Analysts estimate the total volume of oil lost to the Texas winter storm at anywhere between 18 million and 40 million barrels.
CNBC. Friday, 26 Feb 2021.
- Fishermen fear losing their homes as post-Brexit export ban bites
Shellfish workers in Cornwall say some are at risk of losing their homes because of an overnight ban on exporting
their product to the EU.
Sky News. Friday, 19 Feb 2021.
- Lobster biz braces for Chinese New Year impacted by pandemic
PORTLAND, Maine (AP) - America's lobster exporters recovered from the Trump-era trade war with China to have a good 2020. ...
Washington Times. Monday, 8 Feb 2021.
- Brexit: 71 pages of paperwork for 1 lorry of fish
How new rules on exporting
to the European Union have affected a British fishing firm.
BBC News. Friday, 5 Feb 2021.
- Free Webinar | March 10: Exporting 101: Grow your Business Through International Sales
Learn about government resources to grow your business internationally and limit risk with EXIM.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 28 Jan 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries