This Electronic Commerce news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about electronic commerce and e-commerce news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) to Report Q1 Earnings: What's in Store?
Soft comps & lower margin will likely mar Williams-Sonoma (WSM) fiscal Q1 results. E-commerce growth, digital leadership, product innovation & operational excellence will partly offset the negatives.
Zacks. Monday, 20 May 2019.
- Walmart's (WMT) Q1 Earnings Top, Revenues Miss Estimates
Walmart's (WMT) earnings beat estimates for the fifth straight time in Q1. U.S. e-commerce sales remain strong.
Zacks. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Hospitality Should Not Remain The Last E-Commerce Industry Regarding Prepayment
Paris - In most e-commerce business today, payment is done at the time of purchase and not at the time of consumption. ...
Hsyndicate. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway reveals $900 million Amazon stake
Berkshire Hathaway on Wednesday revealed the size of its previously announced stake in the e-commerce giant.
CNBC. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Subscription furniture service Feather raises $12M in new capital
Feather, a subscription furniture e-commerce company, has raised $12 million in new capital and will expand into Los Angeles and Orange County starting next week. ...
Furniture Today. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- Alibaba revenue beats estimates on cloud boost; shares rise
China's Alibaba Group Holding Ltd beat analysts' estimates for fourth-quarter revenue on Wednesday, boosted by growth in its core e-commerce and cloud computing businesses.
CNBC. Wednesday, 15 May 2019.
- How To Recession-Proof Your E-Commerce Business
Both brick-and-mortar and e-commerce businesses need to have a plan in place for dipping revenue and rising costs.
Forbes. Monday, 13 May 2019.
- Walmart Brasil to ditch e-commerce, focus on brick and mortar
Walmart Brasil will close down its e-commerce operation in Latin America's biggest retail market to focus on brick and mortar locations, converting underperforming hypermarkets into wholesale stores.
Reuters. Friday, 10 May 2019.
- 3 Tips For Branding Your E-Commerce Business In A Crowded Market
Many businesses live or die based on their branding. Branding in a crowded marketplace has its challenges, from creating consistent and compelling messaging to ensuring your target market hears those messages loud and clear. ...
Forbes. Friday, 10 May 2019.
- Redfin Aims to Bring E-Commerce to Home Buying
Web-focused companies are increasingly competing with traditional brokerages, moving to displace agents from the process of selling a house, and now the other side.
New York Times. Wednesday, 8 May 2019.
- Middle East B2C E-Commerce Market, 2019 - M-Commerce Drives the Growth of Online Retail Sales - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN - The "Middle East B2C E-Commerce Market 2019" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. ... ...
Business Wire. Wednesday, 8 May 2019.
- Would Green Socialism Shut Down e-Commerce?
Leftists are attacking Amazon -- and through it the concept of catialism as a whole.
American Thinker. Tuesday, 7 May 2019.
- EU fleshes out WTO e-commerce proposal, faces obstacles
The European Union began a push for improved protection for traders and consumers involved in online transactions, as it published proposals on Friday launching what are likely to be long and hard WTO negotiations on regulating e-commerce.
Reuters. Friday, 3 May 2019.
OpenCart, OSCommerce, WooCommerce, Shopify are also being targeted.
ZDNet. Thursday, 2 May 2019.
- Facebook Overhauls Messaging as It Pivots to Privacy
Facebook Inc on Tuesday debuted an overhaul of its core social network and new business-focused tools, the first concrete steps in its plan to refashion itself into a private messaging and e-commerce company. ...
Voice of America. Tuesday, 30 Apr 2019.
Electronic shopping cart - ecommerce symbol
Related Directory Page(s)
E-Commerce Providers News Headlines and News Summaries