This Electronic Commerce news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about electronic commerce and e-commerce news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Amazon plunge drags down eBay, Etsy and Wayfair as investors fret over slowing growth
Amazon's disappointing results on Thursday pushed down shares of top U.S. e-commerce
CNBC. Friday, 30 Jul 2021.
- Amazon shares slide after earnings disappoint
Investors acknowledged the slower growth could put Amazon's stock under pressure in the near term, but said they remain positive about the e-commerce
CNBC. Friday, 30 Jul 2021.
- What's in the Offing for Alibaba (BABA) in Q1 Earnings?
Alibaba's (BABA) first-quarter fiscal 2022 results are expected to reflect gains from e-commerce
and the cloud business amid the growing regulatory concerns.
Zacks. Friday, 30 Jul 2021.
- Shopify's (SHOP) Q2 Earnings and Revenue Beat Estimates
Shopify's (SHOP) second-quarter results benefit from growth in merchant base amid spurt in e-commerce
Zacks. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- Will UPS Stock Rebound After A 7% Fall Yesterday?
The much talked about Ground segment for UPS, which saw a massive growth since the beginning of the pandemic, due to an increased demand for e-commerce
orders, started to see lower volume with the gradual opening of the economy.
Forbes. Thursday, 29 Jul 2021.
- E-Commerce Tech Veteran And CEO Julie Bornstein On Her Latest Venture, THE YES
Think a Spotify list but for clothes. THE YES sets out to make online shopping easier and more personal through AI-generated algorithms.
Forbes. Tuesday, 27 Jul 2021.
- Harness the E-commerce Boom with This Shopify Course
Learn how to launch and grow a side hustle business on Shopify.
Entrepreneur. Saturday, 24 Jul 2021.
- You can now pay with Dogecoin in Coinbase Commerce, we tell you how it works
Elon Musk likes this. Dogecoin became the seventh cryptocurrency accepted as a form of payment on Coinbase Commerce, the e-commerce
platform of the US exchange.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 23 Jul 2021.
- Alex Rodriguez joins ownership group for Timberwolves and Lynx
Rodriguez and Marc Lore, an e-commerce
billionaire, have a pathway to controlling ownership of the professional Minnesota basketball teams in two years.
New York Times. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
- U.S. sues Amazon to force recall of dangerous products
Consumer Product Safety Commission wants e-commerce
giant to accept responsibility for removing unsafe merchandise.
CBS News. Thursday, 15 Jul 2021.
- The Amazon sellers who sold up and became millionaires
entrepreneurs have thrived in lockdown - now big money wants to buy them out.
BBC News. Wednesday, 30 Jun 2021.
- Netflix launches e-commerce site 'Netflix.Shop'
Netflix.Shop is now delivering items to customers in the US, although it will expand into other countries around the world in the coming months, the California streaming giant says.
Daily Mail. Monday, 14 Jun 2021.
- DHL makes massive robot order to keep pace with e-commerce
We're witnessing a logistics arms race between suppliers vying to adopt the correct autonomous technology fastest.
ZDNet. Wednesday, 9 Jun 2021.
- Xiaohongshu social media account blocked after Tiananmen post
E-commerce app Xiaohongshu's social media account disappeared after a post on the sensitive date.
BBC News. Monday, 7 Jun 2021.
- After Washington, D.C., sues Amazon, 5 states consider action
giant faces scrutiny for alleged monopolistic practices from U.S. regulators and five states, according to reports.
CBS News. Friday, 28 May 2021.
E-Commerce Providers News Headlines and News Summaries