This Exercise news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about exercise news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Alabama college student reveals Adam Levine tried to chat her up on Instagram
Ashley Russell, 21, who runs a health and exercise
Instagram account, told DailyMail.com Adam Levine began viewing her stories, liking her posts and sending her direct messages in March.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 22 Sep 2022.
- In Cambodia, the Khmer Rouge Trials Come to an End
The last surviving leader of the regime that killed 1.7 million Cambodians lost his appeal on Thursday. Some victims think the long, expensive tribunal was a hollow exercise
New York Times. Thursday, 22 Sep 2022.
- Peloton rolls out $3,200 rower. Some people say that's "dumb."
company says machine helps with "full-body wellness." Critics say it also requires a full bank account.
CBS News. Wednesday, 21 Sep 2022.
- How Coaching Others Contributes to Your Self-Development
Coaching helps clients with achieving their personal or professional goals. But it's an immensely fulfilling exercise
for the coach as well. Here's how.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 19 Sep 2022.
- Russian Security Council Touts 'Further Military Cooperation' With China
The Russian Security Council claimed on September 19 that Moscow and Beijing had agreed on "further military cooperation" with a focus on exercises and senior contacts.
Radio Liberty. Monday, 19 Sep 2022.
- Osteopath Brendon Talbot shares his top tips and exercises for fixing bad posture or upper back pain
Brendon Talbot a Canadian health practitioner specialising in bone and muscle tissue, shared five movements you can do at home to help keep your posture straight.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 17 Sep 2022.
- Multiple people injured in bomb squad training exercise accident
The FBI said a training device unexpectedly detonated, injuring multiple people.
CBS News. Thursday, 15 Sep 2022.
- 12 Key Elements Leadership Can Put In Place To Enable A Cohesive, High-Performing Team
These steps may include creating special exercises to better understand how your team works and having an open-door policy for everyone on the team.
Forbes. Thursday, 15 Sep 2022.
- Modeling as a trust exercise, with Natalia Lemper and Julissa Aaron
The L.A. duo is pushing their craft into more expansive, sometimes challenging territory by leaning on each other.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 14 Sep 2022.
- 2 Peloton Founders Are Leaving the Company
The departures are part of an executive shake-up after the exercise
equipment company announced a $1.2 billion quarterly loss last month.
New York Times. Monday, 12 Sep 2022.
- Couch potatoes 'more likely' to get breast cancer, experts warn
Couch potatoes who don't take regular exercise
are more likely to be diagnosed with breast cancer, experts warn.
Sky News. Tuesday, 6 Sep 2022.
- Is GameStop (GME) A 'Buy' Heading into Q2 Earnings Announcement?
Investors would be wise to exercise
caution ahead of the Q2 announcement.
Zacks. Tuesday, 6 Sep 2022.
- British troops join cold weather exercise with Swedish and Finnish armed forces
British troops have taken part in Exercise
Vigilant Knife, an exercise
with Swedish and Finnish armed forces.
Sky News. Sunday, 4 Sep 2022.
- Police Charge Suspect With Murder After Three Soldiers From The Netherlands Get Shot Outside Indiana Hotel
The soldiers were reportedly in Indiana for a training exercise
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 31 Aug 2022.
- Exercise 2-4x more than the HHS recommends to achieve maximum benefit, says new study
Exercising beyond the timeframe recommended by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services may help you live longer, according to a new study.
CNBC. Tuesday, 30 Aug 2022.
News Headlines and News Summaries