This Electronic news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about electronics from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Apple iPhone and other devices may be forced to use a common charger after EU lawmakers approve rule
European Parliament approved a rule which, if passed, would mean all electronic
devices sold in the EU must be equipped with USB Type-C charging capabilities.
CNBC. Tuesday, 4 Oct 2022.
- Electronic Arts (EA) to Release Wild Hearts Gameplay on Feb 17
Arts (EA) and Koei Tecmo have revealed that the Wild Hearts action game from the Dynasty Warriors developer is set to arrive on Feb 17, 2023.
Zacks. Monday, 3 Oct 2022.
- Meet The Iranian Immigrant Who Became A Covid MedTech Billionaire
Joe Kiani surmounted overwhelming personal and professional odds to build a better blood oxygen monitoring device. So why should he be afraid to push his scrappy company into consumer electronics, challenging firms 100 times its size?
Forbes. Monday, 3 Oct 2022.
- Records From Trump White House Still Missing, National Archives Says
The archives said in a letter to the House Oversight Committee that it was seeking electronic
messages from unnamed White House officials sent through personal accounts.
New York Times. Saturday, 1 Oct 2022.
- Thousands of burglars face automatic electronic tagging for up to a YEAR after their release
Justice Secretary Brandon Lewis is to expand the electronic
tagging scheme to cover thousands of burglars, robbers and thieves serving short sentences.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 1 Oct 2022.
- Beat the Market Swings With 4 Blue-Chip Picks From Tech Sector
Here's a sneak peek into four blue-chip stocks with solid investment prospects from the technology sector -- Fortinet (FTNT), Zscaler, Synopsys and STMicroelectronics.
Zacks. Wednesday, 28 Sep 2022.
- The most efficient electric cars that will cost hundreds of pounds less to charge
Electifying.com has created an E-Rating for EVs similar to EPC ratings for houses and energy ratings for electronics
and white goods. Here's the running cost differences for an A++ versus an E.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 27 Sep 2022.
- DocuSign names former Google executive Allan Thygesen as new CEO
DocuSign's growth has slowed with the pandemic boom subsiding. Soon an advertising-sales expert will take over at the electronic-signature software maker.
CNBC. Thursday, 22 Sep 2022.
- How to Conduct Intelligent Document and Data Management
For many companies, critical data is locked on a printed page, stored in a box or sitting on someone's desk. It isn't easy to get that information flowing without scores of people to rekey it into an electronic
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 22 Sep 2022.
- Samsung aims to reach net zero carbon emissions by 2050
The latest sustainability strategy looks to achieve net zero carbon emissions across its consumer electronics
division by 2030 and across all operations by 2050.
ZDNet. Thursday, 15 Sep 2022.
- Is There A Better Pick Over Electronic Arts Stock?
Although both companies saw a rise in revenue over the recent quarters, the growth has been better for Microsoft, aided by robust demand for its cloud offerings, including Azure.
Forbes. Wednesday, 7 Sep 2022.
- Forget new TV tech, "sustainability" was the buzzword of IFA 2022
Europe's largest consumer electronics
trade show is almost over and we have returned to the office having seen several key new products and a few interesting
Pocket Lint. Monday, 5 Sep 2022.
- Recycled Metals From Electronic Waste Used to Make Jewelry
More jewelers, large and small, are using precious metals recovered from electronic
New York Times. Monday, 5 Sep 2022.
- How to detect if you have malware on your computer
Malware is currently one of the biggest threats to users of computers, phones, tablets, and other electronic
devices. Short for malicious software, malware
Pocket Lint. Friday, 2 Sep 2022.
- Arizona governor to focus on semiconductors in Taiwan visit
Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey arrived in Taiwan on Tuesday for a visit focused on semiconductors, the critical chips that are used in everyday electronics
and have become a battleground in the technology competition between the U.S. and China.
Washington Times. Tuesday, 30 Aug 2022.
Electronic Equipment & Supplies News Headlines and News Summaries