This Discount news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about discounts from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Manhattan Hits A Virus Milestone: Median Rent Below $3,000
Soaring inventory and discounted rents in Manhattan have pushed the median to the lowest price in nearly a decade.
New York Times. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Costco (COST) Thrives on Stellar Comps Show & E-Commerce
Under the current circumstances, people are exhibiting a preference for discount
stores for essentials or other daily purchases. Apparently, Costco (COST) has emerged as viable option for them.
Zacks. Friday, 23 Oct 2020.
- Secure Your Home With This Discounted Eufy Video Doorbell
Having the power to answer your doorbell from virtually anywhere is a wonderful thing. The ability to watch over your home while you’re on vacation or simply at the office is essential in the 21st century. ...
Daily Caller. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- HP's latest Flash Sale offers two days of superb savings
It's that time of the year - as Fall rolls towards Winter, there are sales events popping up all over the place to discount
big-ticket items ahead of the
Pocket Lint. Thursday, 22 Oct 2020.
- Will Targeted Discounting Ever Be A Reality For Retailers?
Why Holiday Season experimentation is the key to personalized pricing longevity.
Forbes. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Kinder Morgan profit falls as pandemic hits demand for refined products
A pandemic-driven drop in energy demand has freed up some capacity at pipeline companies, forcing them to offer discounts
to customers for moving crude, gas and refined products. ...
Yahoo. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- $39 Southwest Airlines Flash Sale (Ends 10/22/2020)
It's possible to book discount
fares across the United States as well as Hawaii and the Caribbean.
Forbes. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- UK inflation rises after Eat Out to Help Out ends
The inflation rate increased to 0.5% in September after the discount
meals scheme ended, figures show.
BBC News. Wednesday, 21 Oct 2020.
- Trump's business appears to have cut Matt Gaetz a RNC hotel discount that went unreported to the FEC
Corporate contributions to candidates are illegal under federal election law, and Gaetz did not report any discount
Yahoo. Tuesday, 20 Oct 2020.
- Listen To Music On-The-Go With This Deeply Discounted JBL Portable Speaker
If you and your friends want to listen to music together, built-in smartphone speakers and headphones make it extremely difficult to do so. ...
Daily Caller. Monday, 19 Oct 2020.
- Apple, major wireless carriers offering big discounts for iPhone owners trading in their old devices
If you want to upgrade but don't want to spend a lot of cash, or anything at all, you may want to try this.
ABC News. Monday, 19 Oct 2020.
- Update Your Tech While These 10 Apple Products Are on Sale
Get deep discounts
when you opt for these refurbished iPads and MacBooks, along with a range of Apple chargers and other accessories.
Mental Floss. Monday, 19 Oct 2020.
- Inflation at 0.4% after Chancellor's meal deal ends
The September surge in the Consumer Prices Index - which stood at 0.2 per cent in August - will in part reflect the end of the meal discount
Daily Mail. Sunday, 18 Oct 2020.
- iPhone price wars are back as carriers compete for 5G customers
The three U.S. carriers are actively competing for subscribers by discounting the new iPhone, hoping to lock customers in for years on their wireless service.
CNBC. Saturday, 17 Oct 2020.
- Amazon has already started early holiday deals, less than 2 days after Prime Day
Amazon's Holiday Dash deals event features discounts
across multiple categories.
CNBC. Friday, 16 Oct 2020.
Discount Stores News Headlines and News Summaries