This Discount news page includes news headlines, summaries, and article citations about discounts from diverse, English-language news sources around the world.
News articles are ordered by publication date, with the newest article listed first and the oldest article listed last.
- Quench Your Thirst With These 10 Unique Water Bottles, All Discounted For A Limited Time
How many glasses of water have you had today? Chances are, not nearly enough. According to this article in the New York Post, 50% of Americans only drink half as much water as health experts recommend. ...
Daily Caller. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- Echo Auto gets a huge discount
The Echo Auto has seen a huge discount
and if you've been holding out on buying one, now is the time to strike, because Amazon has slashed a massive 40
Pocket Lint. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- 5 Finest PEG Stocks for GARP Investors
Here are five picks out of 45 top-ranked stocks with discounted PEG.
Zacks. Friday, 22 Jan 2021.
- Inflation ticks higher as clothes prices edge up after Black Friday sales
Inflation rose to 0.6% last month as clothing prices edged higher following extended Black Friday discounting the month before.
Sky News. Wednesday, 20 Jan 2021.
- Master American Sign Language With This Certification Course
This course bundle, which is currently at an 80-percent discount, covers 75 hours of education in ASL.
Mental Floss. Monday, 18 Jan 2021.
- Mexico Frees a General, and Wounds Its Alliance With the U.S.
The Biden administration will need to rebuild drug-enforcement cooperation after Mexico exonerated Gen. Salvador Cienfuegos, discounting U.S. evidence that he worked for a cartel.
New York Times. Friday, 15 Jan 2021.
- Those $200 Medicare drug discount cards from Trump administration won't happen
The Trump administration will be unable to get the discount
cards out to beneficiaries.
CNBC. Thursday, 14 Jan 2021.
- 5 Stocks to Buy at Deep Discount to Gain From Market Rally
It will be prudent to invest in those stocks with a favorable Zacks Rank that are currently trading at attractive valuations. These are FDX, FB, PHM, OKE and XOM.
Zacks. Wednesday, 13 Jan 2021.
- Real Estate Webmasters teams up with RE/MAX INTEGRA in Canada
The partnership will give thousands of Canadian agents discounted access to REW's new Renaissance platform.
Inman. Tuesday, 12 Jan 2021.
- The best Apple AirPods deals for January 2021 including AirPods Pro deals
Apple AirPods are continual top sellers and as well as being desirable, there are always some discounts
to be had, even if they won't set the world alight.
Pocket Lint. Monday, 11 Jan 2021.
- Are Tesla Stock Investors Discounting Key-Person Dependency Risk?
Tesla stock has soared about 8x over the last year, with its market cap approaching $800 billion. Tesla is valued unlike any other automotive stock - at about 200x consensus 2021 earnings, vs about 20x for the broader auto industry. ...
Forbes. Monday, 11 Jan 2021.
- The auction sites that sell off Christmas returns and ex-display items for bargain basement prices
Unloved presents and old shop display items are being flogged for discount
prices on some UK auction sites - which specialise in shop selling off return items.
Daily Mail. Sunday, 3 Jan 2021.
- The January sales are full of goodies to give your home a fresh start
Our homes tend to look drab and bare once the twinkling lights and bright baubles come down. But, with the New Year sales on there are plenty of discounts
on gorgeous goodies for every room.
Daily Mail. Thursday, 31 Dec 2020.
- Here are the gifts NYC developers are dangling to entice condo buyers
From offering major discounts
to brand-new cars, New York City developers are pulling out all the stops to draw in buyers who have fled the city in recent months.
Inman. Tuesday, 22 Dec 2020.
- Super Bowl ads could be a bargain if the NFL's Covid struggles continue
With the pandemic impacting the NFL's scheduling, advertisers who are not yet committed could see last-minute discounts
for Super Bowl slots on CBS.
CNBC. Sunday, 20 Dec 2020.
Discount Stores News Headlines and News Summaries