This Exercise news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about exercise news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Best Exercises for Brain Health
There's a lot you can learn from your elders, starting with the results of a multi-year study of exercise and brain health in seniors. ...
Newsmax. Monday, 20 May 2019.
- RAF Brize Norton Hercules captured in mid-air photoshoot
RAF photographers sat on the ramp of a Hercules aircraft to photograph their training exercise.
BBC News. Saturday, 18 May 2019.
- The Latest: Pakistan urges US, Iran to exercise restraint
Pakistan's Foreign Ministry has urged the United States and Iran to exercise restraint and resolve their all issues through talks to avoid conflict
ABC News. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- The Rooms Where It Happens
Earlier this year, we set out to photograph a certain kind of place: spaces rarely seen by the public, where decisions are made and power is exercised.
New York Times. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Researchers Find People Who Use Cannabis Are More Motivated to Exercise
Millions of Americans who never use marijuana have worse couch lock than those who do.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Pelvic floor exercises could help men overcome erectile dysfunction
In the first study of its kind, experts from James Cook University in Australia analysed data from 650 men who used pelvic floor exercises to combat their ED and premature ejaculation.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Turkey-Cyprus Tensions Escalate With Naval Exercise
In a move expected to ratchet up tensions, Turkey is holding a major naval exercise amidst an escalating row over energy exploration rights in Cyprus. The dispute is adding to existing tensions between Turkey and its Western allies. ...
Voice of America. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Feeling healthy: A good start, but not always a good indicator of heart disease risk
Most people feel they have a general idea of how healthy they are based on their diet and exercise regimen and how often they get sick. ...
Science Daily. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- What helps prevent dementia? Try exercise, not vitamin pills
New guidelines for preventing dementia focus on keeping the whole body healthy as a way to prevent mental decline
ABC News. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- Exercise more, eat a healthy diet and stop smoking to slash your risk of deadly dementia
The World Health Organization, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, today released its report which it hopes will help countries deal with a dementia burden expected to triple.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- Exercise, not pills, better at preventing dementia
If you want to save your brain, focus on keeping the rest of your body well with exercise and healthy habits rather than popping vitamin pills, new guidelines for preventing dementia advise.
CBC News. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- Obesity: The key role of a brain protein revealed
Regardless of how much you exercise or how balanced your diet is, controlling your weight is more brain-related than you might have thought. ...
Science Daily. Monday, 13 May 2019.
- The big question about democracy lurking behind Quebec's secularism bill
Amid the theatrics at the first week of hearings into Quebec's secularism bill, the stakes of the whole exercise became clear in one dramatic, but little-noticed exchange.
CBC News. Sunday, 12 May 2019.
- At War: A Military Exercise in the Philippines That Contends With Both ISIS and China
This is what happened during a recent military exercise in which American soldiers trained Philippine troops to fight both a major foreign power and a band of insurgents.
New York Times. Friday, 10 May 2019.
- Dread going back to work on Mondays? Here's how to overcome your Sunday night blues
Is the thought of going back to work on Monday keeping you up at night? Here's a simple mental exercise to combat that.
CNBC. Friday, 10 May 2019.
Two girls getting their exercise
Related Directory Page(s)
News Headlines and News Summaries