This Diving news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about diving news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Fina Diving World Cup: GB's James Heatly claims silver to help Olympic hopes
Britain's James Heatly boosts his hopes of a place at the Tokyo Olympics with individual 3m springboard silver at the Diving
World Cup in Japan.
BBC News. Thursday, 6 May 2021.
- Ferrari Shares Steady After Delayed Profit News Inspires Tailspin
Leaderless legendary luxury sports car maker Ferrari shares stabilized Wednesday after diving
8% the previous day after it delayed its profit target for next year, citing the damage to its markets from the coronavirus pandemic.
Forbes. Wednesday, 5 May 2021.
- Time to Buy Apple Stock After Blowout Earnings?
into Apple stock to help investors decide if they should consider buying the iPhone giant despite some possible setbacks and ...
Zacks. Monday, 3 May 2021.
- Hero, 20, who died saving woman who fell from London Bridge is nominated for bravery award
The City of London Police nominated Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole for the award after he lost his life diving
into the river after spotting the woman fall from the bridge.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 1 May 2021.
- Skydiving dogs tackling South Africa's poaching problem
In South Africa, some high-flying dogs are tackling a serious poaching problem. Nearly 100 of these skydiving dogs have been placed in game reserves across Africa. In one region, they caught more than 100 poachers in 18 months. ...
CBS News. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- Skydiving dogs combating poachers across Africa
Poaching of elephants, rhinos and other wild animals is a large problem across Africa. Some countries have started deploying dogs jumping from helicopters to catch poachers. Debra Patta has more.
CBS News. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- In NRL Media Coverage, Race And Class Still Matter Massively
Deep-diving how rugby league's relationship with class and race is played out in Australia, through the medium of Fox League.
Forbes. Monday, 26 Apr 2021.
- Rent out your pool and swim in profits? Check your insurance before diving in
A small start-up that lets you rent your pool by the hour got a big boost when Covid hit. Now, some homeowers could make close to six figures this summer.
CNBC. Sunday, 25 Apr 2021.
- Family of 'hero' who died trying to save woman in Thames fall say search for him ended too soon
The family of a man who died after diving
into the River Thames to rescue a woman who fell from London Bridge have said he had a "very good heart" - and accused search teams of giving up too quickly.
Sky News. Sunday, 25 Apr 2021.
- MLB: Los Angeles Dodgers' Mookie Betts makes diving catch to beat San Diego Padres
Watch LA Dodgers Mookie Betts' spectacular diving
catch on Tommy Pham's line drive for the final out of the game which sealed the Dodgers' 2-0 win against the San Diego Padres.
BBC News. Sunday, 18 Apr 2021.
- Mookie Betts' walk-off catch saves day as Dodgers beat Padres, win eighth straight
Clayton Kershaw threw six shutout innings and drew a bases-loaded walk and Mookie Betts made a game-ending diving
catch in a 2-0 win at San Diego.
Los Angeles Times. Sunday, 18 Apr 2021.
- Diver films moment his boat capsizes in shark-infested waters in Great Barrier Reef, Queensland
Cody Love, 24, was anchored on the Great Barrier Reef on the Queensland coast for what he had hoped was going to be a half-day diving
trip - but it soon turned into horror.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 14 Apr 2021.
- Angels' Jose Iglesias makes ridiculous diving play in spring training game
Los Angeles Angels shortstop Jose Iglesias made an incredible diving
play during a spring training game against the Kansas City Royals on Wednesday.
Fox News. Thursday, 25 Mar 2021.
- Thieves steal beer left aging in barrels underwater in shipwreck
thieves made off with an unusual sunken treasure in Argentina.
Fox News. Wednesday, 3 Mar 2021.
- Referee charged by FA after squaring up to 'diving' player in extraordinary clash
A referee has been charged by the FA after appearing to square up to and lock heads with a player in the closing stages of a match on Tuesday.
Sky News. Wednesday, 17 Feb 2021.
Diving Instructors News Headlines and News Summaries