This Discount news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about discounts from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- McDonald's, Costa and Krispy Kreme discounts this week
Nando's have also shared their reopening menu while Krispy Kreme have revealed they'll be giving away a million free donuts to UK customers.
Daily Mail. Monday, 10 May 2021.
- Apple apologizes for slowing down old iPhones
Apple is apologizing after admitting a software update deliberately slowed some older iPhones. Apple is discounting the cost of battery replacements on certain phones. ...
CBS News. Sunday, 9 May 2021.
- Will The Government's New Broadband Subsidies Close The Digital Divide For Older Americans?
Who'll get the discounts
aimed at making the internet more affordable and accessible.
Forbes. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- Tui to subsidise Covid tests for package holiday customers
The travel firm is offering discounted tests with its holidays but there are concerns over testing capacity.
BBC News. Friday, 7 May 2021.
- Debenhams reveals closing details for final 49 stores
The high street stalwart has announced that its last stores across the UK will close on May 15 for the final time, and encouraged shoppers to take advantage of remaining heavy discounts.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 5 May 2021.
- 7 Great Value Picks Based on Discounted PEG
Here are seven out of the 50 stocks that qualify the screening.
Zacks. Monday, 3 May 2021.
- Zillow hits back in REX antitrust lawsuit
brokerage REX filed its antitrust lawsuit in March. But in a new filing, Zillow calls REX's claims "self serving" and without merit.
Inman. Saturday, 1 May 2021.
- Buy Chegg Stock at a Discount Before Q1 Earnings?
Chegg stock has taken a hit and is trading roughly 20% below its highs heading into its first quarter financial release on Monday, May ...
Zacks. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
- Tamara Mellon on relaunching brand, pay equity
On Equal Pay Day, hundreds of small businesses across the country will offer 20 percent discounts, representing the percentage by which women's paychecks are smaller than men's. ...
CBS News. Thursday, 29 Apr 2021.
- These 10 Stylish Sofas Are All Majorly Discounted For Way Day 2021
Wayfair's Way Day 2021 is happening right now, and the event is chock full of couches on sale. We've rounded up the best sofas on the site to save you up to 48%.
Forbes. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- Upgrade Your Whole Home During Wayfair's Annual Way Day Sale
Wayfair is hosting their annual Way Day sale on April 28 and April 29 where items are discounted up to 80 percent off.
Mental Floss. Wednesday, 28 Apr 2021.
- Fears of Biden's capital gains tax proposal are discounting stocks, Jim Cramer says
"Be ready to buy stocks that are getting crushed by tax fears that have nothing to do with the fundamentals," the "Mad Money" host said.
CNBC. Thursday, 22 Apr 2021.
- 10 Discounted Vacuums To Help Keep Your Home Spotless
Springtime is in full effect, and if you haven’t done your spring cleaning yet, perhaps a brand new, shiny cleaning tool will help you channel your inner neat freak. ...
Daily Caller. Thursday, 22 Apr 2021.
- If You Could Use A Little Sparkle, These Discounted Swarovski Jewelry Pieces Have You Covered
Whether you’re looking for the perfect anniversary gift for that special woman in your life or are simply wanting to treat yourself, Swarovski crystals are always a great way to go. ...
Daily Caller. Saturday, 17 Apr 2021.
- This story has got legs: Aldi facing legal claim from M&S over trademark for Colin the Caterpillar
Marks and Spencer has launched legal action against Aldi over a claim that the discount
supermarket is infringing the trademark of its Colin the Caterpillar cake.
Sky News. Thursday, 15 Apr 2021.
Discount Stores News Headlines and News Summaries