This Electricity news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about electricity and electric news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG GLE63 S is a proper performer - Roadshow
With more than 600 horsepower and an electric
motor jammed in there, the GLE63 S is always ready to party.
CNET. Saturday, 29 Feb 2020.
- Electric Busmaker Proterra Using Its Silicon Valley Tech To Make Green Freightliner Trucks
Proterra is leveraging its heavy-duty vehicle expertise and branching out into commercial vehicles.
Forbes. Friday, 28 Feb 2020.
- Tracking down the mystery of matter
Researchers have measured a property of the neutron more precisely than ever before. In the process they found out that the elementary particle has a significantly smaller electric
dipole moment than was previously assumed. ...
Science Daily. Friday, 28 Feb 2020.
- FedEx, Chanje Plan Development of Charging Infrastructure
vehicles and the DC charging infrastructure are expected to enable FedEx (FDX) to enhance operational efficiency, simultaneously backing its sustainability goals.
Zacks. Friday, 28 Feb 2020.
- BMW iNext passes more tests but still not likely to appear until 2021
A prototype in the BMW iNext series has completed a new range of tests, designed to ensure it can cope in extreme conditions.The futuristic, fully-electric
Pocket Lint. Friday, 28 Feb 2020.
- Wind has become the 'most-used' source of renewable electricity generation in the US
Wind power installations have picked up over the last ten years.
CNBC. Friday, 28 Feb 2020.
- Eco travel: What are our current options for green aviation
From innovations in fuel efficiency to electric
planes, green travel is a booming business. CNBC's Nessa Anwar explains "eco-travel" and what it means to be on an eco-friendly flight.
CNBC. Friday, 28 Feb 2020.
- New method converts carbon dioxide to methane at low temperatures
Scientists developed a new method to convert carbon dioxide to methane with an electric
field at low temperatures. In comparison to previous methods, this new method can produce any amount of methane whenever necessary. ...
Science Daily. Thursday, 27 Feb 2020.
- Chinese communities install 'electric seals' to prevent residents from leaving during coronavirus
gadgets will instantly alarm officers when the residents open the doors. Cities around China have enforced quarantine measures in an effort to curb the epidemic of coronavirus.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 27 Feb 2020.
- General Electric Unit Gets Wind Turbine Deal From EDF-SITAC
General Electric's (GE) 2.7 MW wind turbines are likely to make Sitac Kabini wind farm more efficient in producing renewable energy in Gujarat, India.
Zacks. Thursday, 27 Feb 2020.
- Can Electric Cars Rise In Time To Save Us? Washington State Says Yes
WA State is committed to decarbonizing by mid-century and has passed legislation to do just that, like replacing all gasoline cars, mostly with electric
Forbes. Thursday, 27 Feb 2020.
- PUC approves $500K for electric vehicle charging incentives
BANGOR, Maine (AP) - The Maine Public Utilities Commission has approved a pair of pilot projects that would provide $500,000 in incentives toward 120 electric
vehicle charging stations across the state. ...
Washington Times. Wednesday, 26 Feb 2020.
- Outdoor heaters: Paris campaigners want them banned
A campaign is under way in Paris to ban heaters due to concerns about their electricity
BBC News. Wednesday, 26 Feb 2020.
- Veillette Guitars Unveils the AeroElectric True-Twelve 12-String
A semi-hollow 12-string loaded with a Seymour Duncan Vintage Rail Humbucker.
Premier Guitar. Monday, 24 Feb 2020.
- How London is the WORST place in the UK for finding a 'rapid charging port' for electric vehicles
EXCLUSIVE:London came bottom of a list of ten cities when measuring the percentage of charging locations over 43kW - the classification for 'rapid charge', according to ESRI who collected the data.
Daily Mail. Monday, 24 Feb 2020.
Electric Contractors News Headlines and News Summaries