This Energy news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about energy news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- A day in the life of Sarah Ferguson: Meditation, Skittles and press ups
The Duchess of York, 61, spoke to Sunday Times magazine and revealed she loves to spend time with her grandson August, who loves her 'energy and hats.'
Daily Mail. Sunday, 1 Aug 2021.
- How To Burnout-Proof Your Business
Many self-employed people are battling exhaustion these days. Putting a few simple systems in place can help you get your energy
back on track.
Forbes. Saturday, 31 Jul 2021.
- Earnings Preview: Dominion Energy (D) Q2 Earnings Expected to Decline
(D) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Friday, 30 Jul 2021.
- Fed's preferred inflation measure jumps to highest level since 1991
Federal data on Friday showed the core personal consumption expenditures (PCE) price index, excluding volatile food and energy, increased 0.4 percent in June for an annual gain of 3.5 percent.
Daily Mail. Friday, 30 Jul 2021.
- Clean Energy (CLNE) to Post Q2 Earnings: What's in Store?
Clean Energy's (CLNE) second-quarter earnings are likely to have benefited from new supply agreements signed during the quarter.
Zacks. Friday, 30 Jul 2021.
- Democrats aim for clean energy standards via the federal budget
What advocates see as a landmark climate initiative could end up as law via the budget reconciliation process, as Democrats rely on their slim majority.
CBS News. Friday, 30 Jul 2021.
- USA wrestler Gable Steveson signs NIL deal with Kill Cliff
United States Olympic wrestler Gable Steveson has taken advantage of the new opportunities for college athletes to cash in on their name, image and likeness by signing with clean energy
drink company Kill Cliff.
Fox News. Friday, 30 Jul 2021.
- Worcester teen dances again after itchy skin 'miracle cure'
Connie McGrath has gone from staying on the sofa to a "ball of energy" in months.
BBC News. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- Iranian Defector Dedicates Silver Medal Win In Judo To Israel
'Thank you to Israel for the good energy'
Daily Caller. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- Joe Manchin hit with West Virginia ads urging him to oppose Biden pick Tracy Stone-Manning
A pro-energy group launched ads Thursday in West Virginia urging Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin III to vote against Bureau of Land Management nominee Tracy Stone-Manning over her involvement in a 1989 tree-spiking plot. ...
Washington Times. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- Low-carbon hydrogen is not cheap and needs support, says major energy organization
Hydrogen has a broad range of applications and can be produced in a number of ways.
CNBC. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- Queen's lawyers secured amendment to Scottish green energy law
The legislation was changed so the monarch's private estates could not be subject to compulsory purchase orders.
BBC News. Wednesday, 28 Jul 2021.
- 11 shipping containers were used to build this eco-friendly home
RE/MAX agent Louise James told Inman the recycled, eco-friendly home, which hit the market for $2 million, will only grow in popularity as efforts to conserve energy
Inman. Wednesday, 28 Jul 2021.
- Frankenthaler Foundation Energy Project Is Giving Museums $10 Million
Grants awarded to 79 U.S. visual arts institutions will finance energy-efficiency initiatives and measures for protection from wildfires and earthquakes.
New York Times. Wednesday, 28 Jul 2021.
- German Emissions From Electricity Rose 25% In First Half Of 2021 Due To The Lack Of Wind Power, Not Willpower
German emissions increased in the first half of 2021 by one-quarter, showing limits of weather-dependent renewables, and the perils of letting guilt drive energy
Forbes. Wednesday, 28 Jul 2021.
News Headlines and News Summaries