This Diving news page includes headlines, summaries, and article citations about diving news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Glee star Naya Rivera could have hit her head diving from her boat into Lake Piry, claims diver
Diver Robert Inglis said Rivera could have dived into the water and hit her head on something beneath the Lake Piru water.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 11 Jul 2020.
- Seals dive through school of menhaden fish off Maine coast
The three seals were caught on drone footage diving
into the school of menhaden fish off the coast of Small Point, Maine, attempting to feast on the prey.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Insana: Main Street investors diving into speculative penny stocks and SPACs is disturbing trend
Many Main Street investors appear to be getting into dangerous investments based on tips from message boards, where unscrupulous individuals can manipulate these markets.
CNBC. Thursday, 9 Jul 2020.
- Wide receiver makes the catch of a lifetime: Child thrown from burning building
Heart-stopping video shows him diving
to catch a 3-year-old boy thrown off the balcony of a burning building.
ABC News. Wednesday, 8 Jul 2020.
- Crystal Palace 0-1 Burnley: Mee winner continues Burnley's pursuit of Europe
Burnley's pursuit of European football next season continues as Ben Mee's diving
header gives them victory at Crystal Palace.
BBC News. Monday, 29 Jun 2020.
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson narrowly avoids diving into jet ski while playing on beach
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson was seen in a video on Monday scrambling with a football on the beach and appeared to be in good shape as training camp is set to begin.
Fox News. Monday, 15 Jun 2020.
- With pristine reefs at stake, Cuba bets on coral nurseries
Luminous yellow and blue fish dart through the fragments of coral hanging from rows of pipes anchored to the seabed in Guanahacabibes, in western Cuba, while scientists in diving
gear annotate their observations on waterproof clipboards.
Reuters. Wednesday, 10 Jun 2020.
- Oscar Montgomery: Diving teams end search for snorkeller
Oscar Montgomery, 17, went missing while snorkelling off Portland in Dorset on 27 May.
BBC News. Friday, 5 Jun 2020.
- Former Google activist Claire Stapleton is starting an advice newsletter for frustrated tech workers
A year after Google's most infamous employee activist Claire Stapleton left the company, she says she's diving
back in to offer advice to tech workers with management and identity woes.
CNBC. Thursday, 28 May 2020.
- Call of Duty Power Rankings: London Royal Ravens soar to new heights
deeper into what's making teams see double in this week's rankings.
ESPN. Wednesday, 27 May 2020.
- Putting the Risk of Covid-19 in Perspective
Is the risk of dying from Covid-19 comparable to driving to work every day, skydiving or being a soldier in a war?
New York Times. Wednesday, 27 May 2020.
- Scientists reveal new fundamental principles governing diving in animals
An international team of scientists has examined how metabolic constraints govern the diving
performance of air-breathing aquatic species, all of which have evolved to maximise the amount of time they can spend underwater.
Science Daily. Tuesday, 26 May 2020.
- New Zealand PM unrattled as earthquake hits during live TV interview
An earthquake that struck near New Zealand's capital had people diving
for cover - but not prime minister Jacinda Ardern who continued with a live TV interview.
Sky News. Sunday, 24 May 2020.
- Travel-Demand Woes to Ail United Airlines (UAL) Q1 Earnings
With air-travel demand rapidly nosediving, passenger revenues are likely to have been hit at United Airlines (UAL) in Q1.
Zacks. Tuesday, 28 Apr 2020.
- The best GoPro photos in the world, prepare to lose your breath
From surfing and skydiving to animal close-ups and stunning scenery, this gallery has some breathtaking images that we only get to see thanks to the GoPro.No
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 23 Apr 2020.
Diving Instructors News Headlines and News Summaries