This Exercise news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about exercise news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Osteopath Brendon Talbot shares his secret exercise to strengthen your core and lower back
Canadian osteopath, Brendon Talbot, revealed his secret exercise
for getting a 'bulletproof' core, strengthening the lower back and improve balance and coordination instead of doing crunches.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- Exercise addicts urged to build in rest days
A mental health charity is concerned some people are overdoing it to cope with stress and anxiety.
BBC News. Wednesday, 19 Jan 2022.
- How Exercise May Tame Our Anxiety
Cross-country ski racers were less likely to develop anxiety disorders. The good news is less intense aerobic activities may provide similar benefits.
New York Times. Tuesday, 18 Jan 2022.
- Louisiana National Guard uses old Christmas trees for emergency training
The Christmas Tree Drop serves as a training exercise
for the Louisiana National Guard where guardsmen practice skills they'll use in an emergency.
Fox News. Monday, 17 Jan 2022.
- Novak Djokovic and Global Pandemic Morality
The move to deport Novak Djokovic is not just an exercise
of Australian law. It represents an enforcement of collectivist values against an athlete who sought to play by his own rules.
New York Times. Friday, 14 Jan 2022.
- Londoners warned to avoid strenuous outdoor exercise today due to pollution
Adults and children in London who have lung problems should reduce strenuous physical exertion today, according to the government's UK-AIR monitoring website.
Daily Mail. Friday, 14 Jan 2022.
- What A Difference 20 Years Makes In Corporate Social Impact
Twenty years ago this spring, an exercise
in social entrepreneurship called the Cause Marketing Forum conference was held in Manhattan. Corporate social impact has grown so much as a field since then.
Forbes. Tuesday, 11 Jan 2022.
- Get a Workout From Your Desk with This Pedal Exerciser on Sale
Can't find time to get to the gym? No worries.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 10 Jan 2022.
- U.S. Open To Discussing Missiles, Military Drills In Talks With Russia, White House Says
The United States is open to talking about curtailing possible offensive missile deployments in Ukraine and limiting U.S. and NATO military exercises in Eastern Europe at an upcoming meeting of U.S. and Russian negotiators.
Radio Liberty. Sunday, 9 Jan 2022.
- Missile deployments, military exercises on table for Russia talks
The Biden Administration says it is willing to negotiate on missile placements and the size and scope of military exercises in Eastern Europe as security officials prepare for next week’s bilateral talks with Russia. ...
Washington Times. Saturday, 8 Jan 2022.
- White House denies report Biden is considering withdrawing U.S. troops from Eastern Europe
The White House on Friday denied a report that it is considering scaling back troop deployments and military exercises in Eastern Europe ahead of next week's talks with Russia. ...
Washington Times. Friday, 7 Jan 2022.
- Australia Northern Territory Chief Minister Says Unvaccinated People Cannot Leave Home To Work, Exercise
'There are only three reasons to leave the home now'
Daily Caller. Friday, 7 Jan 2022.
- How Planet Fitness Muscled Through Temporary Pandemic Closures to Become a Top Franchise
The affordable exercise
chain managed to keep the doors of every single location open in 2021. In fact, it opened dozens more. That how it landed the #7 spot on our Franchise 500 ranking.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 6 Jan 2022.
- Biogen (BIIB) Opts for In-Licensing SMA Therapy From Ionis
Biogen (BIIB) exercises its option to acquire a royalty-bearing license from Ionis to develop and commercialize BIIB115/ION306 for treating spinal muscular atrophy.
Zacks. Wednesday, 5 Jan 2022.
- Reflect, Set, Go: Setting Worthwhile Goals For 2022
Here's a simple yet effective exercise
to start creating your ideal 2022 today.
Forbes. Tuesday, 4 Jan 2022.
News Headlines and News Summaries