This Exporting news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about exporting and exporter news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Boeing Is Unlikely To Win Much From The U.S.-China Trade Pact
As the single biggest U.S. exporter, you'd expect Boeing would benefit from an agreement that calls for China to buy billions worth of U.S. products. ...
Forbes. Friday, 17 Jan 2020.
- Boeing's Max Troubles Spill Into Broader Economy, May Hurt Trump
Boeing is the largest manufacturer and exporter
in the U.S. ...
Newsmax. Thursday, 16 Jan 2020.
- New Data: U.S. Soybean Farmers Lost 2nd Year To China Trade War
While 2019 soybean exports to China peaked in November, the traditional tail end of the exporting
season, and increased from an stunning and unprecendented $0 the previous November, that obscures the bigger picture.
Forbes. Thursday, 9 Jan 2020.
- 2019 in Review: A Look Back at the Biggest Energy Stories
In 2019, energy was one of the most happening sectors, from the biggest IPO in history and the worst oil disruption ever to OPEC's twin intervention and America becoming a net petroleum exporter
Zacks. Monday, 30 Dec 2019.
- India tax breaks fail to deliver garment export boost
Indian apparel exporters fear losing business - and even being forced to close some units - over the failure of the government to pay promised tax benefits since March 2019, which are now said to amount to more than US$710m.
Just Style. Monday, 23 Dec 2019.
- China, Russia propose lifting some UN sanctions on North Korea, US says now is not the time
China and Russia on Monday proposed the U.N. Security Council lift a ban on North Korea exporting
statues, seafood and textiles, according to a draft resolution seen by Reuters.
CNBC. Tuesday, 17 Dec 2019.
- 'Major milestone': US could become a sustained net oil exporter as soon as next year, IEA says
The International Energy Agency believes the U.S. is on track to become a sustained net oil exporter
in either late 2020 or early 2021.
CNBC. Thursday, 12 Dec 2019.
- US to Become Net Oil Exporter in 2020: Shale Drillers to Gain
Despite the recent signs of moderation in American oil production growth, the country is poised to become energy independent by next year.
Zacks. Friday, 29 Nov 2019.
- US rules China and India have dumped polyester yarn
The US Department of Commerce has ruled that exporters from China and India have been dumping polyester textured yarn in the US at sizeable margins.
Just Style. Monday, 25 Nov 2019.
- The U.S. Natural Gas Boom Is Fueling A Global Plastics Boom
America is now the world's biggest exporter
of ethane, a part of natural gas that's a building block for making plastics. That's helping fuel the fast-growing global plastics industry.
NPR. Friday, 15 Nov 2019.
- US is 'now being seen as the exporter of white supremacist ideology' says counterterrorism chief
Russell Travers, acting head of National Counterterrorism Center, said white supremacists idolize mass shooters like Dylann Roof (top inset), Brenton Tarrant (center), and Anders Breivik.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 10 Nov 2019.
- Government bans UK drug companies from selling MMR vaccine to other countries
The Department of Health has told UK pharmaceutical companies they are not allowed to import MMR doses simply for purpose of selling them and exporting
to clinics in other countries.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 5 Nov 2019.
- US: Talks Progressing with Saudis on Possible Nuclear Program
U.S. Energy Secretary Rick Perry said on Saturday that conversations with Saudi Arabia on a nuclear program are going forward.The world's top oil exporter
had said it wanted to use nuclear power to diversify its energy mix. ...
Newsmax. Saturday, 26 Oct 2019.
- Ohio man sentenced to prison in Iranian trade sanctions case
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) - An Ohio man charged with defying U.S. trade sanctions by illegally exporting
gas and oil pipeline parts to Iran has been sentenced to 20 months in federal prison. The U.S. ...
Washington Times. Friday, 25 Oct 2019.
- Impact of climate change on global banana yields revealed
Climate change could negatively impact banana cultivation in some of the world's most important producing and exporting
countries, a study has revealed.
Science Daily. Monday, 2 Sep 2019.
News Headlines and News Summaries