This Entertainment news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about entertainment and entertainer news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Chinese authorities order cartoon makers to produce 'healthy' shows in latest crackdown
The move by China's broadcasting regulator comes amid a slew of new restrictions and mandates as Beijing steps up efforts to bring its thriving entertainment
industry to heel.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 25 Sep 2021.
- What's left Harry Potter star Tom Felton in the rough, asks ALISON BOSHOFF
As well as being a natural entertainer
Tom Felton, 34, is a keen golfer and just three weeks beforehand had taken part in another pro-am event at the BMW PGA Championship in Virginia Water, Surrey.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 25 Sep 2021.
- New Roku Offerings Solidify Its Role As The Leading Streaming Heavyweight Champion
With Amazon introducing its own refreshed Fire TV lineup that, for the first time, includes an Amazon-branded TV, the competition in the streaming entertainment
space could not be hotter.
Forbes. Friday, 24 Sep 2021.
- 4 Top Stocks From the Booming Audio Video Production Industry
Investments in avant-garde technology solutions that transform entertainment
and communication experiences bode well for the Zacks Audio Video Production industry. ...
Zacks. Friday, 24 Sep 2021.
- BT TV Box Pro review: Sublime sports and entertainment streaming
If you're big into sports and entertainment
and don't want a satellite dish on the side of your house then BT's top-end TV package offers a premiere
Pocket Lint. Friday, 24 Sep 2021.
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) Stock Sinks As Market Gains: What You Should Know
(AMC) closed the most recent trading day at $39.98, moving -0.25% from the previous trading session.
Zacks. Thursday, 23 Sep 2021.
- Beximco Communications Delivers A New World Of TV Entertainment To Bangladesh
Beximco's direct to home TV service empowers millions of Bangladeshi households with its innovative digital media offering offerings.
Forbes. Tuesday, 21 Sep 2021.
- Emmys 2021: "The Crown" and "Ted Lasso" win big
"Entertainment Tonight" co-hosts Nischelle Turner and Kevin Frazier share the highs and lows of TV's biggest night.
CBS News. Monday, 20 Sep 2021.
- 2021 Emmys: Cedric the Entertainer roasts the British royal family, 'Jeopardy!' and more in opening monologue
Cedric the Entertainer
is emceeing the 73rd Primetime Emmy Awards.
Fox News. Monday, 20 Sep 2021.
- Emmys producers, host promise a 'good time' ahead of award show
Emmys host Cedric the Entertainer
assured viewers that the award show would be a "good time" ahead of the event.
Fox News. Sunday, 19 Sep 2021.
- "CBS This Morning" wins Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Directing
In Los Angeles Friday night, director Randi Lennon accepted the 2016 Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Directing in a Talk Show/Entertainment News or Morning Program.
CBS News. Friday, 17 Sep 2021.
- WipEout returns as Android / iOS game but not as you'd expect
Sony Interactive Entertainment
will continue its expansion into games beyond the PlayStation consoles by bringing WipEout to Android and iOS mobile devices
Pocket Lint. Friday, 17 Sep 2021.
- Barrymore pool death: Stuart Lubbock's father Terry dies
Terry Lubbock, whose son Stuart died after a party at the entertainer's house, had terminal cancer.
BBC News. Wednesday, 15 Sep 2021.
- Amazon CEO Andy Jassy: 'It's still early days for us in media'
In one of his first interviews since ascending to the CEO role, Amazon's Andy Jassy said the company has big ambitions in media and entertainment
CNBC. Tuesday, 14 Sep 2021.
- Fox Entertainment Acquires TMZ
TMZ was previously owned by WarnerMedia, but WarnerMedia parent company AT&T has been selling assets this year.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 14 Sep 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries