This Discount news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about discounts from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Get a Huge Discount on Babbel, the Popular Language-Learning Software
Learn the language, close the deals.
Entrepreneur. Friday, 24 Jan 2020.
- Coronavirus may induce a chance to 'buy unrelated stocks at a discount,' Jim Cramer says
CNBC's Jim Cramer said, "If the whole market sells off on the coronavirus tomorrow, that might be your chance to pick up some high-quality stocks into weakness."
CNBC. Tuesday, 21 Jan 2020.
- Sainsbury's named cheapest supermarket of 2019 by Which?
The study by Which? compared the price of 53 products but did not include discounters Aldi and Lidl.
BBC News. Saturday, 18 Jan 2020.
- Crisis engulfing High Street intensified over Christmas
In a bleak update, the Office for National Statistics said retail sales fell 0.6 per cent in December as shoppers remained cautious over the festive period despite heavy discounting.
Daily Mail. Friday, 17 Jan 2020.
- Mazda CX-5 Diesel already seeing discounts as high as $10,000 - Roadshow
Is this a bellwether for the future of Mazda's diesel engine in the US?
CNET. Friday, 17 Jan 2020.
- Dinosaur extinction: 'Asteroid strike was real culprit'
A team of scientists discounts
the idea that large-scale volcanism drove the demise of the dinosaurs.
BBC News. Friday, 17 Jan 2020.
- Payless ShoeSource emerges from bankruptcy
shoe chain said it will focus on e-commerce in the U.S. and stores in Latin America and Asia markets.
CBS News. Thursday, 16 Jan 2020.
- Homes with discounts of up to 30% in January 2020
can be found in expensive homes in London to smaller places in Welsh villages - Rightmove has picked 10 properties with deep discounts.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 16 Jan 2020.
- Why this Cheap E-Commerce Stock Up 140% in a Year is a Strong Buy for 2020
Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) stock has soared 140% in the last year to crush Alibaba as the online discount
retailer expands its customer ...
Zacks. Thursday, 16 Jan 2020.
- Is that travel getaway too good to be true?
If you're looking to get away this winter or already planning spring break, be careful when you come across websites offering discount
ABC News. Wednesday, 15 Jan 2020.
- After Five Below's sharp decline, chart analyst backs competitor as buy
Five Below had a chilling day to begin the week. Oppenheimer's Ari Wald says the discount
retailer looks weak, but one name in the group looks good.
CNBC. Tuesday, 14 Jan 2020.
- 5 Best Value Picks to Grab on Discounted PEG
Value investors with varied risk appetite are unlikely to consider price/earnings to growth (PEG) ratio among a number of other popular metrics.
Zacks. Wednesday, 8 Jan 2020.
- JetBlue to use "sustainable" jet fuel on some flights
carrier is second airline to vow to offset its carbon emissions, as popular movement against flying grows.
CBS News. Monday, 6 Jan 2020.
- Going, going, gone: Ottawa's last Zellers closing its doors
The Bells Corners store, one of the discount
retailer's two remaining locations in Canada, will shut its doors for good by the end of the month.
CBC News. Monday, 6 Jan 2020.
- More Illinois seniors eligible for state benefits in 2020
More Illinois seniors will qualify for state benefits such as discounted license plates in 2020.
ABC News. Sunday, 5 Jan 2020.
Discount Stores News Headlines and News Summaries