This Diving news page includes headlines, articles, and citations about diving news from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Family stages skydiving gender reveal
This North Carolina man is diving headfirst into fatherhood.
Fox News. Thursday, 16 May 2019.
- Explorer recounts making the deepest ocean dive in history
Victor Vescovo says he didn't set out to break James Cameron's record of diving the deepest into the world's ocean, but he did anyway
ABC News. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- Businessman Victor Vescovo Sets New World Depth Record For Mariana Trench Dive
Don Walsh and Jacques Piccard set the world dive record in 1960. In 2012, James Cameron nearly equaled it. But a businessman named Victor Vescovo just broke the record, diving nearly seven miles down in the Mariana Trench.
Forbes. Tuesday, 14 May 2019.
- Sad reality: Trash found during record-setting dive to deepest place on planet
An American explorer has set a new deep diving record in the Mariana Trench, and in the process uncovered just how far human waste can travel.
ABC News. Monday, 13 May 2019.
- Underwater power generation
Underwater vehicles, diving robots, and detectors require their own energy supply to operate for long periods independent of ships. ...
Science Daily. Monday, 13 May 2019.
- 'Wind was too strong for my lips': Skydiver hilarious photo goes viral
Jeff Addo's skydiving photos went viral after he shared images showing how his face was affected by the strong winds during his descent. He had taken part in the jump to celebrate his birthday.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 8 May 2019.
- Digital Transformation Versus Optimization: Helping With A Tough Choice
Consider factors like your business objectives, what your competition is doing, and the health of your company's data before diving into a digital transformation or optimization project.
Forbes. Wednesday, 8 May 2019.
- Diving deep into water and energy trade-offs
Sometimes people don't see the impacts of sustainability decisions beyond a balance ledger. ...
Science Daily. Wednesday, 1 May 2019.
- Netflix to make a film about the Thai cave rescue of the Wild Boars football team
The cave rescue of 12 boys in Thailand is to be made into a big budget drama. Netflix says it has secured the rights to make a mini-series about the epic mission by a British diving team.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 1 May 2019.
- Deputy return prosthetic leg lost while skydiving
A prosthetic leg was returned to its rightful owner after it was lost while skydiving.
Fox News. Tuesday, 23 Apr 2019.
- Man dies after diving incident in Scapa Flow, Orkney
A 50-year-old man had been diving in Scapa Flow when concerns were raised and he was taken to hospital.
BBC News. Tuesday, 23 Apr 2019.
- Diver Who Helped Thai Cave Rescues Is Himself Rescued in Tennessee
Josh Bratchley, a member of the diving team that freed 12 Thai boys from a cave in July, was stranded for more than a day.
New York Times. Thursday, 18 Apr 2019.
- Diving into waterpark growth trends in 2019
For the ever-growing waterpark industry, 2019 will be another year for robust growth as over $1 billion in investment is slated for indoor and outdoor waterparks and their related resorts. ...
Hsyndicate. Thursday, 18 Apr 2019.
- Oil Resurgence a Boon for These 4 Stocks
After nosediving to mid-$40s last year, U.S. oil price soared 32% in the first three months of this year to around $60 a barrel, its highest quarterly rebound since 2009.
Zacks. Thursday, 11 Apr 2019.
- A Diver Captures Bermuda Below the Surface
Weldon Wade curates a refreshing Instagram feed focused on ocean conservation and the sport of free diving
Smithsonian. Monday, 8 Apr 2019.
Girl doing a dive off a diving board
Related Directory Page(s)
Diving Instructors News Headlines and News Summaries