This Drapery and Curtain news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about drapery and curtain news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Ukraine war: The families who made it through the new Iron Curtain
The families fleeing Russian-occupied areas speak of their hopes and fears as the border hardens.
BBC News. Tuesday, 4 Oct 2022.
- Nester unites nerds and contractors, lifts curtain on housing costs
Nester's model is yet another great example of how real estate market and consumer services data can coalesce to improve how homebuyers and homesellers respond to the market.
Inman. Monday, 3 Oct 2022.
- Woman allegedly kills ex-landlord after forging $40,000 of his checks
Prosecutors say Xiu Fang Ke beat Leonard Garber with a hammer and wrapped his body in a curtain
after he confronted her about forging his checks.
Inman. Monday, 3 Oct 2022.
- Queensland urologist Daryl Stephens accused of leaving patient with mutilated penis
Queensland surgeon Daryl Stephens has been accused of leaving a patient with a mutilated penis and blowing his nose on a curtain
during an operation.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 25 Sep 2022.
- Roger Federer is in TEARS as he brings the curtain down on a dazzling career at Laver Cup
The 20-time grand-slam champion announced last week he would bow out from competitive tennis with one final match at the Ryder Cup-style event which was his brainchild.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 24 Sep 2022.
- Roger Federer: 20-time Grand Slam champion retires after Laver Cup loss
Roger Federer brings the curtain
down on his illustrious career by teaming up with fellow great Rafael Nadal on an emotional night in London.
BBC News. Saturday, 24 Sep 2022.
- "Phantom of the Opera" closing on Broadway
will soon come down on Broadway's longest-running show. "The Phantom of the Opera" will close in February after nearly 35 years and more than 13,000 performances.
CBS News. Friday, 16 Sep 2022.
- 'Losing $1 Million a Month': Broadway's Longest-Running Show Is Closing
The Phantom of the Opera will take its final curtain
call in February 2023.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 16 Sep 2022.
- The True Story of Edie Sedgwick and Andy Warhol
Alice Sedgwick Wohl's new memoir pulls back the curtain
on her celebrity sister's story
Smithsonian. Thursday, 18 Aug 2022.
- Confessions of a Political Swashbuckler
Lis Smith, a Democratic communications operative, has written a memoir that pulls back the curtain
on how campaigns are won and lost.
New York Times. Monday, 18 Jul 2022.
- Cinema giant Vue International close to agreeing £1bn takeover by lenders
Vue International, Britain's third-biggest cinema chain, is close to bringing the curtain
up on a £1bn recapitalisation that will see its lenders take ownership of the business and put it back on a sustainable financial footing.
Sky News. Wednesday, 13 Jul 2022.
- Crime Without Punishment: Fighting for Justice | CBS Reports
In this CBS Reports documentary, Jim Axelrod peels back the curtain
on a sobering reality of a justice system in crisis: For roughly half of the people murdered in America, no one is arrested for the crime.
CBS News. Saturday, 2 Jul 2022.
- ANDERSON: Has America Reached Peak Woke Capitalism?
Is the curtain
about to drop?
Daily Caller. Sunday, 29 May 2022.
- 'For Alex it's a case of life or death': For some the cost of living crisis is also a health crisis
"Open the curtains," Emma Eastham tells her son Alex, "shall we show them your oxygen and what we do with it?"
Sky News. Wednesday, 18 May 2022.
- Make your curtains smart within 30 seconds using these SwitchBot curtains and accessories today
Thanks to the increasing accessibility of smart home accessories, most people can control all aspects of their homes using voice commands or smartphones.
Pocket Lint. Wednesday, 12 Jan 2022.
Draperies & Curtains News Headlines and News Summaries