This Drapery and Curtain news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about drapery and curtain news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- New Year's revelries muted by virus as curtain draws on 2020
Usually a million people pack Times Square on New Year's Eve, but this is not a usual year due to the coronavirus pandemic.
ABC News. Friday, 1 Jan 2021.
- Photos: As curtain falls on 2020, New Year's Eve celebrations around the world are muted
With the damper of pandemic restrictions, this New Year's Eve is being celebrated like no other before it in most of the world.
Los Angeles Times. Thursday, 31 Dec 2020.
- Britons open curtains to fresh snow with -6C Arctic blast set to bring up to FOUR inches more today
Large parts of Britain were today blanketed in snow, closing roads, causing crashes and creating delays on the railway. More snow could be on its way later today, the Met Office warns.
Daily Mail. Monday, 28 Dec 2020.
- Online Shopping Is Amazing. Or Is It?
So many shower curtains! But with the endless choice comes the risk of being fooled.
New York Times. Tuesday, 15 Dec 2020.
- Barclays Warns Of A Coronavirus Third Wave Lockdown
Another lockdown like March and April and its curtains for the US economy. Good news: Barclays doesn't think it happens.
Forbes. Friday, 4 Dec 2020.
- First West End musicals to reopen this weekend with artists 'trepidatiously excited'
Curtains will rise on the first West End musicals to reopen this weekend - nine months after coronavirus forced them to close.
Sky News. Friday, 4 Dec 2020.
- Philip Green's Topshop empire Arcadia Group faces collapse within days - 13,000 jobs at risk
Sir Philip Green's retail empire is facing collapse within days, putting 13,000 jobs at risk and bringing the curtain
down on the high street career of one of Britain's most controversial businessmen.
Sky News. Friday, 27 Nov 2020.
- CIA pulls back a little on curtain shrouding Area 51
Intelligence agency reveals newly declassified documents on history of famously secretive government site
CBS News. Monday, 16 Nov 2020.
- How an army of curtain twitchers outsmarted Adolf's German spies in wartime Britain
With the outbreak of war in 1939, the greatest fear became the prospect of enemy parachutists dropping behind the lines to cause mayhem as a preamble to full invasion.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 5 Nov 2020.
- Eminem Hits An Extremely Rare Milestone On The Albums Chart With One Of His Biggest Successes
'Curtain Call: The Hits' has now spent 500 weeks on the Billboard 200.
Forbes. Tuesday, 3 Nov 2020.
- Regina Taylor, 'Lovecraft Country' actress, debuts virtual play 'the black album.2020.resistence'
Legendary Chicago theater actress, playwright and director Regina Taylor is raising a virtual curtain
for a new online production called 'the black album.2020.resistence.'
ABC News. Tuesday, 27 Oct 2020.
- Pulling Back The Curtain On China's 'Project Of The Century'
A new book, The Emperor's New Road, tells the inside story of how Beijing's Belt and Road Initiative actually looks on the ground.
Radio Liberty. Wednesday, 30 Sep 2020.
- Woman's epic reaction to 'spooky' ghostlike figure in TikTok video goes viral: 'What was that?'
A video, posted earlier this week by TikTok user Anna Banana, shows what appears to be a figure ruffling a curtain
in front of her open sliding glass door.
Fox News. Saturday, 26 Sep 2020.
- An inside look at CIA directors, their relationship with the presidents and how it impacted COVID-19
Chris Whipple spoke to almost every living CIA director for his new book "The Spymasters." He pulls back the curtain
on the importance of their relationship with the president and how it has impacted major crises. ...
CBS News. Monday, 14 Sep 2020.
- California Wildfires: Extreme Heat Turns State Into a Furnace
Fires burning from near the Mexico border to the forests of the Sierra Nevada spread a curtain
of smoke over California on Monday.
New York Times. Tuesday, 8 Sep 2020.
Draperies & Curtains News Headlines and News Summaries