This Electronic Commerce news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about electronic commerce and e-commerce news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Online Grocery Sales to Grow on Coronavirus Fears: 4 Winners
E-commerce has been driving grocery sales during the pandemic, which has been helping companies like Target Corporation (TGT), The Hain Celestial Group (HAIN) and BG Foods (BGS)
Zacks. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- Lowe's (LOW) Cheers on Solid Home Improvement Products Demand
Lowe's (LOW) is expected to keep gaining from growth in home improvements market. Strong e-commerce
wing is helping the company meet rising demand from do-it-yourself and pro customers.
Zacks. Thursday, 21 Jan 2021.
- LinkedIn says these are the fastest growing job sectors in the UK
Jobs in e-commerce, health care and digital content freelancing are seeing the fastest growth in the U.K., according to LinkedIn.
CNBC. Thursday, 21 Jan 2021.
- Up 2.5x Last Year, Are Further Gains In Store For Shopify Stock?
Shopify, a technology company that helps businesses get online by setting up e-commerce
websites and handling related services, has seen its stock price rise by about 2.6x over the past 12 months. ...
Forbes. Wednesday, 20 Jan 2021.
- TikTok owner ByteDance launches payments in China as it pushes into fintech and e-commerce
ByteDance has launched a new payment services within Douyin, the Chinese sister app of TikTok.
CNBC. Wednesday, 20 Jan 2021.
- Business Reporter BrandVoice: Stepping Into Tomorrow Today: Shaping The Future Of Payments In The MENA Region [Video]
Before, most businesses were operating offline, and those businesses that applied e-commerce
didn't focus on intensifying the concept.
Forbes. Tuesday, 19 Jan 2021.
- 5 Ways To Earn Extra Money, Even if You Have a Full-Time Job
Do you want to earn more money? Invest in real estate, in e-commerce
with Amazon or take advantage of the opportunities of the sharing economy.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 18 Jan 2021.
- Two Chinese e-commerce workers die 'from overworking' and a third one sets himself on fire
Two employees from Pinduoduo, an Chinese e-commerce
platform, died within two weeks. A driver for food delivery service, Eleme, set himself on fire in a desperate attempt to seek his unpaid wages.
Daily Mail. Monday, 18 Jan 2021.
- Amazon Workers Near Vote on Joining Union at Alabama Warehouse
The election, expected early next year, will be one of the few times that employees of the e-commerce
giant have had an opportunity to decide whether to join a union.
New York Times. Wednesday, 30 Dec 2020.
- Chinese regulator launches anti-monopoly probe of e-commerce giant Alibaba, stepping up pressure on
BEIJING (AP) - Chinese regulator launches anti-monopoly probe of e-commerce
giant Alibaba, stepping up pressure on tech industry.
Washington Times. Wednesday, 23 Dec 2020.
- Shopify stores riddled with fakes and fraudsters
E-commerce authentication service Fakespot says 21% of Shopify stores pose a risk to customers.
BBC News. Wednesday, 23 Dec 2020.
- The Challenges for eLogistics That 2020 Left in LATAM
While the pandemic halted some business operations, e-commerce
soared in amounts unthinkable before 2020, representing a great opportunity for electronic logistics.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 22 Dec 2020.
- Etsy: Connecting creatives with buyers by the millions
site has allowed more than three million artists, designers, craftspeople and hobbyists to find markets for their work.
CBS News. Sunday, 20 Dec 2020.
- Etsy: Connecting artists with buyers by the millions
With more people shopping at home these days, the e-commerce
site Etsy has allowed more than three million artists, designers, craftspeople and hobbyists to find markets for their work. ...
CBS News. Sunday, 20 Dec 2020.
- With 3 Billion Packages to Go, Online Shopping Faces Tough Holiday Test
The season is adding pressure on retailers, strained by a pandemic surge in e-commerce
and limited by shippers, to deliver gifts on time.
New York Times. Saturday, 5 Dec 2020.
E-Commerce Providers News Headlines and News Summaries