This Electronic Commerce news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about electronic commerce and e-commerce news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- The 10 things you can't return to Amazon if you change your mind
You can by nearly anything and everything on Amazon, but returning items is a different story. The e-commerce
giant has a strict policy on what can and cannot be sent back for a refund.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 8 Jun 2023.
- Should You Retain Regency (REG) Stock in Your Portfolio Now?
Regency's (REG) focus on grocery-anchored shopping centers, expansion efforts and a solid balance sheet augur well for growth. Higher e-commerce
adoption and high interest rates are headwinds.
Zacks. Wednesday, 7 Jun 2023.
- The Billion Dollar Asos Question As Shareholders Hope Bid Lifts Stock
Reports that Trendyol, a Turkish competitor backed by Chinese e-commerce
colossus Alibaba, previously launched a $1.24 billion takeover bid have briefly lifted its stock.
Forbes. Tuesday, 6 Jun 2023.
- Steering Through Inflation: Strategies For E-Commerce Resilience And Growth
Inflation, often referred to as the silent thief, can stealthily erode profits if not correctly managed.
Forbes. Tuesday, 6 Jun 2023.
- Should You Retain Kimco (KIM) Stock in Your Portfolio Now?
Kimco's (KIM) focus on grocery-anchored centers, mixed-use assets and a solid balance sheet augur well for long-term growth. However, surging e-commerce
adoption and high interest rates are concerns.
Zacks. Monday, 5 Jun 2023.
- Chinese apps remain hugely popular in the U.S. despite efforts to ban TikTok
Those apps include others made by TikTok's owner ByteDance, like CapCut and Lemon8, as well as e-commerce
apps like Temu and Shein.
CNBC. Monday, 29 May 2023.
- Start Your Side Hustle: Save $160 on a Lifetime Subscription to this E-Commerce All-in-One Solution
For just $39.97, you can set up a branded storefront for an online business and start selling in just a few minutes.
Entrepreneur. Saturday, 27 May 2023.
- TikTok Shop, a rising threat to Shopee and Lazada in Southeast Asia
TikTok Shop poses a threat to e-commerce
players such as Shopee and Lazada in Southeast Asia as it pushes aggressively into the region.
CNBC. Friday, 26 May 2023.
- 2 REITs Investors Are Avoiding
Retail REITs have been under pressure amid the growth of e-commerce
. So, we think Macerich (MAC) and Urban Edge (UE) should be avoided considering their weak fundamentals. Let's discuss ...
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 11 May 2023.
- Weight loss firm Jenny Craig could close its offices this Friday and teeters on brink of bankruptcy
Weight loss firm Jenny Craig could be closing its corporate offices as soon as this Friday as it fights for survival and considers an e-commerce
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 2 May 2023.
- Weight loss company Jenny Craig to shut down corporate offices
Weight loss giant Jenny Craig is planning to shutter its corporate offices and likely transition to an e-commerce
company as early as Friday.
ABC News. Monday, 1 May 2023.
- Amazon cloud and ads units offset flat e-commerce
Amazon has been hit as shoppers return to in-store spending after the pandemic.
BBC News. Thursday, 27 Apr 2023.
- Amazon worker injuries are still higher than 2020
E-commerce giant accounts for over half of all serious injuries in industry despite employing just 36% of workers, analysis shows.
CBS News. Thursday, 13 Apr 2023.
- Outspoken Chinese Billionaire Jack Ma Reportedly Resurfaces After Long Absence
Jack Ma, the founder of e-commerce
giant Alibaba has reappeared in Hangzhou mainland China
Daily Caller. Monday, 27 Mar 2023.
- Lawsuit: Amazon Go stores didn't properly alert customers of biometric tracking
The lawsuit claims that the e-commerce
giant violated a New York City law passed in early 2021.
CBS News. Saturday, 18 Mar 2023.
E-Commerce Providers News Headlines and News Summaries