This Electronic news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about electronics from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Dartmouth College faces backlash as 17 medical students accused of cheating on remote exams
The Ivy League college used its Canvas learning management system to conduct an audit of students' electronic
devices after receiving a complaint of cheating from a faculty member.
Daily Mail. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Why Earnings Season Could Be Great for Electronic Arts (EA)
Arts (EA) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Zacks. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- CES 2018: Top gadgets and trends to watch
Technology to improve your health is among the highlights at this year's Consumer Electronics
CBS News. Sunday, 9 May 2021.
- CES 2018 trends: Augmented reality and flexible screens
The very latest in electronic
gadgetry goes on display in Las Vegas starting Sunday. CES, formerly known as the Consumer Electronics
Show, is a showcase for innovation and amazing new products that raise the bar on personal tech. ...
CBS News. Sunday, 9 May 2021.
- Josh Duggar is seen wearing an ANKLE MONITOR as he is released on home detention
The 33-year-old was released from custody in Fayetteville, Arkansas on Thursday, with photographs revealing that he was wearing the electronic
device on his left leg.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 8 May 2021.
- Arrow's (ARW) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Surpass Estimates
Arrow Electronics' (ARW) Q1 results reflect benefits from robust demand for software, cloud and security solutions, and efficient supply-chain management.
Zacks. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- Houston mom of 3 remains missing for more than three weeks, family and police intensifying search efforts
The search for a Houston mom of three who has been missing since mid-April intensified Thursday after volunteers searched nearby wooded areas, dropped a banner over a highway and fired up electronic
Fox News. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- What Is a BOM (Bill of Materials) and Do You Need It?
How to optimize production costs using BOM is for consumer electronics.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- COVID-19 backlog leaves 100s in Cook County Jail for over a year: report
Over 2,600 people have been in custody at the Cook County Jail or at home on electronic
monitoring for more than a year as a massive backlog of felony cases has piled up.
ABC News. Saturday, 1 May 2021.
- Rudy Giuliani: FBI 'missing equal administration of justice' in not seizing Hunter Biden hard drives
Rudolph W. Giuliani, former President Trump’s personal attorney, said Thursday the FBI took seven or eight electronic
items from his home during a raid this week but refused to take hard drives belonging to Hunter Biden. ...
Washington Times. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
- FBI seizes electronics from Rudy Giuliani's Manhattan apartment
Federal agents carried out a search warrant at the home and office of former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani Wednesday morning, sources familiar with the matter confirm to ABC News.
ABC News. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
- Samsung: Handsets push profits to pre-pandemic highs
strong profits were dented by disappointing results for its chips business.
BBC News. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
- Feds search Giuliani apartment in Ukraine investigation
Federal investigators have executed a search warrant on former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani, seizing electronic
devices, sources confirmed to Fox News.
Fox News. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- Editorial: Some good from the pandemic era: Online access to government meetings
The pandemic forced government bodies to open meetings to electronic
remote access, allowing the public to participate from home. That's a good thing, and a new bill would require it to keep going after the emergency is over.
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- Heirs of Late Samsung Electronics Chairman to Pay Massive Inheritance Tax
$10.8 billion tax bill the largest ever imposed in South Korea.
Voice of America. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
Electronic Equipment & Supplies News Headlines and News Summaries