This Discount news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about discounts from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Best Arlo deals for 2021: Big discounts on Arlo Pro 3, Arlo Ultra and smart video doorbells
Finding a good deal on Arlo products is essential if you want to shave some money off the typically lofty asking price.Whether you're looking for a full-home
Pocket Lint. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Best Sonos Black Friday 2021 deals: What speaker discounts we expect
Sonos has a great range of speakers within its portfolio, all of which sound amazing, though they aren't cheap, so if you're looking to start a Sonos system
Pocket Lint. Friday, 15 Oct 2021.
- Elon Musk Relists Silicon Valley Home at Discount
The home disappeared from Zillow last month after first being posted for $35 million in May 2020.
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 14 Oct 2021.
- Singer's burned $3 million Bugatti listed at a discount price on auction site
A Bugatti Chiron that apparently belonged to singer El Alfa is up for auction on Copart for a fraction of its $3 million price.
Fox News. Wednesday, 13 Oct 2021.
- Bear of the Day: Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI)
retailer is feeling the pain of tough y-o-y comparisons and a disrupted supply chain.
Zacks. Tuesday, 12 Oct 2021.
- Stagerie partners with BoxBrownie to offer virtual staging services
Real estate staging platform Stagerie has partnered with BoxBrownie to offer an exclusive discount
for Stagerie users in need of virtual staging and photo editing services.
Inman. Monday, 11 Oct 2021.
- Seven browser extensions that save money at online retailers
There are now a number of browser extensions that allow consumers to automatically apply discounts
to their online hauls.
Daily Mail. Saturday, 9 Oct 2021.
- Groupon pledges to offer refunds and better service after CMA inquiry
voucher firm commits to improving customer service after a warning from the regulator.
BBC News. Friday, 8 Oct 2021.
- Guide to running a successful Referral Program
A gift, a discount
or a thank you are the ideal stimulus to turn a consumer into the best ally.
Entrepreneur. Wednesday, 6 Oct 2021.
- Facebook Live Updates: Whistle-Blower Unites Democrats and Republicans in Calling for Regulation of Facebook
Frances Haugen spent hours detailing to lawmakers how the social network harms young people. Facebook discounted the testimony on Twitter, and Senator Marsha Blackburn invited the company to testify about its research on teens.
New York Times. Tuesday, 5 Oct 2021.
- Amazon rolls out early Black Friday deals to jump-start holiday shopping
Amazon said it's offering "deep discounts
across every category," including fashion, electronics, home goods and toys.
CNBC. Monday, 4 Oct 2021.
- 3 Great Blue-Chip Stocks to Buy at Discounts in October and Hold
Here are three blue-chip stocks from totally different industries investors might want to consider buying at discounts
in October to anchor their portfolios for years to ...
Zacks. Thursday, 30 Sep 2021.
- UK software company Blue Prism agrees $1.5 billion sale to private equity firm Vista
The price for Blue Prism marks a major discount
to U.S.-based rivals such as UiPath and Automation Anywhere.
CNBC. Tuesday, 28 Sep 2021.
- Google Suddenly Offers Discounts On Pixel 6, Nest & Pixel Buds In Surprise Sale Event
Google has discounted the Pixel 6 before launch.
Forbes. Saturday, 25 Sep 2021.
- Supermarket loyalty schemes compared: Clubcard vs Nectar?
Sainsbury's is joining the battle of the bargains as it will now offer digital Nectar customers discounts
on their most frequent purchases.
Daily Mail. Friday, 24 Sep 2021.
Discount Stores News Headlines and News Summaries