This Electronic Commerce news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about electronic commerce and e-commerce news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Costco (COST) Thrives on Stellar Comps Show & E-Commerce
Under the current circumstances, people are exhibiting a preference for discount stores for essentials or other daily purchases. Apparently, Costco (COST) has emerged as viable option for them.
Zacks. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Want To Target Generation Z? You Need A Snapchat Marketing Strategy
For businesses and e-commerce
stores targeting young consumers, Snapchat can be the best place to get your marketing in front of this demographic.
Forbes. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Stanley Black (SWK) to Post Q3 Earnings: Is a Beat in Store?
Stanley Black's (SWK) Q3 results are expected to reflect gains from improving product demand, rise in the e-commerce
business and cost-saving moves. Forex woes and tariffs are likely to have hurt.
Zacks. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- 44% Of Global eCommerce Is Owned By 4 Chinese Companies
And 58% of global e-commerce
is concentrated in just six companies, not including Walmart.
Forbes. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- China's super-wealthy got $1.5trillion richer during pandemic that began in Wuhan
China's wealthiest man, Jack Ma (pictured), saw his wealth rise by 45 per cent after his e-commerce
business Alibaba emerged as one of the winners of the crisis.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- E-commerce is growing thanks to women: study
Mexicans are spending more and more and appear to be adopting some of the luxury shopping habits of their American neighbors. How does this affect digital fraud problems and anti-fraud systems?
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Apple's Chinese users are mainly snapping up iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro models, new data shows
More than two thirds of Apple's smartphones pre-ordered on Chinese e-commerce
site Fenqile are iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro models, which are proving popular with consumers in the world's second-largest economy.
CNBC. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Can E-Commerce Save Retail?
Get physical, social, and digital. It's time to integrate.
Entrepreneur. Monday, 19 Oct 2020.
- Holiday jobs: A list of who's hiring and what they pay
The pandemic is accelerating the demise of brick-and-mortar stores, with those engaged in e-commerce
CBS News. Sunday, 18 Oct 2020.
- Alibaba shops for hypermarket chain Sun Art in $3.6 billion deal
giant is hoping to further leverage its digital presence to support Sun Art's 481 hypermarkets and three mid-size supermarkets in China. ...
Yahoo. Sunday, 18 Oct 2020.
- Beyond Amazon Prime Day: 4 ways e-commerce has shaken up the retail industry over the past 5 years
Amazon held its first-ever e-commerce
holiday, Prime Day, in July 2015. And ever since then, the online shopping event has helped to reshape the entire retail industry.
CNBC. Wednesday, 14 Oct 2020.
- Jd.com Clears Short-term Resistance
JD.com moved above a mini-consolidation in its base, offering an early entry. The Chinese e-commerce
giant is building the right side of a new base.
Yahoo. Friday, 9 Oct 2020.
- Disappointed bride-to-be discovers the dress she ordered online looks VERY different
Meaghan Taylor, 23, from Stratford, Prince Edward Island, Canada, bought the $100 second-hand wedding dress from a private seller on e-commerce
Daily Mail. Friday, 9 Oct 2020.
- Kylie Jenner Cosmetics warns customers of online 'security breach'
Kylie Jenner's cosmetics firm has warned customers of a "security breach" with Shopify - the firm which runs its e-commerce
Sky News. Wednesday, 30 Sep 2020.
- Commentary: We need to talk about those Breonna Taylor T-shirts
There is a whole e-commerce
ecosystem that is monetizing the deaths of Black people that have gripped the nation. ...
Los Angeles Times. Monday, 28 Sep 2020.
E-Commerce Providers News Headlines and News Summaries