This Embroidery news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about embroidery and embroidered news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Master Crosswords, Learn Embroidery, Visit Venice or Explore Copper Canyon, Mexico
Beat the August heat with these 20 Smithsonian Associates online programs
Smithsonian. Friday, 30 Jul 2021.
- Tokyo 2021: the gala uniform of Mexican athletes with Oaxacan embroidery
The flower embroideries were made by hand by Tehuana artisans from the Isthmus of Mexico.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 23 Jul 2021.
- A Simple Cotton Sack Tells an Intergenerational Story of Separation Under Slavery
Historian Tiya Miles' new book traces the lives of three Black women through an embroidered
family heirloom known as "Ashley's sack"
Smithsonian. Friday, 18 Jun 2021.
- Royal family arrive for Royal Ascot and Sophie Wessex leads the way
The Countess of Wessex, 56, who has attended every day of Royal Ascot so far, cut an elegant figure in a sophisticated A-line shirt dress with stunning palm print embroidery
on the skirt.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 17 Jun 2021.
- Kamala Harris and Nancy Pelosi don power suits for President Biden's first address to Congress
First Lady Jill, 69, opted for a glamorous navy embroidered
gown to watch her husband, 78, pitch his $2.3trillion 'blue-collar blueprint' American Jobs Plan and lay out a list of legislative demands.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
Embroidery News Headlines and News Summaries