This Electronic news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about electronics from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Plans to electronically tag burglars, robbers and thieves will see just 1,500 crooks monitored
The flagship scheme announced by Prime Minister Boris Johnson was heralded as a 'fresh commitment' to tackling crime. Sources said it would be across 19 forces in England and Wales.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 1 Aug 2021.
- Is Arrow Electronics (ARW) a Solid Growth Stock? 3 Reasons to Think " Yes "
(ARW) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
Zacks. Friday, 30 Jul 2021.
- Applied Optoelectronics (AAOI) May Report Negative Earnings: Know the Trend Ahead of Next Week's Release
Applied Optoelectronics (AAOI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Zacks. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- PS5 becomes fastest Sony console to achieve sales of 10 million
The PlayStation 5 has become Sony's fastest ever selling games console, the Japanese electronics
Sky News. Wednesday, 28 Jul 2021.
- 10 Years After Her Death, Amy Winehouse Returns To The Charts With A New Album
The album debuted at No. 2 on Billboard's "Top Dance/Electronic Albums" chart this week.
Forbes. Wednesday, 28 Jul 2021.
- Tokyo Olympics: Organisers tell winners NOT to bite medals - they're made of recycled electronics
Japan's Tokyo 2020 Medal Project took two years of national effort to collect enough gadgets to produce the roughly 5,000 gold, silver and bronze medals that will be given out at the Olympics.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 27 Jul 2021.
- 4 Mid-Cap Semiconductor Stocks That Have More Room to Run
The semiconductor industry is seeing a substantial uptick in demand from the consumer electronics
and automotive industries. Consequently, we think ...
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 27 Jul 2021.
- World Health Organisation calls for greater regulation to protect children from 'harmful' e-cigarettes
The head of the World Health Organisation has branded electronic
cigarettes "harmful" as he warned their use should be better regulated to protect children and teenagers.
Sky News. Tuesday, 27 Jul 2021.
- UK defence firm bid monitored by government
The government says it will monitor the proposed sale of Ultra Electronics
to US equity-owned Cobham.
BBC News. Monday, 26 Jul 2021.
- MLB to test electronic device for catcher signals
Major League Baseball will begin testing a new system that allows catchers to electronically communicate signs to pitchers at one of the lower minor league levels within the next couple of weeks.
ESPN. Friday, 23 Jul 2021.
- FTC votes to defend "right to repair" with "new vigor"
Allowing consumers to make repairs themselves keeps electronics
"off the scrap heap," says PIRG campaign director.
CBS News. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
- Best Buy: How Human Connection Saved A Failing Retailer
Former Best Buy CEO Hubert Joly shares how he revived the ailing electronics
chain, offering a guide to leaders facing seemingly insurmountable challenges.
Forbes. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
- Consumers opening their wallets as pandemic restrictions ease
Americans are spending on eating out and electronics
while cutting back on sporting gear and building supplies.
CBS News. Friday, 16 Jul 2021.
- Lone Wolf revamps its electronic signature solution, Authentisign
Lone Wolf has revamped its electronic
signature software for transactions, Authentisign. ...
Inman. Tuesday, 13 Jul 2021.
- Global chip shortage: Samsung forecasts 53% jump in quarterly profit
Demand for electronic
components has surged as people are shifting more of their lives online.
BBC News. Wednesday, 7 Jul 2021.
Electronic Equipment & Supplies News Headlines and News Summaries