This Electronic Commerce news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about electronic commerce and e-commerce news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Is it Wise to Retain Kimco (KIM) Stock in Your Portfolio Now?
Kimco's (KIM) focus on its grocery-anchored centers, mixed-use assets and a solid balance sheet bode well for its growth. However, the rise in e-commerce
adoption and higher interest rates are woes.
Zacks. Tuesday, 4 Oct 2022.
- South Korea's Naver to buy U.S. e-commerce site Poshmark for $1.2 billion
The companies said the deal will deepen Naver's reach in online retail, while allowing Poshmark to expand into international markets.
CNBC. Tuesday, 4 Oct 2022.
- China E-Commerce Billionaire Richard Liu Settles Alleged Rape Case
Settlement terms weren't disclosed.
Forbes. Sunday, 2 Oct 2022.
- Shopify (SHOP) Unveils POS Go to Help Retail Merchants
Shopify (SHOP) launches POS Go to meet the rising demand for point-of-sales software solutions demanded by retail merchants to compete with the e-commerce
Zacks. Thursday, 29 Sep 2022.
- Eight Red Flags E-Commerce Businesses Should Look For When Partnering With A Marketing Firm
E-commerce businesses team up with marketing firms based on experience and marketing strategy.
Forbes. Wednesday, 21 Sep 2022.
- The Supply Chain Broke. Robots Are Supposed to Help Fix It.
The companies behind e-commerce
are embracing automation as the means of transcending the limitations of humans.
New York Times. Tuesday, 13 Sep 2022.
- This couple had an Amazon-themed wedding to celebrate how e-commerce brought them together
Eddie Levine and Jing Gao tied the knot on Aug. 21, and planned their wedding reception to pay homage to their roots in online retail.
CNBC. Saturday, 3 Sep 2022.
- E-Commerce Company Jumia Launches Drone Deliveries in Ghana
Africa's largest e-commerce
company, Jumia, launched the first commercial drone delivery service on the continent this week, offering delivery of products across Ghana. ...
Voice of America. Friday, 2 Sep 2022.
- Farfetch Strikes a Deal to Build a Luxury E-Commerce Giant
The agreement to buy a big stake in Yoox Net-a-Porter is a step toward consolidation in the online luxury retail industry.
New York Times. Wednesday, 24 Aug 2022.
- Retail report finds Americans souring on inflation, online shopping
A new retail and e-commerce
report finds inflation is affecting the shopping habits of 85% of Americans, leading most to reduce their purchases and feel unhappier buying online.
Washington Times. Friday, 19 Aug 2022.
- Is Amazon Stock a Buy Despite Recent Growth Headwinds?
E-commerce giant Amazon (AMZN) reported stable top-line growth in the latest earnings release and registered solid gains over the past month. However, given its premium valuation and unstable macroeconomic ...
Entrepreneur. Friday, 5 Aug 2022.
- Shopify lays off about 1,000 people amid e-commerce struggles
Officials at the customizable merchant platform expected pandemic-driven profits to last. Turns out, they didn't.
CBS News. Wednesday, 27 Jul 2022.
- As the online pandemic boom fades, Shopify cuts 1,000 jobs
Shopify is cutting 10% of its staff, or about 1,000 employees, as the e-commerce
company reckons with an unexpected sales downturn after a pandemic-fueled explosion.
Washington Times. Tuesday, 26 Jul 2022.
- E-Commerce in Africa Projected to Grow 56% by 2025
Online sales boomed during the COVID-19 pandemic, including those in some parts of Africa, where industry analysts say online trade is expected to grow by over half in the next three years. ....
Voice of America. Thursday, 21 Jul 2022.
- Is Coupang's Stock On The Verge Of A Turnaround?
Coupang (NYSE: CPNG) stock is down 62% from its 52-week. Coupang is a South Korean e-commerce
retail company based in Seoul, South Korea, and incorporated in Delaware, United States.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 15 Jul 2022.
E-Commerce Providers News Headlines and News Summaries