This Exporting news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about exporting and exporter news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Tesla, Ford have the most to lose among US carmakers on China's new round of tariffs
The two American car companies are among the top exporters of U.S.-produced vehicles to China along with BMW and Daimler/Mercedes-Benz, according to industry data obtained by CNBC.
CNBC. Friday, 23 Aug 2019.
- 3 Charts To Know Oil's Future
The world's three main oil producers are also its three largest exporters. Of the three, the U.S. holds the largest potential. ...
Forbes. Friday, 23 Aug 2019.
- Qatar may be losing the top spot as world's biggest LNG exporter
The U.S Energy Information Administration (EIA) says Australia is on track to consistently export more LNG than Qatar.
CNBC. Friday, 23 Aug 2019.
- New insight into glaciers regulating global silicon cycling
A new review of silicon cycling in glacial environments highlights the potential importance of glaciers in exporting
silicon to downstream ecosystems.
Science Daily. Wednesday, 14 Aug 2019.
- China reportedly will continue to allow hardwood imports
Hardwood exporters can breathe a collective sigh of relief as the Chinese government has reportedly not halted U.S. hardwood shipments to customers in that country. ...
Furniture Today. Friday, 9 Aug 2019.
- Japan And Australia Launch An Experimental Coal To Hydrogen Export Industry
Australia and Japan are building a trial coal-to-hydrogen facility as a first step to exporting
the clean fuel in its liquefied form.
Forbes. Thursday, 25 Jul 2019.
- BGMEA wants joint body to resolve customs issues
The Bangladesh Garment Manufacturers and Exporters Association (BGMEA) has proposed setting up a joint commission to address day-to-day customs and bond-related issues and simplify annual audit procedures.
Just Style. Wednesday, 24 Jul 2019.
- DOC corrects antidumping errors for Healthcare, duties jump to 69.3%
The U.S. Dept. of Commerce has announced that it has corrected errors in its preliminary antidumping duty determination for Healthcare, a Chinese exporter
of finished mattresses to the United States, according to industry reports. ...
Furniture Today. Monday, 22 Jul 2019.
- BGMEA joins Fashion Industry Charter for Climate Action
The Bangladesh Garment Manufacturers & Exporters Association (BGMEA), the trade body for the country's export-oriented apparel manufacturers, has joined the Fashion Industry Charter for Climate Action.
Just Style. Monday, 15 Jul 2019.
- Waste giant Biffa guilty of sending nappies to China
Biffa broke the law by exporting
everything from underwear to socks in containers labelled as paper.
BBC News. Tuesday, 25 Jun 2019.
- Iron Ore Prices Surge to 5-Year High on Supply Crunch Fears
Following anticipation of supply crunch from the world's two largest iron ore exporters, Brazil and Australia, iron ore prices are trending above $100 per ton, at levels last seen in 2014.
Zacks. Tuesday, 18 Jun 2019.
- Illegal eel exporters exposed by Countryfile
International buyers offered high prices for eels caught on the River Severn in Gloucestershire.
BBC News. Saturday, 15 Jun 2019.
- Trade Adviser Navarro: Mexico's 'Criminal Enterprise' to Blame for Migrants
Mexico is running a "criminal enterprise" by exporting
illegal aliens to the United States, White House trade adviser Peter Navarro said Friday.
Newsmax. Friday, 31 May 2019.
- 'Don't say we didn't warn you!' China uses a code word for WAR to threaten the U.S. over rare earths
Chinese state newspaper People's Daily today again hinted that that Beijing will use rare earth metals to pressure Washington in the trade war. China is the world's largest exporter
of the elements.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 29 May 2019.
- Can U.S. LNG Export Projects Fight Off Trade War Headwinds?
natural gas by setting up large liquefication plants is a very capital-intensive undertaking, with each unit running up multi-billion-dollar bills.
Zacks. Tuesday, 21 May 2019.
News Headlines and News Summaries