This Drapery and Curtain news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about drapery and curtain news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- The friends who drove a bus behind the Iron Curtain
The men and women who drove across Europe in a double-decker bus that was older than them.
BBC News. Wednesday, 7 Oct 2020.
- ALEX BRUMMER: Curtain falls on the movies
In much the same way as the coronavirus has speeded up the switch from high street to online shopping, and offices to more home working, it has also supercharged the way we access entertainment.
Daily Mail. Tuesday, 6 Oct 2020.
- Cineworld: 45,000 to lose their jobs as curtains close at UK and US cinemas
Cineworld is on course to cut tens of thousands of jobs after confirming plans to temporarily bring the curtain
down on its UK and US cinemas because of continuing disruption from the coronavirus pandemic.
Sky News. Monday, 5 Oct 2020.
- Covid-19: Is the pandemic a showstopper for am-dram?
Will the pandemic bring the final curtain
down on am-dram - or could technology prove its saviour?
BBC News. Saturday, 3 Oct 2020.
- Pulling Back The Curtain On China's 'Project Of The Century'
A new book, The Emperor's New Road, tells the inside story of how Beijing's Belt and Road Initiative actually looks on the ground.
Radio Liberty. Wednesday, 30 Sep 2020.
- Woman's epic reaction to 'spooky' ghostlike figure in TikTok video goes viral: 'What was that?'
A video, posted earlier this week by TikTok user Anna Banana, shows what appears to be a figure ruffling a curtain
in front of her open sliding glass door.
Fox News. Saturday, 26 Sep 2020.
- West End theatre giant lifts curtain on new investor
The West End entertainment giant which owns the Piccadilly and Apollo theatres is bringing in a new investor to secure new funding aimed at steering it through the coronavirus crisis.
Sky News. Friday, 25 Sep 2020.
- Belarus president says he will close borders with Poland and Lithuania
Alexander Lukashenko, who is clinging to power in Belarus amid mass protest against his regime, said he will close the border with Poland and Lithuania - as the UN was warned of a 'new Iron Curtain'.
Daily Mail. Friday, 18 Sep 2020.
- An inside look at CIA directors, their relationship with the presidents and how it impacted COVID-19
Chris Whipple spoke to almost every living CIA director for his new book "The Spymasters." He pulls back the curtain
on the importance of their relationship with the president and how it has impacted major crises. ...
CBS News. Monday, 14 Sep 2020.
- Giants Set To Begin The Joe Judge Era
There are several reasons to be optimistic as the curtain
is set to rise on the Joe Judge era of Giants football.
Forbes. Monday, 14 Sep 2020.
- California Wildfires: Extreme Heat Turns State Into a Furnace
Fires burning from near the Mexico border to the forests of the Sierra Nevada spread a curtain
of smoke over California on Monday.
New York Times. Tuesday, 8 Sep 2020.
- Coronavirus update: CDC chief backs school reopenings; Pfizer lifts curtain on vaccine data
Centers for Disease Control Director Robert Redfield on Friday forcefully advocated the reopening of U.S. ...
Yahoo. Friday, 21 Aug 2020.
- Jalen Rose Partners With New York Post For A Weekly Column And Podcast
Jalen Rose promises a look "behind the curtain" in his new role with the New York Post, which will be in addition to his ESPN duties as an NBA analyst and co-host of "Jalen and Jacoby."
Forbes. Thursday, 20 Aug 2020.
- The new Hong Kong: Disappearing books, illegal words and arrests over blank white paper
Less than two weeks under a new national security law enacted by Beijing, Hong Kong residents already feel a curtain
of control falling over the city's realms of speech and thought.
Los Angeles Times. Friday, 10 Jul 2020.
- 'Cuddle curtains' are going global amid the coronavirus pandemic
One of the hardest parts of the coronavirus pandemic for many people has been that social distancing measures, but there is a solution.
CNBC. Thursday, 2 Jul 2020.
Draperies & Curtains News Headlines and News Summaries