This Exercise news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about exercise news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Pictured: Soldier, 23, who died when tank rolled over during training on Salisbury Plain
A soldier who died after a tank rolled over during an Army training exercise
on Friday 15 October has been named as Private Jethro Watson-Pickering, 23, of the 1st Yorks Regiment.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 17 Oct 2021.
- Soldier killed during Salisbury Plain training exercise named
A soldier who died during an army training exercise
on Salisbury Plain has been named.
Sky News. Sunday, 17 Oct 2021.
- Should exercise therapy for chronic fatigue patients be banished?
Stephanie Reed, 32, from Wiltshire first became unwell in 2016 and believes the exercise
treatment recommended by clinicians made her symptoms worse.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 16 Oct 2021.
- Soldier dies during Army training exercise
The 23-year-old was part of a crew operating an armoured vehicle on the UK's largest training area.
BBC News. Saturday, 16 Oct 2021.
- Soldier dies in Salisbury Plain training exercise
Wiltshire Police is investigating the death, the Ministry of Defence says.
BBC News. Saturday, 16 Oct 2021.
- Soldier dies during training exercise on Salisbury Plain in Wiltshire
A soldier has died during a military training exercise
in Wiltshire, the army has said.
Sky News. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Iran, Azerbaijan Pledge To Ease Recent Tensions 'Through Dialogue'
Azerbaijan and Iran have agreed to resolve their diplomatic crisis through dialogue amid tensions that erupted last month over exercises near their shared border and a dispute over a possible Israeli military presence in Azerbaijan.
Radio Liberty. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- Joshua exercises right to rematch Usyk for title
Anthony Joshua-Oleksandr Usyk 2 has been ordered and will be slated for early spring, Eddie Hearn announced Saturday.
ESPN. Saturday, 9 Oct 2021.
- Exercise lowers the risk of breast cancer, studies show
is well-known to benefit a person's physical and mental well-being, and research also suggests exercise
may lower the risk of developing breast cancer.
Fox News. Friday, 8 Oct 2021.
- Get a Workout From Your Office with This Vibration Plate Exercise Machine
Take a break from work to work on your physical fitness.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 7 Oct 2021.
- What exercise can help you sleep better
A regular exercise
routine can help most people to sleep better.
Fox News. Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021.
- Upgrading Traditional Loyalty Programs To Foster Customer-First, Digitally-Centered Loyalty Experiences
Loyalty is up for grabs as customers exercise
their newfound powers of discovery and choice. ...
Forbes. Monday, 4 Oct 2021.
- Why Exercise Is More Important Than Weight Loss for a Longer Life
People typically lower their risks of heart disease and premature death far more by gaining fitness than by dropping weight.
New York Times. Wednesday, 29 Sep 2021.
- Working on your 2022 business plan? Do this simple exercise
The best way to have a great year in real estate is to have a great fourth quarter the year before. ...
Inman. Tuesday, 28 Sep 2021.
- Arizona's Election Review Inspires Copycat Efforts in Other States
The inquiry into the 2020 vote, derided as a badly flawed partisan exercise, has already spawned imitators in other states.
New York Times. Friday, 24 Sep 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries