This Embroidery news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about embroidery and embroidered news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Ivanka Trump wears a chic summery outfit as she heads to work
Ivanka, 37, was the epitome of spring style as she left her D.C. home on Thursday morning wearing a long-sleeved chambray dress with suns embroidered on it.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 2 May 2019.
- FEMAIL picks out the best of the new craze for wearing your initials on pendants
British style expert Emily Monckton picked out a selection of the best Alphabet trend items including an A pendant from Otiumberg and an Embroidered alphabet patch from Liberty London.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 21 Apr 2019.
- Congresswoman Tlaib Inspires Palestinian-Americans With A Dress And A Hashtag
Michigan Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib wore a thobe to her swearing-in ceremony, and women responded on social media with photographs of themselves wearing the elaborate embroidered Palestinian dress.
NPR. Friday, 4 Jan 2019.
- As Rashida Tlaib Is Sworn In, Palestinian-Americans Respond With #TweetYourThobe
The new congresswoman from Michigan wore a thobe, a traditional Palestinian dress with elaborate embroidery, to her swearing-in, and her supporters posted photos of themselves in their own.
New York Times. Friday, 4 Jan 2019.
- Leicester to wear tribute shirts for owner v Burnley
Leicester will play their first home match since the death of Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha with their owner's name embroidered on their shirts.
BBC News. Wednesday, 7 Nov 2018.
- Intricate church vestments go on show in London exhibition
Intricately embroidered and gold embossed textiles have gone on display in London in an exhibition looking at vestments worn in the Catholic Church between the 16th and 19th centuries.
Reuters. Tuesday, 25 Sep 2018.
- Game of Thrones embroidery unveiled in Glasgow
A team of volunteer embroiderers have produced a piece dedicated to the TV show Game of Thrones.
BBC News. Thursday, 20 Sep 2018.
- Embroidery thread innovation gets colouring boost
Coloreel has entered a long-term partnership with the global electronics company Ricoh in a bid to develop a new thread coloring unit that works with any existing industrial embroidery machine.
Just Style. Thursday, 17 May 2018.
- Miniature Embroidery Masterpieces
Ipnot uses over 500 shades of thread to create intricate embroidery art.
Mental Floss. Wednesday, 7 Mar 2018.
- Bleeding fingers: Inside the world of competitive embroidery
Australians Christina Newberry and Ali Rauf are hoping they have what it takes to take out tonight's prestigious Hand & Lock Prize for Embroidery in London.
Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Thursday, 2 Nov 2017.
Beautiful hand embroidery
Related Directory Page(s)
Embroidery News Headlines and News Summaries