This Drapery and Curtain news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about drapery and curtain news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- The BILLION pound man: Erling Haaland has elevated Manchester City to a different sphere
JACK GAUGHAN: Sometimes there are footballers who transcend the sport. As the curtain
comes down on Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi's era, the shift to others has already begun.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 31 May 2023.
- No. 1 RE/MAX agent pulls back curtain on winning listing presentation
Jordan Cohen of RE/MAX One spent three decades rising through the ranks and becoming the go-to real estate agent for professional athletes and celebrities alike.
Inman. Monday, 22 May 2023.
- Expert warns 'sleep hygiene' solutions including sleepy tea makes things worse for poor sleepers
People who fixate too much on their bedroom routine, with tricks like chamomile tea, a pillow spray, bath before bed, blackout curtains and yoga, may become too 'vigilant' about sleep.
Daily Mail. Monday, 22 May 2023.
- David Copperfield pulls back the curtain (slightly)
Today's most successful magician continues to mesmerize audiences at his Las Vegas show. And for the first time on national TV, David Copperfield discusses the process that goes into crafting some of his remarkable illusions.
CBS News. Sunday, 21 May 2023.
- Meta pulls the curtain back on its A.I. chips for the first time
Meta revealed that it built a video-processing computer chip and another chip to help with A.I. tasks such as recommendations.
CNBC. Thursday, 18 May 2023.
- Hosts Of 'Moms Actually' Podcast Pull Back The Curtain On Sisterhood And Motherhood
Our passion for making sure women felt seen, heard, and empowered was a driving force.
Forbes. Sunday, 14 May 2023.
- King Charles Coronation: The curtain rises on the strangest show in town
The King's Coronation marks a moment of reinvention for a nation at ease with its eccentricity.
BBC News. Friday, 5 May 2023.
- Be Transported Somewhere Over The Rainbow With The The New Le Prism Cocktail Menu At Baccarat Hotel New York
On any given sun-filled day, guests visiting Baccarat Hotel in midtown Manhattan enjoy sparkling surroundings enhanced by a 125-foot-wide corrugated crystal-like curtain
that veils the second floor dining salons.
Forbes. Thursday, 4 May 2023.
- The Curtain Lowers on 'Phantom of the Opera' on Broadway
The final performance of Broadway's longest-running show took place over the weekend
Smithsonian. Thursday, 20 Apr 2023.
- Oklahoma official who discussed killing reporters and lynching Black people resigns
McCurtain County Commissioner Mark Jennings and other officials' conversation was secretly recorded by a local newspaper publisher.
CBS News. Wednesday, 19 Apr 2023.
- Museum of Shakespeare to open in London next year
It will sit in the remains of The Curtain
Playhouse, where Shakespeare held performances.
BBC News. Wednesday, 19 Apr 2023.
- Don't Overlook These 3 Upcoming Earnings Reports
Earnings season is always an exciting time to be an investor, with companies finally pulling the curtain
back and unveiling what's transpired behind closed doors. Will these three quarterly reports steal the show?
Zacks. Tuesday, 18 Apr 2023.
- As 'Phantom of the Opera' closes, Andrew Lloyd Webber says goodbye to son and show
Composer Andrew Lloyd Webber took part in the final 'Phantom of the Opera' curtain
call, saluting his son and teasing a comeback for the famed musical.
Los Angeles Times. Tuesday, 18 Apr 2023.
- Corrupt CEO Dennis Kozlowski and His Infamous $6,000 Shower Curtain
Take a deep dive into the amazingly greedy life of the former Tyco CEO on the new episode of 'Dirty Money.'
Entrepreneur. Monday, 17 Apr 2023.
- Final curtain falls on Phantom Of The Opera on Broadway after 35-year run
The Phantom Of The Opera is no longer in New York - and has taken its final bow after a record-breaking 35-year run on Broadway.
Sky News. Monday, 17 Apr 2023.
Draperies & Curtains News Headlines and News Summaries