This Electronic Commerce news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about electronic commerce and e-commerce news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Why Levi's is opening 100 new stores even as pandemic online sales boom keeps growing
Covid-19 accelerated the shift from in-store retail sales to e-commerce, but Levi Strauss and Estee Lauder are still betting on a future for bricks-and-mortar.
CNBC. Sunday, 17 Oct 2021.
- Nine Steps Every Entrepreneur Can Take To Scale Up Their E-Commerce Business
Here's how to ensure your online company thrives in the current marketplace.
Forbes. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- Shares of a British e-commerce firm backed by SoftBank are in freefall
company THG has said it knows of "no notifiable reason" for a 35% plunge in its share price on Tuesday.
CNBC. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- The New Balance Between E-Commerce And In-Store Shopping
As we take a more integrated view of e-commerce
and in-store retail, I believe the reality is that successful retailers will meet consumers where they are, whether that is at home or in the store.
Forbes. Monday, 11 Oct 2021.
- A practical guide to consolidate your business in the digital world
Compared to the United States of America, where 50% of sales are concentrated in two retailers (Amazon and Walmart), e-commerce
in Mexico is still a territory that is maturing.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021.
- Dolce and Gabbana sell $5.7 million of NFT merchandise in online auction
Dolce and Gabbana sold a $5.7 million worth of luxury merchandise from their new collection that featured both digital and physical representations of their work. It was bought by an e-commerce
Daily Mail. Monday, 4 Oct 2021.
- Amazon (AMZN) Boosts E-commerce Reach in India with Fresh Move
Amazon (AMZN) expands Fresh infrastructure in India, which bodes well for its strengthening efforts toward fulfillment expansion.
Zacks. Monday, 4 Oct 2021.
- 5 Stocks To Watch as Paper Industry Rides on Packaging Demand
Surge in e-commerce
activities and strong demand for critical and consumer-oriented products will continue to support the Zacks Paper and Related Products industry. ...
Zacks. Monday, 4 Oct 2021.
- Latin e-commerce startup Merama raises $ 225 million
SoftBank led an initial close of about $ 150 million and Advent led a subsequent close, bringing the total raised to $ 225 million.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 30 Sep 2021.
- E-Commerce Prices Have Skyrocketed Because Of Inflation: REPORT
'We are entering new territory'
Daily Caller. Wednesday, 15 Sep 2021.
- iPhone 13 storage and colour options leak on retailer site ahead of launch
Listings on a Ukranian e-commerce
website appear to have revealed details of the iPhone 13 series set to be unveiled at Apple's 14 September event.There's
Pocket Lint. Friday, 10 Sep 2021.
- Alibaba Faces Reckoning Over Harassment
A rape accusation at the Chinese e-commerce
giant has shed light on a work culture that some former employees say is humiliating and toxic.
New York Times. Tuesday, 7 Sep 2021.
- Johnson adds new note to e-commerce collection with GAK purchase
Luke Johnson, one of Britain's best-known leisure entrepreneurs, is adding to his collection of e-commerce
businesses by snapping up a leading online retailer of musical instruments.
Sky News. Sunday, 5 Sep 2021.
- Amazon 'planning to open department stores in US'
According to reports, the e-commerce
giant wants to branch further into High Street retail by opening several big stores.
BBC News. Thursday, 19 Aug 2021.
- eBay exec who led team that stalked couple over poor reviews says he's an ex 'intelligence agent'
A former eBay executive accused of terrorizing a couple in retaliation for criticizing the e-commerce
giant says he previously worked as a U.S. intelligence agent.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 18 Aug 2021.
E-Commerce Providers News Headlines and News Summaries