This Discount news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about discounts from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Families could get discounts and free tickets under a government-backed rewards scheme
The proposed scheme will monitor UK supermarket spending and reward those who reduce their calorie intake and buy more fruit and vegetables (file photo).
Daily Mail. Saturday, 24 Jul 2021.
- Buy Genuine Parts Company While You Can Still Get It Cheap
In the quest for value, investors should not discount
Genuine Parts Company (NYSE: GPC). It is not a lightly valued stock at 21X this year's ...
Entrepreneur. Thursday, 22 Jul 2021.
- 4 Stocks to Tap Burgeoning Demand in Retail-Discount Stores Industry
Better pricing, effective inventory management, and merchandise and operational initiatives should drive Retail-Discount Stores companies. Costco (COST), Target (TGT), Dollar General (DG) and Burlington Stores (BURL) look well placed. ...
Zacks. Thursday, 22 Jul 2021.
- McDonald's will let customers decide on offers this week
The chain is celebrating the easing of Covid-19 restrictions by unveiling a new discount
or deal for British diners every day until Tuesday 27 July - and customers get to vote on which ones they want.
Daily Mail. Wednesday, 21 Jul 2021.
- Amazon Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite and Kids Edition get a discount, save up to 45%
The Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite and the Kids Edition have landed themselves a discount
this summer, and with savings that either come close to Prime Day
Pocket Lint. Tuesday, 20 Jul 2021.
- 4 Stocks to Buy on the Delta Variant-Led Market Dip
While the Delta variant concern triggered a market selloff on Monday, it opened up buying prospects for long-term bulls. Some of the discounted names to buy are Best Buy (BBY) & ConocoPhillips (COP).
Zacks. Tuesday, 20 Jul 2021.
- Target offering teachers 15% discount on classroom supplies through July 31
Teachers, you don't want to miss this! Here's how you can save 15% at Target ahead of back-to-school season.
ABC News. Monday, 19 Jul 2021.
- Panera Adds Two New Catering Programs To Reach Remote And Hybrid Workers
Panera has introduced Panera Connects, which offers companies the ability to host catered meetings regardless of where attendees are located. Also, Panera Day at Work offers the ability to place group orders at a discount.
Forbes. Monday, 19 Jul 2021.
- Apple Watch Deal: Get The Series 6 For $100 Off
Amazon is having a pretty impressive Apple Watch sale at the moment. The Series 6 with cellular is discounted to $399, the lowest price we've ever seen.
Forbes. Thursday, 15 Jul 2021.
- Keep Your Dog Safe On the Road With This Discounted Seat Cover
Most households consider their pets a part of their family, and just like a loved one, you’d do just about anything to ensure their happiness and safety. ...
Daily Caller. Thursday, 15 Jul 2021.
- GoodRx to assist gig workers in pharmaceutical drug discounting deal with DoorDash
"We're focused on trying to serve not just American consumers, but organizations [and] employers" in getting affordable prescriptions, CEO Doug Hirsch said.
CNBC. Thursday, 8 Jul 2021.
- Dollar General hires chief medical officer, as it looks to become a health-care destination in rural areas
The fast-growing discounter has many stores in parts of the country with few nearby grocery stores or major pharmacies.
CNBC. Wednesday, 7 Jul 2021.
- A different take on real estate disruption
This new breed of discount
real estate broker is starting to gain a lot of market share of listings by leveraging technology to reduce the cost to the consumer.
Inman. Monday, 5 Jul 2021.
- This Discounted Whitening System Is A Deal Worth Smiling About
Planning on getting together with friends and family this summer? It’s all fun and games until you look back at the pictures you took that day only to realize your smile is a lot yellower than it used to be. ...
Daily Caller. Sunday, 27 Jun 2021.
- Southwest Airlines raises its minimum wage to $15 an hour
carrier is seeing a rebound after losing $3 billion last year as COVID-19 slammed travel.
CBS News. Friday, 25 Jun 2021.
Discount Stores News Headlines and News Summaries