This Drapery and Curtain news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about drapery and curtain news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Curtain falls on NYC's landmark Ziegfeld Theatre
One of the world's most prestigious movie palaces, noted for its gala red carpet premieres, closes its doors after 46 years
CBS News. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
- How Churchill retired to enjoy glamorous lifestyle with the rich and famous in Monte Carlo
In Churchill: Curtain
Call, the final episode of a series airing on Channel 5, footage and photos show the former Prime Minister enjoying himself with billionaire Aristotle Onassis (pictured).
Daily Mail. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
- Danny DeVito, in and out of character
He's already a star of film and TV many times over. Now it's curtain
up on Danny DeVito's latest and very different act, starring on Broadway in Arthur Miller's "The Price." Martha Teichner takes us backstage.
CBS News. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
- Dubai parts with curtain covers for restaurants in Ramadan
- Back of the Yards fire damages 2 buildings, 3rd saved by 'water curtain'
Two buildings were damaged by a fire in Chicago's Back of the Yards neighborhood Friday.
ABC News. Saturday, 3 Apr 2021.
- How a Czech Rock Band Helped Smash the Iron Curtain
The Plastic People of the Universe started out covering Velvet Underground songs in Prague clubs. By 1989, the band had helped crush communism in the Eastern Bloc.
Mental Floss. Wednesday, 31 Mar 2021.
- Cramer says Chair Powell 'was dead right' in leaving rates unchanged
"Pay no attention to the inflation behind the curtain," Jim Cramer said on "Mad Money."
CNBC. Wednesday, 17 Mar 2021.
- West End prepares to lift the curtain! Theatres announce dates for the return of musicals
The Government's roadmap out of lockdown allows indoor events with a capacity of 1,000 people or half full, whichever is lower, to take place from May 17. Theatres plan to reopen after this date.
Daily Mail. Friday, 12 Mar 2021.
- Free On-Demand Webinar: Zoom CEO Shares How He Built the Explosively Popular Video Communications Platform
Join Eric Yuan, Founder/CEO of Zoom, as he pulls back the curtain
on his time as an executive at Cisco and Webex to the launch and hyper-growth of Zoom.
Entrepreneur. Tuesday, 2 Mar 2021.
- The Best Irons To Keep Your Wardrobe Wrinkle-Free
Whether you want to smooth out your curtains, press your bed sheets, or spruce up your clothes, these are the best irons for the job.
Forbes. Monday, 1 Mar 2021.
- Amazon Is A Marvel Of Digital Capitalism And That Is The Problem
Robin Gaster's new book, "Behemoth: Amazon Rising," pulls back the curtain
to reveal the amazing and dirty secrets that led to its rise as an unstoppable force in e-commerce retail.
Forbes. Sunday, 28 Feb 2021.
- New Year's revelries muted by virus as curtain draws on 2020
Usually a million people pack Times Square on New Year's Eve, but this is not a usual year due to the coronavirus pandemic.
ABC News. Friday, 1 Jan 2021.
- Photos: As curtain falls on 2020, New Year's Eve celebrations around the world are muted
With the damper of pandemic restrictions, this New Year's Eve is being celebrated like no other before it in most of the world.
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 31 Dec 2020.
- Online Shopping Is Amazing. Or Is It?
So many shower curtains! But with the endless choice comes the risk of being fooled.
New York Times. Tuesday, 15 Dec 2020.
- First West End musicals to reopen this weekend with artists 'trepidatiously excited'
Curtains will rise on the first West End musicals to reopen this weekend - nine months after coronavirus forced them to close.
Sky News. Friday, 4 Dec 2020.
Draperies & Curtains News Headlines and News Summaries