This Exercise news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about exercise news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- US, South Korea open to expanded military drills to deter North Korea
President Biden and South Korea's president say that they will consider expanded joint military exercises to deter the nuclear threat from North Korea.
ABC News. Sunday, 22 May 2022.
- Biden Moves to Reassure South Korea of Help in Countering Nuclear-Armed North
President Biden said he would consider expanding joint military exercises that were scaled back during the Trump administration.
New York Times. Saturday, 21 May 2022.
- US and South Korea step up moves to deter North's nuclear threat - but offer COVID-19 aid
America and South Korea have agreed to expand military exercises to counter the threat from the North, while at the same time offering Pyongyang help to tackle its COVID-19 outbreak.
Sky News. Saturday, 21 May 2022.
- In South Korea, Joe Biden Seeks to Rebuild Economic Ties Across Asia
The president plans to unveil a new regional economic framework, but some in the region wonder whether it will be an empty exercise
New York Times. Friday, 20 May 2022.
- Biden visits South Korea amid "real risk of some kind of provocation"
As Biden arrived to tout deals for American jobs, North Korea was poised for a nuclear weapons test and China launched military exercises.
CBS News. Friday, 20 May 2022.
- Exercise at the Office with This Pedal Exerciser
The FlexStride Pedal Exerciser can be a great tool for busy entrepreneurs.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 18 May 2022.
- Mother, 41, leaves strangers shocked when they discover she isn't a decade younger
Msdongan, 41, who lives in Vancouver, Canada, has gone viral on social media due to her youthful appearance. She says mind therapy and exercise
keep her young.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 18 May 2022.
- OKC Thunder Veteran Derrick Favors Exercises $10.2 Million Player Option
Derrick Favors had until Tuesday afternoon to make a decision on his $10.2 million player option for the 2022-23 season. As expected, he opted in to the final season of his contract.
Forbes. Tuesday, 17 May 2022.
- Nato begins its military exercises in Baltics
The alliance begins one of its largest military exercises, as Finland and Sweden seek to join.
BBC News. Monday, 16 May 2022.
- F45 and HIIT lover says walking is what changed her body shape for good
An avid F45 and HIIT class lover claims just one type of exercise
transformed her body for the better - and it doesn't involve stepping foot inside a gym.
Daily Mail. Monday, 16 May 2022.
- Soldier dies after being attacked by bear on base in Alaska
Officials say it happened during a training exercise
. They're still looking for the bear.
CBS News. Wednesday, 11 May 2022.
- Peloton warns 'turnarounds are hard' as losses rise
Demand for Peloton's bikes and treadmills has sunk as pre-pandemic exercise
BBC News. Tuesday, 10 May 2022.
- Middle aged people and women are not doing enough exercise, study warns
Middle-aged people and women in particular are less likely to exercise
and are failing to meet NHS guidelines, according to a study in England.
Sky News. Wednesday, 4 May 2022.
- Source: Giants won't exercise option on Jones
The Giants have elected to decline the fifth-year option on quarterback Daniel Jones' rookie contract, a source told ESPN's Dianna Russini. It would have guaranteed the team's starting quarterback $22.39 million next season.
ESPN. Thursday, 28 Apr 2022.
- Military Training Exercise Kills One Soldier, Injures Two
The soldier who died was 20 years old.
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 27 Apr 2022.
News Headlines and News Summaries