This Electronic news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about electronics from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- STMicroelectronics (STM) Outpaces Stock Market Gains: What You Should Know
STMicroelectronics (STM) closed at $47.23 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.4% move from the prior day.
Zacks. Friday, 9 Jun 2023.
- Electronic Arts (EA) Uses SAPIEN Technology in Madden NFL 24
Arts' (EA) EA SPORTS combines FieldSENSE and SAPIEN Technology for ultra-realistic gameplay and precise control for Madden NFL 24.
Zacks. Friday, 9 Jun 2023.
- Prospect of Chinese spy base in Cuba unsettles Washington
Cuba may allow China to establish a facility on its territory capable of conducting electronic
surveillance on the United States, CBS News has confirmed.
CBS News. Friday, 9 Jun 2023.
- Gamestop Suddenly Fires CEO, New Chairman Posts Cryptic Tweet Hours Before Announcement
Shares of the electronics
retailer plummeted up to 20% early Thursday.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- China moves in next door: Beijing is building an electronic eavesdropping facility on Cuba
Citing officials 'with highly classified intelligence', The Wall Street Journal said China and Cuba have reached a secret agreement to establish the base, with Beijing paying Havana 'billions'.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- Banks In Kazakhstan, Armenia, Hong Kong Block Payments For Electronics Deliveries To Russia
Banks in Kazakhstan, Armenia, and Hong Kong have started blocking payments for deliveries of electronics
to Russia to avoid U.S. sanctions for helping Moscow evade Western penalties imposed over its full-scale invasion of Ukraine.
Radio Liberty. Wednesday, 7 Jun 2023.
- From how much liquid to cabin bag sizes and electronic gadgets - expert advice on packing
Packing can be one of the most stressful things about going on holiday. But worry not, these travel experts have advised what you should and shouldn't pack when travelling on a plane.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 6 Jun 2023.
- How Will The Apple Reality Pro Headset Boost 3D Printing?
To make slim and light virtual reality and augmented reality headsets, companies like Apple and Meta will increasingly rely on electronics
Forbes. Thursday, 1 Jun 2023.
- Best Buy shares rise on earnings beat, even as CEO says shoppers are showing 'recessionary behaviors'
Best Buy shares rose, but the retailer expects weaker spending on consumer electronics
the rest of the year.
CNBC. Thursday, 25 May 2023.
- Brain implants help paralysed man to walk again
A paralysed man has been able to walk simply by thinking about it, thanks to electronic
BBC News. Wednesday, 24 May 2023.
- Is STMicroelectronics N.V. (STM) the Best Semiconductor Stock to Buy?
The semiconductor industry's long-term growth is forecasted to be driven by technological advancements. Semiconductor company STMicroelectronics N.V. (STM) delivered solid first-quarter results. Is the stock a buy now? Read ...
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 18 May 2023.
- A student recorded her teacher using a racist slur in class. Then she got suspended
After the Missouri high school student's video showed her teacher using the N-word two times, she was suspended for breaking the district's policy on electronic
Los Angeles Times. Wednesday, 17 May 2023.
- Ex-French president Nicolas Sarkozy ordered to wear electronic tag
Former French president Nicolas Sarkozy will be forced to wear an electronic
tag after losing an appeal against his conviction for corruption.
Sky News. Wednesday, 17 May 2023.
- US student suspended for filming teacher using racial slur
The school says the girl was removed for "inappropriate use of electronic
devices", but family wants an apology.
BBC News. Tuesday, 16 May 2023.
- Tax Court Dismisses Case Filed Late After Time Zone Snafu
Taxpayers Roy A. Nutt and Bonnie W. Nutt electronically filed a petition in Tax Court to contest a Notice of Deficiency from the IRS. But a time zone snafu resulted in a dismissal.
Forbes. Thursday, 4 May 2023.
Electronic Equipment & Supplies News Headlines and News Summaries